Best place to buy a decent suit for job interviews? (i'm 6'4)

best place to buy a decent suit for job interviews? (i'm 6'4)

also what is the best place to buy cheap work wear for someone that just graduated and is looking for a job?

Get an off rack suit from from JCPenny and have it tailored.

Suitsupply

>(i'm 6'4)

Mentions 6'4 as though its a great height

I'm also 6'4, my height does not affect buying of suits, no need to mention your height

For as much as people shit all over it, Joseph A. Bank is a pretty nice place. I work in finance and have had Wall Street snobs tell me my suit looks good.

> "BUY ONE SUIT, GET A WHOLE STORE FREE. THIS WEEKEND ONLY AT JOSEPH A. BANK."

>Walk out into street
>Pull down pants
>Spread cheeks
>"Whoever brings me the best suit gets to plow their dick(s) into my tight asshole!"
>????
>Profit

Pro-tip, remember to bring condoms and lube

Get one tailored. A good suit is an investment. A poor fitting suit tells the world you are poor and have never had a real job.

In my experience, Jos a bank is total shit. A bunch of fat fucks working retail selling suits to clueless guys and other day fucks. I got a suit there once and had then tailor it and it was awful.

If you're a tall, thin guy, don't go there. Suitsupply is a lot better and the sales people are much better

Do NOT forget the knee-pads too

joseph a bank. best suits ive ever owned. and i have a 3k Canali suit at home.

blasphemy. im 6ft 150lbs, their slim fit suits are the bomb. ill post pics if I can.

Height affects buying suits entirely you subhuman
burden to society. You should be sterilized to prevent your offspring from troubling future generations with their ignorance and stupidity.

Nordstrom

Took the words right out of my mouth.
>be fit and have broad shoulders
>go to JAB and Men's Warehouse
>get measured
>in the entire goddamn store there are maybe about 6 suits that "fit" me
>they're all dark colors and are meant for someone twice my weight
>have to get it tailored so I'm not wearing a box

>go to Suit Supply
>I'm a size 28. Perfect fit. No tailoring needed.
>Great selection of fabrics that aren't all funeral-tier colors
>Be in and out in under an hour and don't look like that Review Bro autist

+1
their suits ain't bad and depending on when you buy you can get some seriously good deals. Like 50-70% off name brand stuff.

Just look around in a store and keep trying them until your find one that fits

Being 6'4 would not make a difference to the location recommended by an user of where to buy suits from, therefore it is unnecessary information by the OP.

>oh yeah guys btw im 6'4 just sayin'
manlet detected

>I'm 6'4" too you it doesn't make a difference
you're not 6'4" then.

Also if you're not getting suits made bespoke you're fucking retarded. It's gonna run you about $2,000 to $3,000. You get a fucking suit that fits perfectly. No exceptions. That fucking thing is going to feel like it's not even there.

You take all of those fucking measurements and a shit load of reference photos. You go on alibaba and you buy yourself 10 more exact replica suits in whichever material you want for $2,000.

Congratulations. You've gotten yourself a wardrobe which would cost you about $33,000 for $5,000.

If you don't have $5,000 to spend on suits, you shouldn't even be wearing one.

>current year
>not at least 6'5
It's like humanity isn't even trying

I just buy my suits at Express Men. They're pretty fashion forward, but just enough to get noticed, not enough to make you look like a retard.

Although you have to really be ripped if you're gonna do that, like less than 8% body fat. All of their good, sexy suits are super thin and meant to show off your body while also looking business-like.

On a side note, anyone know what this sort of jacket is called?

I don't know a lot about suits but why is no one recommending Armani? I thought they were the endgame in suits, if they're not what brands are?

armani suits are really fucking nice but not everybody can blow that cash on this stuff.

im a wealth management intern and i have to look fucking good everyday because of clients, so i buy hugo boss suits on sale in outlets and get them tailored to fit perfectly. ive gotta say hugo boss suits are one of the nicest ones out there for the price they cost (in outlets, not in a normal store). but one day ill get a armani suit

Any tailor made suit will be better than any off the rack suit.

Although tailors sometimes have outdated designs. You might end up with a perfectly fitting suit that makes you look like an extra from American Psycho. Just bring a picture of a suit you like and leave it with the tailor and they'll get the idea - that's assuming you're not dealing with a serious artisan tailor like the Savile Row guys; they know exactly what they are doing and don't need photos to make you a classic suit that will never look dated.

trench coat/jacket

Do certain colors represent anything with suits? My dad was well known at his job for wearing strangely colored suits, but that was more for fun and his supervisors loved it.

I'm pretty retarded when it comes to fine clothing. The only time I have worn a suit/tux is when I am a groomsman or best man at a wedding, in which case the bride usually tells me what colors to wear anyway.