Who else comprehends the potential of Iconomi coin?

Who else comprehends the potential of Iconomi coin?

For the first time I can breath easily on daily bases. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

coins.newbium.com/post/2219-what-is-iconomi-and-why-should-an-investor-be-a-pa
iconomi.net/
iconominet.slack.com/
medium.com/iconominet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah i do too bro!!!11 i bought $250k worth

to za muuun!!!!

problem with it like most other altcoins is the dev team comes from some undesirable location like eastern europe, russia, or china. especially in this case where the strength and utility comes entirely from the dev team and not from others adopting it and improving its utility.

strongest team so far

loling @ your pump and dump shill coin

Without using memes or buzz phrases, please explain what the purpose of this shitcoin is.

>breath easily on daily bases
Maybe you should take a language course before commencing with the shilling.

Its a crypto currency index fund basically
coins.newbium.com/post/2219-what-is-iconomi-and-why-should-an-investor-be-a-pa

This seriously looks awesome, I haven't invested in it yet so I'm not here to shill, some FUDers explain why this coin will fail please I want both sides of the coin.

Its made by sketchy eastern europeans and the whole setup is likely completely illegal under US and developed world law.

How is it illegal? Any shills here to argue this?

i bought in for 1k Euro monies last week ago

get laid

How do you buy in? I don't get it, I've made an account and all it says is send ICN tokens but how do I get them?

I bought them on Kraken. Two tabs open - on one you make an order, on the second you see the ICN/BTC chart, there you will find the sell orders.

What is ICNX? and are the tokens the coins or the market share? Their marketing is just confusing.

While you guys are arguing I've already trippled my money thanks to ICN, This is a serious business with professional people. They are the NASDAQ of cryptos.

Seriously, most community colleges offer English as a second language courses.
You could shave your neck and head on over today.

BTC holder of 21+ coins here potentially considering dropping 1 or 2 BTC in Iconomi here..

Problems I see:

1) Developers are not fucking replying. Lots of people complaining on the bitcointalk thread.

2) It's an ETH token: ETH is a mess, more DAO-tier hardforks will happen. How can you trust something that requries ETH to function?
I hope they switch from ETH to RSK/BTC sidechain in the future. ETH just fucking sucks.

I also have this problem. How many fucking tokens are going to be? It's a mess.

Additional questions: How to store them locally? Just lol at keeping them at an exchange.

How about reading the white paper?

>iconomi.net/
>iconominet.slack.com/
>medium.com/iconominet

In regards to the communication, most of it is done via slack. I do agree with you on the fact that it could be better. Give it some time.

They might switch to a different sidechain if they feel like they need too, this has been stated before.

What about the concerns for it going down with ethereum?