/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Pre CCC event campaign
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc_campaign/
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appeared in Extra CCC have a half AP for Interlude and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood Cu Chulainn is always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ31EvUlKTY
youtube.com/watch?v=DN284EDwIDo
youtube.com/watch?v=BnNHDjBwX_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gorgon skills need bones
>Boudica skills need bones
>Pirate Sluts need bones
>Still want to roll a Tamamo

Be more generous you skeleton bastards!

Top ten for Gawain

Has there ever been a greater bait gacha?

Will you rolled this bait?

>Rate-up for everyone in CCC but NR
Well shit.

It ends on the 30th, so you can just use the monthly tickets for your next rolls!

What is it about ?

For one part, Bride IS a limited, and her animations looked kinda bland compared to the normal Nero.
For other part, Liz and Tamamo have been with mediocre animations longer, specially Liz who still has the default ones.

The only hope is what people say that somehow DW won't be so incompetent to only update Bride animations But we all know DW and know thats whats going to happen.

I-If they're making such a big fuss about the CCC event surely there'll be a welfare, r-right?

>Gawainblocksyourpath.jpg

It explains what is an interlude

>Rashoumon

We'll get Kazuradrop.

The only good thing about Bride getting updates is now I pretty much expect one for Karna and Arjuna.

>224 unclaimed quartz fragments
What the hell?
10 roll though, not bad.

Passionlip has "universal appeal" she'll be the welfare.

Two lolis in a row? Not likely.

Here goes my hopes...

Why would they explain that in the news to prepare an event thtaneed you to finish the game ! ?

Does "Final Singularity" include Shinjuku?

Probably because Melt killed her too fast that she isn't even going to be part of this event.

So am I going to farm exp and QP for the next 2 weeks while avoiding bait gacha?

No, just Solomon.

>tfw Kojirou isn't there with the original F/SN Servants

no

That one didn't get a pre-event and a livestream though, only a subway poster.

>Passionlip is a welfare and shit so everyone bully her
Just as planned.

No, Shinjuku's 1.5

No. EoR are out of the story.
Just Salomon need to be cleared.

>universal appeal
Isn't she the least popular of the Sakuras in CCC? Though considering that the others are more popular, then that means more whaling and money.

Seriously, the bullying against people who use Reddit as well as this community is getting way out of hand, especially since we are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Redditor who finds it hard to take pride in his own subreddit after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my choice of website usage from insecure losers here.

Why not bully Tumblrites or Facebook users? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful race? Instagram users get bullied less than us!

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Redditor a "Redditfag"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Redditor that they are a "Redditorfag"? Would you say those words to your fellow Veeky Forums brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying this forum. You’re dividing Veeky Forums-ites against each other; So I encourage you to stop now.

Fuck off

They're actually gonna have two months between each fucking EoR chapter aren't they?

We're not getting 2.0 until fucking November

Kys reddit

They've been in the (good) habit of giving popular welfares in the past though.

@174233035
(You)

@174233035
no (You)s for (You) friendo

>not getting 2.0 until November
>missing the opportunity to start at the 2nd anniversary
Fucking jews

>universal appeal

Wasn't universal appeal a joke for Passionlip given her trash bin for breasts?

Seems to get decent amounts of fanart on twitter at least.Probably cause tits,but whatever.

Melt/Hayamin is 3 times more popular tha Lip/Ogura and Sakura/Shitaya, despite being a minor villainess and not the main Sakura.
youtube.com/watch?v=kZ31EvUlKTY
youtube.com/watch?v=DN284EDwIDo
youtube.com/watch?v=BnNHDjBwX_s

how would any sakuraface have universal appeal?

RIP Drake, Sad Vlad, Lu Bu and Book

senri no michi mo ippo kara

>CCC event
>will probably be a huge event with a bunch of new Servants added, maybe a welfare, lots of story
>should be hyped
>can't get hyped because the alter egos are all so terrible
And this is from one of the few people who actually like Sakura. I mean fuck, the most praised aspect of the most popular alter ego is that she's voiced by someone who voices characters in other things who aren't shit.

Listen, kid. You're new to all this internet stuff. I get it. Probably been on the internet for most your life sure, but that's what, the past 8 years since your parents let you onto the net unmoderated yeah?

Look, Reddit is a hug box so they won't go into the specifics or the truth. Truth is, Veeky Forums and Reddit have been at war with each other since their inception in the late 80s on 4BBS and REDDS. By the 90s that was a serious ongoing fight between both communities because each say the other was the first and most original. Veeky Forums as you see it now, and a form of Reddit like what you are used to, has been around since 1997. I myself have been on Veeky Forums since before then, starting out in 4BBS.

You are asking Israel and Palestine to stop hating each other. It is our CULTURE to hate you. Even if you are 100% right on a topic, saying you are from Reddit is instant disqualification here.

Stop trying to rock the boat with your olive branch, it won't undo 30+ years of hatred.

To be fair Melt was pretty fun and has pretty good taste in guys.

Sad Vlad didn't appeared in CCC because Liz took her place.

>Forum

Get out normie

what did he mean by this

Is this for the screen play

Like in the original CCC

>remember old dataminers have to post "fuck off reddit" to deter people from reposting data without credit
>remember you idiots said "why should we credit the 4channers for making dropmaps, they ain't getting karma (upvotes) anyway"

Fuck off reddit

It's it similar to the Kuro/Illya situation?

Still, that Passionlip's VA is on stream and Melt's isn't sorta gives me the feeling she'll be the welfare.

Liz also took the place of the cut Alter Egos.That's the reason you fight like her like a lot in CCC. Fucking cunt.

I love me some huge knockers but Passionlip just looks abnormal.

Fuck off reddit.

Don't forget how she killed her master, tortured and drained the blood of half of the initial masters and sang a horrible song before her second fight, as Andersen said "An ugly woman with ugly thoughts and goals"

Then again, a special class welfare seems unlikely.

Which one is harder to strip?That one will be the welfare.

More persons will roll for Melt and BB, so it makes sense that Lip will be the welfare. Lip is by far the weakest and most boring of the Sakuras.

Eat shit gawain fags. My bride got an interlewd and an animation update. Suck it gorilla fuckers.

She did do all you said but the song wasn't horrible, it was just avant garde.

>almost at 2000 f2p quartz for Sakura
>complete radio silence in all aspects
>every other demi is out
>all of her clones will be out for months before her
Isn't it enough that everyone hates my favourite f/sn girl and her movies are confirmed to be bad and she's been irrelevant for over a decade, does Nasu really need to make me suffer more

>Shitaya Noriko
My heart won't be able to handle the stream
>Nobunaga is going have her called him Senpai
It is not fair

>Nero Bride AND standard Nero rateup
I will roll with all my might

What does CCC actually mean?

It's supposed to be XXX, but subtle.

Cross-Country Cooking

An interesting kind of avant garde then.

Cursed Cutting Crater

It's BB's attack

Cuck Cucking Cuckold

Combined Community Codec

I want to be part of this and I don't even mind if they would like to fuck me with a dildo as long I get to bang them both.

Hayamin >>> Ogura > Shitaya

Yeap. This is correct.

>her movies are confirmed to be bad

Planning on rolling 200 of my quartz for a clone.

>That one didn't get a pre-event
The CCC one is pre-campaign
And Rashomon have Kintoki rate-up+Hunting Quest as pre-campaign

>livestream
And?
Subway poster with tons of sticker that people have to took out is just as big of announcement

Crazy Cuckold Club

It refers to the Egos and your servants getting cucked on the true route

Depends on what Nasu wants I guess. If he really insists, it'll happen.

Nobu a CUTE.

Will BB prance around naked in FGO too?

Can't be cucked if you've died.

Maybe that's her final ascension.

Curse Cutting Cuckshed

Spend a day there and break from your miserable circumstances!

The more they ignore Foxtail the better.

My god user
How do you live like that?
Do you enjoy life?

>put a shisengumi CE on my party
>can actually farm without quartz revives now
neat

What does BB stand for? Busty

I don't want her movies to be bad but they will be, I have absolutely no hope that Ufotable can do HF justice. Even without any implications of UFOs talent, they are giving the longest route the shortest amount of screentime.

I haven't even read it, How is it?

Craptastic Cuckord Chapter

>quartz revives
w-what did he mean by this

Badass Bitch

Soon

>Melty's ascension makes her crotch plate even smaller and semi-transparent
Please deliver DW!!!

>How do you live like that?
Sakura fags either move on or get used to it
>Do you enjoy life?
No but that's entirely unrelated with anything to do with Typemoon

>quartz revives

Shitty fanfiction tier. Worse than Extella and Apocrypha. It makes Prisma Illya Drei look like a masterpiece.