/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12777064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

strawpoll.me/12777064
strawpoll.me/12777064
strawpoll.me/12777064

Why haven't one of you bought the Persona 5 full ost that was released on Itunes today and MEGA'd it?
you should.

This is my wife
Say something nice about her

I want to become Anne!

I love her.

Anne and Ryuji are a perfect couple

Nice hat.

Too bad they don't see each other as potential lovers then. It's been shown time and time again they're not interested in a relationship with each other.

Ann and joker are best friends too but it grows into something more which wasn't the case at all with ryuji

She's perfect in every way

>Shido's Palace
>the mice segments

Just kill me now

Ryuji and Haru were perfect together
I hope the remake gives them more development
Also more Haru in general is preferable

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

how much is it?

/peegee/ is Shogi girl a good lay?
I hardly hear anything about her.

Kawakami is the cutest!
Kawakami is the best!
Kawakami is best wife!
Kawakami is best lover!
Kawakami is best teacher!
Kawakami will be best mom!
Kawakami is perfect!

$29.99

I dont know how anyone can hate Ryujii yea he is loud and shit but so?

Did the PT coordinated to all have the same phone and phone case but different colors of the phone case to correspond with their LINE chat app avatar?

Post the CUTEST Futaba you've got.

because I already have the JP OST

Who /getinthefuckingcar/ here

Would you let Ann fuck your wife/husband?

THE ENDO DA

>mfw chuuni roleplaying while having sex
Could go either way tbqh senpai.

>Don't have the $30 for the DLC that dropped today
Guess I'll have to Live With Ball and Manly some other day.

They are
>tfw anons here use the no way fag event as evidence that he's not intested
>tfw they don't realize that ryuji is a wholesome fellow who wants ann to fuck him because she loves him, not because he bought her

Goro is the only one with a different phone

How come Ryoji never attracted the attention of the Fujos? He's got all the qualifications.
>Terrible character
>Randomly drawn to MC
>Is a pretty boy
>Voiced by guy who voices other Fujo Bait.

People seem to agree that Makoto or Kawakami are the best P5 girls

Was there a consensus on who the best P4 and P3 girls were?

Goro was never in the PT

fuck that
you do it

Margaret, fuuka and mitsuru

There's not a consensus for P5 or for previous ones. P4 most popular girls were Chie and Naoto. P3 I can't really remember except for Aigis.

Seems to be the case.

people don't find the Nyx Avatar sexy for some reason

Chuuni slut is as expected.

Kawakami a cute! CUTE!

the no way fag event doesn't really make sense since Ryuji is constantly looking at Anne's butt or tiddies and she's so used to it that she just dismissively waves him off with mild annoyance at worst

He might not have romantic feelings towards her right now but he definitely finds her attractive and they're good friends so I can see it working out eventually.

Elizabeth and Ai

She fucks old men for money and fun

>Ryuji checking out Ann in her bikini
>expected a tsundere reaction like Chie and Yukiko in p4
>laughs about it
Wow I'm genuinely shocked.

Makoto has a boring design and is a boring person. She's shit. Tae is the best s link girl and Ann is the best party member.

Best girl

>Morgana has a Trish outfit for the P2 DLC

Why do they keep dressing him up in girl outfits

here

Futaba is small! SMALL!

But what does this mean though?
Does she have a good romance or doesn't she?

Persona 4 > Persona 5 >> Persona 3

We all agree on this right?

I never played 1 or 2.

My god... how did I not realize those were the exact Ginyu Force poses?!

>"HUR DUR SHE'S A SLUT"

Nah, I actually appreciate those things. Just like when Rise got pissed off because that Kanji doesn't find her attractive because she has a hyperinflated ego.

It's average imo. I was a bit let down to be honest

I want to FUCK Trish

>Maid Cake can't get sex work so she overworks by doing actual cleaning to the point she's hospitalized.
>So unwanted that she decides to legit whore herself out at the main branch.
Maid Kawakami the dog walker and cage cleaner.

It's because she has no feelings or attraction to ryuji

She's really cute in her romance scenes with joker though because she actually loves him. Completely different than what you see when she's with you and ryuji

>4 above anything
I mean yea it has better combat since you can control your team mates but everything else is pretty bad senpai.

I didn't get it. Why was she laughing and why was Ryuji dumbfounded

I mean I know he's simple minded but still

HOW DO I GET ALMIGHTY AMP BOOST?

Reminder that HaruxJoker is the official ship of /pg/

>Japanese company
>Making a character who isn't virginal

We've been over this, the only canon non-virgin is Shiho.

She laughed because he looked absolutely retarded

What are you talking about? Ryoji never attracted western fujos but he's MC's popular pairing in nips.

We never knew about Ryoji's popularity given he's never included in polls because he's a walking spoiler

Fucking Haru just wants to force Sojiro to close Leblanc then wants to steal Joker away too.

So much DLC, glad I finished P5 before this all dropped or I might have bought some

this is my ideal ending

very cute

I'd let her BE my wife.

>lavenza will never read me a story from her giant book even though i know it's not a book of stories she just makes one up anyway

Not only that, but he genuinely worries about her as evidenced by him chasing after kamoshida's car supposedly to stop her from getting in , and him watching her during the volleyball practice and sadly commenting how she's always alone. Otp

I want to FUCK Lavenza

Haru wants Sojiro's approval and works hard every day for.

Lavenza is cute! The cutest!

>People seem to agree that Makoto or Kawakami are the best P5 girls

Makoto has to be the most Overrated JRPG character of all time.

She has no Real Purpose

-Out of Every member of the PTs, she has the weakest reason to join. Nothing was directly affecting her, that "Yakzuza" gang member wouldn't have troubled her and she wouldn't have even cared if she didn't feel like she was already useless and needed a reason to prove herself.

She is not even that Smart.

-She gives off the illusion that she is, by "getting" how the metaverse works faster than the other party members did, but that was just a tool the writers used to make Makoto look smart without having to go through the explanation again. Makoto never really did or said anything to prove she was smarter or a cut above the rest of the group, all she did was either

A. State the obvious, and agree with Joker or

B. Offer intel on the police case which she got because of Sae, which Ryuji could have done if he had the same connections.

*Subjective* Her Persona makes no sense.

-Ohhh cool a Motorcycle that doesn't even move. Not once did she ever use that thing to do anything useful with it. Did she ever use it to escape a falling dungeon? Nope. Does she use the motorcycle to attack anything? Yea the first time she got it after that she just used her persona to warm her admittedly firm looking ass.

Her social link is the worst of the girls by far.

- Her social link involves her making an arbitrary friend at rank one, and her proceeding to butt into her life for honestly no damn reason. Like how boring is Makoto that she had absolutely nothing going on in her life that she needed a random girl (That is faceless remind you, at least the girl in Anns social the artist actually cared enough to give her Dialogue art) just to give her purpose in life?

I could go on and on but that's all I'm going to say now, Makoto is an overrated character.

No!!!!

Bros what do I do
I wanted to romance Kawakami and I picked the romance option when I got the prompt but, being an autist, didn't realise I had to pick the correct choice a second time so I meme'd on her with "I'm a master, you're a maid" and locked myself out of it but didn't realise until the next day where I saved over my file.
Who do romance instead?

Hey Makoto-Sue is back

I think people Pairing Ryuji with Ann is pretty stupid because it's clear they have 0 interest in each other.

At least it isn't the "hur dur Chie and Yosuke are total dicks to each other, they're perfect for each other" retardation though.

So, I'm fine with it.

>ywn bully Lavenza by taking away her big book and holding it over her head while she tries to jump and take it back
>ywn give her a big book full of lewd doujins and have her sit on your lap and make her read all the lines and sfx out loud while you gently tease her
>ywn see her stutter and stammer trying to read embarrassing things while she blushes bright red
Why even live lads

yoshitsune was a mistake

Tae

Someone give me a template of this PLEASE

Start from the beginning and romance sensei.

It's the only option.

Finally another girl who can live up to Liz

if it really is one guy you're not doing a good job dissuading him from posting by doling out (you)s like that user

When Ryuji ask where Joker is on christmas he fucking says "Where's our god?"

Tae is a sweet girl trying to save a little girl's life she is worth romancing.

Or you could go for cute Makoto for that down to earth, autistic girl next door charm

Just do Haru so you don't break another girls heart twice in one game

Choose one /pg/

Why haven't you played Persona 2 yet?

how about no

Start over.
Also USE MULTIPLE SAVE FILES.

reminder that futaba probably smells like old onions

Post the lewdest Kawakami you've got.

what the hell futaba looks exactly the same