Tharja a best and canon

Azura a best

Azura is shit

Fuck off cuck.

and canonically the army's bike

I WANT TO MOLEST AZURA FOR RUINING MY ARENA RUNS

What's so good about Thracia 776?

Lyn~ Lyn~

It doesn't focus on a story about a dragon or a god or has a lord with a divine right to a weapon or something like that.

>Royfag's face when Ike gets added to Heroes and is the best red in the game

Roy: 52hp
>3 damage
>68% hit
>0% crit
Ike: 65 hp
>33 damage (x2)
>100% hit
>0% crit

Reminder that Ike would ORKO Roy if they fought and there are generics in RD stronger than Roy.

Felicia is my angel.

>You mean Royfags' faces when Ike was added to Brawl and Roy was no where to be found.

Who's the dead weight you are carrying in arena this season?

>Faye
I imagine she might be better if she has Deathblow 3, but I don't have a Klein, and if I did, it's going to Tinyhands man first.

>Roy is in the best Smash game that people still play
>Didn't even show up in Brawl because it was shit

Another FE anime when?

>Guy in a game with inflated growths/caps and 3 classes worth of stat gains and promotion bonuses with win vs a guy in a game with low growths/caps and only 2 classes

>-SPD +HP unactivated Almond
Fucking sucks. I wish there was a way he could contribute but everyone's running bullshit now.

I fucking wish. I hate how it ended right when shit was about to go down.

I was all set to run Alm this round, but then Cavalry memes were approved again. Two weeks of ez feathers

Ike has to compete with Lucy the Ina, Ryoma and La'Slow for best red.
I reckon he will be A tier.

I want to breed these cakes.

All Smash games are shit.

She took Hector's massive dick

Brawl was the worst smash though (lol

don't
cherche is my wife

>thought I had to suffer Clair
>but they made Cherche a bonus unit
>have a 4* +atk that I've been slowly working on
>only SI she has is a Brave Axe+ but thats all she needs right now

First time in a while I havent needed to bring a shitter along as a bonus unit. Admittedly, homo Xander was surprisingly useful for utility last season so I think everyone has a use if you try. That said, having a bonus unit be an offensive monster helps a lot more.

She's mine too. That isn't fucking stopping me.

She took Florina's massive dick*

Ryoma is the only competition for best red sword.

>finally no dead weight in arena

Cecilia is wrecking hardcore. I'd give her TA3 instead of 2 but I'm using my second Roy for a merge.

>Camilla
>Cake
She's like 20 at most you memeing retard.

No, La'slow is definitely up there.

>implying people didn't just play him on project M
RIP, I'll miss you Squirtle

Not quite dead weight, but my 4* Cherche hasn't been performing up to par. I just finished putting on a brave axe, reposition, and drag back on her though so we'll see how she fares tonight. Don't have the feathers to 5* her and someone else to get a brave axe+ unfortunately.

Name one waifu that doesn't at least have a little bit of memeing going on

Aroo?

None because Sharena is decent

And them the threads get infested with even more secondaries.

How wonderful it going be. But what FE would be good to adapt? Having Marth Again would be good but at same time Awakening and Fates are still fresh.

Well I got my 4k plus arena score.

See you next week.

Awakening but they adapt the Valm arc for some stupid reason.

Who could they release as another red cavalry tome user? Rolling for Leo is basically impossible at this point

lute soon

me every week

Who is your favorite charater and why?
Who is your more hated character and why?

This bitch.

What's the best build for a +spd-def Hector? Do the team mates matter or is it just one build no matter what?

I'm pretty much just camping my Navarre behind my Tiki so she doesn't get doubled while my Robin and Julia take out the other threats

Which of the Tirnanog bros did she lose her virginity to?

I don't have a favourite, I have favourites.
I don't hate any fictional character, I just have units I never use because I don't view them as usefull.
This includes any and all Armour Knights, Aside from Benny as he is precious, most archers, most Est archtype units and anyone with aptitude.

Mana.

Genealogy and Tharacia 776 would make good adaptations.

Maybe Sacred Stones too.

You're no fun.

The hell? You KNOW she lost it to Julius.

>got a +spe alm
hey nice
>-atk
nevermind
He's probably not better than my +hp -res Alm is he?

The arguing between this Royfag and the Ikefags needs to be contained in its own thread on /v/. How are you guys not so embarrassed by your crippling autism?

I don't understand why people hate bits of data.
Like most of /feg/ and Camilla or TharjaAnon and Severa, Cordelia, Lucina, Vaike, Noire, Gaius and Virion.

>Cucked by Harken
>Cucked by Renault

I love Fernand!

>tfw sunburned

What are some good meme teams to make when you're feeling all red?

Does anyone even remember her or what game she's from? I always forget.

People here tend to either over react a lot or try to get other people's attention.

I wouldnt think so.

You are genuinely autistic. It's not about hating or liking bits of data, its about hating or liking the perception of a character employed into a setting and undergoing various mental checks to determine whether the character depicted is one that you align yourself with or not.

Julius is pure and would only have marital sex with his betrothed, Ishtar.

go back redditor

>Characters that will get staff'd
Celica
Micaiah
Elincia
Ethlyn
Nanna
Jeanne
Athos
Artur
Sephiran
Oliver
Gotoh
Wendel
Boah
Brunnya
Selena
Nomah
Frost
Amalda
Joder
Knoll
Sonia
Sonya
Pent
Limstella
Saleh
Emmeryn

How long will this list get?

1. She's cute.
2. Her supports are pretty damn good.
3. Roy sucking on her knockers is canon.
There's three reasons to remember her.

Based on the art and filename I wanna say 6. I think I left off on the chapter where you recruit her like, a month ago.

I'm sure you've had better ideas than following up an accusation of someone being autistic with a long winded autistic rambling
Stupid spic

FE games have never had strong stories except Genealogy and maybe PoR, so it would be one of those.

Genealogy is more likely, since it will get a remake sooner and I can imagine Nintendo producing an OVA to create hype, since most of the FE audience doesn't know it exists.

>implying she's deadweight

It's Isadora from 7. She was cute but not particularly useful, like three consecutive female myrmindons/swordmasters in the GBA games..

Why aren't colorless tome users a thing?

What were they thinking? They've had the magic triangle and the magics which are independent from it, they could have done that in Heroes.

>no brave axe
nani???

Isadora isn't a SM

You're thinking of Karla who is indeed completely useless

So in Echoes, the only units I shouldn't promote early are mages and clerics right?

Another reason to like her is her usability in Medallion decks in Fire Emblem Cipher, as Village Girl's Reward can make her become a free +30 for your units, once you've stacked your Main Character enough.

I have Leo
You aren't missing much honestly

I know, I was just saying that she was cute and useless like Karla, Marisa and Fir, hence why I didn't say "like three other consecutive myrmindons/swordmasters"

Disliking characters I understand, but if you hate characters in a game I think it's time to re-evaluate your perception of things.

Whoops, its been a while since I played 7 and I barely remember half the cast. I was thinking of this bitch.

>murdered his mother
>tried killing his pure sister
>slaughters children
>becomes a clingy, jealous faglord who worries about getting one-upped by Tiny Hands
>gets one-rounded by said little sister
You were saying?

You were saying?

Nice comeback, try again later.

Post your Defense team and then how many defences you have.

Maybe we could share tips?

>Isadora
>useless

Come on, she's no Marcus but if "not as good as Marcus" qualifies a unit for being useless then everyone except him in FE7 is useless.

She's shit and married to a unit that's worse than Marcus.

>>>>>>>comeback
Hey Tharjacuck are you 12

You should always promote ASAP. Better stats > learning spells.

>Maybe we could share tips?
dancer/singer + tiny hands

can some one tell me the artist of that Anna pic?
the futa one where she's spraying like pic related or at least post it?

who is better, klein or takumi?

i have both as 5* and am capable of giving vantage to either (i assume takumi would make the most use of it)

user what are you rambling about

Sorry, still no clue who this is.

Then again, that's a common problem with FE7, or is it 6, or is it 7?