Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #861
Low Poly Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (down forever, use the backup zip for old cards or megas for new ones)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/artificial-academy-2-mods/407648-minna-with-h-scenes-subtitle-mod-translation-v1-2-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw card gets ignored

What card got ignored hombre? Ill let you know how I feel about it

>tfw cards get all the (you)s
im damn good

attention is overrated

I think he means card requests.

judging by the subtitles in the image he posted i think you're wrong

He missed clicked.

same difference

first for aa3 when. any further requests may refer to this post as I already asked.

that's too much of a coincidence to be believable
i don't recall many fitting moments in that particular episode of lwa that user could have screencapped and used for your purported scenario

LWA is too painful to watch. All I see are my failures in AA2.

All I see is what could have been

I don't see why it's important to wax the imagination over what it could be.

Why don't we just share cute girls, as well as bugs and glitches we have that are serious enough to warrant fixing instead?

I didn't even know you could change tan and outline color with AAU, so much potential.

you tried making the lwa crew?

Im having a bug where when I click a option I get a response and then it instantly changes to 0% and gets the response when you ask them more then 3 times

FAQ

You could almost call it Unlimited.

No, I don't think I can do them justice.

Boo!

We need to talk.

thanks Fixed it. Does this mean no Dim doesnt work anymore?

You need the patches, it does work.

no! don't do it sayako!

>waifu is best friends with someone who thinks she is a piece of shit
>this is her only friend

That's sad...now make hate him.

If your friends talk shit to your face they are your true friends.

Cards?

So should I just re download MITSUMERU LIST or no dim

You need the no-sim PATCHES for the PERSONALITY. Not the mod itself.
If you are using hexa then get the no dim collection.

oh FUCK

Self-mutilation isn't cute.

Guys its obviously fake. You can see the green screen right there.

This looks like a highly breedable elf.

How come my subtitles dont work doing H scenes?

Because you didn't download the h-scene subtitles.

Never ever

I was wondering if it would be possible to put the elf ears on a face that doesn't have an elf ear using AAU. Or do I have to make the face?

yes, object overrides can do exactly that

What's never ever? We have kind orc already.

I adminitly don't know what to put. I just want the ears on the face not replace the whole face.

You don't know how to apply an override or which frame you need?

I want to put the elf ears on the cute rounded faces. Would I have to edit the mesh and then archive overide it?
You said something about object override and I don't know how to use that.

I thought the creator never released it? I don't see it in the Pastebin.

archive overrides let you override a frame so you only replace the ears(mimi in japanese)
You basically have to:
extract the object from some elf face
use it to object override the *_mimi on your current face

read the AAU readme for explanation, try it out and ask when something is not working("something" implies "not nothing")

His head is a hair and his body is an outfit. They were ported by HH before he died.

she was so young and had so much going for her ;_;

I downloaded subtitles .txt and can't find any other H scene subtitles

>when metaseq turns out to be enough
Ohhh, this is gonna be fun.

What do I put in the first box? The.xx file?

you drag and drop your .xx on the .bat or .vbs (up to preference) and give it the name of the frame you want to extract (something_mimi for ears. Check the proper name in SB3U). This same name you try to override in the object overrides tab

I don't even see how to download from the Google doc.

The head is in HEXAOC and the outfit is linked on that page.

Okay I did that and the CMD closed and have no idea what it did or where the file it extracted went.

it won't be enough because any kind of ASS would clip through unless you skin it.

one of 2 places: next to the extractor or next to the source .xx. The name should be something like xx_name-object_name.xxo

Having the same issues, no H subs no matter what I try. Never had this issue before I made the mistake of windows 10.

Found out the problem. Turns out the .bat doesn't work for me so using the .vbs worked.
I guess the CMD jut through the file somewhere in my comp and ill never find it.
Anyway I got the .xxo file.
Now in the "object" box I put this .xxo file (I wouldn't know where to put the file itself) and then find the face .xx file so in this case it would be "jg2e01_00_HEXAOC_A.pp" because I'm replacing the object in the face right?

also post pics of what you did. I know it works but I don't know what you're doing if it doesn't work for you.
The .exe itself is a command line utility so you have to use it as such(no drag and drop) so use the others. The .bat and .vbs just ask for the frame name, call this .exe and name the output

I had it work before so I know its possible

no, in the "object" box you input the frame name (somehitng_mimi) in the file you provide your .xxo
Also drop the .xxo in the same place you would drop your face (override/meshes/face/)

Like this right? It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Unless I didn't get the ears or something.

looks alright
reload the model

also you appear to replace with the male ears which might not work for female faces.

>also you appear to replace with the male ears
Ohh. Well this is awkward.

Happy Easter /aa2g/

>Last Hairpack I had was 2.2.
>Now up to 3.0
>There have been tons of removals since then
>Know if I install it tons of my girls are going to need to be redone.

easter was 2 days ago

nice eyes

Okay I got the correct one this time (saw it in SB3) and it still doesn't replace the ears after I reloaded her model (changing the height). I also reloaded the maker and saved her card with the same rule but different .xxo file. Do I need some sort of extension in the object?

thanks
y-you too

show your override rule

Nvm I got it. I did mini instead of mimi No bully.
Thanks so much! So so cute AHH!

I have a poor understanding of Easter in the northern hemisphere and to tell the truth, I just wanted a excuse to post her.

But lets just blame the bunny girl for being tardy.

Cute.

>I have a poor understanding of Easter in the northern hemisphere
easy: Easter always happens on Sunday

It will need a lot of work and I don't know how well it will play with AAU weights but I have not yet BEGUN to fiddle.

Missed to quote you.
Thanks.

c-card?

Is it really forcing if she is being blackmailed? She could still not agree if she wanted too.

she already doesn't want to but you're blackmailing her.

Tomorrow

ok

But she could face the consequence. I won't stop her. I'm not the bad guy here. She clearly did something wrong.

Here you go, seems I am dumb as hell and only needed to look around.

Woops.

hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/artificial-academy-2-mods/407648-minna-with-h-scenes-subtitle-mod-translation-v1-2-1

she did something she CONSIDERS wrong. Or shameful. Or it's wasn't her fault but she covers for someone. Weakness is not inherently wrong especially in women.
But YOU're the one who's blackmailing her so you can't shift the blame from yourself.

You got me. At lest shes weak and the sex is better when shes crying.

>especially in women

fun fact: tears contain some hormone that actually lowers libido. It's part of their defense mechanism. Obviously it works only those who aren't sociopaths

we don't need 2 strong genders

>sociopaths
That would explain why she didn't like the bodys we had sex on top off.

You're right, we need at least 3.

what for?

Diversity!

>only 3 genders
Get this swine out of here.

and without using buzzwords?

Reading comprehension?

This topic cannot be discussed without using those. Are you saying to drop this topic?

>Are you saying to drop this topic?
pretty much or use the words by their meaning we agree upon

>Reading comprehension?
I was implying there is more than just 3 strong genders.