/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread really dead edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/man__kin/status/854394642414002176
epicmafia.com/game/5884933
twitter.com/takumi_v3/status/853601992253493248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chiaki

Koko!

I love my darling husband!

Has the artbook come out yet? I haven't been on in a week and forget when it was supposed to come out.

Post cute genderbends/r63s.

It's not out yet.

28th, there's also a picture being shown the day after it's out.

It comes out on the 25th, IIRC.

Of course it comes out the day I go to a convention. Oh well, what do you guys want to see in the art book?

Not even a tulpafag, but damn.

twitter.com/man__kin/status/854394642414002176

Beta designs, alternate executions, Kaitouma or Oumiu pic I can use to call canon and maybe some other concept designs when the story was different.

Beta designs of Hoshi, Ouma, Saihara and Tsumugi in particular.

I'm kind of hoping for unused executions as well, if not just descriptions for them like DR1 did.

Mugi!

KOKO~!!!

>Artbook comes out
>Turns out the game was centered around the prison/criminals theme at the start of development but was entirely scrapped for HICKSHON midway through

How mad would you be?

Beta designs, alternative executions and Amami's scrum debate sprite.

K... KO... KOKO....!

What said, along with explanations for those crests the characters have.

It will be made famous through space.

I wouldn't be mad, I'd enjoy /drg/'s salt.
Delet. Koko is for pure.

I have a gut feeling Angie was supposed to be a murderer but it got scrapped. How mad would you be if Angie and Korekiyo were supposed to be double murderers knowing how the investigation plays out if two people killed?

You're right. He's made for pure sexual intercourse.

very mad, i was convinced angie was gonna be a killer from the start and it would be interesting seeing who would have lived longer... Tulpaman's reaction to humanity ending in ch 4 would most likely have been to kill himself in a fit of despair, not sure how angie would have taken that

IIRC Kodaka said he designed the characters with their roles of murderer/victim already set with usually little change.

So, I had a thought. The characters in the games have a common link and supposedly in NDRV3 they all signed up for the killing game, but Amami's first memory being of SHSL Hunt makes me wonder if we're being misled.

Could it not be possible that the cast was made of little groups and everyone met each other briefly before deciding to get their talents sealed?

Half mad, it depends on how the concept was going to be like.

I WANT KOKICHI OUMA TO IMPREGNATE ME
I WANT TO HAVE HIS CHILDREN

I'll let this slide because of the ship.
Angie might try to brainwash everyone to repopulate the earth so God still has a world to guide.

bitch get in line

him lying about wearing a condom and creampieing someone is hot as fuck

so we could have gotten an orgy bad end like dr1's? Fitting.... Drawings when?

Get in the line like the others dude

>Angie uses her cult powers to convince Shirogane to make a remembering flashlight
>Everyone now remembers they're incredibly horny and the last remnants of humanity
>The killing game ends because everyone is now uncontrollably raw fucking and the guys are repeatedly impregnating the remaining girls

Not before I do.
Source?
Yep, pretty much.
Who explodes from getting cucked?

Wouldn't they have recognized each other in the prologue, then?

What in the actual fuck?

Tenko's reaction actually explains why this wouldn't have been the case. Her aikido talent is related to her dislike of men and desire to protect women, so the reason why both traits are absent is due to how sealing her talent would remove memories of why she had said talent and she also wouldn't remember anyone who was a SHSL.

Or so I think, yeah.

STOP

Post more

Tenko, because Ouma's probably fucking Himiko.

But if Miu manages to say fuck it and ride dictator dick, then Saihara, since Tenko will be protecting Himiko from horny DANSHI and everyone else has someone.

>I finally cracked and read a fanfiction longer than 100k words
The me of a few years ago would be revolted by the me of today

Awaken NDRV3 characters set off to rescue the "survivors" when?

the real question is did you enjoy the fic?

It got really, really dark at the end. As such I briskly skimmed the last few chapters.
Aside from that it was just really sappy and didn't go anywhere, and it had kind of a pretentious premise

You are like little baby. Back in my day I read all 40k words of the ouma piss fic at least three times, not ironically, backwards and in the snow, and I was damn well grateful.

i still want that to be despair girls 2's plot

Hell yes.

I want the "victims" to start off a social revolution against DR on behalf of their comatose friends still living in a false reality.

VR again would make sense given how insistent that the audience is about it all being fiction. Of course they'd be that insistent if it was a VR game that they would wake up from.

>He can climax to things that aren't the Ouma piss fic mega collection
lucky bastard

when you see it you'll shit brix

Now this is a good idea

...why does this look like the prelude to a bad end? Like you go and talk to saihara and he kills you.

God I love these. Can I get a source?

OUT OF THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE, YOU SPOT HIM

SAIHARA LABEOUF

>tfw you steal that hoe's protag spot

Look at the filename

it's a pixiv filename, friend

Dead Girlfriend Support Group Friendship Brigade

Senior Emperor: Kyosuke Munakata
President: Makoto Naegi
Vice President: Hajime Hinata
Cumdump Pledge: Shuuichi Saihara

Whoops. Sorry it's late and I've been up a long time.

Start using Veeky Forums x my dude.

Do they take turns with him or all at once?

40k wordcount. Jesus Christ, that's a lot of piss.

All at once of course!

Muh heart

Sleep well anons. Have a comfy oumasai.

WAKE UP, GET UP, GET OUT THERE
RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST LIARS
FEED YOUR ANGER LIKE FIRE
WHY DOES NOBODY WANT CHANGE?

Normie headcanon relationships no one asked for

Kaede/Saihara

>Saihara hung out with Kaede because she looked like a "real life," DR protagonist (mainly cause of the ahoge).
> Pretty much forces herself on her, shoving unesscessary DR knowledge down her throat
>Kaede on the other hand is loner with trust issues, probably cause some shit that went down in the past or whatever
>Tolerates Saihara out of pity, and gets a kick out of bullying him whenever he does something stupid

Do you think that Kaede would have survived if her voice actress name was Megumi?

>Kaito cucks fat piano baka, Gonta and Maki while everyone else poses with their ship.

>It was all VR again
>Normally, "dead" students wake up just fine at the end, and the "survivors" wake up also but are given a cash prize/fame
>These games are beloved works of fiction because they are just that: fiction that doesn't have any real world consequence
>However, Saihara managed to convince the outside world that the mental pain they were experiencing was real and to accept their selves in the game as the "real" selves
>The game basically crashes due to Kiibo's interference, aka the audience wanting the fictional VR world to become real
>This did two things: One, resign Saihara, Maki and Himiko to a fate of never escaping the fake world as they accepted their fictional selves as reality, but Two, have imprinted the "fictional" personalities onto the "real" students
>The "dead" students are the survivors this time around, but because of the abnormal ending of this game, their SHSL selves were never erased and they wake up as SHSL students instead of their normie selves
>Fiction has now invaded reality as the new real SHSL students aim to take down TDR and wake up their friends

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got rebuild as an android and is now playing games with her class again on the boat.

could you do more please?

Mafia time
epicmafia.com/game/5884933

Not posting the superior version

twitter.com/takumi_v3/status/853601992253493248
Guys, after watching this I realized what I want. I want Rantaro to cure Shinguji. I want him to purposefully become friends with Rantaro just to target his worthy sisters, but then to see Rantaro's kindness, to feel his big brother aura and to understand that all that sacrificing girls for neesan was just a substitute for the feeling of his sibling's love. I want Shinguji to break in tears in front of Rantaro and confess in all of his sins. I want Rantaro's big brother instinct to come in play, so he would calm Shinguji down, reassure him and become determined to help him at all costs. I want Rantaro to slowly unwrap Shinguji's bandaged hands and take off his hat. Shinguji would be nervous but ready to comply, as Rantaro would carefully take off his mask and wipe the lipstick from Shinguji's lips with his own. I want Rantaro to tell Shinguji that he's beautiful and that he doesn't need to wear makeup and hide himself from the others, carrying neesan's image through his life. I want Rantaro to take Shinguji into his family and for everyone in it to treat him as one of their own. He should be surrounded with love and friendliness and forget all those painful lonely years, with just tulpa on his side. I want Shinguji to cast away this illusion of his neesan inside of him and to accept Rantaro as his new big brother. I want them to live together in a big mansion and spend half of the year traveling, with no killings or weird accidents happening around them. I want Rantaro to brush Shinguji's hair on his boat before their sleep and wash a sea salt from it. And finally, I want them to sleep in their own luxury cabin, holding hands and cuddling as the good brothers they'll be.

Hah, my edit.

I kind of still want to do edits of Gonta and Ouma wearing hats with that on it.

Guys, I realised after reading this that I want to exploit Shinguuji. He's already highly delusional, so I'll convince him that I've channeled his Nee-san's spirit and coerce him into doing whatever I want. I'll humiliate him, I'll make him dress as a girl and degrade himself, I'll call old men over when he's out doing fieldwork and have them all take him at once: every time he objects, I'll be sure to remind him that this is what his sister wants from him. When his mind is on the precipice of losing it, I'll push it over the edge by telling him that I wasn't his Nee-san at all and was just rusing him this whole time. His mind will fully break, the last vestiges of resistance will leave him, and I'll have him free to do whatever I want.

Would you?

Why was my image swallowed ;^(

Who would wear this?

Remember when you were dumb
You worshipped nee-san like scum
Die you fucking tulpafag

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Also,
>celtics

Huh.

Well, okay.

Normie Ouma
>Had a shitty family life. His parents were bordeline abusive causing him to act shyer and more reserved
>Had trouble opening up to people in general, didn't have many friends was bullied often
>One day, he sucessfully pulls off a prank against someone who was bullying him. And he loved the rush from it that he decides to do more
>Eventually, he begins to gain some "fans" and formed D.I.C.E with them to gain some form of control in his life, along with actually making friends
>His parents find out about D.I.C.E and forces him to disband it
>He auditions for DR despite hating it because he wanted to use the money to have his own place so he could do whatever he wanted and to reform D.I.C.E

>watching apehoop

This is good angst!

Apparently a lot of it is requests. Who knew the DR fandom was really into piss.

Absolutely. Right first while left watches and gets even more impatient/excited, and then left while right watches and cries.

>not respecting other people's interests as long as they're tame

Kiibo!

I like this. I like normie Ouma stuff that doesn't involve him just being a stuttering bully victim. Him still being a little prankster shit underneath a more reserved exterior is much better.

aw, im flattered. honestly.

guess i'm taking requests then

Ouma wears it on top of the thot killa hat to be "ironic".

Are you the same homo I was talking to recently? Same images, trying to beat my at my own game of faggotry.

in that case could I request normie gonta, normie angie, and normie korekiyo? (sorry if this is a lot at once lol)

Kiibo!

Yes, yes I am. I understand I'm up against a very formidable opponent.