/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

Previous Thread: >Future Improvements: Chat UI and Trade Policies/Auto Match, EXP Tomes and More
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=903
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=905

>Plans for Combat System Changes (the great rework coming early summer according to IMC)
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=920
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=934
youtube.com/watch?v=okFGAS_Y6Is
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJP5wJPa0o

>Combat rework spreadsheet (informations from kTest)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w96wEplRalplgC4f0TTyiYqXNZfIVZopUbTNFUX_be8/edit#gid=0

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=936

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=925
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=914
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=913

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

hey

Klaipeda best server

Silucuck monkeys get out

>Silute is two phonemes away from "slut"
>Lewd guild

I-It's not the way you think!

JELLYS ARE GREAT AND CUTE!

Npc: I need you to drop kick the Goddess!! [Reward: 20 silver and 1x Lv1 EXP Card]

Character: k

>No one on the statue
>No shops over the NPCs
Why are westerners such trash?

The final quest will be Giltine tempting the player with exp cards to allow the tree to consume the world.

>No one on the statue
>No shops over the NPCs
They do that in kLive. And a lot of them.
(most) Koreans are just as trash and shit as white pigs.

The new melstis is shit, you niggers. It can't add more than a few seconds to glass mole, and can't keep other buffs and potions up for long. Why would I waste a slot in my group on a krivis with such weak utility and no dps?

What fucks melstis' new form is the 20s limit. Otherwise not having to channel the skill is a big plus.

You will want a taoist anyways so why not a krivis3diev3taoist??

How much silver do you have saved up, /tosg/?

Not really, even without the limit extending low duration buffs like chappy and mole would be impossible.

37mil

Less than 1m. I always end up spending my money on cute costumes and hats.

12m, I spend 50 millions on a Heart of Glory recipe 3 days ago.

About 15 mil. I had a lot more but I started spending on attributes and stuff because why not.

I'd much rather have it be a channel like it is now so the actual DPS can have glass mole and chap on 100% uptime and ausrine is on 100% uptime than this new meme shit that won't get krivis a party slot in solmiki or blut.

>I would rather it be OP than nerfed

You don't say.

t. Krivis

hope you die in your sleep you fucking fat sack of shit

Will they ever bring hunter back from the dead? First they make it strong, then they reduce all damage increases AND make all skill durations shit.

Just died a couple times in a dungeon

Then got kicked from the game
log back in with the exp before I had entering the 170 and also all buffs up even though I died

Seems like the instance server crashed and just rolled my entire character back 15 minutes ago

Is this normal?

I wish r9 and 10 had come out first. Now there's 0 chance they will be good. All the amazing skills they would have had will be nerfed and remade. You know they've just been sitting on them since even beta.

I'll just reroll, when the class change comes, but it's a good thing that there was another 0 expense class like chronomancer that you could use to gear up your main. Now all that's left is chrono and there is a surplus of those.

Never heard of that happening.

Why aren't you playing Wugushi, user?

Maybe i will make one.. i already have the Dress and Pantsu of a certain famous Wugu

Just make a fwee3

>i already have the Dress and Pantsu of a certain famous Wugu
R-Really?

Is the yellow Shinobi flower on all channels or just ch 1?

D-d-d-d-dont ask..
and its a kinda sad story.

either chappa 80% or melstis had to go, user

No they didn't.
What had to go was perma Aursine.

Perma mole/chappa were problems too, they would either have to balance content around that extra attack and make Krivis mandatory or let Krivis parties steamroll any dps checks.

Now I'm curious. Tell me.

t. plasmagica

you think that 160k perma composee spam was fine, user?

i killed her

answer plz

Have you seen the guild raids' bosses HP?
Devs do think those numbers were fine.

oh, about that. they toned down every mob hp. shit that had 200k hp now has ~80k

They still haven't balanced ET and Guild Raids.

this and some have more now

Goodnight /tos/ just got my monk c1, what are some most have equipments?

it's a testserver you braindead mong

>gae bolg 10 is now stronger than dethrone

finally this game makes sense. but they need to move the CC to gae bolg, makes no sense dethrone pinning the target

So what?
They are decreasing overall mobs HP, but they are decreasing damage as well.
If the hp to dps ratio stays the same then have fun taking twice the time in doing hard content since no more krivis3 meltsis.

H-hidoi...

Also, is Iron skin worth?

In PvP, yes. PvE, not so much.

>have fun having hard content be hard
I will

>taking twice the time means something is hard

>labeling something as hard content in a korean cashgrab mmo for middle aged men
two can play your retarded greentext game
In reality none of this is hard its just a game
But it will force me to play more carefully or use different strategies than LULPERMAINVUL
retard

t. Someone butthurt that they lost their invincibility cheese

can you meme a rushing cata using this or the first stagger/restrain stun will cancels this skill

Yes.. she dieded and is in a better place now..

I don't give a fuck about perma Aursine that obviously had to go.

Anyone got a good recipe for cheese biscuits or something like that.
I wanna bake something quick and enjoy this comfy monday.

also pls join 180 siaualai queue its fucking dead in here

srs user?

just shredded cheese, flour, baking powder and some fucking water, mate

get out

>cheese biscuits
Fucking burgers

I wanted good ones though..

Biscuits not burgers

Last I tried it, they'll literally kill themselves on you.

How is the EU server doing in terms of population?

New patch is making me want to play again

It will be more populated then NA once the BRs leave.

EU server is dead but comfy. You'll need to hunt almost everything yourself because lol economy

How comfy can a dead server get?

ch1 only

I love how braindead these retards are. They can't even take a moment to step away with their fast speed.

dragoon is cute

ayyy

No fukken way this was made legitimately.

u never played korean mmos before?
or you're just so poor you can't imagine someone wasting a bunch of bangles to upgrade them high

>7/11 potential

>got lucky???
you're such a salty piece of shit its really pathetic to look at

Woah woah I urge you to calculate how unlikely that is.
Your reaction also reeks of too much defensiveness.

First you say it's about spamming a lot of bangles and now it's about luck.
Go pick.

You have 7.3% chance to make it.

It can be either and both you fucking retarded piece of shit
>muh unlikeliness
by your definition no lottery win ever is legit
you cannot be more pathetic, your jealousy is extremely blatant over some cheap armband pixel in a videogame

>lottery
nigga stop showing everybody you've never taken a statistics course in your life
the probability of having the winning numbers is low but literally millions of bets are made every week, so of fucking course it's likely there will be occasional winners unlike a shitty korean online game with less than 3000 players of which less than 5% even bothers trying to overgrade their gear

Shut the fuck up you retard
You're 100% braindead if that is your argument, you should just keep your mouth shut without embarassing yourself more
The population and users that upgrade their armor is not even known to you and you talk like you know statistics by pulling them out of your ass, you also do not know how many attempts this upgrade took, because again you're blinded by your jealousy and just wildly claim cheats.
The biggest joke is that the probability is quite "high" in comparison to alot of other things, like I said you probably never played korean mmos before.
I've personally made upgrades of successchances below 0.5% with only one single weapon just through sheer luck

The chance to upgrade ignoring potential loss is: 0.0328%

Give me a moment to calculate the chance with 4 potential lost such so the bangle is at 7/11.

The only data I need starts with steam and ends with charts.
Enjoy being salty over a dead game, kiddo.

You're the one that's salty about some autist having a better piece of pixel armband than you lmao

>implying I'm him
I'm just correcting your ignorant lottery comparison

Agreed. Extreme rng. Being a old 'elite' item, I think he did this with the old channel crashing method.

Its also a fairly high level/star item which has alower chance of successful upgrades.

You're outright admitting to cheating here. He pointed out the potential is the same as the name of a popular store and you were too busy flipping your shit and defensively raging to notice. You've proven you exploited upgrades and you're raging because you got caught.

lol

Does helga summon still have spammable detonate traps as an attack? I remember seeing a really old vid where she did.

I'm not saying this shit was legit but you guys are forgetting that we have some methods of scoring better chances when hitting the anvil

Which would be against the TOS either way.

Yes, upgrading other weapons to increase your pseudo rng chance is absolutely against the TOS
Report anyone enhancing low level items immediately

why do I see this meme in every single game

Why is there so much forumtrash posting in these threads
You guys really let yourself go /tosg/

because it works

Who's the /tosg/ lewdest girl?

M I A