gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMV2tfk3PXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post the ass

There's a grand strategy streamer that I used to love. He made chill videos for newcomers to the genre and funny videos for everyone else. Then he decided that he needed to make a living from his videos and now he's literal cancer. His commentary stops every ten seconds to announce a new sub, his ugly bald head is down the bottom right, etc.

Monetization was a mistake. People doing it as a hobby was amazing.

Sorry for the blog. Go back to EREP chat now.

>erp

Nice. I have one.

Chicken Chaser is code for Cock Chaser.

It's gotten stale for anyone that's played it for a while user, but if you've been out of the meta the same gameplay is there. I think it will take until next expac to get any real changes.

XD

Game will be dead by next xpac I think. I don't want it to die, just being honest and pessimistic.

if it's not dead by now then it won't be in the next three years either

It may or may not die, Anet has made some good polishes and groundwork for better content, but they're still finding a direction to this old ass game, which is concerning.

that damn expansion is sucking anet dry, it better be good

>WvW falling apart entirely
>sPvP no longer in ESL
>dungeons are a pile of bones buried 100 feet under the earth
>fractals are updated once and a while
>only LS episodes and Raids given the time of day
>but only 2-3 months
>maximum of 6 updated to those, minimum 4 per YEAR

You can only bleed out for so long before you die user, and GW2 is bleeding out. Expac 2 either staunches that bleeding or rips an artery.

I just hope that anet won't think that a new borderland is sufficient for WvW

and in the past it was worse and the game is still here

lmfao

Not him but it's never been as bad as this. For a year I just wrote off the empty servers to "h-heh just megaserver" or "c-confirmation bias" but all that aside? Anet have denounced their one ambition for this game. That means everything. I genuinely hope you are right and I'm wrong, btw.

Nah you've got a good point, it's also easy to download gw2, the file size hasn't changed much since launch. It may always be in a semi-zombified state until Anet pulls the plug themselves.

>174274730
You'd be surprised at how long a game can last with a skeleton crew. Servers aren't that expensive in comparison to office leases and employee wages.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure that expac 2 will be the last shot for the game and likely Anet, but I doubt the bleeding-out will last any shorter than two years.

Now that Trannynet have admitted their game is not fit for competitive play they need to put all the talents back in, fire Izzy and send out apologies to everyone's email. They need to fire that auction house jew as well the fucking niggers that they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMV2tfk3PXQ

>it was worse
Nah, we still had ESL and big WvW guilds, PvP streamers, we more frequent updatesand Anet maintained a constant level of hype to keep people around.

After the 8-month content drought culminating in HoT there was a drop in players and that's only continued to bleed off with these frequent and telegraphed content droughts.

>phanta went on to another MMO with 100x more mindless grind
>helseth went on to another ded esports game with 100x more incompetent devs

Are all GW2 streamers retarded? We reveal the facts, so tune in for guild chat.

What game did Helseth go to?

Smite, I believe.

>helseth being dumb enough to go to a worse game
I wouldnt think so, helseth was one of the only legitimately good/smart players.

t.helseth

Damn, that game is shit as well. He played the rogue, right?

>Not him but it's never been as bad as this.
Honestly I disagree for many reasons I could probably go on a full blown rant. But pvp being inflated by whatever little money anet could scrap together does not equate to a good time. The game has always been REALLY bad when it comes to pvp. Actually giving up on esports could mean they focus on just making pvp fun again but who knows.

Smite LMAO
He still goes on GW2 rants... while playing smite.

No, Helseth was the mesmer pro

alright lads

>He still goes on GW2 rants... while playing smite.

This is the thing I hate the most about GW2, it gave people so much hope that it could be a good game, that even people who quit the game still can't ignore it. I've pretty much forgotten many games that I've played then dropped... but here I rant about GW2 just like that.

>join [Here]
>they help me level to 80
>they help me kill the world bosses
>they raid with me
>they teach me how to pvp
>they let me in their guild
>they take me to their gmissions

Why do we hate [Here] again?

Whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae the Spectre, or Roxtar for an invite

You're not alone. There are a million and one MMOs that will pass on from mortal memory. GW2 will hold a special place in the miserable hearts of thousands for the grand dump it took on the greatness of it's predecessor.

>

Everyone always comes back eventually. Guarantee both phanta and helseth are going to be live on twitch streaming the next expansion because you can't shake off GW2. It's realistically the only MMO worth playing that doesn't feel like you're paying monthly just to log in mindlessly farm some nodes, and log out. There's still a lot they can do though, I won't ever deny that, but people seem to gloss over how much the game has improved. We launched without a wardrobe system! Those were some crazy ass times.
Wish they would ditch LS entirely though. It fucks with development. Going back to their sort of content/feature/balance patch system was so much better.

fucking replying to me for post line ups

That is actually pretty nice

@ @

fucking line ups post them

No because Jugg will add my entire charr lineup in his saturday autism collection
I would have legit posted them if it weren't for him

the fuck you babbling about bitch

I was asleep when that comfyanon went on about femcharr and stuff...but uh, they did alright i guess.

nobody posts lineups anymore because theres a guy that spams these threads on saturday

in fact charr barely post anymore in general because of that autist and the closest thing we get anymore is drawn pics from tumblr

Who is the autist? Is it the Squat Charr from literal years ago?

gangs all here

Yes that's what I'm talking about. That's a nice theme as well buddy. Good stuff. Post more line ups it breaks my heart to see this thread with no shitposting, images or memes.

no but that guy copied that character because of how much he wished she was real and wanted to fuck her

H-how big is human male son's penis?

I've got the memes

Just post what you like and ignore the thread on a saturday. The autist will give up if ignored. Protip: he'll cry as well.

I miss the cosplayers

that's actually pretty cool

More.

Also, why did the last thread hit the image bump? Was it this same autist?

I miss when people would take the time to photoshop their lineups

Sylvari on the far left is cool as fuck. I don't like that pink armour colour though.

Alright you fashionable fucking nogs I got a bunch of 3rd and 4th birthday presents which dyes bring out textures on metal, leather and cloth the best?

the guy has legit autism he hasn't stopped and everyone ignores him besides telling other anons whats going on, even spams on fridays and sundays because I'm guessing "I'm not doing anything else lol, also have autism so if I stop it feels like I'm going to kms"

yes

8/10 Harley Quinn bigger tits and ass for 10/10
10/10 for the rest that's some good stuff especially Skeletor

Yes same one.

Ok, and he's not here now? So we got an aussie?

i wanna fuck a mesmer

So you would still not RP even with a patrician charr lady ?

he's always here

so you don't actually think of futas as monsters?

Is it fucking rexxie?

Eh, I'm not so certain. It'll heavily depend on what the expac will actually contain. For some, it's probably easier to just excise the game from your attention and move on to something else.

I still have Teldo and Koroshi on my Twitch follow list, and it still hurts me a bit when I see them stream Battlerite or some other new game I've never heard before.

my lineup

I had to pick up a dead baby rat my cat left on my front steps...

It was a cute baby rat....... why is the world so unfair?

i'm going to leave your cat dead on your front steps for being an anime poster

Question!

Just got back into the game after 4 years away, what do returning players have to do to "catch up"? There's so many currencies, if I hop on my 80 with exotic gear do I just have to farm ascended gear & laurels?

I mean it's pretty understandable they would try to branch out, but the only real difference is they're not actually enjoyable streamers. Mightyteapot is another example. He's not enjoyable to watch, but he has a fanbase because it's gw2 and he fills out a niche in the community.

you dont have to farm ascended, there is no catch up outside of things like completing your elite specializations.
but you'll be farming for ascended gear/legendary in fractals/raids anyways

Make a femcharr, buy the HoT, max out specialization and then get ascended trinkets and weapons.

You can buy HoT and do it's content and grab it's builds so you can be competitive in WvW/PvP/PvE

core has the same content, well except for some new fractals and you'll be alot less powerful than HoT builds. I dont think core players can get HoT stats if they can then you can condi engi/ranger

"Not enjoyable" referring to Teldo/Koroshi, or Helseth and co.? Bit confused.

>cat kills rat

This is why we have nice things.

Kill the vermin.

Sanitary war NOW.

I had to pick up and bury a kitten that I accidentally backed over in my driveway. In the rain.

I know your feel.

So has Anet still not improved the rewards of dungeons? Not sure why I should do those when I could do WvW or PvP and just do reward tracks.

Oh thank fuck for that, so I can basically walk straight into fractals/story/WvW/sPVP & get the currencies but I haven't been gimped by a gear grind for being away? (besides maxing out specialization)

Thanks lads.

Tel/Koro being not enjoyable. Helseth and how petty he would get was always entertaining. Sizer was too largely because he reminded me of my friend who would get pissed and just smoke away his feelings.

you're gimped in being alot weaker than everyone with HoT but that's about it.

Chaithh and helseth were fun to watch because they talk to you and explain everything they do. Most gw2 streamers have long periods of awkward silences

you don't need ascended for spvp/wvw/story
you can do low level fractals without ascended too, but at a certain point you'll need agony resistance which slots into ascended pieces

or just jump into t4 fractals with 0 agony resistance and then type shit like "haha no AR xD" when you get one shotted

xD

So was Shin and Malf. Although they still stream gw2 as far as I know. Helseth is just waiting for expansion. Chaithh got laid and now only supports his gf's streaming life lmao

Since when? They relaxed the restrictions slightly a while back.

Fractals are the new dungeons when it comes to rewards.

Haven't really played since they first nuked dungeons around HoT release.

Barely anybody seems to do it anymore so I guessed they still weren't good.

They relaxed it slightly. It's still not 1g per run but it's a bit better. The reason no one does it anymore is because that initial nerf chased everyone off and hardly anyone came back.

>tfw shin was my WvW husbando until he left
shinryukukukukukuku

Man what is even the point of dungeons then. They aren't that fun/innovative and the lack of reward makes them uninteresting.

They're old.

He's back tho? He roamed like a couple days ago. Rekindle that flame~

I mean realistically, they shouldn't exist at all since fractals are much easier to expand upon/reward and anet should get rid of them entirely but I'm sure there are some technical shit as to why they haven't done so, on top of the community whining about "anet taking shit away" even though it's useless.

They're too lazy to make new dungeons, so they make fractals instead. Now they're too lazy to remove dungeons despite them having no place in the game.

I honestly preferred dungeons, but I don't see why they couldnt coexist. Fractals are more fun to do on a daily roulette because they're short and sweet, but dungeons actually feel like they're an extension of the world kinda like raids now, I'd argue that raids filled dungeons shoes except for requiring 10 people. Which isn't a problem except the retards at ANet are either too lazy or don't know how to make 10 man comps not asinine. Fuck arbitrary mirror comps.

Be mine

powerful futasuras?