/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Reskinned Boss Edition

Shredded by a Whirligig

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Reminder not to reply to tripfags.

>run around naked
>setting up useless traps
>storing hair, dead infants and other dubious things inside caskets
>making altars for potatoes/rocks

Such advanced lost civilization

HAND HOLDING WITH THE DOLL

the pthumerians weren't advanced, they were just close to the gods and able to share in some of their wisdom

WE WUZ PTHUMERIANS N SHIET

>storing dead infants in caskets
that's completely normal tho

storing

fetuses

in

caskets

is

advanced

Church cannon on a blt build? Or just base req for Chicago, Bloodletter, and bow?

but 40 vit and 10 end be not enough in my opinion, since you'd only want one of both rather low to improve it with runes and not both. I'd take base for req for Chikage, Bloodletter and Bowblade.

>tfw builds other than arc are too boring

arc gets to use almost any weapon they want as well as all the tools. why are other builds so boring.

Your call mate. What do you think sounds more fun? Being a Viilecuck or an Bloody Church member who can smash stuff and oneshot bitches?

Because not many other builds sentence you to 300 years of Korean faming

Wait, Crowsteel hates Trent Razner? Why?

40 vit + clockwise rune
>1523 hp
>church cannon
>stronger untricked blood mace

50 vit + clockwise rune
>1724 hp
>slightly more stamina

B-but cannons are fun... I'd likely just use it to fuck around with every now and then and use Evelyn 90% of the time though

eh not even that, no build NEEDS korean farming. arc just has more variety in itself than pure strength, skill or BLT put together. You get to use a huge variety of weapons, all in 3 flavours (arc, fire, bolt), all the tools and 2 of the 3 class specific weapons you get are awesome (HMLB + parasite, tonitrus is kinda boring).

Where else would you store dead people, but in caskets?

your parents seem to be doing fine using crashed cars

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Anyone for story Amy? fog gate, bbg.

I suppose you're right but trying to get that +fire/bolt secondary is ass sometimes

Be there in a few

Chikage users are redpilled as fuck

What's the best tool and why is it the beast roar?

>An error has occurred
wew, I'll be another minute

I always like to have 1600+ HP. I cannot judge the stamina by saying slightly more even a number wouldn't help me to imagine it properly. I'd have to try myself wether 10 End (plus runes) are enough for the Bloodletter. But the thought of a BMA'd +10 church cannon with 50 BLT is tempting.

>Go do random co-op
>Spawn in to Root Pthu layer 1
>Host has just fucked over the undead giant
>Get rewarded for watching a loading screen
Okay then

The tentacles because they can parry and land backstabs.

Samurai are badass as fuck. Weeb trash who collect dingy wallhangers and pose with them and think they can cut through a tank with it because they saw it in generic lame shounen #6242387 are another story.

Thank you, 0 damage nice.

No worries

>made a cainhurst build, get chikage
>tfw married to chikage, but sleeping with reiter

i-i'm a double degenerate

it's how he goes "ker ching~" when tricked

After playing a 10 END build I have to say it's a huge difference between that and 15, or at least it feels like it. I would much rather have 2x HP runes, 1X stamina run and 15 END, rather than 10 END and 2x stamina runes.

martyr logarius? pass bbg again

I just played it for the first time in ages. Good fun. Better than DaS3. Baruddubornaru 2 when

Give me a few and I'll join

Hopefully never

Kos, grant me sides

>Baruddubornaru 2 when
December.

Well played.

First time I've actually seen Phase 2 Loggo in a while with the full aura

Never did an arcane build. What makes farming gems so hard and autistic?

Recommend a fun build for my second playthrough /bbg/. I have the DLC.

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Their rarity

Every build is a fun build

40/40 bowblade

or a moonlight blade build

What was your first?
I'd recommend 25/50 Str/Arc anyways

Bloodtinge chikage, Evelynn, bowblade, bloodletter

I did a Str/Skl build using the Saw Cleaver most of the game
How would you go about building Bloodtinge? Should I put levels into Skill before leveling Bloodtinge?

I went 20 skill and base str for bloodletter at 98, you might want to go a bit higher for more skill for the bowblade or something. The blood weapons do blood damage and not split damage do if you just leave them tricked you will only need Bloodtinge

what build should i do next? i have str/skl, skl/str, pure blt, arc/str (didnt like it much). i kind of want pure arc but farming sounds like a bitch

ARC/BLT

how does that even work?

I'm thinking hilariously badly?

skill/arc 50/30

by sucking my dick lel

How active is mp at like lvl 100 I want to invade some dudes

Actually

it's

pretty

good

for

PvP

since

other

players

will

get

confused

at

a

brocolli

swinging

a

Bloodletter

around.

Works

the

same

as

a

BLT

build

when

gemming

weapons

but

you

can

use

converted

weapons

and

tools

too,

the

bullet

use

is

absurd

though.

if I stop spacing my posts like this will you stop?

ok lads im going to man up and do pure arc, how does 50/13/18/12/5/50 sound? means i can use fire steak dinner, best cuttah, whirli and cane as main weapons. if i used hmls on this would i want straight arc gems for dat beam damage or is nourishings still better? ive read the op and it doesnt really consider what your stats are. sorry for blogpost

Last time i saw a decent Blt/Arc build that wasnt just Blt+Hunter Bone it was a 40/50 iirc
Just make sure to manage Blood Bullets well enough

Yes

you

beastly

idiot

reddit

poster

Lawrence's skull is real life

That's not pure ARC. This is pure ARC.

Why does it look like the invader is swinging slightly slower than the host? It feels like there's a slight difference in speed, but maybe it's just me.

It's netcode. There's a slight lag between the movements of another player in relation to your screen, that's why the parrying windown is different in coop and PvP. It happens no matter how good you internet connect is and when it gets worse can lead to stuff like this.

I remember that one happening, it was after he shot me out of the sky with a Cannon. Impressive that he got me with the Piercing Rifle, though, that doesn't have much of a parry window.

would 25 blt do anything for tricked bowblade or is it not worth a damn

Do you get anything for giving Annalise her blood thingies or is it better to just consume them for insight?

After getting the Deep Respect gesture, just pop them for Insight.
Or better yet, do something productive with your hunting career and join the League.

If you give her one, you get Deep Respect which is up there with the faggier gestures in the game

>consuming hunter semen

Imma do the league up to the point where I get the whistle. Then I'll defect to Cainhurst and take the dregs for myself instead of being a literal cuck

Or you could not be a cuck by association and stick with the League after defecting to Cainhurst. The choice seems readily obvious here.

>I'll defect the best covenant in the game to be a cuck
>and then drink semen instead of being a cuck

25 blt on bowblade is 248 blood atk at +10. With three 27.2% gems it should have ~500 blood atk. if you went to 50 blt you could have ~600 blood atk with the same setup

*from Cainhurst, defect from Cainhurst to the League

that actually seems pretty good

25 strength didn't look like it did enough for my build

Filthy traitor to the League

You're not allowed in the treehouse

Is it even possible to play a functional Kos Parasite build offline?

Yes, autism gems are not needed for PvE. Parasite sucks for that though.

I've completed the game with Kos fist m9

Rom is a cunt. Lets kill rom

pass: rom
ringing at fog

Okay. So what gems should I aim for? Do I need to farm bone ash hunters, layer 5 great Isz Ebrietas or should I get three Mensis Arc drops?

for kos fist just get flat arc

Mensis nourishings and an Arc tri I got somewhere work fine but if if you're willing to live in the offline dungeons I'll not stop you.

>parasite sucks for pve

it sucks for mashing r1 on bosses up close, thats about it.

Dash R1 is the real meta

i wanna use the piercing rifle really bad, but it's shitness pushes me away

Convince me to gem out my Kirk with Blunts instead of 27.2s. I'm not convinced right now that I won't ever want to use the untricked form.

Untricked isn't as fun

I can't get over the fact that some people would put blunts on stuff like Amyarm or Kirk.

Using half the moveset of a weapon is dumb. Bloodtinge was a mistake.

Who has the smelliest farts in Bloodborne?

I think Suspicious Begger

Make a Kirk with pure blunts and make a Kirk without

Probably the Vilecucks. With all the blood and cum they ingest their farts must smell like chlorine and copper.

So is this game better than it was at launch? I was really turned off by how slowly you got new weapons and it felt like there were 5 weapons in the whole game, I don't even remember doing any PVP and I played the whole vanilla game.

alfred

>churchpick with pure thrust gems is bad

Unrelated, but interestingly a Kirk with 1 heavy abyssal and 2 27.2s has 2 more AR than a Kirk with 3 27.2s