Shady ways to make money

shady ways to make money

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoofing_(finance)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scamming people in forums

>Buy Bitcoin
>Convince others to buy Bitcoin
>Price increases
>Sell sell sell

I heard people make bank from this.

How much you totalling?

>Invent crypto currency
>pre-mine the shit out of it
>then convince people its superior to all other crypto currencies
>everyone else mines it
>value skyrockets
>sell
>??????
>profit

What is it? Google doesn't know...

>Sell sell sell

And then end up realizing selling was a retarded mistake and end up buying at a higher price point when the price inevitably rises

Also interested in this.
You pick up your software via BHW or somewhere else.

Social media botting

Whats BHW

Black hat world

Suck with kneepads and vaporub

I made it. Twitter mention spammer that harvests names by searching for particular strings.

remember how dogecoins were getting shilled on /g/ and /b/?

fuck man I still get autism triggers thinking about it

I can't find it on BHW; anyone have any idea where else to find it?

I mined that for almost 3 weeks when it first came out. Make close to $600 during the first pump. Retards who held it thinking it was going anywhere made me laugh.

Altcoins are for buying and selling at their first major pump. Not for holding thinking its going to replace bitcoin

bump how2dirtybird

Roll it in some mud

Artificial manipulation of sports betting exchange markets.

Jacking up the price on """"streetwear""""

I take a bunch of common pepes, archive them as "rare pepes" in a zip file, and sell them to normalfags on reddit

You rotten bastard

>Holding bitcoin
Buy when it dips under $800 and sell when it gets over $1000, guaranteed profit.

How do you manage to artificially manipulate a multibillion dollar a year industry backed with statistics?

> BHW
what's that bhw???

Dumbass

i feel so dmb ass (oh no feeling)

By placing and laying large volumes on very early, not so popular market (at seemingly natural intervals) to obscure expectation.

how well does that work? I play nhl nfl and mlb and my book has low limits like 5k for nhl and 45k for nfl. Do you bet early in intervals of a few hundred then hit it for like 10k? Do you know how much a line moves based off what you bet early?

It's basically an application of this - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoofing_(finance)
lines are set differently for different markets, but they usually take their lines from early exchange prices and then balance.
I don't do this, just invest in it btw.

go on

is this what voulgaris does?

Don't think so.

eating ass