/mbgg/ - Mobage General #684

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFCyfV_t63s&vl=en
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-31/nexon-kemono-friends-app-return-is-possible/.114171
youtube.com/watch?v=T4mNuS94wUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minami_Tsuda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroki_Takahashi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for puzzles

>save up to 34,000 gems in DC
>spend them all
>Only one 5*. The ugly giant titty monster

This is so discouraging. She is not even good.

heart

>webm name

Would you be fine with a bear Friend?
youtube.com/watch?v=SFCyfV_t63s&vl=en

>anime gets very popular
>refuse to relaunch or make a new game

I dont get it.

just you wait, next boss will erase your attacker with every drive and your only counter will be reviving

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-31/nexon-kemono-friends-app-return-is-possible/.114171

That might not be the case, it would seem.

Chicken girl is the new raid?

no no
this is just one of the existing girls

Looks like she's a fan of cock with all those cocks all around her

>Kemono friends gets a new mobage
>Instantly kicked out from /mbgg/ because of the massive popularity

This is Tia. She makes potions.

I'd be happy if it wound up doing that well.

Neat

What kind of potions?

>Nexon
The only company incompetent enough to botch a game that hard.
Colopl must be looking up to them

Finished the Fiesta. Wish me luck please. All I want is Hestia or Hades but I can already sense the fat bastard.

Good luck.

You won't get what you want.

T-thanks.

>haven't even leveled a single 3* to lv30 yet
this is gonna cockblock me

Nice surprise from the 12hour chest

Now max it for the upcoming raid. I got so many orbs from the Fiesta I maxed all my grade A equipment feels great.

>Nexon
Ahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

What are missions for the last two days in DC?

Google translate.

Why does damage go through Bronya's shield sometimes?

Like its definitely up and not broken but sometimes damage goes through it

youtube.com/watch?v=T4mNuS94wUs

She has been shilling the same game for a week.

What is the gameplay suppose to be? I can only find what looks like story things

I could get two new 5 stars right now if I had enough blood stones.

Don't shit on AI chan you fuck

Gotta get those shekels

>Cryptract again

She doesnt even wear skirts to show pantsu. AI chan a shit, SHIT.

Am I free? She's cute.

what is this webm wtf

>says her videos gained a sponsor
>omg why is she still shilling a game she was paid to advertise

We already know. You dont need to keep posting the same fucking videos here over and over again.

I can't find the text to translate on hungryapp

Clearly you don't if your only response is to claim anyone who calls you on your dumb shit as the one posting the videos. After the first one its clear enough to not warrent attention if you don't give a shit.

Probably got hit for more damage than the amount the shield will blocked for. The shield is like a bubble with an HP, it's not a block-all-attack shield.

You have posted the same AI chan cripytact videos 3 times this week. At this point you are an annoying spammer. Fuck off.

At some point you will gain reading comprehension and I hope you'll have a functioning brain to understand when to stop posting before (not) thinking.

No I mean, the shield stays up and remains up but I take damage

Sometimes small, sometimes big and I have no idea what causes damage to go through it.

I read up on her skill but there really isn't anything specific, I'm guessing that its elemental damage that's getting through? If not then I have no clue.

Updated tierlist for tagatame if you need to know if a unit is good or not

>that user who waited a week and skipped disgaea just to get his garbage account with dragoon chloe back

Rest in peace

According to the facebook page Laharl is not that good.

>no motif tweet
why live. i want to join multi as mana but I have 0 variant weapons

Not even the freebie one? There should be one in town missions somewhere.

Why in Houkai I have to identify some Stigmatas but not others? The pastebin guide and the wiki has no info about this. The unidentified ones have extra skills too.

This is made by a guy who had to gem every disgaea EX

Weird thing that happened to me regarding rolling the new BGHS set, not sure if it will help anyone. For some reason in the last six 11rolls whoever the 4* pops out for is one of the three students removed from the class. During the first half I rolled four times, one was a blank but the other three gave me the three students I was obviously least interested in. Decided to trying turning this on its head during the second half and removed my top three from the classroom. And to then got two of them from the next two rolls. Maybe the process of leaving someone out messes with the algorithm but this seems too specific to be random.

What exactly changed about shinki charlotte? She feels the same as she did before

Very fat dog tricks.

I have 1 million gold in Houkai and barely use it. Where is the gold sink?

The stigmata you get from gatcha comes with extra effects, the ones you get from token shop/mission drops do not. The extra effect is random, which is why you need to 'identify first'. To get extra effects on vanilla stigmatas or to change an existing extra effect, you need another copy of the stigmata, and combine the two using the button right to the evolve button.

Well the first pvp ranking in the Cosmic Break mobage ended at exactly a week in so it does seem like a weekly reset. As barely anybody is playing the game, I got within the rank 50 bracket and got 60 gems.

So that's 12 gems per 5-day login cycle, 2 gems a day from doing dailies(occasionally 4 if there's a rare bounty), and ranking gems every week with a two 5 gem bonuses for streaking to 4 and 20(as you can retry against losses streaking is trivial).

I've also finally hit a wall in progression I can't cheese with my Kagura and Akane at max level. Can't get past 8-10 or to the last of the daily stages and it seems like I need a decent defensive unit to tank hits.

>Combine the two
>Random abilities on stigmatas
Damn had no idea.

This is the third time I'm answering this, I guess I'll add it to the pastebin. Biggest sink will be skill level ups, by level 50s, single skill level up is going to cost around 10-30k gold. I need to spend around 200-300k gold for each character when I level them up. If you prefer to not max out your skills then its not going to be an issue.

Do you know if there are rare effects? I just got this for Himeko with an extra +5 Attack. Shit now I want to pull for Stigmas.

Usually you get better effects for rarer stigmatas. Also, you can get multiple lines, like pic related. This is the best onel I have ever gotten on a 3* stigmata, it gives my Assult Mei +32 attack just from bonuses

>You can get multiple line potentials

Shit its like im playing maplestory again

The system that ruined the game

Just wait til they bring ten million different kinds of cubes to Houkai

Which should I 6* first? Hestia with +1, or Fenrir with +5 with +6 copy ready?

Other bonuses beside attack include HP, EP, defense, crit rate/damage, shield damage, elemental damage, HP/EP recovery, elemental damage resistance. For attack up, specific typing such as +attack for twin gun user tend to give bigger bonuses than just plain attack up bonuses

The last Kurumi I rolled was swimsuit. I kicked her after she won the figurine vote and have yet to roll another of her. Though I usually have to switch back in one girl I have kicked every other gacha if they're even available.
I have a theory that it's based on affection compared to others. I have a year of guarantee rolls all autism'd up and in a graph but kinda need to recompile the data.

But, there's all sorts of things the game could reference to deny you of your favorites. However, it does seem rather common that favorites are always the last one left in a gacha.

Reasonable to assume there are many ways to deny favorites, I'm just noting that this has been specific to the anniversary set (maybe being non guaranteed is a different system, I usually don't roll nons so I have no reference there). Though the three I didn't want were the lowest affection, the two I wanted were the highest affection so far.

Would be interested to see that data if you ever decided to put it together.

Did the dataminers find what's going to be added with Nemo and Noahs shinki?

Call me again when they finally lift the IP block for the patch download.

>Ai-chan shilling a game that can only be played by like 4 countries

For what reason

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What are these 3* hammers that Shironeko keeps giving away?

When is Kianas birthday? I want this.

Why don't we still have our own mobage? I mean some of you guys can code, right?

EXP fodder for weapon synsethis

December

I want the stigma and skin too

It was handed out during the first week of JP release

The skin too?

Just the stigmata

Save your dupes, once 1.4 rolls out refreshing/adding lines becomes much easier.

I hate Mira's VA in Shironeko

>running out of gems to farm
>still no mana
m-maybe it's time for a break

>spend 2k jewels on mana
>shinki noah will be the superior water blunt damage character
>mana won't even make top 30

Who voices shin and starfish chan?

Mana doesnt sound too loli and Nemo sounds better than Shin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minami_Tsuda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroki_Takahashi

did you get her?

>get izmir from monthly mileage yesterday
>get this shitter from fiesta today
I want to off myself.

she's cute tho

What games give goodies for coming back? Liberation gives you a random 4*(max rarity) ticket every time you come back from I think 30 days of inactivity, I've just been collecting them even though I'll probably never play again

ACtually Astral Stairway has a campaign going on right now i think where inactive players who return will get a summon ticket. I have no idea if the pool is fixed on specific units, if its a 6 star only pool, if they get multiple tickets, etc. but its something

Isn't the sub boss suppose to be weak to blunt? Iromero does a really shit job at killing it compared to setsuna

seemed weak to ice, yurie absolutely destroys it.

Yeah, it's resistant to both fire and lightning so if you bring any element it has to be water.

>Farm my first 250 roll
>Expect to have to farm thousands of gems like every time I try to roll for a memorial and fail to roll them
>This happens

Finally this game is showing me some love so I guess its time to try to get back into it.

Any tips or advice on how to play a Variant? Because I really suck at using these.