What did Palmyra look like 2000 years ago?

What did Palmyra look like 2000 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anastylosis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A grecco-roman colony probably filled with homosexuals.

what did palmyra look like 2 years ago

;_;

>you will never be given a job by the U.S govt to torture every single isis member who participated in the destruction of palmyra until they beg to die

odenathus is probably rolling in his grave, his spirit screaming for vengeance that will never come

Like this

Wuz painted

Moar colors

You mean before the dirty Islam niggers got ahold of it? It was beautiful. And not ruined by barely literate fools.

We could nuke Mecca. If I had the ability to Islam genocide I would.

No I mean before Aurelian ruined it

If it's a requirement to be a Nazi to hate Islam with every bone in my body then call me Adolf.

Why haven't you supported Assad yet?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck them for destroying humanities history.

Race war when.

>

THIS IS THE JEWS' CONTINUING INSIDIOUS PETTY STRUGGLE TO "BLOT OUT THE MEMORY OF AMALEK (ARYANS) FROM UNDER HEAVEN".

Daily reminder this is what humanities does to history.

History =/= evidenceless, over-emotional, super-theoretical humanities.

>Why haven't you supported Assad yet?
He's an incompetent retard

But it was never the goal to destroy the city as a cultural icon

Sodom

>when you blame something arab muslims did on the jews

This is honestly one of the greatest losses of history to me...

A genuine treasure of the Silk Road that had survived over a thousand years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anastylosis

What are all the holes for?

I think i remember the wall holes are for the marble covering which has since been stripped but the column holes?

"ISIS"/"ISIL" IS A ZIONIST OPERATION; YOU ARE IGNORANT.

Still less gay then modern Turkey, cockroach.

Hitler was pro-Islam, mate.

hello

i greatly enjoyed your short story about your job

Don't expect liberals to know anything about history. If you don't like Islam, you're a racist nazi piece of shit. Period.

Well Palmyra was semi-autonomous city state, and a very important strategic place to have in your sphere in influence in the wars vs the Parthians, They were Rome Aligned, but a certain queen Sheba tried to take advantage of Romes succession struggles by breaking of from Rome so Aurelian conquered the city but spared it. But treacherous as they came they rebelled again, so Aurelian returned and let his soldier sack the city and destroyed all the buildings, except the religious ones, and thats why some of them are more preserved, since it took forever to be repopulated and have commoners scavange these temples for construction materials as it happened pretty much everywhere else. Ironic n'est pas?

"ISIS"/"ISIL" IS A ZIONIST OPERATION; YOU ARE IGNORANT.

That's some old school entertainment.

It was probably used for the same back in the Baa'l cult days.