/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GpRYcWf62o
youtube.com/watch?v=dABsnupQT-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Persona would be a better series if it made by bioware.

>morality systems to customize your playthrough
>meaningful dialogue options instead of 3 different ways of saying something completely useless
>good gameplay instead of turn based shit
>focus on substance over style
>more mature tones
>believable characters instead of anime archetypes
>engaging romance and not doujin plots with sex removed
>proper portrayal of LGBTQ+ characters instead of tactless comedy reliefs

I seriously wish there was some kind of challenge mode or something. Why would i even want Alice if i easily beat the last boss on lvl 75 with personas much weaker than her? It wasn't even hard, i imagine personas like Metatron and Lucifer would just delete that cunt in a few turns. Same goes to all those "immune to fear/rage etc." amulets. Why would i ever wear them if i don't know what enemies i'm gonna fight?

The only time i had to fuse specific persona with specific skills was that Baphomet boss in Mementos, and honestly it was pretty fun. I wish there was more use for whole fusion mechanic.

Playing P3 FES for the first time. Any tips?

Le gay art boy has logged on

Best girl.

Rage taunts enemies to the person who raged them, right? I swear I raged an enemy, but they ended up attacking my teammate once.

What was the best battle theme in P5?

Favorite Phan-site comment?

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

So are attendants created to unconditionally love the protagonist or does that happen on their own?

Be nice to Elizabeth and Fuuka

If you're a guy who likes to date a lot of girls, do this.

Max courage as quick as possible, then max charm, then max academics.

Yusuke was the best dude in P5.

>Sensei will never tutor you after school

Why live?

Kawakami is cute!! CUTE!!

Would you go to jail for lavenza/the twins?

>enjoying p5 immensely but never played other games except a couple hours of p3p and fuck handhelds
> /v/ is a memefest
> Veeky Forums splits between persona and smt

why?

Can anyone with talent convert this into Mona and Mouse Joker?

Rivers in the Desert, sadly no contest.

Indubitably

You can talk about SMT on /pg/ but /smt/ is the non persona safe space

Claiming before the other anons notice they left her avaliable

Happens on their own.

Have you not played a Persona game? 3/4/5 all had attendants that grow to like the character as their social link (or in the case of P3, their requests) are completed.

CLAIMED

OBLIVION AWAITS.

I want to FUCK Kawakami

Shogi get

Well, this is just speculation, but if you notice, every Persona game a character mentions "People are drawn to you" in some form or fashion.

The protagonist is probably given a 'draw' by Igor, or whoever gave them the power of Persona.

Lavenza and Elizabeth at least are affectionate towards you regardless

Sorry user, too late for you

Tfw will never fuck him while he wears the mask

Why do I live in burger nation where finding a girl who have the body types of girls from P5 are so rare? Skinny girls who wear skirts with tights are so hard to find.

I've been to Asia, where most girls are skinny. Maybe I should move.

Honestly, this fucker made a game a little bit too easy once i finished him, especially bosses. Was fun fusing all this shit into him tho, probably wasted around 400k to get him.

>Personally I got 13/17 optional social links completed and had 5 in all stats by the 6th palace.

>Overall P5 seems way more nice than it might appear at first glance. There's several social links that have stat requirements to begin with or to continue halfway through.

>Like Futaba needs 4 to start and complete. Makato you can start with 3 Knowledge but need 5 Charm to finish.

>Just don't expect to be able to start and complete every social link when they appear.

Did you use a guide for these? I guess being new to the series I don't know when to work in social stats vs talking to people.

Just move to San Jose, LA or Vancouver if you want an English speaking city with a lot of asian girls

So Arsene can be useful? Did you have to power level him too or grind?

Tfw he will never paint you naked and sneak looks at your junk

Is Sun in P5 one of those s-links that goes up every time you meet?

join the military and get stationed in Japan or Korea, then find a wife trying to escape her country.

Gallows, my dude

>Ag: 78
h-hayai

I coulda sworn I saw Tatsuya in that image.

Yeah, I'm finishing up grad school. Maybe I will move once that's over. I'm also sorta stuck in a relationship with this 5/10 girl. She was like 7/10 back in college, but Christmas symptom is happening, and she's falling off like a giant cake.

I also don't really care about race. I just noticed that Asian girls tend to eat healthier and care about being skinny more. It's hard to find white girls who are skinny, so the ones who are tend to be pretty cocky for all the attention they have.

Reminder that this is technically a better detective than Akechi

youtube.com/watch?v=5GpRYcWf62o

I mean anyone can be useful if you spend a long time fusing and strengthening them.

yes

I just fed him personas every once in a while to keep him useful. I got pretty lucky innheriting cripple and that one gun crit skill for him, i guess you can waste a lot of time and money trying to get skills that you need.

You know how your friends' personas have the "ultimate" form or whatever at rank 10? Does such a thing exist for Joker? Super Arsene?

It's too late man, you're looking for teenage girls who can eat 30 burgers and lose weight.

Nanako is fucking ugly. Can't wait for her to turn into the running gag of P8-10 where your protags try to run away from her on mission babewatch.

did you beat the game yet?

Satanael

I used a guide to the Confidants to figure out which dialogue option was the best.

Otherwise I just did my own thing. Leveling up stats is pretty easy. It's just about picking the right day. Like studying in the diner on rainy days, bathhouse on monday/thursdays, each big bang challenge when you 2/3/4 in the needed stats.

Also always have a book on hand to read during the subway.

That reminds me, with Gallows is the skill you get randomly chosen?

Yes, play the game

Just play the game my man, I wouldn't even come here until you're finished.

But yes, Persona protags do have an ultimate persona

Don't worry about those, you'll never see them again.

OVERWRITE THIS PAIN TEARING ME APART

How crippling is it picking a 2 points instead of 3 for a question? Is it really a big deal?

>theme is rebellion
>nobody actually wears rebel clothes
>gay fox guy with fluffy tail has assault riffle

Fuck this game.

you are ugly
the ugliest in this thread
ugly ugly ugly

The only good thing to come out of it would have been an option to shoot groo in the face and tell him to fuck right off

I'd say it's noticeable enough where you shouldn't do it. But I can't give you objective evidence of it.

I can definitely saying have a Persona of the respective arcana to the person you're hanging out with is very important though.

>Personas are thieves/tricksters
>Have to destroy the holy grail out of nowhere
>No third-tier Personas that are templars

>the attendants probably can't physically age
>the attendants have a tendency to fall for their guests
>lavenza will probably meet up with Joka unexpectedly
I'm sure hanging out alone with an unidentified child is great for someone with his track record.

In early link, hardly matters. 6+ can be the difference between wasting an extra day or two.

Deus Vultron 3000?

Who's your favourite non team Confidant?

Yoshida and Hifumi were both pretty great for me. I didn't get around to Iwai's but it looked promising.

caroline is best but justine's quiet dismissiveness is underrated

if lavenza can do both extremes without just blending and being boring maybe she's best

they can just have relations in an alternate dimension

>DAN has it's own Tanaka theme

youtube.com/watch?v=dABsnupQT-U

There's no way Tanaka isn't Nyarlathotep

Fucking this.
I was honestly hoping for The SIU director to be some kind of direct agent for Yaldy and have purseowner powers themed around Templars/Knights/King Arthur, but they turned out to just be a rando chump.

So in terms of "power level" as a whole, rank the teams?

P5>P3>P2>P1>P4

>Rivers in the Desert is fucking fantastic
>Expect the actual final boss theme to be amazing
>Its garbage

What happened?

Finally at the end of this game but I need to know: does Morgana have a Confidant key item to grab before ending? Or is he like Fool and Justice and not give you anything?

Takemi

Sojibro

Iwai is a bit predictable, just be a cunt to him for max friend points

The way he told off those sluts was the best

Morgana gives you his scarf

He has one.

Meguro is pretty hit and miss with his last boss music

3>5>4 for me, based on nothing aside from opinion.

Haven't played 1 or 2 enough to comment.

They really blew their loads on this one. Should've just ended at Shido, or have their original personas get a dungeon to themselves if you manage to get all your party members evolved.

Imagine if they changed more than just the battle music in the game. I would've bought that day one for the VR theme even though the costume is stupid.

It's okay, but it's definitely better than Persona 4's, like what were they thinking there?

FANTO KAITO is the most competent by a wide margin

So, groo doesn't know that the gang's guns are fake? Why do they work on him?

Yeah. I was expecting hardcore christian crusader/templar persona user

I blew my load on tae if you catch my drift.

P5>P2>>>>>>P3>P1>>>>>>P4

Cool, thanks. I'm sitting near LeBlanc and internally worrying over this and Google isn't giving me answers for shit.

No, that's not how it works. The Metaverse makes their own cognition tangible.

While the whole Akechi thing ended up getting a fairly respectable "Okay" in my book, I am disappointed we didn't get a proper battle against an enemy Wild Card that switches through multiple persona for once (thats not a Velvet Room attendant).

That and/or a full battle against a team of enemy persona uses remains one of my hopes for one of these games eventually; Strega unfortunately you just outnumbered too badly to be any kind of threat, not even getting into their whole subpar artificial persona thing.

P5>=P2>P4>P3
Haven't played 1

Dojima was the better dad. You could try and make the argument that he was at work too much but his job requires much more time than Sojiro's dying customer-less cafe. Both genuinely care for their daughters, however.

BEST DIALOGUE CHOICES?

BEEP BOOP
I'M A DAD
RYUJI IS A PHANTOM THIEF
I HATE COPS
LALA IS A PHANTOM THIEF
TIME TO BUTTON MASH

their personas were fake? i thought strega was just forcing their natural ones with drugs

>Dojima was the better dad

>Do you like older women?
Hell Yeah

and then you turn her down because you're already loyal to the best cake.

Best ship in the fucking game!

Dojima was definitely under more pressure, but his flaws were also more dramatic.

no

What purpose was there to make it so obvious that Goro was the one who betrays you? It's made worse by the fact that he keeps showing up in places when someone like Haru could've really used an earlier introduction.

Wouldn't it have been better if Goro was used like a party member the same way Yusuke or someone was used, so when the big betrayal reveal is shown, we can be genuinely shocked?

Shuake a best!