twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tC7r8yBewTk?t=1m50s
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=827729083
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=797350915
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for best germany

Has there been any fucking news at all about anything since the video with the 80s elves and PCP crocodiles?

>tfw reading gotrek and felix
>cant play any race other than dorfs
help

Behead those who insult the Underempire.

DAWI

HOO
HAA
HOO
HAA

Quick, what is the most fun migrator faction in Attila?

hm

not sure, there should probably be one.

I just realised he actually replaces Grimnir's heirs which is one of the best skills with an upkeep reduction for rangers... by 15%...

That's the worst possible skill anyone could come up with, it doesn't even fit in the red tree.

It's stupid that they did pretty well with Snarsnik's red tree, but for some reason they thought the entire new dwarf red tree should revolve around rangers despite the fact that they're a niche unit.

really fires the ol' cannonballs

>need 1 cent to buy King and Warlord
can my shitty card get sold already

I was you a month ago.

Play empire and spam artillery and greatswords.

youtu.be/tC7r8yBewTk?t=1m50s

>kids screaming bloody murder down the road
>go check it out
>vargheists are eating them alive
Should have listened to my accountant when he said Castle Drakenhof wasn't "prime real estate"

Well, they have very few factions to release that aren't tied to the 3rd game, so it'll probably be fewer than the first game.

Krell is the Old Friend because Kemmler is old and Krell is his friend.

V A M P I R E - C H A N

Visigoths or Ostrogoths.

>A literal corpse is more attractive than Karl

>tfw can't savescum midbattle for certain maneuvers
what's wrong with me

Is there a mod that makes the lady vampires look less like grey clowns?

So the Old friend is likely to be honest tomorrow, or this Thursday correct?

>Seductive Vampires mod

Turned Vampire Chan into a cheap crack whore

That is a lot better.

The exposed thigh and open dress annoy me still. It makes them all look like they're fighting in a large pair of granny pants.

They are fighting in a large pair of granny pants though

Are the Chaos and Beastmen DLCs worth it? I own every other DLC and have sank 300 hours into this game, but I've heard only bad things about the horde race campaigns.

apoo
apee
apoopoo peepee

"Thrall" and "friend" aren't the same thing in my eyes

They'd just look so much better with leggings instead of bare thigh.

Beastmen are enormously good fun if you play them right then flat out broken once you get enough minotaurs.

Chaos if heavily modded are ok.

I had fun on my chaos campaign, but I got it with preorder, not sure if I'd buy it.

Chaos campaigns are great if you just ignore norsca and pillage shit southwards.

They're also the fastest faction to tech, which helps a fair bit.

Why are minotaurs broken? EZ mode?

With khazrak as your starting Lord + the right buildings it is entirely feasible to have an army consisting of nothing but various flavours of minotaur who don't cost much upkeep. As beastmen you also have no proximity attrition like chaos does. So you can have a second army of doggoes, harpies, battlepigs and anything else that's fast to reinforce the minobus.

This combination is literally unstoppable once up and running.

It gets even better if you're playing steel faith overhaul with it.

In any event it's absolutely fucking hilarious.

Bretonnians?
>MOOOOOOOOOO
dorf gun line?
>MOOOOOOOOOO
Archaon? Big bird and kholek together?
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DESU at this point I'm fairly sure the Olf Friend is just Suffering, which would indicate that it was released about 20 years ago.

This is correct. Norsca is shit.

Though I've had a couple playthroughs where the Norscans have (along with woodelves and talabecland) chased my doomstack down near Barak Varr.

I have a weird feeling that the old friend was meant to be Krell. Then someone at CA HQ realised that yet more VC content released on it's own as DLC would cause a tremendous shit storm so they're quietly working on bringing Boris online.

Taurox when???

>cant play any race other than dorfs
help
you don't need to play anything other than dwarfs, they're objectively the best faction with the most diverse army comps in campaign.

>Boris
PLEASE CA GIBS

I wonder if TWW2 will have content for TWW1 factions.

Greenskin and Beastmen are missing hero and lord options i would like to see

>enemy army springs up near capital
>ask neighboring military ally to engage them as my main army is too far away
>join the battle as reinforcements
>zoom in on some allied spearmen
>"This 'Karl Franz' better be worth it!"
What! How could they say that? Of course he's worth it!

Karl Franz is gay and I heard he lets Deathclaw fuck him in the ass.

Holy shit guys, the new Rome expansion is out!!

You know what to do, user. There can be no dissent.

Beastmen already get a little update (harpies and the Chaos spawn dude) That's already more then i expected, so I doubt we'll ever get the Brass bull

If give your right nut for Taurox.

I'm pretty sure there are loads of beastmen up in Canada so it'd make sense for FLC lords to be included. Even indeed as incentive to buy game 1.

A middenland faction on the level of bretonnia would be incredible. It's add a whole lot to the empire flavourwise. As long as old Franz is easy enough to confederate with. It's just be nice to care about what's north of the Reik before turn 80 too.

Bare thigh would look better if they didn't have granny pants.

What were those samurai storing in their walls that caused them to fucking explode? We're the walls built with semtex?

Anything would look better than grannypants. Even an actual full dress.

Then they mentioned that Old Friend isn't a LL, so there goes your point

COME

SHIT

Oh well fuck if I know then. Back to it being just Krell.

And of course.

More shit for vamps.

>LL
?

but we are still missing wargors, doombulls, and the Ghorgons and if Bretonnia can get a few new things (including the damn royal pegger knights that are redonculous) can't other factions that don't have huge rosters get some new toys? Not even to mention their complete limited roster, I mean thats the main shit stain on the Beasties while WoC are clearly a faction unlocker mod they sold for $8. I like the game and CA but seriously the bad guys outside VC get no love.

Ending the "no DLC for DLC" stand, while controversial wouldn't be a problem for me and might be the only way to get everything I want in the game

>let's try some pistoliers
>fire a salvo at enemy's back
>healthbar doesn't even change
>single stray enemy crossbow bolt comes too close to them
>half the riders fall off their horses
>WIIITHDRAAAAAAAAAAAW
Are Outriders any better

So I really liked the 1on1 fights and duels in Shogun 2 but some user said they are worse than what we have in warhammer

Can someone please explain me why they were bad? I really don't know, I thought they were cool.

yes, outriders are loads better. the grenade variants are kind of hard to use though

Hopefully CA fleshes out the rosters of existing factions with each new game and throughout their lifespan. I don't think they are planning on charging for upgrade packs for the rosters of already existing races, I hope not.

As long as you aren't being shot at or shooting at anything with armour pistoliers are pretty decent. Their really value is in kiting things and generally being fucking fast though.

>So I really liked the 1on1 fights and duels in Shogun 2
doesn't really work outside of most honorabruh nippon

Mechanics wise I've heard it's something about the warscape engine being terrible for melee which was apparently fixed in warhammer.

Chaos shieldmaidens cutest girls !

put grenadiers behind your battle line and fire into infantry blobs.

Trying to actually use them as cav just gets them shredded by skirmishers.

I think this would be a nice way round the no dlc for dlc thing. So they can add whatever to say beastmen with game 2. If you want to play as them and use the stuff though you need to own game 1 and beastmemes DLC. Sure some newfags might get butthurt but I imagine the base game 1 will be cheap after 2 is released.

They're also major sluts.

I guess thats where they are going. Lets hope 3 fixes a lot of shit with the destroyer races.

Got marked demons and warriors running around. Some chaos undivided. Beasties. Skaven. Then the Grand Legion of the Everchosen that is a mix of literally everything.

Beastmen are straight fire if you love ambushing all day every day. One of the main things about the beastmen, atleast in my experience, is that the core units cant hold a line for very long, while heroes and Minotaurs can tangle units up for a large amount of time.

The year is 2021. TW WH has been an enormous commercial success.
No history game has been released since before TW WH1.

Anticipation of CAs next release is at fever pitch. Will it be China? Pike and shot?

The teaser trailer is to be unveiled at E3.

Grace, now heavily pregnant with Legend of Total Wars offspring smiles at the crowd of rabid autists.

The video begins.

>Warhammer: Age of Sigmar.

Does using mods disable cheevos in TW games?

(yes I'm a cheevo fag)

No. Some of the conditions for getting them can be a bit finicky though.

Auto or should I manual? Isabella's stack is nothing but Zombies for fodder

Old friend is Valten.

So I've been playing around with some more in depth mods from the workshop, particular ones involving Mousillon. Like steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=827729083 for example.

Does anyone happen to know if there are any less-overhaul mods for the subfaction that don't drastically change the feel of it, but might still bump it up to somewhere in the realm of a "proper" fleshed out faction? If I'm not mistaken, the Red Duke isn't even immortal like most legendary lords if you just use a basic faction unlocker, nor does he have any unique legendary items.

If all else fails, can anyone more experienced with CA mod packs tell me how easy or difficult it might be to, say, just rip out the Duke's legendary items from the above mod without all of the other changes it implements?

>people complain about End Times when Storm of Chaos was a thing

G O B L I N S

Thoses that follow Slannesh, perhaps. But Slannesh is worst god anyway.

Fuck it, we're manualing

Zombie armor best armor

Storm of chaos did not nuke the setting and I was actually ok with the ending.

The onslaught begins

I've never had to use this many units before, this is pretty fun

>elves in the TW2 trailer make a spear wall around Teclis
>they won't be able to do this in game because formation abilities have been gutted except for bretonia

you can win that easily. Your vampires will smash whole units apart and when they Vargheists arrive they can break up everything on the walls with mass-charges.

The community was to blame there and GW slightly for making Chaos kinda shit and for leaving it to the fan base to be autistic

[incoherent """argument""" about muh micro]
removing formations was a mistake

Gates breached, Zombies soaking up damage, moving in Lords, Heroes, and Vargheists

after replaying rome 2

rome 2 > warhammer

fuck you fantasy shits get off my board NOW

no but seriously i hope warhammer 2 has better siege battles they fucking suck right now

Source?

It always pisses me off when people say you have so much more stuff to micro in Warhammer.

The pause button's there for a reason.

Also most of the formations weren't even micro intensive.

You use spear walls & shield walls on units who are gonna be pretty still, you use stuff like loose formation mostly pre-clash to dodge some arty fire.

holy fuck, divide et impera actually makes Rome 2 playable

I'm sad I won't be able to finish the Breto-Elven War (Which the Elves have ironically stepped out of) because I'm going to be away training for a month. But when I get back, the Southern Realms will burn.

High Elves will have formations bcuz dey r speshul

Also High Elves will be the special race that gets tons of stuff in game 2. I would have said tomb kangz because of grace but kangz don't have that much stuff and are a DLC so all the lords they're going to get- besides maybe a free one- will be in game when their DLC comes out.

I don't know who taught me how to micro because I really fucked this up

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=797350915

Is this mod any good? I was looking for somehting like that but it only has 4 stars for some reason

maybe it has some bugs

and fucking settlement battles, i miss those.

They'd need to let you build basic arty as siege equipment though.

Okay why the hell do crossbows get reload animations and guns dont.

We got the Victory! Pretty bad on my part, but I got a neat cavalry sneak-around charge toward the end so I can't really complain. I see now why people hate sieges as Counts.

We own this board faggot.

do units till get missile parry if they're in melee?

>no but seriously i hope warhammer 2 has better siege battles they fucking suck right now
I do too.

did you just leave your units in tower range or something?

Yeah, I was pretty stupid about it. Spent so much time watching Zombies I forgot other things were firing.

Got a cool cap of Free Company getting blasted by Blood Knights