How much do i need to make to get and keep a blonde trophy wife like pic related?

How much do i need to make to get and keep a blonde trophy wife like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About tree fiddy.

You need to buy in around 1000 Iconomi coins, wait a year, and you will afford a Porsche Carrera GT

zilch

Shes not that great. Take pussy off the pedestal my man

You seriously think if you make enough money a year, a woman will love you?
Theyll just want to have it for themselves.
You keep women by being the best man you can be all the time regardless of women.

>marrying the Vaginal Anglo

Treat em like a goldfish and feed them with money if they're good.

Got it.

you a bitchass nigga cuh

What will happen when ETH hard forks again?

Shut the fuck up. I also want a bombshell drop dead beautiful woman. But we all know when a woman knows theyre beautiful and men are all wanting her she becomes extremely egotistical and fucking downright assholish. The ONLY way to gain a woman like that is money and having the looks (which you can get with money if youbdont already have them).

High class refined girls like that are worth money. I dont see them as people moreso as trophies to my impending success as a man. As much as woman claim to be pure and not care about certain things. They are the most selfish creature on the planet

>you can get looks with money
no you don't. If you are a manlet bird boned incel with a shitty eye area you can't do shit about it.
Hairloss is also a killer and fin is a tranny drug that does shit nothing.

>money doesnt buy you everything
I have seen it done, but then again im a tall white dude so I guess im a hit biased

Elon Musk has a $12 billion net worth and couldn't keep her

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

You need a black cock, at least for one with a hooker face like that
Underrated

Some anons really need to go out...
>Disconnected with reality

You can't buy handsomeness, you are born with it. You can separately improve things, but the FLOW of a natural good looking face, you can't buy.

Hair is also a death sentence. Wigs and hair transplants are cope. Meds dont work/give bad sides.

>blonde

you faggots are so fucking stupid

you can have her. you just need a killer dental plan.

>manlet
I'm just sayin', I'm 6'1 and pic related is 5'7", and the girls he's bagging are significantly hotter than mine so far

>The ONLY way to gain a woman like that is money and having the looks
You must have really loved her, user.
Tell us your butthurt tale of lost love.

That bitch could eat a sidewalk. Look at those fucking teeth. Jesus Christ how horrifying