/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

*Autistic Screeching* Edition

Got blasted >Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27099212
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26079518
youtube.com/watch?v=4hDfmIf2COU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why am I even levelling up

pvp at 100+ is utter shite

after seeing the """angels""" in ds3 you have to wonder how they had an prominent religion in lothric

I want to fuck ____

Alvina

>
Ops, I meant Tower of Latria.

what, still here?

>not pvp at level 50

you don't need to max all your stats dummy

weak pars

Could I get some help with dancer?
PC, pass is dsg, sl 20

Gwyndolin

just waiting for my darkmoon summons. any day now.

>sharp caestus is actually better than both heavy and refined
>infusing them actually calls them sharp caestus

WEAK PARS BUDDEH

Frampt

Was this lag or is the hitbox for the shockwave really that lingering and large

>put my sign down at the church of yorshka for pontiff summons
>get summoned by a guy fighting a red
>red immediately switches focus to me as the host runs off
>he's backstab fishing with a buffed straight sword
>roll away and try to switch to something less useless than a greataxe
>die
>he points down
Why are straight sword memers always huge cocksuckers?

sign down in front of her door laddie

>Mmmm... this pussy shall prolong The Age of Fire

what did he mean here?

Do you get anything for taking yhorm down the hard way?

Above 120 do you still get summoned for boss fights/PvE or do most people actually stay at the 120 meta?

Wasted time.

people do

its the easiest level for ultra great weapon babs

>dark souls 1 pvp

I still get summoned for bosses at SL 200.

still waiting
did you find someone else to help you

Thank you.
Getting bored with a 120 quality builds.

>dark souls 2 pvp

S-Should I do it?

got shanked, sorry
going nao

Ornifex

Peeve "The Parry King" Peeverson's new build is SL240+

You'll be fine

Beating bad players isn't really hard in DaS3 either.

You're webm is the equivalent of repeatedly roll-catching someone to death in DaS3.

if you don't have a melee character then why not?

>make a mage build
>embrace waifufaggotry
>wreck tryhards in the arena

This was more successful than I thought it would be.

fun

What staff is best for 60/60 INT/FTH ? I want to use dark sorceries. Izalith or murky staff ?

>dark souls 3 pvp

>sl240
Source?

I remember the triumvirate of meme pvp weapons being Estoc,Dark Sword and BKGA
what's the new hotness?

check his past streams i assume, he's like sl245 or something for one of his "builds"

>tfw can't even punish npc sippies even though i know 100% when they're going to sip

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27099212

>1 invader
vs
>1 host with extra health & double heals
>3 phantoms
>all with tears of denial
>and every mob in the world

Imagine if they at least removed all the ridiculous stunlock and stagger this game has, then you'd at least be able to fight back in 2/3/4v1s

and what makes that havel bad? daring to use a heavy weapon?

>bloodborne pvp

Now that the series has ended, can we actually accept that Souls pvp has NEVER been good?

sorry, i can't get through the fog

>no crow grills in DS3

they had a painted world filled with bird people ffs.

>dark souls 3 pvp

shit! he's fast!

I'd like more but for fashion, what should I sacrifice? Might just get it to 125 for hollow levels and put that 5 in vit.

DaS3 would be better if the only weapons in the game were the ones in the DLC. Prove me wrong.

>tfw know what this is without opening the spoiler

I think he probably thought you were one of his buddies or something.

You know, ganks.

>1
>3

Kek'd

>ultra users aren't passive!.webm

>tfw true
What the actual FUCK, also so many points wasted in VIT leaving him at an akward 58% equip load. And a fucking morning star as backup weapon

Anyone on ps4 up for bullying spears? Preferably with a lorian cosplay. Pass is dsg.

He didn't restrict himself to the SL200 90 endurance forest ganking havelmom fastroll hornet meta where you never attack and only backstab.

>dark souls 1 pvp

anyone else fucking hate hodrick

it's not that he's difficult it's that he's fucking TEDIOUS with the instant sips, warmth, and not being able to attack him at all when he has his shield out

Anybody on xbox with a build that can beat carthus giant worm? Demon ruins bonfire pass is dsg

>tfw fell for the twins are a good boss meme
>the camera angles when he teleports are the only difficult part about it

what a shit boss

Literally just sit behind the little hill and the ballista kills it

>someone actually OK'd the idea of weapons all getting 2 hits in a combo even if it stuns for a good 2 seconds like the farron sword or any ultra meme weapon

>waiting for summons for memewood to make it just go faster
>tfw realize i can't summon anybody because me weapon isn't upgraded

thank you based from

Does anyone else like, never upgrade endurance?

I would load up DaS3 on my Xbone and come help you, but and you're an idiot for not doing it sooner.

>60/60 INT/FTH ?

Why are you edge lords so in love with this meme?

Parry King Hodrick is the best NPC Invader in this fucking game you filthy casul!

Note that the arrow itself doesn't do any damage; you need it to hit the ground/terrain near the worm so that the splash damage gets it.

well, yes because unless they significantly uped the damage per swing there would be no reason to use an ultra weapon if they couldn't combo

You are wrong

Fatrolling
Using a cosplay build
Hitting R1 at predictable times and expecting to hit anything

It's the same shit that will get you killed in any souls game.

How is this a meme ? I'm sick of quality and want to try something else.

try parrying with spell shield

>someone actually OK'd the idea of charged r2s that don't actually change the attack and just do slightly more damage
>someone actually OK'd the idea of r2s not comboing hits
>someone actually OK'd the idea of charged r2s doing more damage than weapon arts
>despite weapon arts being resource restricted and potentially taking away from your healing

Reminder that you haven't lived until you have experienced the SL200+ jap forest.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26079518

*apart from range, sweep, hyperarmor, more damage than other weapons

but charged attacks do change the attack user

that was an immensely unfortunate finale, mr nip nong name
did you get kill credit

Anytime i hear someone wanting to try sorcery it's always "dark" sorcery then they cry about only have 3 "dark" spells

The arrows pass right through the motherfucker, user. I just did it yesterday.

I just did it the day before yesterday. Worm has a weird hitbox and some of it can't take damage but you do not need the AOE to hit.

>"Can't you just lie here with me for another five minutes? Oh ok, I understand. Well, have I hope your class is interesting. Hey user, I was wondering. I mean if you're not busy later and you want to see me again I could maybe like cook us something and we could hang out here again, watch a movie or something? You do!? Oh great! No, I mean I just find it hard to tell how you feel about me that's all. Well great, see you later okay? See you user!"

[ youtube.com/watch?v=4hDfmIf2COU ]

Hitboxes are convoluted in Lothric.

How the absolute fuck are you supposed to beat midir? I ended up watching a tutorial for my very first boss on a souls game ever and I'm doing exactly what the guy in the vid is doing. Some runs he just wont stay still long enough to get more than one chop in at it's not even 1% of his health. Just turned the game off. I've never felt that hopeless on a boss ever, it's not even worth trying.

Peeve has always been shit at making "builds" and he isn't too good at the games to boot. No idea how he became such a big meme, but I assume being part of the initial wave of DaS PvP streamers helps I guess.

>Create low level invader
>Grab raw DSA for if I want to play through the rest of the game at SL1
>Want weapon level 2 combat, accidentally upgrade DSA to +2 and therefore equivalent to +4
>Can't invade in settlement like I wanted

Fucking hate this fucking game

At 60/60 INT/FTH sorceries aren't the only spells that are going to be in use anyway. I was planning on putting Sunlight Spear, Lightning Arrow, Sacred Flame and a some dark sorceries. I don't like regular sorceries, tried them once, it's boring.

Stand in front of him.
Roll his melee swipes, hit his head.

He's really not that difficult.

They should just get rid of weapon upgrades like they did with armor.

What's wrong with you?

Then what's the point of 60 int?

He got big probably because of being muh parry king. Last time I saw a build of his it was a 3kat build at sl150, this one is just dumb

Anybody wanna help a brother out at gravetender? PC depths bonfire, pass dsg

I was going for the back legs since it looked like it was doing the same damage. The guy in the video said to go for the back legs too. I'll try the head next time I guess.

considering we have requirements for using weapons I think I actually agree with you

I'm trying to use the greatlance
but
what is it even good at?
it seems shit for PvE but it also seems shit for PvP

Attacking his head does double the damage anywhere else. It's the only practical way to fight him

Nothing

>someone actually OK'd the idea of charged r2s that don't actually change the attack and just do slightly more damage
Who cares about the animations. The point of charging is to delay the attack to throw off your opponent's timing.

>someone actually OK'd the idea of r2s not comboing hits
They already deal more damage than R1s, deal more poise damage, and often have more range. Again, their main purpose is to mixup timings to rollcatch people who try to predict your attacks, or to outtrade lighter HA attacks.

>someone actually OK'd the idea of charged r2s doing more damage than weapon arts
They have much longer startup, so it makes sense.

>>despite weapon arts being resource restricted
Weapon arts are almost always much faster and have other good properties such as guard breaking, better hitboxes, etc.