/elyg/ - Elysium General

shadow clique - edition

It's official, Zeth'kur will be allowing transfers. Now is the time to steal other peoples names on elysium anathema and darrowshire and sell them to zeth cucks.

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Iqr0L4bUms
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Starting fresh, horde or alliance?

dumping memes from last thread to get thread rolling

only the best

feel free to join

t. madti orbiter

second post chuchu

Ally for ERP Tranny drama and raiding, Horde for middle aged edgelords circlejerking and PvP

But I wanted middle aged erp and pvp...

Xth for

From the base to the tip

Close enough to effectively be 50/50.

It might feel like there's more horde though because ganking is more popular on that faction.

>mfw i saw the logs

There are cool guilds and people on both sides, it really depends on what you want to do. The biggest obvious class difference would be paladins vs shamans, and whether or not you are going to be tryhard ranking.
The absolute only thing I would tell you is to avoid Veeky Forums guilds, no exceptions. You can be friendly and group with them, even make friends, but I would not suggest joining their guilds - either this current one or any in the future. Plenty of people here are not in MoH for lots of reasons and once you read through the threads you'll pick up on why.
There literally is no reason to join a Veeky Forums guild.

coming up

idk man its one of the top guilds on elysium and pretty lax on requirements

the threads do not reflect MoH, how many times must people tell you before you get it through your tiny mind

Look okay. Back off from Babymetal? I've just had a long conversation with her and I've come to the realisation that she is a good person at heart, that she wants to be a good guild member. Every peronal attack against her really cuts deep, yes sometimes her emotions get the best of her but it doesn't matter, everyone slips up but none of you bandwagoning faggots don't let it go. You don't mind if Madty or Manlet fucks up but if Baby fucks up? God damn better keep that meme going for fucking ever, can't let that go because I get more clique points if I bully Babymetal! Pathetic, you're all fucking pathetic. Babymetal is a fucking saint at heart who tries her best to be a good healer and help out others in the guild, and now I learn people are fucking speaking about her back in private messages and other discords? Grow a fucking backbone if you don't like her, speak to her and resolve it like the adults you're supposed to be, she's a really responsive and resonable person, and you're issues will be heard clearly. But no, none of you will even do that.

You're all
A. Stupid fucking children who enjoy gossip
B. Scared little cucks of handling a REAL conversation with Babymetal
C. Clique faggots that want to bully a GOOD guild member out of the server for NO reason other than somepeople got a bit "annoyed" at her
I'm done with it all, I'm not going to let you get away with this now, you fucking cunts. Babymetal deserves a second chance, even though she didn't even do anything at all. She acts like a normal Mandate of Heaven, guild member but still people will go after her, for little to no reason and when someone else makes a mistake, it's forgotten in a day. While Babymetal makes one? Nope gotta fucking trash-talk her for the rest of the server-life. It's pathetic, it's childish and it should stop or your pathetic gossip-mongering tranny guild is going to fall the fuck apart if you constantly infight with each other and try to make other guild members feel like shit.

>that turtle on turtle action
>that perfect world chat from the original
>the Halloween masks

my sides

Starting anew..
I wish I had my old account though, is it possible to get it back if it got closed somehow?

N E W
E
W

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

Simply helping out, you can obviously do whatever you want.
There are other guilds with similar raid times and requirements, but it's a ways to 60 anyhow so joining while you level isn't going to hurt.
Good luck, user.

this is so fucking cringey

their age is really showing in these logs kek

Puddi...

youtube.com/watch?v=0Iqr0L4bUms

What the fuck is this even, why do you people associate with these retards?

>being a good girlfriend
>good girlfriend
>girlfriend
>girl

hmmmm

Should I release the Amy logs?

let it out buddy, we're getting everything out into the open today

are both these people 15 years old?

Who the fuck is Benjamin?
How old are these people?

>open this general for the first time
>it's FFXIV tier
MMO-fags, mmo-fags never change.

dads hit it first

>dads talking in third person again

actually buddy im pretty sure im the only one puddi HASNT erped with

You better fucking do it buddy.

Not me buddy.

You samefag all day long you aren't fooling anyone

literally posted one post before that guy

because we laugh our asses off about it? how do you not think this fucking funny as hell

if you're not in MoH discord here's the backstory
>Ben aka Tendies shows up one day
>starts orbiting Puddi like no one ever has before
>he makes it to level30 mid February then stops leveling and just sits on the bridge all day while posting in discord
>if anyone argues with Puddi he jumps in with comments like "you better shut up now or ELSE" 24/7
>keeps buying gold for real money and uses the gold to buy epic items for Puddi
>everyone making fun of them all the time
>it spawns one of the greatest memes: :satellite_orbital: reaction to discord posts
>one day Tendies tells like 10 people "they broke up" and he is now going to kill himself
>sends fake pics of pills to people and pretends he ended up in the hospital because of Puddi breaking up with him
>Puddi ignores him completely now
>he starts sending Puddi nudes to people as some sort of "revenge"
>Puddi announces on discord that everyone should block him and plays the victim card
>nobody cares, they make even more fun of them
>Tendies now posting these logs proving Puddi is just as insane as him

it's fucking hilarious, like a soap opera for us
I'm fucking dying every time

they're both 17 or 18

last one, have to go to work

Who started it?

Babymetal

The endgame? What could it be?

clearly Madti triggering Babymetal

then Mil continuing the conversation

Babymetal and Pudding are innocent

going to use this as reaction image thanks

you just cleared MC and she gives you this look, what do?

C R E S T F A L L

R

E

S

T

F

A

L

L

just like they said open beta end of august last year lmao

who

let's go

It's gonna be kronos v2
>dead on launch because it has to compete with nost, despite having similar/arguably better scripting
>everyone already invested too much time on nost to want to reroll, so it'll be dead
>even if people didn't want to reroll on it, no gooks padding out the population will make people think the server is dead because it doesn't have 7k players

Bros where did Sylaria go?

>be me, level 60, pre-bis, and bored
>killing grey dindus near grom gol because why not
>pussy horde sends three 60s
>it takes three of them to kill me
haha...

oh, so it will have an actual community? that totally blows dude

>community of 5 people telling eachother how the server isn't dead

this is what elysium cucks are going to be telling themselves as every player with a soul bleeds to cresftall for better scripting and better community

>no gooks padding out the population will make people think the server is dead because it doesn't have 7k players
This is probably the biggest issue. I hate chinks as much as the next guy but at least they make the server look populated.

>?? huntard kills me
>soulstone res
>he comes back and does it again
>have to wait 2m to res now
>he's standing just a ways off waiting for me to come back
do you people honestly have nothing better to do with your time

He most likely doesn't. Log off.

? nobody cares about your tranny clique guild of shitty players on this shitty server emulating a 15 year old video game whose hayday passed long before you even knew what Veeky Forums was

>do you people honestly have nothing better to do with your time
where do you think you are?

2bh I can't wait for the next episode when Puddi posts Tendies' cumsock

I've leveled an alt to 23 exclusively waiting for corpse campers to fuck off or get counter ganked

7k players is not blizzlike, pserver kiddies never played vanilal and think these horribly bloated realms are anything like the game was intended to be

the logs are cool and all but how about some ludes?

there are no nudes

just pics of Puddi wearing his sister's thongs showing off his bony hips

That's why I said ludes

Zeth'kur, Anathema or Darrowshire?

You fucking liar reeeeeeeeeee

Elysium's population feels fantastic. I bet you think Zeth'Kur is 'comfy' and 'blizzlike'.

Either Anathema or Elysium. Zeth is being shut down and merged soon because it's dead.

crestfall

I bet you didn't play vanilla kiddo, also enjoy investing time into this broken server and sitting on your BiS gear waiting for horribly scripted / nerfed to retardation "raids"

Zethkur
That makes Zeth lucrative for leveling though, since you're pretty much uncontested for nodes, chests, and mobs.
Group quests are impossible for form a group for but you're not missing out on much, currently decked out on BoE blues from world chests.

Yeah but I want social interaction, not equipment.
Guess I'll skip Zeth.

'Social interaction' at low levels consists of being ganked by 60s of the enemy faction and having to wait around with 5 other chumps for questgivers to respawn.
That means less competition for the rest of us though, good luck to you.

dude i like population too but blizzlike is 2.5k to 3k.
huge servers like kj and tich hovered around 2.5k.
the server dead unless 10k+ meme began with nost and you're a literal teenager.

I'm coming for the bridge

try and stop me

>>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
>mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq
Nothing's happening. What should the name be?

don't need to change anything, you just drop the mpq file in your data folder that is it

what's your in-game name? i can help you out, i've got it working for a few friends in my guild.

Models stay vanilla though.

Madtii

I haven't even made a character yet. Seems strange the basic instructions wouldn't work.

>alexensual loses 10 subscribers a day and doesnt gain any
kek

who?

It's working now. The DL'd file was called patch-5old6.mpq, removing old6 did the trick.

a dead meme

almost there

only 20 more corpse runs

>try and stop me
>20 more corpse runs
clearly others alread yhave

guards don't count :^)

Damn, Puddi knows how to get a dick hard

$100 on Puddi himself being the person posting the imgur link

fucking kek

a nightelf priest wearing most T1 pieces

>Alliance