/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Succumbed to "friendly" fire
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

OCELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTE

well I will not give him up
for he is all that I have

What level am i gonna see the most darkmoon summons?

>tfw just killed Halflight at SL15 with +1 bandits knife

What a fucking rush holy shit. Demon Prince was hard enough, but jesus. I had to do nothing but parry the one handed katana, while also parrying the stupid painting guardians, who all like to constantly throw out unparriable moves

I'd run dry on estus and was down to using fucking Aldritch's Ruby in clutch to parry and get health back when I'd do it, mashing millwood shield in and out of my slot to regen anything I could

Fuck me I never want to do that again

Vid? or it never happened.

>doing TRC at low SL
For what fucking purpose. Even if you want Old Moonlight on a low-SL character, spells are shit without investing in Int or Faith.

No gay shit this time

Can't stop me now

Still here? Hand it over, that Thing.. your DARK SOULS™ III: the Fire Fades Edition

I don't believe in dropping people freebies. I want to make a low level crucifix build and I have to earn my right to twink or the build just doesn't feel right

>Want to make a full dual wielding dex build
>Can't get Onigiri & Uberdriver until late game
>Use sellsword Twinblades
>Finally get the weaboo swords
>They're absolute shit compared to SSTB

Should I even care about other dual weapons if I'm rocking a sharp SSTB + pontiff eye ring combo? they absolutely destroy even the fat fucks in TRC in a few seconds

I love you.

Cute

Ahh... Is this the blood? The blood of the Dark.Souls.III.The.Ringed.City-CODEX

Unless you like using the jumping WA, not really. Pretty sure 2kat are a quality weapon anyways, Gotthards in a slightly different flavor.

I have four character slots left after taking six builds (INT, STR, DEX, FAI, pyromancy, quality) to 120. I want to do some low level invasions.

>SL10 +1 High Wall
>SL20 +2 Settlement
>SL30 +3 Watchdog
>SL40 +4 Cathedral

Question is, which weapons should I use? I've never done low level PvP before so I have no idea what works best at super low scaling.

>put down my red sign in the middle of nowhere or after a long stretch of tough enemies, for example up in some corner at the Purging Monument, to maximize the chance I get summoned as a Spear without some ganksquad interfering
>people still summon me
>they're usually just some random guys who got lost and are already low on Estus

Why?
Why do they do this?
What on earth makes them think "I'm already nearly dead, and have no idea where the next bonfire is - let's touch this ominous red sign I accidentally stumbled upon while hiding in a corner from a couple of Ringed Knights! Surely, nothing bad will ever come of this!"

When the fuck is this coming out anyway?

Better, but the clipping through Midir kind of kills it.

The archdragon arena is pure aids.

what is the best CRITICAL weapon nerds

is it just sharp dagger or what?

it's fun for 3v3s. Terrible for 1v1's.

He's 2fast. Thoughts on clipping it right as he eats the camera?

>more than a year past release
>from has yet to fix teleporting enemies

i want to have a pyromancer for when the 21st comes along, am i better off just gettin pyromancy later and use a dif starting class or does it really matter?

The 21st, got pushed back a day so Bamco can reveal not-Bloodborne and probably some more DaS 3 DLC, considering From's name is taken off the box.

start pyro, grab the broadsword

Perfect.

It would probably be faster to use something else but if you want to get some practice free aiming or something then pyro becomes ok after you get tomes from demon ruins

thoughts on you being a CE abusing, overleveled faggot who ruins community fight clubs?

Sellswords maxed out with buffs have the highest straight DPS in the game, as far as I'm aware. Their downsides are iffy range, a bad swing arc which won't connect with multiple enemies, relatively low stagger damage with short stagger duration, and the complete inability to deal with shields in PvE.

O&U are more about PvP utility. A good running attack, weapon art with HA that starts a combo, bleed build up and better range. They'll never spit out more damage, even with the Quality/Luck Hollow build they're optimal on.

Much better. Is there a way to pause his grab earlier so that there are more frames of him coming in? That might fix it.

Yfw the overall quality of DS3 increases once From is gone.

>(You)
Tell everyone in the discord I said hi

>You're probably wondering how I got here

>implying CEanon is the one responsible of making you butthurt in fight clubs

I finally have one win out of all these duels. I started four hours ago.

Stale shitposting.

Is he right?

>Just found out Ocellotte is actually real and in they game
>From was just so insane they added the model and animated it, it's just actually invisible
This is some "fully rendered village under firelink" level of unnecessary detail.

Is there any downside to buying the Season Pass or is it really just $6 off both of the DLC?

Is level 60 good for lowish level invasions?

There's PVP in Dark Souls though, and you can trivialize the PVE content in a number of ways to skip to the PVP.

Also, literally who?

>people actually defend a raging pre-nerf estoc turtle homosexual

haha lol

Probably only plays CoD and suchlike competitive focused games. Literally every game uses AI if it isnt against another player

>overleveled
>when literally everyone in that video is 120 and downscaled because the host is level 40

that's a new shitpost I must admit

>a friend of mine kept saying "M'DEAR IS IMPOSSIBLE"
>I did a video of me killing Midir on NG+7 without getting hit except once because I was turning down the volume of the TV
>show him
>he doesn't even watch the video, just skips parts and basically just watches 20 seconds of the 5 minutes video
>he then close the tab
Why do I bother with friends.

just cheaper, that's it

>tfw not really good at pvp
>equip gaels greatsword
>win the next six duels in a row

This thing is like the ultimate crutch.

Pretty much.

The only challenge in dark souls is the unknown, anyone who's played through it more than once or twice will tell you the game is actually really easy and you can beat it more with knowledge rather than skill.

>calling you a shitposter for bringing up months-old FC drama means i like estoc turtling
wew
I'm running low on (you)s. This is your last one for now.

>implying its invisibility is a bug or deleted content
>child of dragons

I don't plan on using it.

How often does /dsg/ have fight clubs on PS4? I might try my hand at those to git gud.

I was just summoned to a game with 1 other summon and 4 invaders. What the hell?

Is there a meta threshold at SL 60? Because I'm nearing that and I'm seeing loads of pvp in Anor Londo

>being an outrageous, unbearable faggot who nobody enjoyed having around

>b-but that was months ago
>i've changed
>i dindu nuffin
>look at le funny webms i made:)

fuck you nigger, stay dead and stop posting

Youre like that one greatbow faggot from a fightclub a week or 2 ago
Let people prepare before you start attacking

Never, unfortunately. Learn how to play passive, it's a super annoying playstyle but it's the best way to win.

>The Mistress of the Painted World is said to wield a great scythe herself.
>This was referring to Friede and not based Priscilla

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ignore them. It's the same person every time. They weren't actually there just picked up on the drama months afterwards

MAKE HASTE

Lol autist.

I would host but usually no one shows up

Christ, I thought that enemy at the end was a Fishman Elder at first and had to rewatch that webm.

>tfw use Tears of Denial on and off in invasions
>can't make up my mind if it's useful or not
Sometimes it's clutch, sometimes you're getting wailed on by three phantoms and it's not so much. Not even sure if it's worth the stats, even w/ a Priestess ring swap.

>literally being this mad

Just bought both DLCs, gonna run them with my good ol' SL80 Quality character I got through the game with at launch

What am I in for?

There're going to reply to you no matter what you post

why not use it? Unless you need the FP for other things I don't see a reason not to use it

SL 60 with +6 is good place to sit at since you get a lot of action at Pontiff's.

How much endurance does a spellcaster build need? I have 23 right now.

>Play passive
Shitters seem to be confused about what this actually means. Not immediately swinging into a giant HA weapon which will out-trade you doesn't mean you're being passive.

That's the problem. I abhor that playstyle and am aggressive instead. I know it sucks, but passive play is beyond boring to me. It's an unfortunate impasse.

>attack before he's healed from the previous fight
>somehow he's ruining the fc
whatever, man
Invisibility is probably connected to ice rather than dragons

They didnt model or animate it
Its skeleton is there, but it has nothing attached to it
The excuse is that he's invisible, which makes sense, but the real reason is that they initially planned to murder hm in cold baby blood, but gave it a pass
Instead they just murder an invisible baby instead

>wake up
>quakestone hammer nerf still not reversed
To be alive, to walk this earth... that's the real curse, right there.

Ringed City's may be a bit difficult at SL80 but i'm sure you're fine

>abhor
>impasse

You sound like a faggot, please gb2rebbit/neofag

>Learn how to play passive
>it's the best way to win.

and here we have the mindset of your typical souls pubbie, defecating in its natural environment and spreading its terrible disease

you backpedal shitters are fucking garbage and need to hang from trees. all of you get crushed by half-decent aggression and yet none of you are even remotely enjoyable, interesting or fun to play against as you piss yourself into a corner and die every time from being a little reactive bitch

i hate you, user. you and every thinker like you are what made DAS3 the boring shitfest it is today. every single person who has advocated for your degenerate bitchboy tactics lays responsible for how fucking awful the community has become

>no Firelink Shrine arena
>no King's Garden arena
>no Grand Archives arena
>no hideous spouse arena

>dsg/ have fight clubs on PS4?

Never because they are against the rules. Only co-op allowed on ps4

of course it's priscilla, you numbnuts. friede copied her to make the corvians trust her

so, hosts can heal blues and reds can't heal other reds with projected heal.
seems balanced

>Invisibility is probably connected to ice rather than dragons

For Friede, sure, but Priscilla?

Your pedantry is unwelcome here, sir.

I graciously implore you to evacuate this forum with all due brevity.

she's an ICE ICE DRAGON

Wait for Bamco to milk the game dry with a second season pass and other paid-for content in the coming months, From is officially off this ride and Bamco knows Soulsfags will always pay for more content.

But user, I never said I play passive. I just said it is the best way to win. Or is this copypasta? I love you, no matter what and hope your day gets better soon.

You're probably the same type of kid who complains about not being able to deal with fire ball spam in fighting games.

>seems balanced

WHINY FUCKING RED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*a host and his phantoms flailing at you as their attacks phase through each other due to them not having to worry about friendly fire*
MY world
MY rules
;)

Did both with a 27/40 STR/DEX, 27 VIT SL80 quality build as well.

The first DLC seems to be perfectly balanced around level 80. You won't even need a +10 weapon for it. Not counting the last boss, I only died like 3 or 4 times, though that required me to go at a slow pace at times. Still felt challenging, but not overly difficult.
Solo-ing the last boss, without the NPC summon, took me roughly as long as the rest of the DLC took me. Absolutely amazing fight.

The second DLC was still perfectly doable, though I got my ass handed to me way more often. In a lot of cases my HP and stamina pool seemed lacking. It certainly is intended for SL100+ players with +10 weapons, that's for fucking sure.

Emerald Herald also used illusions to appear to be at multiple places.

In regards to back pedalling forever, the game needs some analogue to a fighting game's edge of the stage. If back pedalling too far just backed you into a corner, the PvP would be a lot more functional. A mode where there's some sort of objective or benefit within a particular area that players are encouraged to control might work.

I might try going into arena with Warmth, then just casting it in the middle and sitting in it to see what people do.

I heal other Aldrich all the time.

may you rot for eternity in the belly of a cow, degenerate advocate of passivity