Just Launched

alright boys, i just launched my drop shipping website as of now, with a full blown facebook ad campaign as well as a full blown instagram campaign coming soon. Wish me luck boys! I will update as i progress (if and when)

P.S
I put alot of time and effort into this and made it look super super good, so this isn't a half ass shit attempt

lets hope this goes somewhere...

Post it then

and give away my niche.
lmfao i'm not a retard.
i've seen alot of the dropshipping sites people post on here and they're, for lack of a better word, shit. I took the time to educate myself on every little detail, down to the T, from marketing, to upselling, to buyer's psychology.
im going to be pretty disappointed if this doesn't actually go some where

Good luck OP, but before this thread 404's I just want to say that I can't see your drop shipping company going places, because literally EVERY niche has been taken, I saw some retard on Veeky Forums yesterday who ACTUALLY FUCKING STARTED A PHONE CASE DROPSHIPPING WEBSITE.

Lets hope you have something original and sought after.

Good luck, OP!

Good luck m8, hope to see your shitty ads

Doubt this faggot has anything. Will never know because he won't share. Therefore. OP is, And always will be a faggot

How hard was it for you to find a supplier?
Was he from the same country as you if not how'd you manage to work with him?

> t. I don't understand advertising

What? And you do? I swear every poster on Veeky Forums thinks they're some fucking tycoon or some shit.
Fuck off and report back when you actually know what you're talking about kid.

ali express, you have to find the right ones, i bought a couple of test products and waited for them to actually arrive to make sure it was legitimate

Good luck my man.
And no matter how much you are provoked, do NOT give your niche to anyone from Veeky Forums.
If you make money they will copy your site down to every last detail.

>inb4 waaa, if you don't spoon feed me then I won't believe you have a store waaaaa!
Don't listen to those faggots OP.

Thank you my man!

Go back to /b/

I understand that if you put phone case ads on Facebook in volume and you choose decent products (this step optional) you can make money doing this.

Stay mad and poor

And just to drive it home, if you think just because a site exists in one niche that means you can't also make money doing it, yes: you do not understand advertising.

stay very mad and very poor

Definitely. Even if theres a huge supply, you can make money if theres also a huge demand.

Phone cases is a huge market.

OP here
My current niche is not phone cases, but i plan on making a couple of more stores, including a phone case one, incase this one doesn't go through very well, and if it does go through, i still plan on opening up those other stores

>implying you need to be original to be successful

Oh fuck me. You are all so embarrassing.
>just becasue X, doesn't mean Y
>phone cases
>phone cases is a huge market
>stay poor and stay mad
This has to be bait, you guys are delusional.

And just to drive it home, if your limmit to business research before comitting to starting one is an anecdotal claim, based on your botched "understanding" of someone else's success, then yeah, its safe to say that you're the one who's staying poor bud.

>this much mad

seriously, Veeky Forums is a site for 18+.

Can you point out even ONE (1) argument you made in this post?

Or how you know anything about the 'business research' I've done?

I thought these pyramid schemes would end at selling knives and chicks selling makeup. Goddamn you people are retarded.

Keep barking like a dog, I'll keep throwing you bones.
I won't point out the flaws in your ways any more than I have, becasue its clear you're hell bent on believing that your shitty drop shipping website is going to make a dime.
I won't point out the flaws, because people like you never absorb information, because you more than likely sit at your desk getting motivated, and never act on your motivation.
I won't point out your numerous flaws, finally, because I want you to fail. You deserve to, and by the looks of things, you already have.

>here are all the reasons I can't give one reason my position is correct

fucking rekt