/fhg/ - For Honor General

Imminent Ninjutsu edition

Previous Thread: >New V105 patch is out for PC/consoles waiting certification.
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-288027-16/release-notes-for-v105

>Leaked Centurion / Ninja Image
imgur.com/a/r8jXO

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

First for "Slay the Greenskin"

Threadly reminder to preserve your winrate

Why do you guys say Raider sucks? I've been trying him out and he seems to be fairly LEGENDARY

Friendly reminder that if you do that you're a shit that can cease to exsist

My man, did you even look at the image

Witcher 3 mod that gives you Lawbringer's armor.

Just kidding.

Is the first batch of dlc characters just going to be the roman, ninja, and highlander? For some reason I though there was going to be four

Why are Nobushi honorfags so often

Two. Six per year, three seasons per year.

Highlander has zero confirmation and could easily be a hoax.

It's only two I'm pretty sure.

Six per year? So wait, they're adding more than 6??

depends. If its popular, they will probably do an r6 siege and make multiple years of content.

Then by god we need a knight with a shield who isn't using a shitty flail

That's the plan if it proves sustainable.

Why are they so insufferable...

Because their on reddit.

so many ganks in 2v2 tonight

why are people being so gay?

>getting ganked
>manage to bring the raider down to half health while parrying like mad
>he activates revenge and takes out 3/4 my health bar while I'm lying on the ground and his two friends kill me

well memed ubisoft

minus law, I was giving you targets

does conq have anything besides bash?

its boring using the same thing

Have you tried bashing?

i have gotten good at bashing ill have you know

>Lawbringer
>not cancer
Not after this patch.

>people playing a 2v2 brawl as a 2v2 brawl
>not as a le dark souls series of duels with spectators

You're the gay one here, sunbro.

yeah because they dont 2v1 until a bot appears or its the lasty round and your on low hp

fuck honor XD

Post shields

>there's still no 4v4 mode without gear or feats

If someone leaves is it proper courtesy to let the other team gang bang the bot then 1v1 you? And more so, if someone pops revenge or 2v1's in the 2v2 match, is it proper courtesy then to let the team without the infraction gang bang the perpetrator?

What's that language that looks like Russian without cyrillic? Czech or something?

>Still on console
>Ain't got no patch yet
>I think?
>Fuck
When does the patch even comes to consoles?

Still ready to jump to centurion though

Superior block, that's about it.

does orochi get free top light if he hits that running slash?

I think you're in the wrong place friend.

>have to play Dominion since it's the only mode to get a match quickly
>get matched up with my rep 0 team against an enemy team in golden raid gear all at least rep 3
>10 minutes of rape and revenge spamming occurs, complete with ganking out the ass and one teammate quitting, getting one shot by a feat whenever you manage to slow them down

I don't know why I fucking bother sometimes

There better be two new heroes in 2 days (week early for season pass) or after this round or I'm going to be very sad

it would be shit

>not understanding irony

Is it irony? Because I have played with several fags that do exactly that.

There's a break period between seasons, you'll get your week early access then.

>gear actually is actually a good idea
>ruined by Ubisoft's retarded match making that makes you fight golden murder machines while you're still in your starting gear

Really makes you think.

Its pointing out that its arbitrary to even begin to construct rules around a game where chat is limited and rounds are short. I guess you need a high school diploma to see that though. ;)

>slaying monsters with a poleaxe

if only

What game mode is the best?

Anything but SKirmish

Brawl

I just want to say something.

Warden is (almost) perfectly balanced.

All of HIS moves have a use, and he has approah options so you dont just sit there for 5 years in this defense meta. Maybe just a slight nerf to his bash and he'd be god teirly balanced. The problem is that the devs made characters that suck at the game they're in, and thats what needs changing, not Warden (mostly)

I can't tell if you are being satirical because people unironically do that in-game.
It's like the assigned gender comics, I can't tell which ones are edited and which are originals because they are all so fucking ridiculous.

Careful, you're going against the local narrative.

Your good man, and I understand. I'm just giving you shit. I tend to not 2v1 unless the time calls for it, and it completely depends on how i'm feeling. I know personally I get ass blasted mad if my team mate sucks so its another episode of "dealing with CC for 10 minutes" so I tend to let people fight there own fights.

>b-but muh uncounterable vortex that isn't a real vortex!
>i-it just resets to neutral and takes half my stamina when it really only takes 1/3rd and recharges stupidly fast
>t-t-the warden can just do it again! I truly have no way to stop him from starting it up again because I don't do anything to try and go on the offensive!
>h-his top lights are too fast even though they're average!
>a-and the zone attack is too good even though you get a free gb on the warden on block!

Literally every single person on PC does this. You console peasants saying this Ironically is fucking disgusting.

>Shut down Wardens vortex with a light attack
>Now Warden is either canceling his shoulder to try to parry me, or just going full blown turtle to parry me
Playing against Wardens is no fun allowed. They literally don't know how to fight without their vortex, so they turtle up the instant you deny it to them

How do you fight Nobushi as Warden? I can't get close enough to vortex and I can't grab off parries.

My poor, poor friend. What can men do against such cuckoldery?

Parry her lights, when you parry her heavies just do a light or zone. Also do the usual vortex shit.

Warden gets top heavy off light parries.

THREE
H
R
E
E
Controllers and a monitor, that's what this game (fucking piece keepers) have cost me. Literally can't even play my xbox anymore

What?!?!?! Warden initiated when you were doing nothing?!?!?!?!? THATS NOT ALLOWED! Also, on a more serious note, he needs either an attack or a dodge to start a vortex. Both are punishable.

How is that cuckoldery? It's just implied honor rules and they're almost universally accepted. You see, in PC we don't suck so much ass that we have to gank our opponents so we adopted that kind of rules. Also femwarden is for faggots, kys.

That is the same controller, only one broken controller has had pics posted here, the serial numbers match.
I'm squinting all the time so I can see the details.

>universaly accepted
Dont listed to this fag, user. Its split on pc, and i personally do whatever i feel like. People who isist on one side or another are complete cancer, and usualy weeb fatties.

aye warden is balanced as fuck

just killed some rep 6 nobushi

wardens ww@

While Wardens are to be reviled, I'd still rather fight Wardens for the rest of my life than fight a Warlord.

Headbutt nerf did nothing. Fighting a Warlord is still like one of those schoolyard make-believe fights where that one kid keeps going "Oh yeah, well my guy can also do THIS". Such a bloated fucking kit, holy shit.

They could split Warlord clean in half and produce two totally respectably powerful characters.

Ill post pictures of the other 2 later I guess, one looks normal but the right bumper doesn't work at all, the other ive completely shattered the bumpers

Yes, if it's done immediately

>femwarden is for faggots
Its okay, I heard nobushi has the feminine penis you are looking for.

I don't understand how you can get so mad to the point of breaking a controller.

I get more pissed off at this game than most other games, but I just quit and stop playing when it gets really bad. Yeah it's technically a ragequit but I'd prefer that over breaking something.

>hair and dead skin everywhere
you're fucking disgusting

If they make a point of saying it I am DEFINITELY not going to do it.

What's the deal with parrying Zerks?
Sometimes I can GB, sometimes they are too far. What's the rule?

So now that we are close, is there any actual word when we are getting new characters? Is it one week after season ends? Or right when it ends?

scabbards/sheaths when

Has the artist done one of these for Knights?

That is how every character plays without their special gimmick

Reverse image search you naive.

only warden

>Now Warden is playing like every other character in the game

Well... yeah.

POST SHIELDS DAMNIT!

Not that faggy user but

Male warden > (fe)Male warden

Femwarden is a qt tho

No

Just do a side heavy, makes contact most of the time. Also if you parry the side dodge+light, its a free top heavy

mine's shit

>They literally don't know how to fight without their vortex,

thats becasue warden has nothing else

Currently using the AdMech one

What's up with the servers? I'm getting kicked out every match now.

So im getting into Berserker

playing extremely aggressive is working to much

Have fun until you win to the point that you get matched up with the turtle meta

why is revenge still in 1v1 for fucks sake

Welcome to the club.

Stop spamming lights at your opponent

it was my last attack in a chain as valk

lawfags are such fucking cancer

I cant believe people were saying his buffs were "to weak

They WILL become true cancer once the next "fix" rolls out.

What the fuck else are you supposed to do with the current meta? Im trying to be counter the defensive shit and besides random lights and heavies IDK how else to crack someone.

>use your shoulder bash
No

Stop being a faggot and just slam your fist into your thigh repeatedly like me whenever you get mad

>not using the only part of your kit that breaks turtles
>complains about turtles