/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

NEW INTROS ARE RAD edition

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OGp9P6QvMjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best girl

2nd for worst girl.
:^)

>FUCKING JAXO 1 SECOND CAMEO IN THE TROOPER OPENING

das not Lana

Wow, she was a looker in her youth.

Darth Jadus and Hunter are mentioned

:panic:

>ywn have young Senya customization

Valk did literally nothing wrong.

So, for the new intro's

>Warrior meets Tremel on the landing
>Inquisitor glares daggers at Ffon and Harkun eyes that Sith butt
>Hunter FUCKING SHOOTS A MAN
>Agent almost gets into a gunfight

>Knight meets with that guy on the landing and smiles
>Consular gets glared at by Syo
>Smuggler intro has blatant ship wank
>Trooper sees Smugglers dogfight

Shit's pretty great

Since I see a flirt for Malcom siding with Pub, can you fug Acina if you side Imps?
Also
>People flirting with both of Theron's parents
Poor sod

>Hop onto SWTOR to be a little Twi slave
>Think, surely, I'll get good ERP
>All male attention is scared off by a Futa
>Said Futa is now moving to do what I wanted all the male chars to do
>I hate Futas

I know I'm a degenerate but it wasn't meant to be like this...

Goddamn Futas, they ruin everything for everyone.

It's not like he isn't getting any attention

Why do you think they got a containment boar/d/?

am i a retard for just resubbing last night and missing out on the exp event?

>Acina

That's not orange butt cheeks.

I was supposed to have today and tomorrow off from work. Sit down in front of the computer and guess what happens? All the power goes out. Drunk smashed into A relay station close by. They are not sure when the power will be back on. So I'm sitting in my car outside McDonald's in a seithing rage right now

Hope you guys are having fun

No. Unless you don't have any alts at level 70

Sorry to hear that user. Who gets smashed on a Tuesday afternoon, anyway?

last time I played was during eternal throne, where you get to some base and start recruiting faggots to take on arcann

fuck

meant Eternal Empire* btw

well the patch's story was so short and unfulfilling that i immediately regretted subbing for it.

You didn't have to sub for it, was my understanding.

Yeah, friend played through it, said it was only 30min long

so in bringing a character into kotfe/kotet

the only things i need to do are the class story and hutt cartel/revan mainquests, correct

i guess what i am asking is what are the important plot hooks i need to do with a character before going to those two xpacks

Did you do Ziost?

Has anyone started Iokath on a character that didn't do KotFE/KotET?

>Class Story
>Companion quests
>Shadow of Revan (includes prelude and epilogue aka Ziost)
That's it. You can do Ilum, Makeb, Oricon etc. after KotFE, though of course it won't make much sense

well fuck.

Only 30 minutes long? Fuck

I did on my commando main, didn't even complete my class story either.
>"Hey Elara!"
>we didn't even meet yet

And there's no change of dialogue if you didn't do Eternal shit, right?
And it's 3mins?

THIS got delayed?

>Smuggler intro has blatant ship wank
your pic is mfw I realise what you mean
"not even scratched" except the part where you land practically sideways lol

People are calling me commander out of nowhere and I guess they assume I did all that necessary jizz in kotfe/kotet, but I was expecting that.
I'll try later on another 100% character and see if there's any difference, but I doubt it.

>Your ship's not even scratched!

>Comes falling from the sky
>Nearly crashes
>Lands fucking sideways skidding on the ground
>"U-Uhh, yeah. I-I'm good at this pilot thing"

>pub vs imp
Is that decision final or can you change later on?

>haven't finished trooper, smugg or consular
>fucking hate the pub stories but want legendary status
>resubbed after the exp event now i have to do it without bonus exp
end my suffering

The average KOTET chapter is longer.

It's final, and unlike KotFE/KotET, it isn't repeatable.
Switching for dailies has no bearing on your story choice, which will affect future content

imo imp was the correct decision, though i'm sure acina is underhanded throughout all of this.

Oh good, the assassination attempt by the republic isnt even brought up. Why did I expect different.

>Not repeatable
>Choices are final
>If you end up doing Iokath then KotFE/KotET you can't re-play Iokath
Speaking of, do they mention any choices on Iokath? As in if Imp plays auto chose DS choices and visa versa if you skip KotET/KotFE?

Yeah I was super pissed by that, too.

Especially when they bring up "Acina betrayed you by coming here!!"

only if you allied with the empire or not previously. which is weird to me because i thought that was plain part of the story, but I guess i chose to do it.

>Vitiate / Voice
>Malgus
>Valkorion
>Arcann
>Vaylin
>Tenebrae
>Acina
Fugg. Regicide could be the JK's day job.

the story fits the wrath better if you think about it.

How so?
I mean, he connects more than the others. But how does that trump references since Act 1, Scourge's reason for treason, and being the only PC referred outside the game?

Because it makes more sense for the wrath to betray and kill multiple emperors than it does the jedi knight.

(cause he's sith. it's what they do.)

nevermind that (i'm sure this is also true for the JK) valkorion has personal connection and specific dialogue that only applies to the warrior across multiple expansions.

i guess you could be a darkside jedi but being darkside makes more sense for the wrath.

DOES IOKATH TAKE AWAY YOUR COMPANIONS
THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT

i don't think so but i did notice there are three i don't have access to

the uhhh sith officer scientists from the inquisitor was one of them but i never used them and i don't know how long they've been barred.

A comment made by several Sith across the class stories mentions how no Sith in their right mind retains a bodyguard that can defeat them, unless they have a contingency to kill them easily. PC Wrath was also not the first choice for that position.
Do Jedi not kill Sith? Also, JK's personal connection is through expansions, vanilla, companion stories, and story beyond the game. SW is a passing mention by Baras in chapter one, and a sudden recruitment at the start of three.

Does Agent's voice sound deeper to anyone else on Iokath?
She sounds older

Okay. Just confirmed something running Agent on Iokath. One that skipped both KotFE/KotET
Apparently she let SCORPIO go and interface with Iokath instead of kill her

Can any other Imp players confirm this or any Pubs?

Story-less commando is same, SCORPIO is alive and well, they tried to contact her when arriving.
Might be the same for everyone regardless of class or faction.

Noted. So that's one thing so far

You're sincerely underplaying sith warrior's personal connection. I don't know what chapter of vanilla JK starts interactign with vitiate, but it's somewhat late vanilla that SW does. and they retain a rapport ever since, with vitiate even offering to kill the sith warrior last because he still likes him.

So what companions have yet to return and who are you looking forward to the most next, /swg/?

Who else /lucky/ here?

Got a mount from the tier 4 crates too if anyone wants to see it.

They're going to expand on this iokath story right? They cant just fucking drop it there.

Is there a way to get the instant 65 armor on a precreated toon? I'm not gonna reroll for a suit of armor but I need that fucking appearance.

The new operation boss is Iokath super weapon and there's gonna be 4 or 5 total so it's safe to assume that they will.

Another thing: Malcom mentions the Republic blood you've shed as an Imp
Any Pubs confirm?

End of Chapter 1.
Vitiate possesses Kira and fights the Knight

Kira, Risha, Scourge, Nadia, Jaesa, Andronikos, and Mako

Nice trips
Pistol looks tiny tho lol, gz anyway
Post a preview of that chest, looks neat
yeah, post that mount too

Of course they will. See Yeah, I'm pretty sure those sets are recycled from existing ones. Which class do you need?

>If you end up doing Iokath then KotFE/KotET you can't re-play Iokath

Wait, you can do kotfe/kotet after iokath? doesn't iokath have story elements that depend on things you did in those expansions?

He also mentions your and his (???) havoc squad blood if trooper.

>Ally with Empire as an Imp
>Malcom: Once an Imp, always an Imp!

youtu.be/OGp9P6QvMjY

Who do you guys think the traitor is?

Acina also mentions your fetish for lurking in the shadows if you're an Agent

>Acina

are we ever going to get the opportunity to fug this woman. everybody wants to.

That's the issue. The Warrior set is a reskin of Dark Legionnaire, but I don't have, and likely never will have, the 80 mil to buy that.

if i had to guess its the leader of the faction you side with

eternal alliance is just another loose end that could up turning on them

>(???)
Oh I just realized who Malcom is. It's been a while and I never paid much attention in the first place.

About how much played time is there between the start of SoR Yavin and the new content?

Guess Acina's a dead woman.

that wouldn't make any sense, since the traitor is the one who told Acina and whoever is in charge of the Pubs about Iokath in the first place

If I look like I am underplaying the relation they have, it is because of my comparison to all the other factors that tie knight to the emperor. My position is that, when compared to the JK, with their story, history, companions, prophecy, force talent, etc, JK's position in the hierarchy of "who makes sense to be here" should be first. Not that "SW doesn't fit very well" but that Knight ultimately fits better.

A droid, Scourge, or someone who had an arm changed to purposefully mislead with that "reveal"

Sith inquisitor or warrior?

Idk dude. I guess swtor's story writing is wonky. I don't think of Jedi as wildly murdering sith all day erry day. tends to be a last choice, which is why i replied very specifically to your post about murdering and replacing every emperor or empress under the sun.

that shit makes sense for the sith warrior. vitiate tries to groom him to become the emperor of zakuul (so he can later take his body.)

which, if you think about it, makes a ton of sense. why have a wrath who is potentially more powerful than you are?

because you want to possess them.

For what?

>Scourge

I can see it now, there's a flashback to 200 years ago where Tenebrae calls him into his throne room to show him the new Iokath tech he just found, and Scourge is like "well are you gonna destroy the Republic now" and he's like "no I'm gonna play around with my other empire, and if you tell anyone I'm going to undo your immortality"

also does JK have anything like SW saying "I was your Wrath, now I am your executioner" at the end of ch9?

>A droid
OH DUDE I WAS THINKING IT WAS

Gemini because you can kill scorpio or scorpio goes missing. so if you killed scorpio i bet she uploaded herself into gemini.

Is KotFT completely singleplayer then? As in, all the story content, similar to how EE was?

A buddy and I would love to play through it, but the fun for us comes in with multiple characters acting in dialogue (or at least being able to watch alongside the other, maybe). We loved leveling in the class stories, but we want to know if they've improved it at all in the new expac or if it's simply the same it has been for the past while now.

If not, is there much point to us even coming back to play? (We don't do PvP, we don't find it very fun compared to PvE stuff)

Fuck i didn't let Kaliyo blow up Zakuul and now my friend says i failed to trigger Koths departure. Will i get another chance or did i fuck everything up?

>Lana mentions Hunter
>To my Agent
>Who killed Hunter
Then
Then
WHOOOOOOOOO?

u fugged up

>Only person to "challenge" the Futa is a BT1 manlet
>Turns out the futa isn't even a futa
>Turns out the formerly thought-to-be futa is a foot fag

What the fuck is going on with this community?

fuuuuuuuck

wait, are you saying you can't even trust BT3 females to have a footlong cock anymore?
what is this world coming to

Starting the game

>tfw Jadus is the betrayer

It would be pretty dope to have democratisation of fear back.

>Jadus finally gets unmasked
>just another black dude

>BT3 doesn't hava a cock
What?
But that goes against the laws of the universe!

Depends on the Jedi. There are Jedi with the "destroy the Sith utterly" mentality who were elevated to the high council. Deciding to kill Vaylin in VIII was a lightside choice. Acina is a neutral choice. Malgus is an FP boss.

My guess is him if they were doing a companion, since one of the romances would probably generate anger from players. Seemed to fit the "fuck everything" mentality with his sacrifices and the Zakuul reveal after all that.

>Jadus was actually a woman

>Deciding to kill Vaylin in VIII was a lightside choice.

weird i swear it was dark side. might be different depending on your class?

I prefer the Warrior story and companions, and gameplay too, though that's more subjective.

Basically,
Warrior gameplay: Unstoppable Vanguard
Warrior story: It's my power and I want it now

Inquisitor gameplay: Knockoff rogue or God of Thunder
Inquisitor story: Sith Secrets and where to find them