Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old thread

>shadowverse

What did she see?

Saha baha zell on turn 6

Can someone give me an aggro rune decklist?

post armpits

The cards Forest got this expansion.

The girth of a fully erect roach proboscis

It's SHADOWverse, thank you.

die shadowbabs

>mfw storm haven is back stronger than ever

how do i pilot kys blood? it feels horrible when i can't get vengeance t4 or setup/follow up

stop this meme

storm haven is fucking trash

Can i get a concede? 13887
Thanks

Also report OP for posting pigs

>someone drops a memeomaly

my fucking dick

>he'd rather play a turn 9 do nothing

>Want to craft a new deck
>Bloodfags are constantly chilling their meme deck
>Havenfags are constantly chilling storm haven
>Both seem like memes that will be forgotten in about a week
I'm gonna regret building these decks aren't I?

Man, why can't more decks be like kys blood.

It's enjoyable to play and to play against, because one single point of damage can easily make the difference between a victory and defeat with how much health both leaders are bleeding through

It's always down to 1-5 health on both sides.

Storm haven costs like nothing at all to make

>ywn be arisa and make love to roach, give birth to his brood, and have your roach babies savagely violate your holes
why even live?

Storm Haven is the only Haven deck with a positive winrate in Masters. You have no reason not to build it at least for dailies.

You need Dork Jeannu, Moon Bun, and Garuda. Its no less expensive than most other decks.

Yeah right, you hipsters will cry about how broken it actually is after Shadow and Dragon get nerfed.

So you guys were just trolling when you told me to pick swordcraft then?

post your deck

I find kys blood to be ridiculously easy to counter, destroying devil of vengeance before their turn 4 belph/meme dealer really screws them over.
After that all you need is a couple wards (any kind will do) to block a few dark generals and they are basically dead from killing themselves.
The only reason KYS is ever successful is because people didn't know about it and didn't know how to play against it, like most ignored devil of vengeance and stuff like that.

Post honestcraft deck

soon as I'm done loosing this 5th match.

Not every list runs Moon and you can get by with a couple Jeannes
Golds are cheap enough to make or you can always get them from the precon

ToG is the worst expension to a card game ever.

This, people were already crying about snek before the expansion. Once dragon and shadow go away people will be crying about broken snek being worse than Dshift at binary matches

>I find kys blood to be ridiculously easy to counter
Exactment. Decks should be strong and counterable at the same time.
As it is currently, the only way to counter Dragon and Shadow is hoping they fucking brick.

You only need 3 Garudas, anything beyond that is just luxury.

Never played yugioh, huh?

I bet you never played Hearthstone.

It finally raised dragon win rate to almost exactly 50%, so that's pretty good. People just can't handle Rowen not being a meme. H-hear the dragons roar!

I enjoyed doing 20 damage on T6. Who needs Saha-Baha-Zell memes?

Did you ever played Magic?

There's simply no way it will ever be a t0 meta deck due to the unique way it interacts with, well, everything.

Play control? blood will kill itself as fast as it kills you.
Play aggro? blood will kill you as fast as it kills itself.

there is just an absurd amount of damage going to both leaders and I've won and lost games by 1 point of damage regularly. It actually feels like everything you do matters.

t. someone who has never played a physical card game seriously in their life

It's alright, I survived TeleDAD and Dragon Rulers meta.

Dragon Ravine dindu nuthin'
Give it back to my Dragunity bois

Poor people use general and he's just fine. Moonie is better though.

You don't need Moon.

Dragon was pretty god even in Rob
Storm Dragon was solid and face dragon used to be tier 1 category
Only Ramp Dragon was a bit weak due to inconsistency, but even then it was one of the most popular decks being played.
Now dragon is a broken mess that is not even fun to play against

87yb

You don't even need Dork Jeannu actually. She is a powerplay by herself, but Storm Hag has always been functional without her.

shadow is clearly too weak

Catacomb should give zombies and Eachtar should give storm

Saved for future shitposting.

Ah yes, RoB storm dragon really has 58% win rate and wasn't a result of misreporting and sample size at all, that's why people rushed to spend 60000 vials to build the 45% win rate version instead.

Is this what people really believe and continue to believe?

Sword is a lot weaker now that standard isn't in arena. Meanwhile Shadow got catapulted into T0 because they didn't playtest their cards and now they have like 4 silver legendaries.

need a concede

fucking cygames, your game has gone to shit.how hard is it to nerf cards nigger. im going back to hearthstone fuck this

We need a card that give last word to Liches to every followers.

/svg/ is a bunch of ignorant retards. It doesn't matter how many times you tell them.

i want to know more about you concede-israfil
thank you

I made the deck earlier tonight and it's honestly disgusting. Every piece seems so strong I don't know how they're going to nerf it without hitting several cards

Rahab needs to be a fucking 1/5 or a 2/4
T3 2/5 ward is bullshit

Even now people continue to play inferior pure ramp over storm dragon, despite storm being better, so what are you talking about?
People will never have common sense to play what is superior, instead they will just netdeck like always. It also doesn't help that dragoncraft players in Tog are mostly bandwagonners
Besides I played both dragoncraft decks myself back in RoB and storm always performed better.

t. unga

You can play shadow in T2? All I ever get is forest, sword, rune or blood.

>picking test of strength and saha

Those are dead cards in t2.

are there any forest deck that doesn't require ancient elf? I just want something for dailies

For forest dailies I just play pure neutralcraft

I don't care if it's 3 cards combo and require an evo point. 4/4 rush followed by 13 storm and leaving another 4/4 body on board is the most bullshit thing in the game right now.

Bullshit, if it wins people will flock to it. Midrange Shadow already overtook Aggro in term of usage on Masters, meanwhile Storm Ramp's playrate is hilariously low for a deck that's supposed to win so much.

>they didn't get the "joy" of playing during the kamigawa block

>mfw magic almost died on my lifetime because of shitty parasitic mechanics and low set powerlevel

>japan set but NOT weaboo apealing

You kids know nothing

No

Does bane destroy Heavenly Aegis?

Not him but I got shadow about 8 times in 12 games.

yes

Havencraft is cancer with their debuffing and destroy cards till they can play Aegis.

No

Sounds nice. I guess next time I will pick blood.

>Havencraft is cancer with their debuffing and destroy cards till they can play Seraph.

Maybe

>complaining about chemocraft

I used to be new too

Daily reminder that those who hate this meta are the cancers of the previous meta.

Not so hot when you are off your high horse, right?

Since Aegis unkillable and we'll never be able to hear his defeat line, can we get a line where he says "I'm a huge cuck" when the hag loses?

1000 wins later and I still hate havencraft just as much as when I first started

These stats are user reported, when aggro beat it (which is a main source of losses) it gets reported as Ramp Dragon, when people lose to big storm combos or Genesis they report it as Storm Ramp, drastically inflating the win rate.

Think about this: along with the much higher reported win rate, Storm Ramp supposedly also does much better against Aggro Decks. Now explain why having a full set of Forte and 2 Genesis Dragon/Zeus will help you against aggro more than Lucifer packages and more early game.

Last meta i was playing aggrobats, now i'm playing midrange necro.

Youre right, last patch whale darias are playing dragons now.

Does Urd work on Aegis?

>vial the anomalies
>craft ancient elf

I don't mind. I play Mid Sword, and it's free wins for me.

>when you're on a ranked streak and this screen hangs

Haven has always been my most hated craft, followed by Rune.

yes

Seems to happen more often on mobile than on pc.

>Guy gets 2nd in a tournament
>People still think KYS Blood is a meme
What has to happen to convince you retards?

No

Nope, once its on the board it cannot be removed. Only card that can prevent it is kagura amulet which is a haven card.

Don't trust this user. He's a spider in disguise.