/ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station

MrPain edition

Last Thread: >>/174124682

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Vote for attack animations goes up (Click player polls in the game lobby to vote)
>Omega and Angelite are terrible people
>Forced memes and self shills

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12766648
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=19436#p19436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.me/12766648

CHOOSE YOUR HEADMIN

who's the worst, most pathetic/despicable waifufag of them all?
shiggy?
angelite?
chase?
sj?

I love you Kammer!

Fourth for While SOP does state that you are not to bolt the AI upload shut on code Green, it does not say anything about which silicon laws to upload. While it is fine to argue that uploading Robocop at roundstart is powergamey, it is nevertheless not a violation of SOP.

>doesn't mention freakinabonk
>doesn't mention yahir
>doesn't mention sawbones
>doesn't mention me

>Pomf (rest in piece)
Wait

What happened to Pomf?

Probe lied. Pomf died

Died of an overdose

Cult failure aside, that was some excellent greytiding. Breaking out of perma and escaping on the shuttle unharmed is always worth a compliment.

Dead, bird flu.

Probe essentially kicked Pomf out of his own server and made fun of Pomf for being literally gay, and Pomf killed himself. It was in all the threads like a week ago.

wut??

pomf say gay
probe laugh, kick pumf out b/c no fags allowed thank you
pomf kill self
no more pumf
no more gay ice cream

I want to taste pomf's ice cream

Gabriella is a retarded TG refugee, ban when?

Wait, what the fuck, are you for real?

Link to the archive?

>captcha: Another Place

But did he actually kill himself

Where are the pictures of his corpse

I wonder when someone's going to edit the poll.

>MFW vote emilia
Let the Galaxy burn

Yeah, because I just have all the links to past threads handy, and it would be any easier for me to find them for you. Just go to every thread backwards starting from a few days ago and ctrl+f "killed himself" until you find it.

I wonder when someone is going to fix drag damage poll.

>Yeah, because I just have all the links to past threads handy
You don't?

Defficiency permabrig: In order to escape, requires that you create falls from maint into perma prior to your arrest so that you can escape, OR have friends on the outside who will do the same for you after you're imprisoned.

Boxstation permabrig: A prisoner can escape without any external help or forethought.

I don't like Defficiency as a map, but I do certainly prefer its permabrig to Boxstation's.

>falling for thread memes regarding any condition about pomf
If pomf was dead, everyone would be freaking the fuck out and would be announcing a new host or someshit

*Requires that you create false walls from maint into perma

Deff just needs one layer of space behind the brig rwalls to be secure.
Why is metaclub even in rotation btw?

>Not letting box perma residents break the glass to space, then hitting the lockdown button the moment they hit the floor from ZAS

As warden, I never catch them in the act as I'll be busy with other things like processing prisoners or updating the security records.
Although one thing you could do is go into a private server and find out what the strongest item in perma is. Then, find out how long it takes to break the glass with it, and when you perma your first prisoner, set a repeating timer that fires on regular intervals to remind you to check perma, the time it takes to break the glass being the interval length.

Box perma is literally designed to be able to escape user

I don't think it's a good design decision, because it encourages security to automatically opt for cyborgification or execution over perma.

Back before coldness and ZAS wrecked you, it used to be trivial to escape.

Post your most embarrassing spessman moment
>stop playing for awhile
>rejoin a little after mommis were introduced
>walking into a dark abandoned office
>see giant metal spider
>panic and beat it with a toolbox
>It tries to run
>the smell of fear drives me to continue
>BWOINK

Don't come to the brig next round

Fuck off Gabriella

>fear
what

that's pretty funny
don't click the crab

is gabriella the best new waifu

A plasmaman geneticist once asked me to give him a clean SE. I didn't know genetics at all at the time, and he was blind, so I just took the first button he said to press, which was a monkeyman SE at the top which was labeled 'clean'.
I gave him that SE, and a few seconds later, he pops and I freak the fuck out. Celt PMs me and asks me why I blew the geneticist up and I basically flip my shit and apologize profusely like a 10 year old who's being threatened with a time-out for stealing from the cookie jar, all the while I'm trying to sew the poor bastard back together.
I've got a note for that little incident, not my proudest moment.

It's spelt Gabrielle you fucking cucks

Gabriela Pycroft (starnightx)

The crab tried to run away, so I chased it.

Is Gabrielle the new waifu?

Gabriela is not Gabriella and is neither Gabrielle

Threadly reminder, probe got btfo by both Sawbones and Kammer

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=19436#p19436

Pycroft is Gabriela, and she's actually good at the jobs she does and it's a pleasure to work with her.

Gabrielle is the shitty officer.

>Sawbones

Pretty sure Kammer has BTFO probe and lots of thread shitposters many times. What has probe done?

"No-one will mind if you remove the soap (every single prisoner ever will try to throw it at your feet to slip you, strip you and escape) and move the gear in Execution so that prisoners can't break the window and loot it."

>Space Law recommends removing the soap from perma, as if the prisoners can't grow a million bananas.

>doesnt listen to other admins
>bans a guy for using a vpn
>huge hypocrite
>sawbones claims renovama isnt eiines
>it's true
>kammer puts together a well written post
>probe fucks off

It seems like Kammerjunk provided resounding evidence and sawbones did nothing.

Kammerjunk is based, sawbones is trying

Bananas slip for less time. You can't even get someone in cuffs in the time a banana slips.

Stay salty senpai

But you can just use the Biomass generator in perma to make more soap. It's completely ineffectual.

Is Gabriella Gabriela or Gabrielle?

Sawbones found it out though and was there to see how the guy acts

>use banana to slip
>table the guard
>proceed to keep guard tabled and beat him with a stool
gg git robust scrub gib bannu.

how do I name my static?

ANTONIOOOOOO!!!!!
/me shakes fist

You don't. Static names are cancer and should be removed.

As somebody who random name random bodies every round, I disagree.

It always makes you look weird and it's hard to remember your name since it changes every round. Plus idle roleplaying is pointless because nobody will remember your interaction in the next round and you'll be back at square one.

>>sawbones claims renovama isnt eiines
>>it's true
>>kammer puts together a well written post
>>probe fucks off
This one really bothered me

Random name until you find one you like. Then stick with it.

>it's hard to remember your name
That's the point. It prevents metafriends and metagrudges.
>idle roleplaying is pointless because nobody will remember your interaction in the next round and you'll be back at square one.
You're bad at roleplaying.

>Making yourself a target to a bunch of salty virgins who take a 2d space man game too seriously

hi probe don't you have a ban appeal to deal with

Idle roleplaying is fun, I like talking in the bar to people even if it doesn't mean anything to the actual game.

Either come up with a name and theme for them, or hit random name a few times until you get one that doesn't sound retarded.
Don't listen to the salty greytide shitstains who think everyone should be random-name/body all the time, they just get mad because people don't trust them for being shitters.

>be HoP
>tide is high, revolution is likely
>suspicious doctor comes to the desk, asking to be made CMO
>have no immediate reason to deny him, give him the access
>go AFK
>come back to find the chat filled with buttbott spam, people screaming
>catch a sec officer screaming that the HoS was killed and they're under attack before it scrolls past in an instant
>being dragged into a patient room by the suspicious CMO, who now has a fireaxe
>he whispers to a paramedic to make chloral and then wields the axe and turns to me
>unzip egun on him in blind panic
>Doctor Mcsuspicous whispers with their final breath "its ops..."
>BWOINK

It's bothering a ton of people.

Probe's not fit to be an admin anymore.

YOU THREAD SHITPOSTERS ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT PROBE

HE WORKS 40 FUCKING HOURS A WEEK AND COMES HOME TO ADMIN AND DOES HIS BEST AND NOTHING PLEASES YOU HUH??

>its ops
huh?

>see someone dead in the area of spess where the deff mining/research shuttle is
>call the shuttle to board it so I can go rescue them as i don't have a suit on to go get them.
>shuttle gibs the corpse to my surprise and I await the bwoink but it never comes.

how do I have fun again?

he thought it was rev, it was newcops instead

roll grey, find someone who looks new, proceed to mentally yell at them and pretend to be an admin

>newcops
huh?

Say it aloud.

is ss13 the worst video game?

its a movie, a gay romcom starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Peter Dinklage.

NEWCOPS

Lurk moar, faggot.

Ashe
Brittany
Caleigh
Dana
Evangelyne
Felicity
Ginger
Hyun
Iris
Joanna
Kaylie
Lyra
Megurine
Naomi
O
P
Quel
Reica
Surfer
Trinity
Uriel
V
W
X
Y
Zalika

This is an automated message. The metaclub is attempting to take down Probe via character assassination due to his recent decisions on who to trialmin and who to turn down. This is a common and transparent tactic used by the metaclub when it doesn't get its way due to someone in any position in power blocking them.

Ignore metaclub shitposting, hide metaclub shitposting, report metaclub shitposting.

The metaclub has eaten my baby. How could they do this

Please avenge my baby

I shitpost about probe and im not a metaclub member

Reminder that the lizard people control the Metaclub and the Anti-metaclub.
Reminder that by playing into the meta-club schemes on either side, you are furthering the Lizard people's goals of global domination.

Divide and Conquer.

This is an automated message. The metaclub is attempting to take down METACLUB ALERT via character assassination due to his recent exposing of their character assassination of probe. This is a common and transparent tactic used by the metaclub when it doesn't get its way due to someone in any position in power blocking them.

Ignore metaclub shitposting, hide metaclub shitposting, report metaclub shitposting.

Vox have been sighted stealing pens from the HoP and Cargo. Along with the pens, several stamps, folders and a multitool have also been pilfered.

These Vox are known to control the lizard people and are extremely dangerous. If you see the Vox, please report it to your local nuclear launch facility so they can be dealt with accordingly

Is RFultra a cute girl?
What is she like?

We don't even know what we're angry at, but we need something to be angry at. So we're angry at something.

Ignore something posting, hide something posting, report something posting

>You're under arrest for roleplaying, go back to bay

wat do

Shitpost about better statics

Sorry sweetie but that shitpost doesn't mention any statics, you must've gotten confused with all the big words.

Tell them to go bak2hippie.
We need to build a wall! Sad!

Piss off morena you psychopath

>bill
>a psychopath
No, Bill's just a lonely, pathetic beta-tranny who drove off all the people who liked her by being clingy and disgusting and having no sense of personal space, who tries to get attention from posting on the thread in face of the lack of friends.

Shiggy was a psychopath.

>sawbones admin
>celt gone
>probe getting bullied
Truly is TG in here

>celt
>good