pastebin.com/8uXmNzys
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for pc you have to join using the link and xbone you need to request entry in the thread.

>News
FNN 14: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-14
Glitch in the Frontier Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=JKiuY3Ocwzo
Full Colony patch notes including the quiet stuff: my.mixtape.moe/yfcljp.png

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xxwpxf.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here at /tfg/ we try our best!

Northstar is for lewd

traps are bad pilots

I really wish you had an option to remember weapon selection between lives and also display secondaries on loadout selections

best

Fuck off fatty fucker, go fuck your easymode scorch

repostin, i shoulda just waited the ten minutes

ahead of a video detailing and demonstrating her loadout tomorrow (probably???), i've added monarch and her current numberss to the stat table
i also swapped some symbols to more clear, fixed a few mistakes, added dash stats to the Titan info and general speed stats for everything, and got rid of the "critical hit range" value because as far as i can tell no weapon has actually used it since the technical test

where is this info coming from?

But user, I only want to fuck Northstar, not Scorch.

Based, thanks.

she is not for lewd. eject yourself

the game files
some things (like the MTMS apparently doing 1550 fucking damage per rocket to titans) is almost definitely placeholder nonsense that will hopefully be made more up to date with the new patch, but in general this gives an idea of what we'll be looking at with monarch.

I wish you could set a default titan or pilot loadout for different modes

Do your best for Sniper-Chan user!

fist in my northstar

Don't mind me. Just posting best boy.

Then explain the pictures.

M A S T I F F
A
S
T
I
F
F

RNG: the gun

>"I'm not strong enough to tame the beast": The Post

>That's not how you spell B-3 Wingman

Tee is gay for me and get a mad when I cuck him.

there is very close to no RNG associated with the mastiff at all, one of it's big strengths. there is a little bit regarding how long the pellets last, but the difference is negligible when you'd be doing like 12 damage in all anyway

How tell difference between average militia and disgusting prowler.

You cant.

Hahahahaha fuck you militia

>win coliseum
>quit out when it doesn't say it'll count as a loss to skip the victory animations
>counted as a loss on my record
WHAT THE FUCKING NIGGER SHIT RESPAWN YOU BETTER FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL MAKE YOUR STUDIO THE NEXT COLUMBINE

who's the best on ps4?

me

I'm the best.

Just don't quit then

Me

all of ps4 sucks the xbox group would roll you fucks

You are.

You're my hero.

reposting my ebin memes

Kek.

But yeah, i'll do it solo.

>We will never have sexy bodysuit sniper pilots again
Feels bad yo.

why the fuck should I have to sit through the pointless and longass victory animations when I win and want to play more just because some faggot fucked up and made quits that should be fine count as losses EVEN THOUGH THERE'S SPECIFICALLY A MESSAGE TELLING YOU WHEN IT COUNTS AS A LOSS AND IT GOES AWAY AFTER THE WIN SO WHY THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN IT RUINED MY FUCKING STREAK

>Conslows tryinng to top each other

We shouldn't be killing each other. We are already an endangered race.

shhh my ploy is working

post stats

Don't have to. My word is law, because I am number 1.

you do it first ps4 slow

Noticed two big things about this trailer:
Is the Elite actually getting buffed with amped one-shots, or is this just "it's for the trailer"?
Will the Pulse Blade execution actually activate the pulse effect? It produces the rings in the trailer.

also
>ADS with the Wingman Elite
Someone teach Respawn how to play their own game.

shes mine stay away

You saw the RE45 kill a phase shift in like 3 bullets and you honestly think thats going to be how it goes?

-it's either amped or they were already damaged. The one-hit KOs make for a cooler shot
-most likely not. It'd either activate without using a charge, which would be OP, or it'd consume the charge, which would be stupid

Two slow kiddo.
I fuck her everynight.

ive had her since tfg started, get back in line

Ok. They've improved since as well, up to about 81.5% now, 2.5 maybe 2.6 PvPK/D.

>literally the only Mastiff camo I don't have
>will never get it
At least it's ugly

Given that the Amped RE-45 actually does kill in 4 body shots at very close range, sure, why not? There were definitely scripted moments like the P2016 one-shot headshot at the map view, though, so that's what I'm wondering about.

It is amped; look at the electrical effects. The amped Elite doesn't current one-shot with body shots at close range, and there's no reason to think that both Pilot were already hurt, at least.
It'd be weird if it consumed the tactical charge given that it's not tied to the tactical. It would definitely be stupid though.

That is not how you say 1-2 shots. It obviously doesn't respect you enough to work for you.

>implying she was ever yours

mastiff makes me stiff

Holy fuck, chill the hell out brokenblade, you just slapped the fuck outta my whole team. I caught you twice with the cold war but still. Dauym son.

is this the life of a console pleb? Having the CAR as your most used instead of your waifu. Ignore the one time I accidentally spawned in tone and will be cursed with that shit 40mm.

>playing only lts
>the slowest mode
damn that's embarrassing

Step up faggot

Considering I play LOTS of Attrition then yeah. Besides, the CAR is a strong but never OP weapon that suits my fast gameplay, I have the Double Take at a hundred or so less kills as my second, P2016 as my third.

>I have more N* time than you anyway. MY waifu.

okay holy shit.
Not meme'ing here, but where the fuck did you get that even?

>playing only northstar in LTS
>starting in ideal range right away with no risk

you're right it is kind of sad

It's just so rewarding to use and nothing feels better than one shotting phase shitters before they can go to their safe space.

I rarely play LTS, LTS would get you those stats slower than normal game modes. I just don't use one gun for thousands of kills in a row since its not fun.

HOW MANY KILLS DO YOU HAVE IN HER HMMMM I'm genuinely interested since lots of northstar mains don't kill a lot of people just do damage. My bud has like 2 days with her and half my kills.

Why would having their most kills be a titan weapon mean they play LTS? It'd be easier to just shoot pilots in any other game mode.

custom, both sides are on the booru

Damn son. Good job on that.
Also, how well can you see with that helmet on?

GOTTA STEP UP THOSE NUMBERS MAN
THOSE ARE ROOKIE NUMBERS
>tfw I feel almost single handedly responsible for Mastiff's meme status
It's a good feel

I'll check in like an hour when I get home.

But i'm pretty good vs pilots using her kit.

poorly

I mildly used it before you memed it but now I feel obligated to use it for all the shitters and the king of the shitters frothy to get mad at losing to a F tier trash joke gun.

The mastiff is a skill weapon.

I love it when F3 and RDDT rage when I use it.
Makes me hard and long... Like a mastiff

I use the Djibouti Shooty as my back up ant its a salt maker.

MOM IT HAPPENED AGAIN! Wtf is up with melee someone fucking explain to me how I killed this man.

>that fucking ragdoll off the pole
No idea, melee's fucked. I'm still laughing my ass off though

For the Legion fags.

Let me upload a version with sound since my song synced up pretty well.

That's not a diaper, but I'll take it.

Legion has the nicest hidden compartment

>not a diaper
Thank fuck. Quality as usual, thanks for drawing/sharing.

and another with no bg.
Good night.

Sleep well drawfriend, thanks.

excellent work

bless you friend

my.mixtape.moe/xxwpxf.mp4 with the perfect song sync up.

HHNNNNNNNNNG

I love my bullet girl so much.

Northstar stats, get yer Northstar stats.

Idk, I think I'm solid.

Nice

Think ive caught up on all the memes and art on the booru, if theres shit missing feel free to add it yourself

I've got about 60 fewer pilot kills with Northie than with Legion, who is the closest in time used.

>this week on 'me ooga, team booga'

>this week on attach the pic related

One of my friends refuses to play anything but LTS, so I have half the killcounts of other people of a similar playtime.

It's a bit shit.

>Hating lts
It's the only time I can find enough titans to melt at once to get my boner going.

Scorch a best

Just started playing again after a few months and I've been trying to get Ion to g10 so I have a weapon camo that actually matches the dew one but I keep ending up on Scorch anyway. Clinched a 2-2 LTS game after one of our guys left since they didn't expect the sneaky Scorch switch.

ded