The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb9J5a5eaWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for bow down to your lord the Thunder God

is this coming out for switch too?

What do you think?

i'm not here to think

Which of the 100 rainbow egg gems do i buy? I got the red one

When I started BE his event was ongoing so I rerolled until I got him and he's been my driving force of fun in the game. And all my mithril is being saved for his banner in the upcoming FFT event.

I don't know how I can praise you harder, Thunder God.

Neither am I.

Out of all the characters that you could name yourself after, why would anyone pick that gay dictator pedophile?

Expanding back space uses half the amount of magicite.
Or rather you get twice the amount of space expansion for the same amount of magicite.

:
You could join now for the Terra battle event since it really isn't that bad and the cards in it are extremely good for beginners but you really should have joined last month for the FF15 event.

Power, tech, support, guard

sometimes i snatch popular names just because i was the first to do it

I got him with my daily roll just minutes after he was released

Maybe he's like Vaynefag and they see in Vayne someone they can relate to with all tose awful fetishes they have.

oh god help me

Just report the name, they'll lose it and it'll get added to the blocked list. I've found several names like that, and have reported and forced name changes to.

Sweet thank you !!!

What's a good webpage to find fina lewds?

>olive died so hard her life bar exploded towards the abyss

DuckDuckGo

No. The only game currently planned from Squeenix is DQXI. With the never ending rumor of 7R as well.

>(FINA)L Fantasy
>Rain follows the Cloud/Squall/Tidus naming sense
Is Lasswell an anagram of something?

What's the basis? Origin of their names?

sure

Finally! Now to work on y'shtola's LB

don't quote me please

You skipped Zidane.

>Tidus
Based retard

I didn't know Onion Knight is a german name

Now to wait for him to be outclassed by WoL

>sitting on a potted and max 5* WoL and Garland
Bring it on

SHIT!
I caved and did a pull and got shit!

Just because a new / upgraded unit is better, doesn't mean an old great unit is suddenly shit user. You're memeing sure, but some do really think like that.

deal with it nerd

Was it rape?

>tidus
>pronounced tide-dus
>tide
>is a fantasy water polo champ
>art frequently depicts him in water
>his iconic weapon is the brotherhood, which is a sword seemingly made of water
Its not hard user. The game was pretty much jrpg waterworld

it's teeda you fuck

>174309682
Ah, pretending to be retarded for replies. Here you go, last one from me.

>Firioneer is a japanese name

It's pronounced teedus, even if it does sound retarded.

Yes, Tifa and Cloud are very common names in America.

Ff9 was originally supposed to be a spinoff before they made it mainline to pad out the releases. Ff9 broke alot of the running themes between the games before and ffx.

Wrong, but whatever you say chief

No, its aerisu. Cant really ignore the obvious themes linking his name and water just cause of jap land engrish

Matteus is Hebrew, Gilgamesh is Mesopotamian, are you some kinda retard?

Obviously not or Gilgamesh would be assigned, and onion knight would certainly not.

Are you?

>The Emperor
>Portuguese

I don't think so user

Did you not notice what happened to ff13 versus? That wasnt the first time they pulled this shit.

Fuck Xande, dualcasting little shit. One more turn and I would have had his ass.

Good one, retard.

This

good thing his name is mateus which is the name of a portugese wine you uncultured retards

>I don't know name etymology, so I'm going to pretend an Emperor from an 80's JRPG is named after Portuguese wine

It obviously isn't just their names, but the character itself and possibly their looks.
To me, those Tidus and Jecht portraits do kinda look like they'd fit in as Greek people, barring all the anime attire. Especially Jecht. Tifa and Cloud act pretty American without burgers/guns. Other than those I have no idea.

I appreciate you, based retard. Your willful ignorance/forced stupidity always gets a chuckle out of me.

What the fuck are you going on about? The image obviously has something to do with the origin of their names and that's exactly what Mateus is. It doesn't matter whether you think that was their intention or not, it the origin of the damn word. Though, I guess the correct answer to being called a retardis an unitelligible greentext, so good job m8

But then Zidane would be German.
Also,unless prische an immigrant I don't think she'd be there.

@174311028
Who are you quoting?

The answer to
>is this also coming out on "insert nintendo console here"?
Is a big no 99% of the time

Well, its based on region not given names so, yeah it does fit.

it's the port version of the name matthew.

>Mateus
>Portuguese form of Matthew
>which derives from the Hebrew "מַתִּתְיָהוּ" (Matityahu)
>transliterates into Greek "Ματταθίας" (Mattathias)
>which is Latinized Matthaeus

And with the way Japanese and English translations work we get Mateus for his name.

Except Mateus does not come from Portugal, just the specific spelling

>174311267
>>Mateus
>>Portuguese form of Matthew
/conversation
You obviously missed the point of this whole conversation. I'm glad your college degree is finally getting some use but you got lost in the excitement for some reason

Wait, are you manually typing these post numbers. How are you consistently fucking it up?

all this shows is that the original guy can't fact check for shit.
maybe he did get the country of origin, but if he's dumb enough to try and pass off the origin to a brand of wine, he should be fired.

Look at the up side you got enough some good fodder for mobius day in 1 hour

People used to say the same thing about Bayonetta, and MGS before it.

You obviously missed my point about Japanese and English words translating phonetically, meaning of course it would translate to Mateus, because that's the simplest was of spelling it.

But keep on thinking because you googled the name and read the top result means you're right.

I agree with the other guy. You're clinically retarded. You might as well French wine doesn't exist because wine comes from grapes and grapes come from trees, which are plants or some shit like that. It's the same logic. The wine is made in France just like the name Mateus is used in Portugal regardless of the origin origin. I feel like he didn't really mean "origin" as it's original place of birth, but the place it's "from".

But for real though, why is there always an argument about grammar and shit in mostly every thread? Are were just so intelligent that we only argue about academic shit?

re-read the end of that post as well as But nice false equivalency

You are all extremely autistic about something that doesn't even matter in one bit.
Go fuck yourselves, each and every single one of you? Especially the ones who appear to believe anyone should give a fuck about name origin.

>heh, maybe if I pretend to be someone else I can get away with insulting someone that proved I'm an idiot

Besides, it's 2:40 on the East coast, no one with anything better to do is awake rn

What's wrong? Don't have the brain power to keep up with scholastic subjects such as this one?

Explain yourself again, then. If Mateus is the spelling used in Portugal, and the "official" spelling in the game is "Mateus", then the name is Portuguese. How could you argue otherwise?

It's like saying Jose or Guillermo aren't really Spanish names because they can be translated to other languages as Joseph and William.

It's 1:42 am and i can't sleep anything new in /ffg/ approved asmr?

How many times does it need to be said, Japanese does not use the Latin alphabet, so when the sounds translate they do so phonetically.

I've been watching an Aussie hand making tools

STICC

You're thinking about this way too deep, man. If the English name translates phonetically to Mateus, then that's the name the image creator will use to assign the country. It's not hard to understand why.

Only fatties think that's too thin. It's definitely in the healthy female weight range.

Except slight variations on Mateus are used in other regions, so the Jose and Guillermo comparison doesn't work. Mateus is the simplest way to spell the name, which is why it transliterates that way from Japanese.

The image creator needs to accept the fact he's lazy and not sperg out in response to being called out for being wrong on the name's origin.

Yikes, dude. Do you really think anyone who disagrees with you is "sperging out"? For your information, the image creator isn't even from /ffg/ most likely. It was a random image picked up from a /v/ thread if you read the original post.

The original post says nothing about it being pulled off /v/ you idiot.

>"Echo the Beguiling" (last word changes with each augment)
>Fast Learner 5* Augmentable Support (starts at 2*, has unique mats)
>Adds Regen (for 10 turns!), Attack, Berserk, and Cleaving Attack (normal attacks hit all enemies!)
oh my, sounds like must have for samurai

I think it's a little too thin, but it's my fetish bodytype anyway.

You need to take your pills and calm down. You fight with your dad again today?

dude got really defensive.

Link?

Now I'm interested

youtube.com/watch?v=eb9J5a5eaWs

Moved on to these videos about him trying to make an Antikythera

>Only fatties think that's too thin
t. skeleton

Just fuse them

We can do that!?!

You underestimate how fat gamers are

don't be mean user.
no we can't, not yet at least.
i'm hoping gumi decides to be nice and make that happen earlier.

Why is she so perfect, bros?

Why are Lightningfags so delusional, bros?

So what are telling me is that Sephiroth acts like a Jew, Shanttoto acts like an Indian, and Bartz acts like a German.