twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja a best and canon

Azura a shit

I love Faye!

Azura a best

Faye sure is Konfuzing.

Lyn!

!!!

Is this supposed to be the "worse than tripspics" quote unquote ""Azuna"" shitposter?

Protecting Beruka's smile!

>another Lucina thread

Why do I still come to this place?

Excuse me, hello? Oh, dear, I think I'm lost.

Am I the only one who thinks Awakening could've been a really, REALLY damn good game? Like, that it possibly had the potential to be the best in the series had they done it right?

Imagine holding on to those braids as you're fucking her from behind.

strawpoll.me/12778420
strawpoll.me/12778420
strawpoll.me/12778420

As opposed to yet another Azura thread?

Uhh as opposed to an Azura OP?

>No yaranaika

strawpoll.me/12778385

But why

Me on the top right to the left of the dragon being ridden by the half-dragon

not op but tommorow i will make a non-awakening/fates/herpes thread
just to shake it up a bit

Fake news. What would drive someone to spread easily debunkable lies?

Good stuff, Amatosk. Thanks for playing so many matches with me, I hope you were having fun. You're a patient man to sit through 153 stocks of 17 characters or so. Your Shulks outstrips mine, very hard to handle, wow.

Fuck OFF

I like Hana

I'll make Family Guy OP next

What do Lyn and Mark name their first child?

>be me
>wake up
>remember Elice will NEVER be my wife
>cry and go back to sleep
Rinse and Repeat

What dropped mechanics from older FE games would you like to see brought back in FE Switch?

No you won't, because if you aren't cancer you need to wait until (well beyond) the bump limit before you make a new thread and mods do not delete early threads.
Unless people decide not to migrate to shitty new threads (which won't happen, see ), we will have a cancer OP until the end of time.

Did you remember to worship Lady Serra today, /feg/?

desu if battle supports worked like they do in fates and the map design was reworked to not be ass, it would be really good. like take cq's pair ups and map design and it's a fine game. the story was a bit dull but it could've been worse desu

biorhythm desu

Sad!

did you remember to expect perfection today, /feg/?

>Shove
>Full Canto
>PoR's skill system
>Level 21 promotion
>Branching promotion
>Tier 3
>Knives/Daggers that are not hidden weapons
>Anima WT
>Nostanking

Draw back only works if the enemy unit lives, right?

Staff repairing
FE4 arena
Thracia capture/freedom of stealing
True second generation
Movement growth
Weapon weigh
Con growth
Cool staves for things other than healing
I like Jugdral

>*battlecopters u*
>*mechrushes u*
Nothin' personell, wippersnapper.

It works either way.

Is Cordelia a good wife/mom?

I use all of them

It's not just pair up that's broken in Awakening's combat; reclassing is too broken and the skill system is a lot more RNG than Fates, which actually was mostly deterministic.

But yeah, if they basically just threw out Awakening gameplay entirely and shipped a Conquest clone it would obviously have been great.

>not posting superior Cordelia with PERFECTION genes

terrible

>A little closer to Heaven

If the battle system was completely different, the level design was completely different, characters were completely different, and story was completely different it could have been good.

Would Caeldori be a good wife/mom?

When's Zephiel

I got 686 points for this.

why not both?

3 hours 30 minutes

got 690 from this, I commend his dedication to the whitewings, the others were +8-9

Yeah, i like him. He gave me three quick riposte. Thanks kanpeki man

MAN THE HARPOONS!

We got a big one.

B-but user, if I'm married to one and have sex with the other, that makes me unfaithful!

Noire in Heroes fucking when

I need an archer

Why can't I read ok a plus attack cherche I have five of them wtf!!!

I wrote a little Kana birthday support conversation. If FeliciaAnon is here I hope he likes it.

I am really tempted to put Darting Blow on Clair right now. She's +atk.

Roll a + attack

>Salty Icing

Delete this, Feliciafag is too pure.

>Felicia accidentally used salt instead of sugar
Are you guys implying something else or?

>salty icing

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Today I shall remind them.

It's salty because it has daddy's sperm in it. That's why we've got trouble when Kana goes to give some to daddy.

So who's /feg/ training right now?

Get in line.

I want to suck Saber's COCK

>Play Elibian Nights after a year or so since I last played it.
>Oh cool, Arch added a matchmaking system so it can fit with people's FE7 headcanons
>Set all mine up like Erk/Priscilla, Jaffar/Nino, Kent/Fiora, Dart/Farina, etc.
>Suddenly get to Hector
>No option for Florina
>But for some reason Jerrot can be paired with Fiora or Farina

Arch, I love you, but explain this shit.

That's cute! Poor Felicia always gets salt and sugar confused they need to be stopped being put so close together...

Seliph because I want him to be good one day, Donny for the hell of it and maybe BST memes, Bartre for the hell of it, and Klein because he looks cool in Heroes and has really good skills.

>Characters that will get staff'd
Celica
Micaiah
Elincia
Ethlyn
Nanna
Jeanne
Athos
Artur
Sephiran
Oliver
Gotoh
Wendel
Boah
Brunnya
Selena
Nomah
Frost
Amalda
Joder
Knoll
Sonia
Sonya
Pent
Limstella
Saleh
Emmeryn

How long will this list get?

Why would Felicia just have some of Corrins sperm lying around, that's not right.

I have over 400 orbs saved up, I need to spend them on something. Only bad thing is she's gonna make me roll on grey.

Please no! It wasn't meant to be lewd.

Maybe just the cake should be salty instead? I didn't even know cum was salty...

Corn!

That's cute! Poor Felicia always gets salt and sugar confused they need to stop being put so close together...

Kagero. It's actually pretty annoying leveling her up because training tower keeps throwing non infantry teams at me.

Add Libra in already

It's okay, i know it wasn't i thought it was nice!

>/feg/got
>doesn't know the taste of cum
fucking newfags

I read earlier something about he doesnt believe in it or some shit like that, hypocritical as fuck but its his hack so whatever

his stupid raven arc reads a hell of a lot like a fanfic, i couldnt help but cringe at it

>gets added to FEH
>name gets changed to harold in the english version

>I didn't even know cum was salty...
Salty milk and coins actually

she's kind of a shit-tier waifu, and it's a shame. anyone who isnt chrom is a silver medal. granted people settle all the time, and I'd bet a lot of people didn't marry the #1 crush they've ever had, it doesn't mean they don't love who theyre with, but it's still pretty shitty in cases (/any catria archtype) where they're still obsessed w/that person. parent wise, she was probably a good mom (severa even admits this after exaggerating to make her feel bad in the earlier supports) but you know she'd ditch her husband for chrom in a heartbeat, regardless of the 'oh shit she's popular, now we have to add a married convo where she clearly says she only loves robin haha seriously forget all that stuff in the main game' beach dlc

Cute girl

>Posting the only manly picture of him and not one of the million boipucci ones
Hm...

Its the salty surprise

I finished Oboro and started on Wendy
Oboro is going to FUCK Zephiel

Saber banner fucking when

Tikiismywaifu is my waifu

BROM WHEN?

Yeah but ruining Jerrot's character by making him disloyal to his fiance is perfectly fine to him.

Shit man, I don't agree with most pairings but I would at least allow for the options.

Who is best waifu and why is it Joshua?

Which Raven arc? The old one where he assaults Araphen or the new one where he hunts for the assassin in the Western Isles?