twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2/4 Orisas left on Legendary
>1:30 on the clock
>"we totally got this"
>:30 seconds left
>Ult Bastion nukes us in one shot
this gamemode is killing me

I'm a onetrick and already have my golden weapon, I have enough points for a second golden gun, how do I decide?

I want to abuse Mercy

THREAD BELONGS TO NULLMARI
NO PACHIMARI!

twitch
.tv/livethebattle
live esports, currently NRG vs random brazilians who are going to win

>over 5 months since Sombra's cinematic
>still no new cinematic

whoever your second played hero is

>when you kill that smug as fuck fuckers 3v1 in 3v3

Post good feels

>easy mode is baby's first PvE
>Hard mode onwards is Nails in the dickhole painful

>I want to abuse Mercy
how

Talon...

Gotta save it for the anniversary

> Comp
> 2 supports already instalocked
> A diamond in our team starts whining for no reason
> He leaves the voice chat, pick mei, block our spawn with walls and loop suicid
> He comes back to say he just wanted to play support

I never saw this kind of throw before.

my second most played in comp is lucio with like 30 minutes.

>tfw Mercy can take infinite punishement because her body will always regenerate.

Still online.

If you've ever played TF2, you'd know that 5 months is nothing.

>Finally unlocked golden hammer for Reinhardt
>no longer have to endure this games "Competitive" scene

Free at last! Free at last! thank god almighty i'm free at last!

then i dont fuckin know

I want to kill Mercy while she's flying in to do a 5-man revive!!!

Lass das.

So /owg/, what hero do you autistically play simply because you like the character's aesthetic or design, and why?

Mine is pic related. I grew up watching a motherfuck load of westerns as a kid so I have a soft spot for McCree.

>NRG rolls brazil on first point
>brazil teamkills them first push on their turn
jesus christ nrg

Literally can't because they gave her god mode

Nimm ihn in den Mund

>what are you going to do when the fighting is over, Jack?
>I'm a soldier, Ana. Retirement doesn't suit me.

Is 76 looking for a good death?

Dude its fuckin weird; I've seen so many people instalocking healers and tanks, and dps just can't decide what they want to do.

>I want to kill Mercy while she's flying in to do a 5-man revive!!!
Try it fuckboy

Mcree is pretty gud choice for aesthetic and potential solid dps when you master him.

you just posted him user
sometimes i wish i could do consistently well with him

How do you feel about KOTH and attack Sym?

>All the most boring low skill ceiling characters are great
>All the most involved high skill ceiling characters are the least rewarding
Fucking why

mccree is cool as heck

if only he didn't have that lame belt buckle

Fareeha

>NRG losing to 300 ping tier 4 brazilians

They nerfed all the high skill ceilings heroes to appease diaper wearing redditors

>koth
as long as its not 2cp fine by me
>attack sym
if you can kill people reliably then go right ahead

Time for Mercy to receive the dragon

>cockblocking Roadhogs by shielding hooked teammates

What does Pharah taste like?

>Pinning/Hooking someone through their entire team.

Same. I was even more happy how skill dependent he is, 100% user input, no bullshit character.

Sad about the multiple bugs he has though and that soldier is basically better than him. But I did manage to reach 4350 playing nearly only mccree

>mfw I'm farming McCrees, 76s, Reapers, and Lucios all day long as Hog
>mfw Lucio faggot is incredulous as to how he got hooked trying to zig zag skate on me

KOTH is fine.
The real question is "can you kill things with it?", if the answer is yes just do it

do you think mercy likes getting bruised knowing they'll all fade within a couple hours

Strong pick. Ive got like 80% win rate with her.
Also my belief is if a team can't win a team fight with a shield buff they should uninstall.

Goodman talking about what was going on with Genji's ult for anyone that missed it. Similar issue with ghost regs that they're looking into now as well.

>official forums aka underage silvershitter genral screaming for Pharah nerfs
>Pharah has rarely been a viable hero and is only seeing more play because of the Ana nerf
>"I need to be able to AIM to kill this hero?!? Uhm excuse me nerf nerf nerf?!"
If Blizzard actually caves to the screaming autism of sub-diamond scrubshits and nerfs Pharah I will uninstall the game forever.

And then Chu will bring these two together.

>Hogs who still followup with the combo
>Zarya freely diving into choke with bubble on for free charge
>Junkrats not switching off or not being retarded when a zarya is being used

OH BOY I SURE DO LOVE FIGHTING AGAINST THE DEATH STAR ALL GAME THANKS FOR FEEDING TEAM

They already nerfed her once before but buffed her back.

did they patch the payload exploit?

>buff genji
>leave mccree in the dust
at this point it really does feel like blizzard is picking on mccree

still holding out for anyone that wants to do legendary

Yes

>finally recover from a month of dental surgery
>recover the 300 SR I slumped while I was sick
>get 200 more
>feel like a better player
>suddenly the ISP start crapping out to blizzard's servers randomly
>get kicked from matches
>lose 150 SR for nothing
>demotivated to play now

>exposed midriff
>new voicelines for pve
Great event great experience.

>Oh man I feel like playing mystery heroes today
>oh...

Here I go

>McCree is fine dude you just have to never miss

Why not just pick CoD? He forgives me when I'm a shit player every time because he has so many options.

>Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

What the fuck does she believe in? She is the most apolitical person out of the three Old Soldier.

I didnt hear any widow pve voicelines

heroes like winston also tend to underestimate how quickly they melt with discord on and it fucks up their backline adventures which is very amusing to me

OH MY GOD GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYY

Overwatch would have been a better game as an FPS MMO like Destiny, so it could have had an actual coherent story, instead of random flashback events and plausible dialogue between heroes the only things we will ever get in terms of lore.

It could have retained similar gameplay that way and still had a lot of cool additional elements.

>Selfie d.va
meh

Mcrees flashbang is too good imo. You can use it to shut down genj, soldier, reaper, hog etc ults.
Also repeatedly one shoting people is fun as hell.

The answer's always justice

Literally Bully the team

Zenyatta feels really underwhelming nowadays after discord was gutted. Unless you are brass balls headshot man you really don't do that much damage.

This is the difference between you Widowsluts and us Ana mains, we don't care how our character looks.

>attack Sym
People need to stop thinking of her as the second healer. We can't have Ana solo healing. Sym is basically Torb

Just let it happen, user.

>lose game
>someone accuses you of throwing the match
>you didn't

How about fixing

McCrees recoil bug
McCrees deadeye bug adding delay on click
McCrees screenshake bug not allowing downwards movement

All McCree needs is:
Recoil/screenshake removed from left click
Deadeye being INSTANT, LITERALLY INSTANT on first target / first click
Falloff reverted to old damage

MMOs are heavily reliant on a long-term user base paying a monthly subscription for deep lore and continuing gameplay. Blizzard saw even the biggest MMO ever that they themselves made is dying.

>mccsnipe was a thing
>got nerfed
>god76 is a thing
>hasnt been touched
i just want my boy to be able to compete not get left behind

Not a Pharah main, but I Mercy pocket Pharahs all the time. If you think that shit isn't hilariously broken you're dumb as hell. Unless the enemy team has 2 hitscan they will never kill a decent Pharmercy.

More than half the cast of the game can't even damage the combo in any effective manner. Don't be surprised when it gets nerfed, just abuse it in the mean time.

Trash

They are gradually going to add mmo elememts to it.
Overwatch needs item drops and not just cosmetic ones.

>tfw you fully support Gency and 76Reyes but are disgusted by the idea of PhaMercy

I mean I guess the former ships have actual depth, the latter is just meme garbage and wishful thinking because of the early brawl.

Reaper76, Gency, and AnaHardt is the true end game. You only have yourself to blame if you don't see it coming.

Also McCree is straight and has a crush on Ana.

Not even Destiny has an actual coherent story. They only thing it has going for it is how qt the Awoken female player characters can look

I want a comic/fic of Mercy's fetish for being beaten getting found out by the other members of Overwatch

its not hard, just aim a little higher

They won't nerf her. They know people whining on the forum are underage silver players crying that "X is OP" because they can't aim a shit or actually don't know how to counter. Blizzard always got shits like that in their forum, you don't have to worry honestly.
They just said fuck off to mercy mains complaining about lower SR when they win. If the team was actually caring too much for the forum, we would have like 7 new obese ugly lgbt and unbalanced heroes just because of their own complex.

>See their Mccree Aimbotting
>We end up winning
>'Now we don't hear you complaining about winning'

>climbing alt account
>some cuck picks dps
>check his profile
>100 wins 130 losses
>"i'm not throwing bro, i swear"
>refuses to let anyone else play dps

What if Mcrees ult flash banged every one when he cast it.

The problem is at present it takes multiple heroes to be able to shoot down Pharah effectively unless you're above diamond. If you don't have at least 2 of her counters she will continue to single handedly destroy your team with little to no resistance.

I don't think she needs a nerf, though. I just think some of her counters, especially McCree, needs a buff.

Trash

>he thinks Destiny has an in game story and isn't mostly told through external media

Not just depth but evidence supporting it. Not to mention Chu likes them and he doesn't hide it well at all. It's going to happen if Chu ever moves the fucking plot along

The hype from the event and the comic finally died down and there is nothing new to talk about from that angle though. I hope Chu finishes up the event with one last comic to tie it all together since the mission in the event ended so abruptly.

When CoD gets nerfed again Pharmercy will be legit unstoppable unless the enemy McCree is a God.

She can stay waaaaay far away from the effective range Cowboy can exist at and making the game a 5v6 to go Widow is risky.

Trash

Why my sr keeps falling
>first game is a stomp enemy has a aimbotting smurf, team is potato
>second game, good team, start off strong. Someone leaves shutting down the match
>third game more even match but team is still worse than the enemies long match with inevitable loss because someone gives up and throws or stuffs up.
>Repeat ad nauseum.

Lucio has usurped Roadhog as the most obnoxious unfun thing to fight in this game.