Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2503
Whale Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 14th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)

What was your favorite card reveal from this issue of V-jump /dng/?

This guy looks too fucking cool to be generic Link/Xyz bait.

Stop everything and fap to ruris! or Archfiend Eccentrick

Post a deck.
Next reply ending with the same number as your post has to play it online.

Amazoness cards and Odd Eyes clear dragon.

God the art is gonna get worse in this game.

>No new support for Blue-eyes or Dark Magician

>more support for Red-eyes after all those sets in 2015 and INOV

Who at Konami is a joeycuck?

Dark Magician is just a few cards short of actually being good and Blue-eyes just needs a consistency boost but they waste 4 cards on the worst of the big 3.

Probably Odd-eyes clear wing.
That said I'm looking forward to theorycrafting some shit.

We're bound to get ritual DM retrain sooner or later, r-right?

Do you like the new art of Firewall Dragon?

Xth for sex with Aisha(s).

I demand the Odd Eyes Gate Cards be released Absolute can bring out wing and rebellion but how often am I going to be in a position to bring out Venom dragon?

Dark magic confirmed for halting boob growth.

RURI'S ARE NOT FOR LEWD YOU MAXIMUM CUNT

Rituals are garbage, Dark Magician doesn't need anymore bad cards.

This fucker is neat, but he won't be good. Also Zaphion.

>what is DMG

>looks like a cyberse
>is psychic
why

The Trap card is my favorite. Daedalus shall rise.

Not an elsword character.

There's a saying going around that there are 3 more Red-eyes cards to be revealed.

Judging by the new Gearfried, I'd say some equip spells are in order as well as a new fusion spell so that second effect can actually work into a fusion summon in the same turn.

He is a pot sekrit tech.

Same. I really hoped for a Neo Daedalus R Structure Deck but I guess it'll never happen.

Don't toy with my feelings sempai. A fusion spell that let you play the game the turn you use it would be pretty dope though.

Who's the strongest player on this general? Besides me ;)

It's gonna happen.These cards are for laying the ground work for it.

>Turning your opponent's Pot of -10 into Pot of -20

kaibe you got spanked several times and you never left go fuck your self.

>2017
>using boring cards

who hurt you bb

How many cards are in the DP?
Red-eyes taking up slots 1-7
Amazons taking up slots 8-14
Mako taking up slots 15 to who knows.

Don't even mention the reprints, I don't think everybody from DL can get support in this set.

Because you touch yourself at night.

"Red-eyes metalmorphisis"
Equip spell
"Equip only to a "Red-eyes" monster. A equipped with this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. When that monster attacks an opponents monster, it gains ATK equal to the opponents monsters ATK. when this card leaves the field, you can special summon 1 Fusion monster by sending the fusion materials from your field, hand or deck to the graveyard (This is treated as a fusion summon)"

Pardon the lack of PSCT I don't really do CaC shit often.
But would you think this would "save" red-eyes? It lets whatever you equip it to float into a "big" monster and turn into something that's Hexproof.

kaibe pls leave.

Friendship with Absolute/Rebellion ended
WING and METEORBURST are My OEFusion targets now
They work damn well with Servant Starvenom

Who?

Maybe, but the next R is probably Zombie.

>Red-Eyes taking up slots 1-7
Wait there are 3 more cards? Spoilers when?

who is this guy?

>saying
?

hol up

Does Decode Talker allow you to tribute your opponent's Linked monster in order to trigger it's effect? Back when it leaked I remember it said that you can only tribute your linked monsters, but looking on the wiki now it doesn't have that restriction anymore.

How do I summon it with Rebellion ? Will we got the dumb gates ?

The next R is simorgh then Exxod then Gilford then endymion then Vampire then red-eyes.

Fuck I meant with Odd-Eyes

Some oldfag from Pojo's YGO CotD. Is incredibly retarded and out of touch with the game both then and now.

Simorgh and Exodd will be fun if they happen.

>Red-eyes getting an SD R

How much support are they going to give this deck?

tune magician

You don't. not unless synchro gate gets printed and still makes Odd eyes be treated as a level 1 tuner monster. I still cannot believe that venom odd eyes can't be special summoned except by pendulum summoning after the first fusion summon. How often are you going to have Starving Venom out while still having another fusion card ready to roll?

before vampire and red-eyes is daedallus and the fire guy that escapes my name now.
I'd imagine the SD R would focus more on LV/generic dragon stuff with a bit of red-eyes.

Everyone here is into casual play. No one plays competitively here anymore.

0 lol.
Maybe we'll get a reprint for Black-stone so i'll be dirt cheap atleast.
Maybe we'll get a Flare darkness dragon that's a level 7 REDMD.

If SD R happens RE will get Links, after a few years Zombie Links

Dinoroids retrain

That's very dumb.
Venom Eyes is "kinda" easy to summon in zarcmagician.dek.

>Vampire that far down the line
I just want more support that doesn't have dumb, unnecessary restrictions.

Looks like a Windows 95 icon

In DL, there is Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai, Rex, Weevil, Keith, Mako, Pegasus, Ishizu and Odion.

There's 51 cards in this set.
Joey will be taking up 7 at most, Mai is taking up 6 for Amazons, Mako is taking up 4 or more for WATER.

That leaves about 32 cards to be divided among 8 characters, so each character should get 4 cards for an even share.

Just my two cents, let's see that GK support from Odion and Ishizu.

>I just want more support that doesn't have dumb, unnecessary restrictions.
Don't we all.

Speak for yourself moron.

I'd be willing to be it will be a combination of zombie mill and using cards you mill fromt he opponets deck to pay for the cost of card effects.

Joey will get way more. He is on the cover, there will be reprints in the set as well.

Why does Konami continue to flood the cardpool with Xyz, Fusion and Synchro monsters when they are basically useless now that we have Links?

Yeah I'm buying my vampires just in case.

You want support with dumb, unnecessary restrictions?

Did I stutter or can't you read?

I want to make a new deck to return back to this game, i heard there will be support for Traptrix and Spellbooks wich one will be better to make in the new era of links?

They had to print them. Also nostalgia-packs shilling (which i enjoy)
Now we'll be in a shitty link-only era starting from the next set, with the exception of collectors packs and stuff.

You looks like a Windows 95 icon.

>reprints
Hopefully we'll Super Rare Black stone of Legend, I know it was already re-printed as an Ultra but I'd prefer a Super because it looks nicer.

This game isn't worth your time anymore.

Not him, but you're the only one who can't read here.
Also calm your fucking tits and stop being an enraged virgin for no fucking reasons.

I think you are on to something with Servant Starving - that's actually pretty crafty. You get two monsters it can copy the effects and wreck havoc with.

I will probably keep Rebellion in my extra, but damn, Wing has an actual useable monster effect, a decent pendulum effect and is target for Servant Starving.

How can any of the other waifus compete to the best dragon waifu ever?

Spellbooks.

I mean, i'm more confused as to why you'd want support that feels watered down on purpose than anything else.

Not him, but one fucking moron shouldn't speak for all of us here. At least he had the guts to tell him to shut the fuck up. And now I'm telling you the same.

Out of those two Spellbooks would probably fare better

Problem is Wing, Rebellion and Raging are far easier to summon - even properly - then Venom.

The second problem is that Venom is powercrept by her other forms. Starving Venom is a killing machine and Servant Starving is a joker of sorts. OE Venom has high requirements for things her easier to summon alternate forms can do

>he hasn't had them since SHSP
Poser.

Yeah that pretty much sums up my intention.

>Saying "aren't we" and using a question mark is now speaking for others
>raging against the fact that an anonymous guy was kind and saying we probably all want good non-restrictive support
You're full of rage for litterally nothing.

It's "literally" you fucking moron.

Calm down.

>Wake up to two new D/D/Ds and ALO support
Today was a good fucking day

Not in my Latin language which is the source of the word, so fuck you amerifat :^)

Now we just need more pendulum Archfiends and it will be the perfect day

>reprints.

That just blows everything into pieces, they won't have the space to give everybody new support so looks like Keith will be the last new character to get new support if the rumors are true.

Oh well, RE was always the harbinger of legacy support for the last 2 years so the other characters could just get their support in sets in the future.

I just hope this DP is better than last year's absolutely nothing of value from that one.

Yugioh players everyone

How will de get them in TCG ? Is there hope for them to be in the pendulum evolution cuckset ?

I'm especially worried as to how we'll get Odd-Eyes Wing, the Fusion and Synchro ultimate DDDs and High Executive Genghis.

See the nip text.
It says your monster only.

Wiki use the proxy mistaken translation, and it's not that strange considering Paleo shenanigan and Maxx "C" translation.

Probably in this

It's honestly already better to me seeing the new cards. And yeah, don't forget DP always get a ton of reprints.

Is it possible for TCG version of Collectors packs to get more cards than their original OCG counterpart ?
I don't remember the others having more cards in them.

fucking nips with their obscure sekrit tek

never knew rudra was an ally of justice.

>RE support
No konami, i dont want to play red eyes.

Explain this meme to me, because i own it.

The new Traptrix.

You won't have to, they pulled shit like this back in 2015 with CORE where they hyped up Red-eyes but only had other cards coming out push it away.

Pre-Banlist Master Peace is too much
Post-Banlist, Circuit Break will introduce the Qliphorts of Links.