Slablands General

Egyptian Snek Edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#F!BgcgBRxD!iTqbr5QmQ5IwUOAEZSBpyQ

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Sheepies guide to writing mobs
docs.google.com/document/d/1cUmHJ6IS7GEoxmAncl0A4Fegx3fJZTbAO_OtCUuKdyU/edit

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=PLUeowS8VNk

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1wdMu-SRoD4cTX8f5RKLJCMbS4c452iG_5ghu_vPjKzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Banning pants in your kingdom

Tiddy sneak

Belly dance

You forgot genki at least.

Oops

fantasy denial

I wanna fuck that snake

NOT ALLOWED

We already have 3, so definitely not

tiddy everything

Oni girl that's not used to eating squishier foods so this happens

That's still cute somehow.

Fantasy mcdonalds

This image is too gross to get posted as often as it does.

Reposting because I don't think there was an answer yet.
>Are the mechanics of the game going to change/update/"improve" in later versions or is it 100% focused on content now?

What should I focus on today?

>harpy sex
>dance performance hall for mesi
>mysterious skypoint quest that sends you into the desert
>centaur shopkeeper
>druid shopkeeper guy with nature tats who can teach you nature magic
>merchants bazaar for mesi
>accidentally releasing an ancient evil and traveling to collect gems to trap it again
>collecting pieces of an ancient weapon to awaken a weapon spirit

All of Obmas' onis are a cute.
It's a fact.

I think he wants to add more magic stuff to the game.

Weapon spirit sounds neat but complicated. What are the shopkeepers like?

For now I say harpy though.

Games of hide and dick

the ultimate sin is cum denial.

shortstacks

Wow, I didn't expect that must disinterest in these ideas...

The centaur is smallish, sort of a pony and has pale brown hair and coat. She sells enchanted flower amulets that have properties like reducing encounter rates, or healing you from poison once. They only last a month, and are pretty expensive.

The druid guy sells a lot of weird potions and things for healing. He's a bit on the short side with brown hair and tanned skin. He's got a bunch of really great tattoos, which is where he draws his magic from. It's a form of wild magic, or at least I think that's what it's called. Imagine a kind of crunchy guy who doesn't like to wear a shirt or shoes.

Harpy sex and weapon spirit
We are a slow thread sometimes, and it's a monday. Give it time.

Genie girl

Dance. Btw do you like loli?

It's monday, so people are probably at work.

I'm curious about what the dance hall offers.

Harpy.

skypoint quest

Honestly man you have to give us more time than that to reply to ideas. Like a day sometimes to get a good amount of replies

cute

It's just kinda disheartening watching people bump but getting no response

I couldn't think of the exact word for it, but basically it's a fancy place where dancers perform. I was thinking you could see a couple performances such as belly dancing or egyptian style dance. Maybe the option to take dancing lessons to improve dexterity/agility. And of course fucking one of the dancers.

Not a big fan, why?

Well now you have some replies, like I said it takes time.

>not a big fan why
I was just curious since we allowed loli.

>It's just kinda disheartening
A lot of that is me bumping when I'm busy and not able to look at the thread. Like other people have said our thread is slow because not many people know about us. You have to give our lurkers time to find your posts and reply, there are quite a few of us even though we aren't the most active.

Cute loli

I get you, but rest assured that people are definitely interested. There's just a lot of weird hours going on here.

Do you plan for anything with the centaur btw?

Meant anything lewd.

Good question

Just got back home! My vote is on the weapon quest!
Kind of tired but will see how much edits I can get through. Lilly will be finished no matter what before tomorrow night. Split vampire into two characters. Will have oppai loli vampire mob in Firma before week's end!

Post a link to Lilly?

yeti waifu

docs.google.com/document/d/1wdMu-SRoD4cTX8f5RKLJCMbS4c452iG_5ghu_vPjKzs
Here you go! This is what I have at the moment.

She's cute

Do you like loli?

Keep up the good work

tfw no dominant big tit futa gf

Chicken harpy

I like it

Loli lovely lolipop girl

Make my monster girl

Thanks guys,
Also not really, I'm into mostly vanilla and EXTREME HAND HOLDING, but I'm trying to get a diverse amount of characters and scenes. I have trouble with kink so I try to stretch my imagination on the stuff, which actually reminds me, if you guys could be dears and post some kinks I'll write them down on my notepad. I'll get around to them ASAP otherwise I'll write just continue the war path.

Impreg, cum swallowing, triple blowjobs

Fluffy tail job

When you say triple blowjob is that three guys or three girls?

summons

Don't know if serious or not, but threw on backlog just to be sure will work on after vampire. Details about personality would be nice otherwise will just freehand!
Thanks guys! Already have some concepts figured out to help get these down. Have to do some work irl but then will go back to content generation!

Rita rupulsa

Kitsunes

Rome when

Ponytaur? Interesting.

ambos

>Ancient evil
How big would that quest be? Like is this a local evil or a world threat?

harpyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not that guy, but the triple blowjob idea makes me think. How would you guys feel about scenes with a set of three sisters? Like a triple blowjob and then a threesome?

I can dig it, we don't have many foursomes. The sisters angle also adds to it.

I'd like it to span the first continent and then maybe have the whole thing sealed away by priestesses on the first location in Erebus. The idea is a long quest with cool rewards and a lot of fights that get harder as you progress.

Honestly I really like that idea, the game feels kind of empty without a plot or overarching quest, and even if this one isn't connected to the main plot later, it'll do a whole lot to get me invested in the game and get people to want to explore around.

Yes but also yes.

That sounds cool.

I agree. I figure it will give the pc something to do until we get some plot in.

I was thinking something like once you hit a certain level you find a hidden cavern in the mountains. It has all these sort of animated statue guards and traps but if you make it through there's this huge, beautiful red gem seated on a pedestal. It'll be too big for the pc to carry, so you get the option to smash it or leave it. Smashing it will release the evil sealed away and you'll have to hunt down the shards which will be guarded in mini dungeons unique to each area. Think like the forest will have trees animated by the force that grow around the shard and you'll need to either be strong enough to chop them down or use magic. Then you'll have to fight the essence of the big bad contained in the shard.

I'm also thinking carrying it around will decrease some stats as you collect more pieces, and you'll get weird dreams and hallucinations. Selling it will give you a game over.

It's pretty neat, we could use some dungeons and boss battles spread around too and this includes all of that. Any idea of what kind of evil you want it to be? Like is it an evil god or something?

I actually meant to say make my monster grow, but another shortstack is good.

There's something I really like about evil trees.

>Selling it will give you a game over.
When this sort of thing happens, it'd be cool to give us a scene for it.

protests

clawjob

Terrifying sex