/Stirner/ - Stirner General

Thread topic:
>What would the ideal Union of Egoists look like?

Liberia

is

not

gay

but

spooky

:O

So the ideal Union of Egoists is a nation that is spooky, but most certainly not homosexual.

Fitting.

It would look easy to conquer

Who would conquer it? In any Union or group of people, it is better to be smaller, right? I'd imagine that a Union of Egoists would exist inside of a larger nation.

>who would conquer it
Me >:)

You're my property.

A shithole

You haven't exercised any power over me. I'm only your property in theory.

>Union of Egoists
It would have to be a union for practical reasons since the egoist has little interest in propagating their beliefs.

Business partnerships and cliques are out, they may contain many egoists but making egoism the official philosophy of the group would just confuse normies.

That narrows it down to a shared interest in egoism and related topics. However pic related is a problem. There are many interested in these topics for amusement or ego masturbation, it would not be an "authentic" union of egoists but an edgy club for fedoras.

A "true" union of egoists would be about egoism and related topics which are also practical. The purpose would be to share protips on becoming an übermensch, game theory, how to shed spooks and the psychology behind doing so, plus other advanced topics that I am not aware of. It would be kind of like the freemasons, or at least how the freemasons used to be in their heyday.

>EGOISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED
>Stirner planned and financed (with Marie's inheritance) an attempt by some Young Hegelians to own and operate a milk-shop on co-operative principles. This enterprise failed partly because the dairy farmers were suspicious of these well-dressed intellectuals. The milk shop was also so well decorated that most of the potential customers felt too poorly dressed to buy their milk there.
>[COLAPSE]
>My specific, perfect, entirely infallible brand of
>EGOISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED

Fuck off

That's not what happened.
Either way I'm not sure how failure due to poor business sense is an indictment of egoism.

That account doesn't contradict anything.

I was clarifying since people often quote the unsourced description from wikipedia.
I'm still not sure how it's evidence of a failure in egoism, their milk business failed like most new business.

This guy gets it.

It kinda does it acts as if centralised warehouse to distribute milk in cities was like a bar that sold milk instead of booze.

Any sources confirming the Wikipedia story of the milk shop?