/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBI05THRXYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WAAAH PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION GOD FUCK
jesus christ naaki calm down

benis

I miss the /bdog/ that wasn't infested with erp

>We'll never have dark nights again

its not

>Implying naaki/eppu posters weren't erping attention whores back then
Hell even Baka posted nudes back then.

Why'd they change it?

As a side note, are two seater horses non-existent?

People couldn't handle immersion.

>are two seater horses non-existent?
I have one

Really dark nights were a bug in the early alpha and some people wanted it as a feature. When it was first released in the west, they intended to have our client be different considering we were buy2play while the east was free2play. That all went out the window a few months into it and with it the dark nights.

That's dumb. Dark nights are super comfy.
How rare is the skill?

Rarer than others, not extremely rare

Why are all witch outfits so shit?

I think Kyrill looks nice at least.

Labreve is neat

h-hi
first time playin
h-here she is

So, what am I doing wrong here.

I got a "Boss" scroll + quest from Black Spirit, The Gigantic Queen, I killed it several times and it says it's Complete in my quest log, but I can't return it to Black Fag, it's In Progress there?

Lips aside, that's a decent character.

>s-s-stuttering

I love cute Witches

I'm not cute, user.

>bought two pets today
>t1
>can't make them a higher tier unless i buy more of the same pet
Is this a joke? Am I not understanding the dulfy page correctly? I have to have 2 of the same type of pet to breed them and then they die afterwards? I need to spend 40 bucks, buy 4 of the SAME BUFF, just to get a possible t4 for one type of pet?

how do I make cash lads

All you need is T1, anything higher is just a meme

When you get really high clearspeed T3 pets won't even be enough.

t1 and t3 have exactly the same gathering speed at lvl 10 so yeah..

when you get really high clear speed, looting anything for currency wont be enough

Higher tier pets not only pickup faster but they also react faster.
Player T4 pets will pickup more loot than 4 players with T1 pets in same group.

No

t. 3x T3's and 1 T4

Anyone with access to Olvia servers willing to help someone relatively new level? Trying to get up to my durn crescent blade, currently 54 at 31%

Yes.
t. 4x T4

Are you EU or NA?

EU why?

Post waifus you lazy cunts

Lets be friends then, tell me when you are out of olvia.

I'm only playing for 7 day trial i dont know anything about mmorpgs in general theres a lot of stuff that confuse me
I only got past character creation
I could learn tho and play with you If you buy the game for me :3

do pet buffs still apply if their hunger meter is all the way down?

Nah.
t. afk fisher at night with a +1 fishing hawk
Good luck user

What level are you now?

Anyone got a trial pass? I want to see how well I run this game before I buy it.

guest pass: SNSRK92-E60O8NN-5M14LFS-TRMVC

What is the difference between these and the ones they have on their site?

You get to keep your progress if you buy a game pass or something like that I think it was

youtube.com/watch?v=GBI05THRXYM

No, you get to keep your progress regardless.

The giver of the pass gets rewards if the receiver ends up buying the game, BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT. :)

>T4 pets

Jesus, those are some shitty rolls.

idk 5?

6% combat EXP is alright.

Reminder, if you want to farm some CP by cooking/alch byproducts, do it before june, nerfs are going to kill dat shit.

what nerfs

They're going to reduce the EXP you get per dish by like half when turning in.

to half*

is this game p2w?

Me too
Kys avatarfag

post boobies

Kys avatarfasg

Refer to post

post boobies

is the dye system in this game really as jewy as it seems?

post boobies

You can get random dyes with loyalty, instead of buying with pearls. So you don't have to spent a dime on them.

no they dont

just get a value pack, has infinite dyes as long as you're using it

I have the Value Pack, but the basic dyes are shit.

wat

You can click the tabs on the right side to get different colors/textures. I think I was on my third month of having access to Merv's that I figured that out.

Merv's Palette only has the basic dyes, not any of the good ones.

Merv's Palette has ALL dyes, what are you talking about?

Oh shit buddy, now I know, thanks.

Don't really understand why they sell the dyes in the first place then, why would anyone pay for a small chance to get a non-basic dye?

some retards wanted that so the game wouldn't be called p2w

Merv's goes away when you lose access to it, but since everyone will want to run a value pack for the other boosts, it's kind of shit.
If the dyes were able to be crafted or something then I'd go that route, or hell even buying specific colors with loyalty instead of trying to get them randomly. I don't care myself, I think I have 3 or 4 months of merv's pallete access from events.

what should i use my loyalty on? something i can't get with pearls

Weight increases is what I use mine on, in case my value pack lapses and I can't get another relatively quickly it won't be that much of a bother.
Maybe an extra character slot if I decide I want to play another class (did that to try out tamer).

How much should i pre order Blue Coral Earrings for?

BIG

BLACK

dicks

ARE

WE

wuz

KANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ

IF YOU'VE A LOT OF STUFF LEEAAVE IT WITH ME, HA HA HA

P I N O Y
R
I
D
E

W O R L D
I
D
E

did i stumble into the tree of savior general?

So, how useless is Hunting? Should I do it?

>used q-tip to clean ear
>now ear hurts like hell
what the fuck did i do wrong

you aren't supposed to use q-tips user

It's totally useless, hunting used to be done for blue whale earrings and khalk's earrings, but rng boxes have ruined the prices of those

get a small ear cleaning bulb, fill it with warm/hot water (but not too hot to burn), and gently squirt it inside your ear canal until whatever blockage you jammed into it melts and washes free. might take up to 15 min if it's a really nasty chunk. I have wax buildup issues and this is the method I use, and have used for years.

alternatively, get some hydrogen peroxide, lay on your side and gently pour some into your ear to help break down the wax. leave it for a few minutes (still sideways), and then let it drain into a paper towel or something absorbent for disposal.

never ever ever use q-tips, since they can compress the wax and smash it into your eardrums.

thanks user, is that why my ear hurts, because i pushed the earwax into the eardrum?

it hurts bcos u r gay

most likely. it should be a kind of throbbing ache inside your ear. sometimes you can fix it just by pinching your nose and then trying exhale through it until your ears pressurize (a trick people sometimes use for air travel/changing altitudes), but if it's really hurting, I wouldn't recommend that though, and even if it does work, you probably have enough wax buildup that it could happen again, so it's better to just clean out the blockage before it gets worse or you get a sinus infection.

is pettanco alive?

I forgot to ask what is your ign?