/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

faggot drones edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

previous dumpster fire:

first for elo glitching!

how do u do dat

I want to kiss IQ

>Play Montagne
>Trigger CoD kids who can't think outside terms of "point, shoot, get that high KD"
>Breath in the fresh salt

dog

6th for sakuya

nth for i love this game

Original Anti-terrorism IQ when?

>play montagne
>extend shield
>let teammates trade down to 1v1
>unextend shield, hipfire with revolver and automatically win because you're a shining example of bad game design

>fighting montagne
>teamate is on his flank so I keep him pinned
>teammate gets mopped up by ash
>die
feels bad

>montagne player thinks he has skill

Keep it coming boys

How can /r6g/ drawfags even compete?

I believe this is a prime example of what experts in the field of psychology call "mad cuz bad"

>LOL I TROL U

They can't. Shino is literal perfection and doesnt have to resort to lewds to get (you)s.

[THUNK]

[sound of a dick hitting the underside of a desk]

If you have played a character based game (think Mobas) for any decent amount of time you'd know >"X is OP. Not uh, Yeah huh." arguments go nowhere. The best thing you can do is sit back and enjoy the salt. That being said
>Phone poster

>How can /r6g/ drawfags even compete?
pretty easily actually because shino cant draw for shit. also the eyes are fucking weird everytime.

>certain shitters on /r6g/ have the complete opposite opinion of proleague players with regards to game/operator balance

>proleague players
>proleague

>pretty easily

Post something better then. Pro tip: you can't.

>white boy brings up and projects his cuck shit onto others

reported for girlposting on a blue board
shino is vek tier desu

oh im sorry did i insult your anime drawing waifu?

I believe they were asking for proof

>reading comprehension

I agree with you that shino is not a good artist but you're actually retarded

>Look mommy, Im a contrarian! And I don't even need proof!

>sameface
>asian character has biggest nose (and large eyes like the rest of them too)
meh

>the milk buck drinks every morning

I've heard they nerfed the vault+ADS speed in the tts. Is it significantly slower and does it affect hip fire as well?

What I like the most about this game is just listening to my teammates die on their mics
>he's over here at this dooOOOOR
>JAGERRR
>FUUCCK-
>AH!
>WHAT?!
>BULL--
>he's thEERRE

posted this last thread, but

>when I was new to the game exclusively played kapkan and fuze because slav memes

finally have neither of them as a top played operator which feels really good.

Post mains please

no bully

>tfw i'm one of the people who does this a lot
i hope that in face of be being a fucking retard, people might at least get a laff out of me making stupid noises
do retards like me make you laugh, user?

I'm not 100% on this, but it appears that when vaulting your entire gun model will veer off to the side when ADS. It doesn't look like it hampers the gun's accuracy too much.

Only if you do that thing where they cut off in the middle of their shout the moment they die, as if physically recoiling, even though you could keep talking

>sledge
very very good, tallest operator and fun to play
>caveira without a good k/d
you are my favorite type of cav player so I have no issue with this

Oh good to know. I guess it's a "wait and see" case.
Thanks anyway.

>rook that isn't a shitter
wtf I love you now
>twitch
t. fun is a zero sum game

>almost dug my way out of ranked k/d is still dogshit
wish me luck, boys

ty mr rat, i feel better now

>shock wire kills
>kills
why would r6 stats record something like this?

You're on the right track. Good luck.

I have a friend who plays thermite/valk and literally no one else. I can't imagine it being fun but ty for being a pretty cool guy.

kek, I posted the bandit/jackal and my second defense main is echo and echo's stat tracked is even worse

>not enemies stunned
for what purpose?

yeah I know of that one, it's like they make these things up as they go.

I'm also 100% certain my yokai wasn't destroyed 93 times. maybe 10 times at best.

I think the text might be wrong, a more believable stat is Yokai kill assists.

Yeah, my yokai hasn't been destroyed 156 times either. I have ~156 deaths with echo though lmao, so it literally counts as a yokai destroyed whenever the round ends and you're dead and yokai isn't in your pocket.

Gotta make a stat for the unique gadget, no matter how ridiculous it may sound.
Can't find right now but it's even more impressive that during the Invitational they showed the total number of shock wire kills and other weird shit, like hostages killed by Fuze.

I have a problem.

stop it. just stop it.

holy shit we get it, you don't like the boorunigger, so does 3/4 of the general but we don't shit up the thread with it all the time.

if you really hated them why don't you just spam the booru with your shitty dog edits? (its free to make an account anyway). why dont you make your own booru and post all your edits on it then have it replace the one in the OP?

seriously, if you want to make boorunigger suffer that's fine, just don't make the rest of the general suffer as a result.

well why not gadgets destroyed by shock wire?
you know like drones and breaching pellets

I don't really main anyone but what the hell.
>K/D this much higher than W/L
My friends are even worse than I thought.

>Yeah, my yokai hasn't been destroyed 156 times either. I have ~156 deaths with echo though lmao, so it literally counts as a yokai destroyed whenever the round ends and you're dead and yokai isn't in your pocket.
this makes sense in a dumb sort of way

At least you know how to have fun, friend.

Honestly, Blitz and Tachanka are both fun as hell but ruined by reddit shitters desu. It takes a special kind of masochist though to have 20 hours with mr broken hitbox. Also, you're the first literal tachanka main with a positive k/d I've ever seen in my 500 hours so there is a first for everything I guess.

I don't know how it tracks this, because I've gotten shock wire kills come up in the killfeed, but it's still 0 on the stat page.

I guess it's more plausible with Buck, but I think they should instead track destruction (like Sledge) instead of Skeleton Key kills.

I posted
and I definitely know the feel of shitter friends. I have a pretty decent k/d with my mains and none of the people I play with have a 1.0 on any of their mains. It's suffering.

ty
i like making big fuggin holes. also playing with cameras and shooting people through walls is pretty neat

Found it. My bad, it wasn't shown in the stream but whatever.

ubisoft.png
you little teamplayer you

The problem I face is that I can't tell if my difficulties with Blitz are my lack of skill/intuition or if he's really that broken. He has so much potential and every time I play I feel like I get a whiff of it, but never unlock it.

Blitz is not nearly as broken as people think. In fact, after all my time playing with him, I would say his shield flash is 10x more broken than his hitboxes.

>community manager itsepi is named craig robinson
>he's apparently ex-military of some sort
>blackbeards name is craig jenson

That's why I play him too. Every time I make a good play with him, I can't explain why it would work a second time.

It's extremely situational based on what the objective is but the dinnerplate isn't so bad. Mindgaming where you set up the LMG and shoot it then start roaming with his AK12 are also pretty alright. I find that if you can keep Tachanka alive until the last few moments where the attackers are forced into a rush it turns into a red mist from his perspective.

Blitz is just really basic. He could use an upgrade to his flash where it works if you look at him from a longer distance but has falloff that affects the flash strength, while buffing it at closer ranges.

I can't count on my hands the number of times I've killed the poor guy magdumping the front of his shield.

I- I just want better hitboxes. I'd give up a flash buff for a better shield.

I find blitz benefits the most from good map knowledge, next to buck and capitao.

If you chose all of your engagements carefully and put yourself in a place to be close enough to use his flash, but not too close so you get knifed or too far so your hand gets tap fired you can do really well. Knowing objectives, drones, and his 3 smoke grenades are the best way to do this.

Filling made me into this.

>mid season reinforcements come out
>blitz is now 3 speed with an MP7, no shield, 6 flashbangs, and 6 impact grenades

Discuss.

Yeah, he's a US Marine

>He could use an upgrade to his flash where it works if you look at him from a longer distance
The issue with the flash is there is no way to verify it worked. It just baits you into dying to someone who was never flashed, or only half flahed. Until the enemy starts to literally walk into a wall, I have to assume he can still seem me and will headshot me if I ADS.

>12 grenades
My DICK

Filling?

Also, isn't thatcher really boring to play? I couldn't do it.

I don't really know why that would be a better version of what he is now. His current role is supposed to be a tough obj pusher. This change would just turn him into an arm powered fuze. This seems silly.

>I- I just want better hitboxes
Literally coming soon™

Impacts on offense sounds like it could be nice. Like open up a trap door from beneath with someone other than Ash and Buck

They might be fully flashed and just outplaying you. When I see a blitz I pet aim his head and walk straight to him. When he flashes me I wait half a second then magdump. Works more often then not.

>Like open up a trap door from beneath with someone other than Ash and Buck
making two attackers obsolete doesn't sound very nice. ash's gadget is breaching from far away, which impact grenades can do as well if arced properly. same with buck.

reminder you are shit poo poo

>wahhhh it's impossible to solo queue past gold

We Bout Dat #Grind Nigga bruh bruh

Yeah they could be, but most of the time they aren't. For example, in this scenario sidestepping should mean I instantly win. I usually don't win. Hipfire is the only fire mode for Blitz 99% of the time. I only ADS for equipment, enemies with their backs fully turned away, and when I'm in a situation where nothing but immediate kills/headshots will save my life. As soon as I accepted this fact, my survival rate and k/d began to climb dramatically. If you look at my stats, keep in mind I've been playing Blitz since day one when I had no idea what the fuck I was doing.

overwatch baby reporting in, slowly improving

Good point especially with how popular they both are it's not likely that you wouldn't have either on your team. I still want more types of grenade than the standard frag, flash, and smoke

i too, show off my pve stats

icendiary

To my fellow Blitz mains, I have been trying a new tactic recently (in casual admittedly) which boils down to double tapping the flash on enemies.

One of the problems I have run into while playing Blitz is that I fear running out of flashes. This makes me use them conservatively and try to limit them one per person. When I pop a flash, I feel inclined to take advantage of it as quickly as possible. This usually ends up with the guy I flash simply outplaying me by anticipating the shield drop as this user said To stop this, I avoid the shield drop and opt for a second flash before going for the kill. Not only does this help stop yourself from getting mag-dumped by a perceptive player, but it has the added benefit of ensuring your enemy is blind before you attack.

I have no evidence to back this up, but from what I've experienced while using this tactic, it seems like flash duration stacks. The flash lasts normally about 3-5 seconds depending on the distance from the source. However, it seems that when I double flash, the time it takes for the enemy to recover grows longer. This means that they will be plagued by white-screen for a longer period.

I would like some of you anons to try this out and see if your can corroborate any of this. Even though he is truly in need of a buff/fix, I think this potentially could be a new meta for the time being.

thanks for the compliment lil Nigga

>microwavegaming, MacieJay and Serenity17 are all dead
>anthonypit1 hardly ever uploads anyway

Who the FUCK do I watch lads???

I love playing blitz and personally I like to bully players into corners or running by repeatedly flashing them as I get closer. I only use 2 or 3 flash but it helps me or my team get a sure kill. It's only 1 or 2 kills but you can still be a distraction afterwards. Also it fun to watch people run into walls while blind

>watch

well what do you do when you need to eat? do you eat while playing ranked or do you watch other people play, hmm?

I take thatcher whenever the team has Thermite/Hibana and no one wants to play him.

And yeah he can be boring. However, i tend to focus more on the objective since i don't have to think much about his EMP nades.

Just watch me

What would you guys think of a footstep gadget for attackers? Like rolling it along the floor and it makes occasional thumps in a walking pattern