The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previously:

>tfw time compression

SYKE

>Luneth as healer
What kind of fucking degenerate does this?

me

>tired of getting 3 star cards in greater summon
>do a 4 star pull instead
>it's Windforce

>Not Time Kompression

Corrected for you.

No you didn't.

Ultimecia would be a great addition if the game had any Time Magic, hell GL currently doesn't even have any Blue Magic is there any on JP?

Impossible, since that would remind people that you can never get the time you spent on BE back.

Disgusting. I bet you also believe women shouldn't be healers and are not supposed to be in the kitchen? What a disgrace.

In BE she would be a pure black mage since Time Magic doesn't exist there. She would get a stop ability guaranteed to make up for that. And Apocalypse as a magic ability. She would just be a female Mateus in BE.

blu if used for some monster damage stuff

time magic would kinda work like giving dual attack or dual cast. would be really powerful overall on BE

Well fuck, I got Windshift myself on the 4star pull. I kept telling myself it would be alright, anything four star would be great. The folly. The ignorance.

Haste, Hastega are missing but Stop is around in some Limit Break, reflect is on both forms and Quicken could be implemented as a Dual Cast for abilities they could make it some donut TM and bring the cougar sorceress along.

Slowga as well. And meteor, if you considerate time magic.

Still hoping for blue and time magic. We need a fucking hastega skill.

Raids?

There was a post on that one place we're all supposed to hate for some reason basically saying 3 star pull is actually the best pull.

What does /ffg/ think about Selkies?

Early FFs tends to make the girls the healers of the group.

Maria is a mage/healer. Canon Refia is a healer. Rosa is a healer. Lenna is generally a healer. Only Leina, Rydia, Faris, and Krile aren't generalized as healers for the first 5 FFs. And Krile is generalized as a Red Mage(who likes to spam thunder) so she's part healer as well.

Meteor is just an oddball in FF when it comes to its classification. Time Magic in some worlds while others have it as Black Magic.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Krile is a fucking monk and you can never convince me otherwise.

stop is a ailment somewhat difficult to get

everything else would make her quite a broken or useless character, depending if her dual would stack with other tm

How about not defending before ultimate meteor?

>Canon Refia is a healer
I thought Arc was the canon healer. What makes Refia the canon healer? Is it a slight base stat advantage?

>Maria is a mage/healer.
Wrong. Due to the system of FF2, nobody is anything, unless you make them that way.

>Krile, Faris, Lenna
Again, same thing. The stat differences between characters in FF5 is so inconsequential that it boils down to what you make them.

ALL CHARACTERS WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST LEWDS ABOUT!

>ALL MCs excluding Noctis and Ramza
>Alphinaud
>Kuja
>Yuna
>Vayne so Vaynefag can fuck off
>All underage characters
>Shantotto
>Furfag shit like Freya
>Rinoa
>My waifu
>All BE OCs unless named Lasswell and Rain
>Crossover characters like KH
>Characters from different series like FE
>Tyro and his female counterpart
>Echo
>Celebrities like Ariana Grande

Do you agree with my list?

Cat-ear hood, probably.

I like Vierra more.
But I like Selk better than Mithra/Miqo'te.

A rational, respectable view

Is there any reason why JP players do everything one at a time and wait for the animations to completely resolve? Is this hidden tech i should know about?

1. Why the fuck did you even make a list?
2. Why did you bother with off topic shit that shouldn't be posted anyways?
3. Why did you choose most of those?
4. Kill yourself.

They give me a boner in a game where character are chibi as fuck so I question myself constantly.

Yeah maybe

no

>off topic
but everything he listed is final fantasy

Doesn't the Dawn of Souls version of her fighting Hell Mateus have her use Cure and Holy, which are typical White Mage abilities. Guy is the physical tank, while Firion has Ultima and Leon is just an oddball Dark Knight who has poor accuracy and heals himself with a low powered cure.

And for Krile, Lenna, and Faris' case their statlines make it so that their optimal roles are for Krile and Lenna mages while Faris does generally well for most any job except for magic based jobs, which should be left to both Krile and Lenna with their slightly higher magic stats.

That's because you built your Galuf that way which optimizes his stats but makes Krile a little bit worse when she inherits from him because her stats go off in a different direction. You want to build Galuf up as a mage so that when Krile inherits from him, she will be set in her roles.

Whenever I tend to play any game that has a job system, I tend to set roles for the characters based off of their optimal stats.

sure

Are Mithra/Miqo'te the same thing or are there some differences between them?

Yes

>Noctis lewds allowed

Yes this is fine.

I actually went to go look for Shantotto in doujins once, but all they had from XI was catgirls. I dunno if I was lucky to not find anything, or what.

I do it based off whatever outfit they look best in. Which is why Bartz is a canon blue mage. And so is everyone else.

>optimal stats
I bet you're the kinda moron who chose your xiv race based on what job you intended to main.
There is literally no effective difference between the cast. Krile having a point or two higher magic than Faris won't make a difference in any fight regardless of which you set as black mage or chemist

yes

Another thing that could stick is GL getting FF chars that aren't present at all on JP version and are loved like say Yuna or Lulu, Vayne or Gabranth, Cid Raynes or Serah for instance. I would love pulling for Llednar or say Auron...

Better than that one dude who named himself "The Lancer" and last I saw mains warrior now.

Bartz gets a lot of blue mage artwork.

mithra have cute animal noses

Mithra are genetically and aesthetically superior to Miqo'te.

In case I don't get to finish farming Ahrimenses for OK Orbs, what do you recommend diving? I already did Support and White Magic. I've gone for a long time, is Celerity or Ninja good? I never saw Ninja as good. Combat...?

post more blue mage bartz desu

>tfw you have a maxed dark knight in Mobius and use the new Echo card

WHERE ARE MY BANGAA AND VIERA AND NU MOU

I only keep the stuff I like, so I don't have that much.

I tend to minmax whenever I play so I can get the optimal strategies down with the least amount of hassle

Blue Mage doesn't tend to the typical mage skillset of nuking shit down so it works out for the Butts who loves the support stuff it has. And being a job that is tied to the Wind Crystal does help its case a lot since he is the warrior chosen by the Wind Crystal.

>Implying that was his fault
>Implying that that could've been foreseen at that moment anyways
No.

Combat for Lifesiphon and then Black Magic for flexibility. Ninja is good for occasions where you want to have "ignore RES" magic, and Onion Knight is one of the rare few Ninjas with the MAG to use it. Celerity is good if you like Powerchain I guess.

>I've gone for a long time, is Celerity or Ninja good? I never saw Ninja as good.
He's actually one of the game's few viable users or Ninja magic.

Oh ffs forgot the image. Doesn't help that the image cooldown is murder.

Pretty gud list desu.

>minmaxing even when it makes zero difference
This is actual autism.

Ok I'm in the right thread now . I'm about to buy ff XV from the ps store how is it want to see what you guys think. Never really got into ff before

They pretend these games do not exist. Hell not even on Dissidia, and on BE they had the balls of including Crystal Defenders chars that came directly from FFTA like the Fencer and the Juggler, when they could give us a Judge or Ritz and call it a day...

Crystal Chronicles pc port when?

Well, ONE of him in this one is a blue mage. Probably about out of images.

FOOT DI- FOOT DIVE
THIS GAME IS OVER

Yuffie!

Had to skip one since it was too wide. I think I'm done now. As far as amount of art goes, it seems to be:

Freelancer/Mime > Dissidia/Amano > Dancer > Summoner > Red Mage > Blue Mage > White Mage

or something around there.

When will these thighs join the RK roster? 5* NIN, 5* CEL, 5* COM with a USB that gives instant cast 3, mag/phys/status blink 3, and 30% chance to double cast next 3 abilities.

Yeah, that would be legit.

what the fuck

Surprise, motherfucker.

>load into arena
>/r/ffbe tag
>no base 5*
>no Orlandu

I think the qualifier here is video games since mods will delete random final fantasy post every now and then

Well, I hadn't thought about it. Ninja always seemed shit because of the whole "it's magic for people that can't magic" which did shit damage and Saps. Which never sticks to any boss anyways.

I might Combat, but Lifesiphon is not entirely a hype I guess since I can use Wrath having Support, yeah?

>Cara

yeah maybe

why do fire emblem fags always shit up other generals?

You guys are the cockroaches of Veeky Forums. Never forget that

Should of have those Coral Rings equipped.

there's allegedly a dedicated shitposter over there that comes here just to shit up our threads

It's okay but unfinished

Put a trip on in /feg/ please

>orlandu in arena

So which are the most useful Purecrysts to get?

I already nabbed the Power one and have about 350 Rainbow Eggs right. I overcrafted the other eggs, made several Black Bandanas and Crowns of Justice, a few too many, so I used up a few too many Rainbow Eggs.

Suppose I should at least continue with Support and Tech for Luneth, if I can find a place for him later, after that, any suggestions as to the ones more commonly used.

Order is probably Power -> Support/Techs -> Magic/Healing -> Guard/Green, but just wanting some input.

Is he bad in arena or something ?

Pretty sure you can use bushido freedom and blade blitz unless I'm wrong then my bad

Anyone for scylla hard and hein u+/apoc?

I laugh at anyone who uses Orlando in BE Arena since he has to rely on moves granted by materia/espers to be of any actual threat there. And the chances of seeing him use that one AoE move to fuck over your team is pretty low compared to stuff used by Lightning or Noctis who are far more dangerous with their AoEs and counters.

Power, then Support/Tech and then anything else dictated by what you have.

He's not amazing but with high enough attack it's simple enough to hit 999 x 2 with bladeblitz. My entire team is just shitting out 999 x 2's with spicy lazy chains thrown in

>want bangaa and Viera in XIV
>devs say 'nah, too much work to redo all the armor' and give us girls and boys with horns instead
FUCK THEM

yeah. ill help u lil noob cuck

Thanks.

Hey, i like the black scale au'ra.

Time to face the facts. Nobody likes bangaa and nu mou except really weird furfags.

lmao underrated

Bushido will remove stop from enemy which is something you dont want on high rank pvp. Bladeblitz will also get you miss x2.

>b-but only whale do high rank pvp
carry on then, even shadow can equip bushido/bladeblitz and become viable on low tier arena

I'm actually sort of excited for this VI event. Potentially awesome characters and a King Mog tradeoff for all those 5*s I've been sitting on? Hell yes.

Also, my daily pulled Gaff. I think he gets a 6* in the future, right? I like Tactics so that's already a point for me but I hope that 6* is kind to him later.