liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/an/2306560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MY NIGGA
What did she mean by this?

>hearthstone feels too much of 2 people play solitaire till one finishes faster.

Really made me think

>play silence priest
>good luck, I'm behind 3 12-health taunts!

>hearthstone feels too much of 2 people play solitaire till one finishes faster

Run a copy of mass dispel and one or two potion of madness

>Journey to Ungoro will save Hearthstone
>Its already peaked below everything except One Night in Development and Mean Streets of Cancer

kek

*standard friendly

convert to standard, remove upgrade

*adjusts prices for inflation*
pshh... kid, nothing perssonel
preorder the new expansion

Game is still free to play Goy!

>click name of the deck while editing it
>convert to standard button appears
>click button
>play shitty mod

>Kara and MSG are so bad that even release and open beta are more popular

Such is a fate of a dying game run by literally retarded people.

>google searches

>priest makes a turn 5 28/28
>polymorph it after he gets my block
>freeze the board next turn
>silences all his frozen minions and makes an 18/18
fuck priests honestly you're all a bunch of faggots

Upgrade is now wild?

Thanks finally I can play standard

>mfw priest is officially fun again

it's party time lads

sorry you cant play solitaire

Hover over the deck name in your collection
Upgrade is standard. Or did you just mean remove it because its shit or something? I dont play pirate so I dont know.

>tfw your rag shot flies over 5 minions and hits your opponent's face for lethal

finally, a smart class for smart gamers

pardon me I thought it was wild

Thanks. Fucking Blizzard

Nah Upgrade stays then

The biggest sign is that this is the biggest event Hearthstone has, a standard rotation + dust refunds + a new set.

It's only downhill from there (see WOG).

new card

Doesn't matter to them. The whales will keep paying hundreds for packs.

>>>/pedoverse/

This, if we follow the same projection from last rotation it could look like this

don't you know that google searches are the universal metric to measure a game's success?

*Cunnyverse

kill yourself pedophile

Just hit Inkeeper with this midpally list. Anything I should swap in for the final push to Legend?

THANK YOU
in return, i reward you with the saga of bruce and coltrane, the two chihuahuas, one of who (bruce) is featured in these reaction images
yuki.la/an/2306560

Fuck yeah man. My priest decks have by far been my favorite to play this expansion.
I need to get Elise so I can play control priest and shadow visions myself a bunch of ungoro packs.

Also wailing soul reprint when?

You use it to view variance in popularity

what legendaries from the adventures can I dust?

here again. Posted my deck list. Surprisingly tempo driven at times.

Here is the priest deck I climbed ladder with. Thoughts?

looks fun

Fair advice. I guess I'm finally learning the meta bearings of the game. I really hate pirate warrior

Maexxna, Rafaam, Malchezaar to start

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

how do I not run out of cards with quest warrior? I'm already running 2 battle rage and 2 acolytes of pain, but a lot of classes can actually fuck me over with spells

Are quests a bigger failure than inspire?

*joust

ftfy lad

Is this right?

Just climbed from 7 to 5 with this zoobot druid.

Tried to go higher curve at first but then it turned into this. Not sure how it does v quest warrior since I didn't face any but pirate warrior was easy. Hardest match up was hunter.

Megasuar is MVP don't be afraid to play him on only 2 murlocs.

>against quest rogue
>first 3 turns random removal and things so he doesn't fall behind
>turn 4 double boar prep coin vanish
>turn 5 double boar prep quest
I love these interactive games
>just use dirty rat :^)

Mostly. Hemet is good in that one Mage deck though, and I imagine Umbra has uses in wild.

For quests the priest quest is playable but yea you're pretty much right.

Hemet and Umbra are total meme cards

I'd argue to include the Shaman quest as a meme card too

clutchmother zavas sounds good but is actually shit, I'd dust as well
rest seems about right

>going second as midrange hunter

seems like a great way to lose

>going second as anything
I feel like I lose a lot (A LOT) more when I'm 2nd after ungoro
I'm always trying to catch up

Miss me?

tell me about the Miracle Rogue.

>Play 2 mana 2/6 Taunt with Battlecry: Instantly win combo matchups
>This is a problem for you

i want to defend dred but i really can't

also priest quest is ok, zavas is not a good card

also it's possible it's better to take out the pirates just cause hunters all seem to be running double golakka but bloodsail + patches into mark of the lotus is just so good.

Valeera is H O T

Daily reminder that Gwent already has 100k players (as in real players on the leaderboard, active accounts unlike HS that counts all of the dead accounts) in closed beta.

Sign up to get in the beta while you can. Accept that hearthstone is dying slowly and getting shittier every expansion, stop getting raped in the butt by brode's chode every expansion, stop getting jewed by jewzzard. Play a digital CCG that is actually fun, has strategic depth, is very generous to f2p players and is made by a team who actually give a fuck about balancing the goddamn game.

>a card you will conveniently always have on your hand
>meanwhile he has 30 million cards that does what he needs to do
dirty rat fucks over combo in general, but not quest rogue to be honest
even if I do this shit against rogue they still have TONS of ways to complete the quest

I just want a deck that beats everything and gets legend easy!

Gib me undertaker hunter back!

(The highest rank I ever achieved was 1 4 stars with undertaker hunter when I decided to climb an hour a day and then they nerfed it in the middle of the day at the end of the season and I never got legend.)

taunt warrior

Dirty Rat doesn't really do much anymore since all the quest decks run flame elemental generators.

If it got you that far it can take you the rest of the way. Just keep hitting the button and take a break after 2 consecutive losses, you'll make it

>he has played since the days of undertaker hunter and never got legend

I did it once and that is the patrician number of times. I can call anyone who hasn't gotten legend shit and anyone who has done it more than me a no life loser.

no thanks I hate playing with Brawl

see

>Needs both Shadowsteps and a minion available
>Needs a third bounce method or the exact same copy of that minion
>While his mulligan is impaired by the quest
>Despite this, it is somehow harder for you to mulligan for a 2 mana 2/6 Taunt

*sniff*

Anyone want to play a bunch of duels on EU?

SneakyJew#21188 if interested.

Disclaimer: I play cancer decks.

Added on Asia.

I get discouraged easily by losing especially multiple times in a row so I just watch streams and let them play the game for me. With undertaker hunter I would win like 5 in a row.

I used to always hit rank 5 but I stopped trying like a year and a half ago because games just came down to who drew better and only got to rank 15 for a long time. Just now I hit rank 5 for two consecutive months because I was excited about JtU.

I'm currently rank 4 and lost 3 in a row with a midrange paladin that I copied from Hearthpwn. My favorite deck is midrange mage with counterspells but it seems bad now.

BestMageEU#2304

so? pokemon is one of the best selling video games ever, new releases sell like hot cakes, probably because people don't need to google what kind of games they like.

>he doesn't know about brewmasters
>or ferrymans
>or that one minion with deathrattle give 2 1/2 elementals
kill yourself

>adapt -> poison

implying this isn't more broken than fucking charge

what deck are you using that cant deal with this?

>prelegion hype had a fuckton of subs
>legion comes out and has "high amount of subs"
>month in legion lost a fuckton of subs because blizzard keeps eating whale cock and refuses to make the game friendly to new players

At this point blizzard is just using all these non overwatch ips as a means of collection social security since they arent even investing in these games anymore

One of my favorite plays with the new expansion was adapting a Ravenous Pterrordax with divine shield and poison against a Humongous Razorleaf warlock.

>cant deal with this

How do you deal with something your opponent chooses?

What is even this question?

I would highly recommend playing Deathwing in this deck over a Tortollini, and consider cutting book worm/tortollini/holy nova for 1 or 2 inner fire and 1 divine spirit, has worked wonders and wyrm is feeling pretty slow. Here's an alternative list teched specifically for anti pirates that I don't really like for parity, I run something like Machamp's list

I used to fucking hate the play on curve bullshit of dragon priest but this deck isn't that bad, it's almost more like midrange paladin in that you have to consider whether to invest in crafting a board or whether aoe/digging is the more tempo play

>Against pirate warrior
>As quest warrior
>Play Tar Creeper on 3
>He concedes
This never gets old.

>rogue quest costs 5 mana
>makes all your minions 5/5
>somehow it's only summon 4 minions

but why
just make it 5 minions so they actually have to think about what they are doing instead of just vomiting their hand and completing it anyway

>every answer is in the bottom 5
>every punish is in the bottom 10

Or just switch the Paladin and Rogue rewards since that would actually make sense

how do i win as hunter vs hunter when i go 2nd

if you are talking about hunter and paladin's adapt another minion, yeah thats bull but thats the issue with leaving weenie decks with a single minion on their field

Any good Paladin decks that don't use the new lego or Light Lord?

>paladin tokens become 5/5s
I don't know man this seems even worse
at least with quest rogue there is a slight chance you might make them run out of cards with 2 brawls or something

Get a fat board turn one and hope they don't have a two drop or anyway to control the board

No, if you dont have Tirion, Lightlord or Sunkeeper, paladin is a dead class

the new lego's an auto-include in all paladin decks. no way around it

I did it, I joined the cancer rogue quest decks
I started 2 games and had people instantly concede when I played the quest
is this how you climb?

This deck is probably good but I'd venture to say that the more common aggro druid running the 5 finja package murlocs, living mana, fire fly, golakka crawler, etc. is better. It really doesn't matter what cheap minions you run in this deck tho it will still be pretty good, but nothing beats the comeback mechanic of finja on 5 for more gas.

You don't realize how good Living Mana is until you craft it, trust me I held out and wished I hadn't it probably wins me like every one in 5 games I would lose at least

Bump

Adapt should be hardcoded so that if you choose one, that cannot be improved upon, you cannot get that option again.

Seeing Taunt, Poisonous, Divine Shield, Windfurry, etc multiple times after choosing one, is retarded

I BET the only reason it is like that, is because they are too dumb to know how to code it differently

quest paladin

>because they are too dumb to know how to code it differently
You must not know how coding works.

apparently it's you that doesn't know how coding works, how is this even remotely hard

>a 3/5 on turn 3 is supposed to hold back pirate warrior
>tales from angry chicken ranks
lmao

how long before the next VS Data Report comes out and ruins the ladder?

how much longer will fun be allowed?

ultrasaur?

Are you a non native English speaker? I am saying that it would be relatively trivial to code. And that does not understand that.