>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF (embed)

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 (embed)
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b (embed)
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed)
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F (embed)

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd (embed)

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL (embed)

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss (embed)

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs! (Sorry, no vampires, toddlers, or bowling yet.)
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord
discord.gg/THVjU8f

>/tsg/'s sim collective
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Old

*licks boot*

mary shitting in lydia's mouth

I have summoned the scatbot

so crack

Now you wouldn't be trying to ruse ol' Chopper Rick, would you? Because I've lost count of how many times I've held your hair while you said "bluurgh! I'm never drinkin' again!"

I'd appreciate it. It's not a conflict with another mod and it's an original base game compatible mesh.

It does seem pretty cool and fun to play around with.

>HUUAAAH!!

Dayum Lydibug, maybe it IS a stomach bug or something. Couldn't possibly be food poisoning from MY awesome cooking.

*excited wheezing*

>[spitting and heavy breathing]

There, there my little hate-filled muffin. You surely got it all out by now. You'll feel better soon, we all need a good hurl every now and then. I needed one after Miriam made me see that new Power Rangers movie.

Uhhgg..god...you're such a bastard Rick, what if someone poisoned me? You wouldn't be cracking jokes if I was fucking dead...smart ass.

Alright alright, I'm sorry, are you ok?

She's not pregnant is she

I just feel kinda weak and dizzy. I can't be getting sick now, I have cases to solve..

Look Lyds, I'm sure your clients will find out their spouses are screwing around on them without your help. You need some rest until you get over this, you let me handle everything, ok?

someone pass me my inhaler this bout to get good

Alright...I just...I always give you so much crap and you're always so good to me...*sniff* I love you!

aaand ding goes the fever. Come on, you need to lay down.

>I'm sure your clients will find out their spouses are screwing around on them without your help
kek

is there a way to make a retard in sims 3? I mean like actually retarded, I'm also going to give him retard strength and make him a rapist who masturbates in public and has a 9/hr job moving boxes

Uh... Well idk about the retard part but you could be a rapist with Oniki kay's kinky world...

Hey...I don't need you babying me, I've handled way worse than this on my own.

Why don't you ease up the G.I.Jane crap and let me do my job, huh? I'm going to check up on you in a few minutes.

omg omg omg

Prime example

>knock knock
Well if this don't beat all, now what?

!!!

Can I help you with something?

You the private investigator?

Heh...sure why not?

I'm willing to offer you $6000 to find out who the sorry sack of shit is fuckin' my daughter. I want photographic proof too.

Sounds simple enough for a seasoned detective like myself. You got any information for me upfront?

Yea, my daughter is 25 and lives in the huge white house at 65 Stork Street. I want you to follow her and see who she goes to spend her day with.

>inb4 lesbian incest with her 23 year old stepmom

lydianon's the least degenerate out of all of us
at least... I think

Hey is this Roy? Yea, this is Miriam's father, remember me? Anyways, Stev told me you were big into photography, how would you like to make $100? There was this girl I know who really wanted some natural looking images of herself, but she's super camera shy so she needs someone to take them stealthily, can you do it?........heh, sure buddy, I'll text you the details. Good luck!

Craig! It's your ol'wingman Rick! Say, you lookin' to get your dick wet?.....no of course this isn't some trick, would I lie to you? Anyways, I just met this girl who I think would be utterly perfect for you, but she seems like the type who wants to meet someone naturally out in the wild. Real go-with-the-flow type. This might sound weird, but just follow her to whatever public place she goes to and just go introduce yourself to her! She'll probably just throw herself all over you!.....No, I promise you this isn't a trick. Have fun!

>Say, you lookin' to get your dick wet?
lmao

Hehehe, what a moron. Easy 6k for Miriam's college fund and I didn't even have to get off the couch. Fuck, I would have done this for free!

inb4 everything falls apart

we'll just have to see after snooze time.

Where'd you get the clutter for all those video game consoles?

Fucking butler slacking off

>Just found out about plant sims
First toddlers then this. What's EA's game? I'm not willing to believe they care about the player base.

if it makes you feel any better plantsims are temp

tfw you accidentally spooped

G'night

>New thread
Noice

So, I'm pretty new to this general. Seems like things get pretty slow here at times. I'd like to make an effort to post more frequently and contribute to the threads as I honestly think every other sims community is pretty shit and would rather chill with a bunch of autists.

What's the discord like? Is it worth messing with? I've never used it before.

>"Good morning honey. How'd you sleep last night? Got any plans for today?"

>"Oh I slept fine enough. I might run to the store later, but that's it."

>"Weren't you mentioning something to Natalie about meeting up with some folks you met online or somethin'?"

>"Oh, duh! Silly me. I'm meeting with some people from my online book club in the next town over. I don't plan to be over there too long though."

>"We're discussing writings on ancient simthology. Pretty boring stuff for most people I guess..."

>"Oh. How come you didn't mention this book club before? Can you trust these people you're meeting up with?"

A lousy and shitty computer that runs The Sims 3 on the minimal settings, could run The Sims 4?

>"Don't act so insecure, darling. I'll be fine. I can take care of myself..."

>"...You just focus on kicking ass at work today, and when you get home tonight, you can try your luck with this one too."

It should. TS4 is better optimized and just less intensive overall than TS3.

>"H-hah, o-of course dear."

SPOOKED

Looks nice. I'll have to tweak my reshade and try that.

Okay NOW I understand why the apartment was so cheap

Welcome to the general, if you like just chilling, the discord's pretty good. People usually mic and talk about sims or other games at night. Text chat picks up a lot in the afternoon and since there's no post time limits, responses are faster.
Just mute shitposting if you're not into /pol/

And here I thought it was just the rats

>"So, uh...you're the guy I'm meeting, right?"

>"Yeah. Let's get this over with. You sure you wanna go through with this? It's kind of a permanent thing y'know."

>"Now, your turn."

>"Ow, shit! Okay that's enough!"

>"Get the fuck off! That's it, it's completed. Now get outta here before anyone sees us."

>"Mmm...better than I thought it would be. Thanks again."

what reshade shaders are decent for sims 3? i'm trying the hdr one which looks nice, my display has hdr but i don't know if it makes a difference. is the fxaa/smaa better than the built in aa on max?

delet everything even my data and did a fresh reinstall, even put the game on shit settings and it still keeps crashing in Windenberg

;;

this must be a sign to just wait for the lowest sale and buy the game.

t. repack user

honestly I have no idea what most of the stuff in reshade means, I usually just play around with it till it looks nice
That or dl a preset...

You just missed a sale too
rip in pieces

lf> more adorable custom foods
how do I get reshade to take pics in .png instead of .bmp

yawn

use fraps my friend
MORE!

arent they cute?

aw shes cute

Thanks my dood.

Welcome to Silent Hill mother fucker

its like Limbo Sims edition
Youre welcome!

time to fap

y'all need to stop having lives, the thread's dyin too much

But then the /pol/ spills out shitposting.

Then theres the drama in the discord

If I could be a slob and stay home all day I would, but those bills don't pay themselves.

Mods have been containing it better tbqh.

>drama
Not that I've seen as of late.

W-what are you insinuating!?

That work is a necessary evil to not be homeless?

Oh, I thought you were calling me a slob for sitting at home 3 in the afternoon on a Wednesday

If I had a lot of guilt free money I'd be a full on NEET. Too bad being a NEET comes with too much guilt.
So instead I the majority of my time at work now instead of at home enjoying myself. But h-hey. I g-guess I live independently now, f-fun!

I know those feels blue, I know them too well.

>So instead I **spend** the majority of my time at work

>being a NEET comes with too much guilt
Amen. I really should probably just kill myself.

It's better to find a job and mindlessly go through with it. Or fuck it just sign up for school.

Stress from work and a lack of free-time is better than stress from guilt and lack of self-respect.
Trust.

none of the uploads for the cracked sims 4 are available hmmhmhm

Welcome! I'm glad to see another friendly face added to our thread!