pastebin.com/5fYP5gzR
titanpad.com/pa76SHVO95
i.imgur.com/gY6Ru8w.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pure.

Cora is cute

2nd for Gil

4th for Vetra is a whore

I wanted to do maximum cancer edition, but there are literally no pictures of just tali and vetra together.

>turian 35 human 25
>older women
Well yeah, she is ten years older, but who cares at their ages? Was the one making that comic 15 years old?

Ryder's 22 and that brings up a funny point that everyone in the crew is much older than him

I thought Ryder was 22?

Cora.

nth for Moshae will never dominate you in lewd way

I thought it was implied that she was 17 and he was 25. Making her think she was 35 and he was into older women

Vetra's VA is 5'4".

Manuals

Thank god, let's hope there never is.

>you don't play as Ryder in the sequel since Cora demanded babies

I misread that as Vetra was 5'4" and was really confused for a minute

I would guess Liam, Kallo, and Suvi are around the same age, Gil is maybe a couple of years older and Jaal's about 27. Really Drack, Peebee, Lexi, and Cora are the only ones who are notably older than Ryder.

>Bioware will never show thrusting with Gil and Ryder
>Bioware won't for some reason give Liam anything
>Bioware won't make a nude, or even just a casual clothed Vetra model
>Bioware will me give flings a sex scene despite that being kind of the point of a fling

you know very well that is an impossibility, just hope you die or get rid of your internet before that day. Savor the moments before the end times.

>implied that she was 17
I must be dumb as rocks because I didn't get that, even after waifuing her the first run. Were is it implied?

I want to cuddle with her. Why did they remove the option to call your LI to your room for cuddles.

How short would Scott be if she was 5'4"

Gil's at least 30

nice fuckin game lolbabs

Jaal a shit

I guess it's about half and half, then.

tumblarinas would get upset with this outcome

Almost threadly /meg/ divegrass team post, one of the last before the actual poll happen (tomorrow or after tomorrow).

Info pastebin:

What's it about:

pastebin.com/5fYP5gzR

We have 24 proposed names at the moment but the more the better (also need better ideas for some reps).

Also if you have aesthetic ideas you list them too; for those who don't follow the 4CC and only watched /meg/'s unfortunate run two years ago; things have changed a lot and it's now possible to do some truly radical stuff, so you can go all out.

About the stadium, I'll go on something set in the Presidium, but ideas are still welcome (the two I had would be underwhelming or difficult to implement, sorry).

Idea pad:

titanpad.com/pa76SHVO95

>she was 17
That's Sid not Vetra

Yea the joke is weirdly delivered and i doubt the game shows her age, but i'm pretty sure vetra is around in her 30s since she did raise sid

What makes you say Cora is much older? I figured Gil would be the oldest amongst the human crew

So how old is Cora?

old enough

Jaal a CUTE

why is jaal a jellyfish?

between 30 and 40

Her writer said mid-late twenties on twitter.

That was great.

Disgusting, remove footfags from Earth right now!

you guys made me download DAI again, thanks fags

Fully grown.

Cora seems like she's at least in her mid-thirties, though that could just be the jowls and the grandma voice.

Enough to force you to call her mommy in bed.

Drack's going to die isn't he. He'll never see Kesh's babies or teach them how to hunt.

i.imgur.com/gY6Ru8w.jpg

>Not liking Angaran feet with their cute toe beans
I bet you don't even want the moshae to beat you, step on you and humiliate you either. You have plebeian taste.

cute
alien
handfeets

godfather ryder will help him, don't worry

>everyone on the crew take orders from the youngest guy
Pretty funny

Yeah, won't be the same though. Hopefully he goes out in a blaze of glory.

Sara's spaghetti spilling in front of him is cuter.

This is what quarians should have looked like.

God I love her voice.

well that's my fetish

best ayy lmao dsl's in the lore

Drack truly is best krogan.

>We will never see krogan children cause bioshits too lazy to model them

>when you close MEA after 10 minutes because it doesnt feel right

>when you kill yourself after 5 years because your life is all about spamming pictures of a blue alien on an anime imageboard

I have the problem. I have so much shit to do today that I know if I start playing I won't stop

What else can you expect from fanfiction not even set in the right galaxy?

They're both cute. Especially together.

What is this again?

It's a completely different game, the fuck did you expect? ME4?

>when you are so bitter and corrupted you patheticly lash out at characters because you dont like their pictures on a manga forum

Go back to jacking off at the liarapics.

If you actually want to criticize MEA, drop the avatarfagging and post constructively, I'm sure people would engage with you.

The entire franchise is basically Star Wars fanfiction.
Mass Effect only exists because Bioware didn't want to pay the rights to make more KOTOR games.

The autism reaches critical levels sometimes tho.

no, just a good game that actually makes me enjoy playing it
ME had rooms for improvement everywhere and yet it only took backsteps in every aspect

there is nothing to discuss about MEA because the writing is so shit it makes it pointless. thats why I shit on it, because I know biodrones like you get triggered into an angry fit of rage.

There's a rumor that they're making a remake of KOTOR1.

Except EA doesn't do remakes

Yeah, we should see kids in the sequel since re populating etc but Bioware are too lazy.

Yeah. It doesn't call itself Star Wars, though.

>bioware game
>having a good writing
>ever
Are you retarded?

Sometimes, yeah. I feel like they'd end up being that one couple who their friends can't stand being around because they're just that sickeningly sugary with each other.

>his only purpose in the general is spamming le epic pics of Liara
>unironically suggests there's a ME game with good writing
>not a biodrone

This would work much better with Vetra because she's actually embarrassed of you.

Until they have a fight and it's intense because all Angaran emotions are strong, including anger.

I dislike both Andromeda as a whole and nuBioware, but your posting here has no value.

I am posting in this thread, so yes. just like you.

why is anybody here then? its the whole pupose of the general.
also I like ME1 but hate the rest, doesnt really specify as a biodrone newfag.

Well, they're having more angara relationships than humans', so you know what that means. Deal with it.

You are the biggest biodrone in this general.
Your only purpose is spamming pics about games that nobody cares about anymore.

What would he do if Sara cheated on him?

he would neck himself, i'm sure

same goes for you friend.

>d-do I fit in yet
>g-guys
what a pethetic faggot you are, using buzzwords you dont even know the meaning of.

Better than domestic abuse victim Sara when she (uncanonically) dates a lesbian :^)

Probably be a little bitch about it.

>g-g-guys, I spammed pics of these games for 5 years and I unironically think the previous games had good writing, but I-i'm not a drone I swear

Kill yourself, drone.

Jesus fuck, don't bully space cats.

lurk moar newfag

Probably accept it, however much it hurt. He doesn't seem to think all that highly of himself so I can't imagine he'd blame Sara much.

I think he'd just fall into depression. Considering his first love, he probably half expects in anyways.

>space cats.
space cobra

He's gonna need a pretty fucking big rope.

No, it works best like this. Jaal is pretty embarrassing and that line is exactly something he would say.

You are the only one who still talks about those 3 terrible games, the moment Andromeda discussion dies, the general will die, except for you and the Talifag who will spam pics of your le epic waifus because you are the biggest, most laughable biodrones on the internet.

You can't bring shit like this into discussion, user. Angara are great and you may only post positive messages about Jaal's big happy family and how his bio-electricity stimulates Sara's cunt.

First love? How old is he supposed to be?

This.

He was basically a NEET who was cucked constantly by his chad brother.