Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odmGFMywRaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#PutSanjiinTekken7

Don't make a new threads as soon as you hit bump limit, wait until it gets to page 10.
Stupid niggers.

playof

>Capcom is ''Delaying'' the latest character due to ''Technical issues''
>They really just want people to not drop SFV for Injustice so they are releasing the character in May

I need you Asuka!

play sniffsona 5 arena

We're lucky we're even hitting the bump limit without an early sniff OP. Waiting for p10 is an insane idea and would never work.

Have one with out the pubes, I missed all these posts last time.

>doing what literally every general on this board does is an insane idea

u s f 4

p c

e u?

Problem is, is that its really hard to establish a new IP with any horsepower

SG for all intents and purposes COULD have been great, but Mike Z was too sure of his own design decisions and patched the fucker way too much to let it grow a solid community that would make nice pot bonuses show up

KI could have been great but it was released on terrible platforms
MK has its carved out NRS niche so they always hang on

SFV was meant to be the anchor that the other 2d fighers branched out from but its so goddamn hamstrung by its own shit design that guilty is moving in on it, but guilty has the issue that its really awkward for a brand new casual to pick up and play

This is a dangerous time for fighting games, and unless MVC:I is an unwarranted hit or some major streamer picks up BBCF around patch time i don't see any quick growth opportunities in the FGC showing up any time soon

>EU

Sure

steam id: Meltybrick

I just want BB with sfv graphics but without the hideous proportions. Seriously arcsys what the fuck are you doing.

>PC
>terrible platform
is this a meme

that Lucky Chloe looks weird

They probably mean't the xbone thinskin.

>KI could have been great but it was released on terrible platforms
"platforms"

Well it's W10 store exclusive

It wasn't even on PC till years later, at least till windows 10. Keep crying.

mvci will be a hit because marvel. capeshit is at all time high.

For new fighting games it absolutely is

>kys Sonygger

You're also in the minority if you game on PC and are still using abandonment 7.

>no X-men
It will flop

W10 is the definitive gaming platform

kys sonygger

No one uses W10 store despite having W10. Steam is still the go-to place to play on PC.

>"terrible platforms"
so you meant "terrible platform" to refer to the xbox one?
or what did you mean by "platforms" if it was only really just one platform?

/Tekgen/ please come back soon...

who cares where it's on?
W10 store is superior to steam in every way because it interfaces directly with windows

stop being such a corporatecuck
blizzard games are not on steam and more people play them than any single game on steam

Keep sucking that fat gabe cock

wow...

>W10 store is superior to steam in every way

>stop being such a corporatecuck
>praises W10 and Blizzard

The only reason anyone could hate the Windows 10 Store is if they are a nigger who can't use PCs.
A nigger as in a literal nigger.
Which is very much likely given the nature of the games discussed in this general.

>stop being a corporatecuck
>while trying to force W10 down people's throats

not sure if marketer or just unaware of yourself this much

>saying a lot of people play blizzard games (objective fact) means praising them

>they're going all out

SNK girls are best girls, even though half of them look like dudes

Windows 10 store app and Xbox app are both garbage and KI was definitely hindered by it. I remember KI having a bug where the game literally didn't register you buying the definitive edition on PC for a week or two. And I remember the Windows store failing to install Gears 4 updates multiple times for me, as well as installing Gears 4 (the full game) 4 times at once for some reason.

Not to mention the shitty UI of the app and the buggy Xbox DVR tab. You have to use a damn third-party site to see your own Xbox clips.

The Xbone is just a joke because the majority of their big titles have been cancelled, were rushed and released buggy as shit, or just weren't advertised properly (KI is an example of this). The Xbone console alone had a bunch of scandals that made people stay away from it as well.

>i am too stupid to build a computer and use windows please keep selling me overpriced hardware mmmm ahhh yess keep shoving that console cock down my throat yes please sony-sama your semen tastes so great

>interfaces directly with windows
lmao, what the fuck does this even mean

>I am too stupid to use a simple computer program, it must be the program's fault

I have been using Windows Store to play KI since it was released and have literally never had a single problem with it.

You all have to go back

Im in bed on my phone post sfw lewds pleas

You're either a drone or a shill. Windows 10 literally doesn't have proper support for their own application system and it's nobody's fault but MS. I actually play the games on it and engage with other PC community players and they all say the same thing. Just the other day I was bitching on the Gears discord about how accepting invites resets your resolution settings and resets you to fullscreen, and how those settings also don't actually save when you close the game.

The platform's trash and nobody but the die-hard players want to touch it because it's trash. And Microsoft makign trash apps is nothing new if you used GFWL.

Sounds like youre fucking retarded and gears is a broke ass game.

>not buying games on the Windows™ 10™ Store™

Stop gaming like a noob

ARE YOU SERIOUS

LMAO

THATS RICH

fighting games

GFWL wasn't made by microsoft

Except you completely ignored the part about KI also having a definitive edition bug that was exclusive to Win10 andt took over a week for them to address.

Windows 10 is shit, the Xbox app and store is shit, and so Microsoft's fucking their own brand by not getting their shit together.

OVER A WEEK? OH MY GOD! HOW WILL WE EVER LIVE WITH HAVING TO WAIT FOR -GASP- A WEEK FOR THEM TO FIX THIS FREE TO PLAY GAME?

We get it user, you're autistic.

If MvC:I is good can WE murder Woshige and purge goobers from the Capcom utopia

>definitive edition
>free

And now I know you're the retard and a waste of time.

You need to go back to /v/ with your retarded /pol/ lingo

Windows 10 is so bad I fucking bought a used xbone.
Congrats M$ you made a modern OS worse than Vista.

i never had any problems.

i don't care anyway because i'm not poor and can play more than one game if one stops working

8.1 with classic shell > 10 > 7

>If MvC:I is good
it won't be good unless best girl is in it

Windows 10 is literally improved Windows 7. You can even turn off all the new features and pretend you're using Windows 7 but with better performance.
Of course that would take too much effort and over 100 iq. There's a reason the console market exists.

>5 rupees was deposited on your skype account

How do I disable the NSA spying program built into it exactly?

Waifushit is for low IQ people who play games like Persona

tbf he said new features

by uninstalling

Turn off Cortana
Use a newly made Microsoft account for your PC
Turn off targeted ads

Literally all you have to do to get rid of the "spying" in w10

do you think you're save from nsa spying on a different windows OS? using proprietary hardware and being connected to the internet?

>turn off features
>stuck with a buggy and unfinished OS
>can't play any of the games because you don't have latest update

also
>intternet goes off
>literally can't use the xbox app because they snuck le always online meme into the app

oh and by the way they don't even have volume support for their own windows 10 apps. you have to install a third-party app that has a chance to crash your computer

Even when you turn everything off telementry will still try to send smaller amounts of data to M$.
You cant remove DWM.exe and it has triple buffering built in which mean innate input lag if you play a game in any windowed mode.
I said fuck it decided to use my PS4 monitor to play xbone so I could multitask in peace.

nice alex jones larping

install gentoo

I'm onto you, globalist. You can run, but you can never hide. You will never defeat the human spirit AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>lie down for an hour or so
>come back and you idiots go full retard

holy shit

I don't even care about the 'spying' anymore. If I see my personal shit in public because of MS they'll face a lawsuit. If I do anything terribly illegal like download CP, NSA will be on my ass anyway.

So long as there's no shitty ads all over and the OS works properly 100% (which it doesn't), I'm fine.

I know its a joke but its incredible that there are people that still believe that isn't true, even after everything that leaked.

>wtf i need to have what literally everyone has to play wtf

this is literally the same as complaining you need a computer screen or a graphics card to play games in 2017

if you don't want microsoft to spy on you just act normal and you will be lost in the sea of information, it's not hard

You need a graphics card to play anything. You don't need internet to play games unless you're playing them online (or a company forces a cancerous DRM that requires internet on at all times to play offline games).

what if i want to masturbate to drawn girls

i've brought MMORPG currency from chinese RMT and didn't feel as sketchy about giving them my CC info as i did buying KI on Win10. The fact that it worked was a legitimate surprise, because the store is so badly fucking designed and crashes half the time.

MS shills are browsing these boards. Explains the Sony hateboner.

youtube.com/watch?v=odmGFMywRaI
Tekken 7 finally adapts the artstyle of Street Fighter which makes for more pleasent to look at proportions and easier to see attacks.

>/fgg/ hates Xbox One and Windows Store
>/fgg/ loves SFV
>SFV is only on PS4 and Steam

Makes you think huh?

I turned off features and can play everything just fine.
Xbox app also does work offline. I use it frequently to take screenshots and videos online+offline.
Furthermore you can play even your winstore games in offline mode. KI got a patch to smooth that with popups last year but you can play single player stuff just fine.
And oc course you can launch all the gameapps without opening the app.

sfv (pc) is at 16bucks and season pass is at 12 bucks on greenmangaming btw

i will never love sony

Don't be connected to the internet just like on everything else.
>implying every device doesn't have an NSA wifi chip in it
Yes this is how dumb you sound.

Can you use the Baseball bat

I want to Negan some people

There was an increase in sony fanboys when sfv was announced. It's one of the reasons the community became worse.

Key sites are immoral. Just buy it off Steam.

greenmangaming is not a key reseller, its a proper digital store.

gmg is a steam partner

gmg gets their keys from stolen cargo.

I had the game I bought on gmg removed from my library and my steam account got a strike.