youtube.com/watch?v=udG8J8fvkeo
my.mixtape.moe/bxgjes.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=gSblQzcJw0Y
my.mixtape.moe/gxzbzv.webm
wowhead.com/news=261204/complete-preview-of-patch-7-2-anduin-wrynn-quests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post good

STEVE!!!

Guys, Wrench is coming back for Tomb, put us back in the OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=udG8J8fvkeo

Any frost mages ITT?

Is KJ burning wish a good legendary for them?

>paladins and DHs are so literally shaking from DK superiority that they start a new thread 20 posts early
jesus christ

if I get traded a piece of loot from somebody can i trade it to another person afterwards or does it become bound

bad post

delete it and try again

Guys like my new hair?

friendly reminder that if you didn't get flying on week one you're still a groundscreamer at heart
also known as a latescreamer

Post cute pandas :3

They weren't even back for NH? Fucking casuals

doesn't become bound until you vendor, equip, or enchant it

What the fuck is this meme? It looks really shit.

LARGE LADS

>main and 2 alts
>now 1/18 on broken shore world boss drops

flying and 920 draught makes doing WQs a breeze

it takes literally 1/4th the time it used to

Hence why they didn't want you to fly

>Really new to WoW
>Queue up for a random dungeon finder
>It's Halls of Valor, The only dungeon I've done before
>Tank pulls trash and almost dies right at the start which should have been enough warning at the skill level of the healer and what they could handle
>First boss the tank proceeds to eat every dragon and dies like a chump
>Pulls useless skippable trash mobs we don't need to pull
>Second boss the tank just stands in the middle and keeps the boss chained to both adds
>Final boss
>Just as i suspected the tank doesn't pop the Aegis and we nearly die
>I fail to notice the tank doesn't pick the Aegis back up after it gets stolen and we nearly die again

How do people suck this bad?

yeah but who wants to spend four hours doing WQs every day

Posting it again because DKs like to ignore history

>nobody did anything because the paladins are weak
>actual canon lore exists that death knights got btfo until Daddy Arthas stepped in
>DKs lost when they had the fucking Ashbringer, a weapon that isn't inherently holy given it's forged from demon blood

Legion's scenario is literally fanfiction since nothing has happened that would exponentially boost a death knight's power to be able to be able to stand against paladins

Nu-WoW devs don't give a shit about old lore, this is a proven fact

I'll give you a (probably not) quick rundown on what happened with . I'm gonna write it now so apologies if it takes a while.

I was a member from early 2015 when they just started and only had 4 or 5 active members. I wasn't playing much at the time but still raided, which meant that I had quite a good "stand back" view of everything that happened. Before I start, I'll mention some people you need to know about:
>Hughejarse, founder of Big Guys and was GM from inception until around mid 2016, also very Muslim (from Egypt)
>Jojo, current GM, Swedish, pretty autistic
>Vlad, officer, pretty autistic
>Groldon, officer, joined around WoD, 13 years old (was 11 when he joined)
>Limbos, GM of (the previous guild which was formed after)
>Luxae (random black dude)
>Zips, autismo extraordinaire
>Balrog, Wrench spy who worked for Big Guys for around 6 months.

So, Big Guys was formed in 2015 by Hughejarse, Jojo, Vlad and some other guy who apparently killed himself before I joined (really.) They soon grew to be a decent size and we started raiding SoO. It was a lot of people's first time raiding and when we cleared Normal (equivilent to HC now, this was before Mythic) we were pretty happy. Luxae was especially happy about this, and was very proud of this achievement, although Jojo and Limbos always used to make fun of him for thinking that clearing N meant anything. This happened for a long time before Luxae eventually had a bit of an emotional moment in our Mumble (a lot of crying, for real) and quit. This began a small rift with everyone because Hughejarse and Vlad thought it was unreasonable for Luxae to be bullied out of the guild, while Jojo and Limbos thought it was really funny.

1/?

I like how DKs think they are the hot shit when what actually happened is that the holy light just said nope and fucked all babbyknights back to their order hall like they are sock puppets. DKs could do literally nothing if they directly attacked major Azeroth factions. Some force would interject and throw them back into their flying trashbin.

This was the only problem for a while until Hughejarse began to enforce a rule on /wowg/ which meant that if any member of the guild wanted to mention in the thread, we had to post 5 times responding to the OP saying that was not a real /wowg/ guild. This was fine for about a month, until Zips said he didn't give a shit anymore, and started posting screenshots of himself even though he didn't respond to the OP. Hughejarse got REALLY mad at this, and kicked him out of the guild. Unfortunately, this turned out to be an extremely bad move, as Zips spent the next 3 months sniping every OP to exclude , insulting them at every mention, and started the Big Guys false flag subreddit, which ultimately lead to them being forced out of the OP. While this was going on, Hughejarse didn't know who was behind it and assumed that there was a rogue member in . He got in touch with Balrog, a member he knew beforehand, and hired him into feeding him information about , as he believed that whoever would be behind it would also be migrating to Wrench. While he was wrong that the shitposter was moving to , it proved to be true that members were planning to leave, as a few weeks later he discovered that Jojo was planning a coup to take Vlad and Limbos with him and transfer servers to Wrench. Hughejarse lost his shit, saying he wished all of the members' families dead, and there were genuine gunshots heard over the Mumble server after he was done shouting. He left shortly afterwards. After this happened, Limbos and Vlad regretted their decisions to join Jojo, who then called them "Karzuto"s while he began transferring to the Shattered Hills server, where Wrench were on.

2/?

the new gm of large kids

my.mixtape.moe/bxgjes.webm

Hughejarse came back around a week later, apologising to the members he shouted at while Vlad and Limbos also apologised. Limbos, while apologetic, was also deeply regretting his decision. He felt as if he had betrayed a long term friend, and couldn't really live with it. He quit the game shortly after, saying that he couldn't handle the negative emotions he experienced anymore. During this time, it was revealed that Balrog told Hughejarse that Jojo was very unhappy at Wrench. Sakurafish was bullying him a lot, as well as Farmersteve, and Jojo was regretting his decision but he was too embarrassed to confront Hughejarse about it. Hughejarse reached out to him and apparently they spoke on Skype for about half a day about what happened and all the issues they had. I don't know what was said, but it took around 7-8 hours, and afterwards Jojo transferred back to .

3/?

>we will never go back to the days of playing weird specs with the old talent trees just because the strange play style is cool

I want to go back

@JoJo

Groldon was now hungry for power, having tasted raiding success, and demanded that he was made an officer. Jojo obliged, and this started a power struggle between Vlad and Groldon. They had very different ways of managing the guild, and it was rumoured that Vlad was only being kept on as an Officer since (s)he was a MtF transexual who Jojo was secretly in love with, but was too scared to mention it. Groldon eventually snapped, screaming and smashing his computer one night, which meant that he was no longer able to play WoW whatsoever. Being low on members, things were not looking good, and Jojo eventually became too depressed over this fact. He took an overdose of his diabetes medication, and was sent to a clinic to look after his health. The only people left were me, Luxae and Vlad, as well as some random DPS, however it wasn't enough. Luxae kept talking about how he wanted to be the best paladin there was, and that we could do anything if we put our minds to it, but the motivation simply wasn't there. We'd all had enough. And we decided to quit there.

That's the story of how Big Guys ended. It was a wild ride, but I think it was doomed from the beginning. You can't have such strong personalities together in one Guild. There's bound to be clashes. I hope that one day we can all be friends, and together. But I just don't think that's possible.

If any of you are reading this, I miss you all, compadres. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, truly.

- nirei

4/4

youtube.com/watch?v=gSblQzcJw0Y

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

my.mixtape.moe/gxzbzv.webm

>Loot an herb on the broken shore while riding my engineering mount
>Get a whisper a few seconds later saying "kill yourself you fucking loser"
>I don't see the person around as I've already flown away

What is wrong with groundscreamers that they get so mad that other people have flying?

@174344563
fuck off kraut shill

anglo egg

prime specimen

/wowg/ is such a godawful thread

its actually pretty good
im pretty sure shard of exodar and lady vashj's gloves are the best atm also the bracers arent too bad
anything else is eh

I don't even let the tanks get the Aegis if they've been braindead the whole run
Same with the orbs in Vault and the Aegis in Cathedral

my spriest is engineering/alchemy

what should i replace alchemy with(i already have 800 alch on my main)

>do world boss
>get 900 shoulders and lego helm
>bonus roll 900 gloves
raised me ilvl from 862 to 871 B-)

Still better than circlejerks like the katawa shoujo thread

enchanting maybe? DE stuff and get chaos crystals/other mats so you don't pay 4k for cloak enchants and shit

i'm basically wondering if there are other profs that can help my dps and/or mobility like engineering does

>mfw bm hunter / affliction warlock in bgs
>DH / warrior / rogue cucks trying to kill me as I spam 1-2 buttons to kill them

>Hey you need that?

Wew lads. I haven't checekd up on auctionhouse for few weeks and it's completely messed up.

Please educate me on reasons why crafting mats like chaos crystals went from 150g each to 40g each while defiled runes went up from 200g each to 400g each

because there are 234235 wq everyday that reward epics to turn into crystals, and with flying you can do them all in about 8 minutes

>[user] just looted [item] which is an upgrade for [carried shitter]
>carried shitter opens trade without asking

Pretty sure they nerfed the chance to double your AP token. I was doubling around half yesterday, and like 0/9 today

I think jewelcrafters get a slightly better gem but that's about it. They pretty much got rid of all the oldschool profession perks like engineer glove enchants, tailor cloak enchants etc

>why crafting mats like chaos crystals went from 150g each to 40g each
WQ reward welfare epics by the dozen which are easily turned to chaos crystals
>while defiled runes went up from 200g each to 400g
because the expansion is dying out so there's less people doing LFR getting them

post badass powerful wizards

u frist

you first

stories such as this, and wowg in general make me glad that i dont take this game autistic levels of seriously

like i might be lonely and stuff sometimes but at least my life in the grand scheme will never be as sad as these impacted manbabies who will die a death knowing nothing of positive relationships

Easiest (you)s of my life

>get a decent ring
>HEY YOU NEED THAT?
>yes I do
>get another ring
>HEY YOU NEED THAT?
>yes
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU ALREADY GOT ONE

fuck off for eternity you abhorrent little plasmodium

your posts are absolute dogshit and only serve to annoy the quality posters that call this general home

They pulled the Khadgar needs a precise amount of items joke...again...

>I think jewelcrafters get a slightly better gem
doubt. they also disabled goblin glider in dungeons and raids, and made nitro boost not recharge while in combat.

they removed all perks, so I doubt JC have a better gem.

ur welcome buddy

>GM from inception until around mid 2016, also very Muslim
>also very Muslim
What the fuck else did you think would happen besides factional infighting?

>Jojo, current GM, Swedish
wew

>until Hughejarse began to enforce a rule on /wowg/ which meant that if any member of the guild wanted to mention in the thread, we had to post 5 times responding to the OP saying that was not a real /wowg/ guild
Literally sharia law

Anyone want to group up on EU alliance for normal 5s? Hopefully heroic 5s too. I am a supple holy paladin.

You're right, for some reason I thought they had one with +50 stats. Looks like there isn't anything to help with raiding really; alchemy maybe because of an extra hour on flasks but that's about it

>tfw americans call fivey wiveys "dungeons"

There's a quest at 53,80 in broken shores

What is it? I can't get on right now because of this dreadful transfer wait

>[carried shitter] is the one with the addon
nothing pisses me off more than someone using that addon in a pug

Take something to Anduin in SW...omw there now

Does it give rep?

Oh, I heard about that one. It's an alliance lore quest if I recall

oh shit is that varian's compass

rate my mog shitters

So did the addition of that periodic chance make this thing worth a dang or did I completely waste my time again.

no ther eisn't

>Come back from break

>Apparently have to upgrade 6 (SIX) legendaries from 910 to 940

Nice system blizzard

>Brewmaster promotes gameplay where instead of downloading addon with timers you build big fucking mitigation uptime and then wait for damage to purify asap to minimize dot damage taken
>Suddenly different tanking style is not allowed and they have to be put back in line with others
T-Thanks Ion

Yep...Anduin said he gave it to him for his birthday. Rewarded AP token.

you should be thanking ion you get to upgrade and not farm for them all over again

must be ally only

pls go

check this challenge mode egg, gold reward, I can go and buy epic flying mount any time, jelly?

Stop playing non-paladin tanks

haha XD khadgar needs a veeeery specific yet arbitrary amount of currency tee hee
then he gives it le back to youu XFDDDDDDDD hahhahhahaaha this reminds me of my favorite le based archmage khadgar meemees from le reddit.com/r/wow

(SPELLING)

it's actually really high in theoretical hps now, just your tank or someone has to always have missing hp, which isn't always true, so it's practicality is low

well shit, he wasn't kidding

I'll go back to paladin once thay add those new 7.2 artifact traits to their weapon because so far they got literally fucking nothing

Varian's compass actually starts a quest chain, but it'll take the NPC a while to spawn after you turn in. It's not just the AP token.

wowhead.com/news=261204/complete-preview-of-patch-7-2-anduin-wrynn-quests

Balance druid or elemental shaman

>elemental
>ever

I wasn't ready for these feels

Balance are undertuned right now for ST, but they're loads of fun to play. And they're prolly in line for buffs soon.

Elemental is ok, but not as fun as moonkins. Just spec into the starfall build and you'll have a blast.