Final Fantasy General DXLIII - /ffg/

Dangerous Woman tour reopened in Exvius, don't forget to collect your Ariana materia!

>General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previously:

shine > ariana

2nd for Lion

What went wrong lads?

Huh, might have to actually get XII HD now if it has 2 jobs per character.

Nomura wasted 10 years making Kingdom Hearts spin offs that nobody wanted

fourth for best girl

Is this a "do me, Simba" pose?

when can we expect the story character trials on BE?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And that he looks wonderful in HD from what little we've seen, but that's to be expected.

most of the early OSBs have elemental boost tied to synergy. I guess they thought it would be too overpowered to give such great stat sticks +element, but backpedaled sometime around TGCid

Just downloaded FFXIV for the 1st time in order to try with the lvl 35 free thing, What should i expect?

WOW 2.0

Pray return to the Waking Sands

>U+
What the fuck is wrong with this fight

Nah, Cloud and Squall didn't have a +element for some time, before they decided to add in +element if in synergy.
Tidus got +water from the very beginning.
And almost every Excalibur and Ragnarok ) has +Holy on it, nevermind that FFV Ex is Bartz's SSB that has nothing to do with Holy, nor Bartz himself.
It makes absolutely no sense, if they went with "rare element gets +dmg on OSB weapon" then Tidus fits with water, but they skipped on Squall(his USB is also +ice only with synergy).
If it was "rare weapon type gets +element everywhere" then it makes no sense again, as neither did the current fist weapon get it nor did Edgar's gasmachine.

Probably (You).
Maybe post your team?

And what did he do right?

Everything user, we've been through this before.

They want you to have to collect more relics in order to optimize your team. Cid VII has the strongest wind bsb in the game(10 opening wind hits + enwind, with a 5 wind hit command), but his weapon options are limited to daggers and spears. It makes people consider drawing on banners that are otherwise bad for them, just to get that one perfect weapon.

Counter Haste
Counter Protect
Back to back UltiMeteors

Forgot to add:
Rikku has her BSB
Vanille has her BSB
Barret has his SSB
Lightning has her BSB1, OSB and SSB1
Squall has his OSB

You're comparing CGI mocked up to look like gameplay to screencaps of an actual game from a livestream.

>barret
it's time to let go, user

He has Hyper Grenade Bomb and Magic Breakdown which I stack with Full/Multibreak and Exhausting Polka.
I literally can't drop one of my main debuffers.

kino

>+thunder boost relic equipped on an ice user
>thunder user doesn't have any +thunder boosts relics
What the literal fuck are you doing.

Spoil

/tv/ pls go

Getting two jobs will basically turn it into regular FF12 again. Since the physical classes are so similar to one another, there'll never be a reason to pick two physical classes. So your team will be physical + white, physical + time, physical + black or red.

>Etro's Embrace equipped on Squall
>no curaja
>no thief abilities on Rikku
>Elemental OSB without paired enElement
>no hastega/boostga
>no wall
Eh.

user, you are doing something terribly wrong.
I CM'd it with Arc SSB1 and CoD SSB being the only SBs I used with RW Raines.
You have absolutely no reason to be having this much trouble with your A-team.
That said, what is your RW? I suppose it is Shout.
Rikku has meaningless abilities as they do not stack with what Barret has, so I would swap her for OK to get your Hastega and Boost from that and RW Vaan or Setzer BSB on somebody else.

+Element gear is meaningless here unless it's dark, as he resists everything but that.

Some anons just don't have those luxuries, I've been playing since the first year and I still don't have Wall.

Hell I only got OK's BSB literally on the Lucky Draw and don't get me started on hastegas.

Nigga you have OK's BSB and you don't use it?
RW either Wall or Raines' BSB and you win

I'm not the guy playing

I have both Raines and OK's BSBs and wrecked Xande's shit

I have OK's BSB but I'm not sure I can get him to 80 by the end of the week and I sure as fuck can't have him respectably dived by then.
My other choice is Yuna with her BSB and SSB but that sounds like it'd kill my damage output.

Everything goes right until the last 30% or so where he just goes batshit and starts countering with buffs every single attack and hits me with back to back AoEs.
He once did his Ultimate Meteor followed by his AoE phys and killed me before I could even S/L

fuck these bonus battles

lmao what's the matter didn't pull dark and dragoon relics????

OK is unusable until he hits level 93. Just use your eggs m8, he's the one character that's nearly mandatory to egg.

But you DO know that the exp dungeon in the even gives not only Onion motes but better exp than Sundaily for FFIII characters right?

Yuna's BSB is her first or her second? Because the second is fantastic, party cura plus damage is excellent.
Also, Fullbreak and Multibreak do NOT stack. Give Rikku Steal Time instead to deal with Counter Haste or whatever, but take off that Multibreak. Or FB from Barret.

>>OK is unusable until he hits level 93.
I need to do U+ to get the MCIII to begin with.
>Yuna's BSB is her first or her second? Because the second is fantastic, party cura plus damage is excellent.
Her Summon Strike one.
>Also, Fullbreak and Multibreak do NOT stack. Give Rikku Steal Time instead to deal with Counter Haste or whatever, but take off that Multibreak. Or FB from Barret.
I know they don't. But Multibreak gives Barret some breathing room so he and his snail speed don't have to rotate 3 buffs alone.

which torment dungeons are the easiest?

yes

I like gatcha games, but I gotta know how many of these characters are OC's and how many are from actual final fantasy games?

depends which elements you're strongest in, but people tend to say Gi Nattak anyways

V and VII

no it's not bait I just don't shit

Why is her arm longer than her feet?

The characters from final fantasy games are actual final fantasy characters

she's not human

Everyone's arm is longer than their feet, I hope.

i mean like previous games. I'm a big fan of fire emblem heroes for example and that game only has 2 OC's with the rest of the collectible cast coming from other fire emblem titles

Retards can't comprehend that you didn't mean all of the people in your FFII image, but rather in the gacha games as a whole. It's a pretty popular pasttime at ffg to misunderstand someone and then break into an autistic rage.

Record Keeper has a single OC donut, he acts as the reason to be jumping between realms. He's a decent character but not really necessar.

Brave Exvius, on the other hand, is chock fucking full of them. Besides the main party of 6+ that are all original characters, almost every other week we're introduced to new ones in the gacha. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 50/50 FF/donuts at this point

you should eat more fiber haha

>FEH
that should have been a big indicator not to respond.

What do you think of this pure creature?

>le triggered over feh meme xd
No, shitposter, this thread was going fine without you. Close /ffg/ and fuck off again, we don't want you.

is electricity flowing through the spear ?

it's true.
there's not much reason to talk about it over here unless somebody asks what other people are playing.
other than that it's most likely someoneyou fishing for (you)'s

His hair looks like pubes

It's rain water

why is it defying gravity?

Rude

>guy asks if there's a lot of OC in the gacha games
>people don't understand what he means/memes on him
>he clarifies by giving a relevant example from another popular gacha game

If you stopped getting triggered over everything and used your brain for a minute you'd see how dumb you look

Not that user, but probably just the artist trying to compensate the animation loop as best they could

is FEH already on the verge of being shut down? why it always shilled here?

no

>tfw no blind qt gf

>Anonymous (26)
>another user appears out of the woodwork to shitpost
gettin real tired of this shit

I she any good, or does she just not have enough punch or variety?

RKbros, what is your weakest element?

I have one SB that deals 3 AoE Water attacks with 100% interrupt, which is Edge's first unique .
It is the 5* relic I got from the Daily Free draw just before they fucked the rates even further.
Nothing related to water other than this, not even any +water equipment.

Dumb question but I've yet to try seriously chaining. Can my Edgar and Cupid Luna chain together because they both have Chainsaw? I only have one of each. Would it be better to just use two Chizuru?

In my newer account I use her has a healer/ support. getting her dual cast materia and equipping carbuncle is pretty sweet

lightning and water, apparently, given I have EnElement bursts for every element but that and dark (which I have Raines for)

edgar and cupid luna can chain

She's currently the best buffer in the game for blitzing through things (technically Mercedes is, but that's wasted enhancement mats)

In terms of total amount of relics or quality of Soul Breaks/elemental abilities?
Either way for me, I think earth is my weakest element only because I don't have shit for it except Rinoa's Angel Wing: Quake.

Easy ultimate. Easier than solo Terra.

Nice, thanks. Although looking at their equips, it doesn't look like they can element chain together so I'd still be getting a higher multiplier with 2 Chiz using wind katanas, right?

It would be better to use two chorizo if and only if you can sparkchain them.

Otherwise they don't cap the chain.

Candy Gun, Killer Bow.
The latter is a bit harder because it requires base 5* TMs for Edgar.

She is a free 6 star mage with dual cast, silence immunity, and decent mag. She also doesn't require awakening materials to awaken which means if you are a newer player she becomes pretty nice until you have a more solid team.

Even after your team is set she might have a place for her +60% attack buff for your damage dealers.

Do you think that there are nips or koreans who play global and laugh at how different our game is on a taiwanese shit posting image board?

no

>Candy Gun, Killer Bow.
Don't have Candy Gun, started shortly after that event. You can element chain if one has fire and one has dark? In that case, couldn't I just put the dark bow on CLuna and give Edgar an elemental sword? Sorry if I'm being dense.

No, those are her only elemental equips. You still need the same element to chain.
And yes, you are being dense.

At this point why not reroll for the real best chainster, TG Thundergod "Cid" Cidolfus Orlandux Orlandu Orlandeau?

Ah, that makes much more sense, thanks.
Nah, I don't feel like setting myself back three months plus the extra month it'll take to get Cid setup (it's bad enough I can't tm farm now since all global events seem to be grinding events recently). I can clear content with what I have now, eventually I'll either get another Edgar, Agrias will get upgraded or I'll get one of the future chainers.

Do onion motes actually show up in the first heroic EXP dungeon? I just started during the anniversary and got through the 110 difficulty but I really am struggling through the 120.

A few threads ago someone asked about how you could see extra skills in teammates cards in mobius multiplayer.
I think I just found out how.

>agrias can chain divine ruination too

So why the fuck did you tell me to pull for orlandeau? Fucking assholes. Let me guess, there's a 3* that can do freviya's job too?

Onion Motes show up in all the enigmas, but has the highest drop rate (still low) in the hardest dungeon.

>come back into BE
>Tilith and WoL still don't have 6*
>Reinstall JPBE

His gets enhanced for more hits, so you can more easily chain something like Noctis's nuke. I think fully enhanced, Agrias will be the landeau we have now.

Not a big difference though. TG is nice but, yes, there will almost always be a 4* base that can get very close to what a 5* can do.

Beautiful, thanks. I'll keep grinding away at it.

Didn't get his gloves but I figure even without any SB he's basically Tyro+ and can fill a lot of holes.

No auto refresh.
Significantly less damage output (over 20% pre Orlandu enhancements, way more after).

The inability to bring dupes on 10 man missions necessitating the use of both Agrias and Orlandu together.

The extreme cost of enhancing her compared to the extreme uselessness of an unenhanced 6* Agrias

Wrong, his gets enhanced for more damage, not more hits.

>why did you tell me to—
I didnt say anything
>3* that can do freviya's job
Edgar with an ice weapon?

He wouldn't have the Imperil or the ability to finish chains.

Sidebar: I think I read on plebbit that she can't DW chain like TG Cid, which is disappointing. I got her from a blue double shatter and haven't found anything to do with her yet other than parking mage gear on her.

I don't have his gloves and use him pretty well with just his sword SSB, Onion Slice. He makes a decent support character, and he can pump out damage too.

No it doesn't, his hair looks majestic and well cared for.