├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Winners Design 4 sideA (until 5/10)
├ Animal Promenade (until 5/23)
├ Gurhal Collection 3 (until 6/14)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zq-bZo3A2Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Getting a 14star is not impossible

KUDAKEYO

We don't know the exact statistical differences, or anything about the units. They did say the upgrade was "mostly for looks", which obviously means keep your expectations low.

Another thing is that while Zeinesis will have all three potentials, Qiphod will only have the third, so get all your affixing in before you decide to make the switch (unless they also add a way to reverse it, but I doubt that will be a thing).

IS THE SAMBA OVER YET?

reversing it is directly possible, but at least in the case of the units the zenesis ones have a large amount of hp, the cliffard have less def (on par with astra) and large amount of pp.

Zeinesis -> Qliphad requires 120 Qliphad fuses, but it's a prestige upgrade and offers no real stat gain
You can also swap back to Zeinesis at Zieg for free, but this is just for weapons iirc
I was under the impression at they were purely cosmetic changes (at least for weapons)

thinking emoji

We can all agree Echo is still worst elf and worst girl overall

She would be, if this didn't exist.

>fight to the top of the tree
>EF Mother spawns up there
>MPA gets confused
>Deus Esca stabs her from behind and the actual boss battle starts

What is the pot for those weapons?

What was your favorite thing that happened in Ep.4?

What did you want most from Ep.4?

What was your least favorite thing about Ep.4?

Who was your favorite character?

Which character did you neither like nor dislike?

Which character did you dislike?

Mother released on December 21, this was 17 weeks ago. Let's make a few assumptions:
-30 14* drop per week (I've seen it be as low as 21 and as high as 32) This number is intentionally optimistic to account for the early release when lots of mothers were scheduled as well as show just how low the final number will end up being
-A block holds 200 people. Scheduled Mother fills 3-8 XH blocks depending on time of day so let's just go with 5 to be pessimistic, again the final number will still be depressing.
-There has been exactly 213 scheduled Mothers since she was released. We don't know how many triggers were used but again the final number will be so pathetic it doesn't matter.

Let's put this all together. 213 scheduled mothers with an average of 5 blocks of people running on all 10 ships. Let's assume half the block is idling so that's 5000 people doing Mother on a single ship per run. That alone is 1,065,000 Mother kills. Since we're assuming an average of 30 14* dropping per week (which I think is really optimistic) plus the 55~ from this week and let's say 40 from the 100% boost week in February, the total number of 14* that has dropped across all ships is 570. Let's assume you're a superhuman that ran every single scheduled Mother on a single ship and you did 200 triggers this boost week. Want to know what your odds in this incredibly optimistic scenario would be? About 20%.

Is getting a 14* impossible? It sure as fuck isn't likely though. I'm writing this all out so I can just grab the post number from the archive and direct people to it in the future if they ask this dumb shit again.

I made a bunch of proofreading errors because I'm angry but the final result is correct so figure it out yourselves, the chance on 14* is trash and completely impractical on the individual level.

When mother died

A good story

Sllice of Life anime cancer

Sierra

Hagito

Phaleg

>What was your favorite thing that happened in Ep.4?
Visiting the moon

>What did you want most from Ep.4?
I wish they'd completely overhaul some things but I wish that every episode.

>What was your least favorite thing about Ep.4?
I really like the two Earth field's technical design and gimmicks like the dash rings and Rideroids, and the enemies are fine, but I really honestly hate the level art design/direction.

Previous areas sort of got away with it because they were creating entirely new fictional/fantasy spaces, but when imitating real world areas it's like... these things are like, ripped straight out of a PS2-era GTA game. Vegas in particular has other problems with its curiously short basketball hoops, also, why the hell can we just walk right through chain link fences? There are also archways you can't enter but can stand on top of which I assume is some kind of engine limitation

>Who was your favorite character?
Just out of the new ones? Phaleg

>neither
Eh, most of them, like most of the older cast

>dislike
Bethor? I guess? He was basically just introduced to get murdered and introduce the rest of Mother Cluster

Favorite thing was 3 button controls

I wanted class reworks, which we didn't get and I am now hoping for this in ep5.

I don't care about anything else

>Im not feeling wanted enough so can you be my partner for a while?
MUH

Literally an angel

Ultimate Amduskeea
Gix
Summonar
Phaleg
hyaku pacento
Muhtoi

gross

NT weapons

King rupper suit

SUMMONER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mother, Aratron is cool too. Also Sierra.

>Which character did you dislike?
That little shit Aru.

You suppose this ARKS Battle Chronicle for the anniversary event this year is going to play anything like Guardians Chronicle missions did in PSU

The quest teaser makes it look like a big compilation thing

Don't speak to me or my otouto ever again

Don't be jealous Everyone's Favorite Idol QUNA has the obtained the power of the UNBOUND HANDS

youtube.com/watch?v=zq-bZo3A2Ew

I think I might wait until the actual EQ is implemented
Before release these rips tend to kinda smash together the different parts of them in odd ways

>tfw you know some whale is literally going to grab a Zeinesis file and pump AC into PSO2es to 100% the entire thing before the first EQ even comes up

I vaguely recall that the es collect file booster had a daily limit for use. could be wrong though.

It does

Quna-sama is so cute ne~?

You're probably right

Collections
An enjoyable story and fights
The story and fights
Xiera
Enga
Hitsugi

Let's make it easier, you take 15450 13* milf non-egg drops astra and 50 14* drops to it trigger item records, that means 1 in 310 13* drops to get 14* instead, that getting 14* is as likely as getting 309 astras. Let's say you get ~28 13* from 1000 drop chancesnot really accurate but... that's ~2.8% to get 13*, 0.0089% to get 14* or 0.1% to witness someone getting 14*.
>You need to run milf 1000 times to see 14* drop
>You need 12000 runs on average to get it yourself
I hope you guys are enjoying korean grindans

That's entirely the wrong mentality to have
I was mostly in there to doing my Astra files

I mean, shit, it'd be great and everything if I won the lottery, but come on now, manage your expectations properly. It's no wonder so many of you guys burn out if that's how you go into these things.

I'm not really sure about these GU buffs

That was bretty nice i gotta admit.

I agree with you, user, just giving the math. Overall ep4 had tons of QoL improvements despite having absolutely it's not even about player shitty story, cringy characters and watered down fun AND ac scratches.

Can't wait to see people trying to affix ether factor and astral soul

We're responding to a retard from last thread that said 14* wasn't hard to get because he claims to have gotten one. If we're bothering to do math like this, we know exactly how impossible it is to see 14* and have given up.

piece of cake really, especially on weapons.

>It's not even about the player
It's never about the player. The only time it ever came close was the finale of Episode 3, and even then it's more about Matoi and your fucked-her-own-grandma time clone.

The player character is never more than a walking plot device. Even in Episode 4, the player character involvement is what brings DF to the Earth sphere.

At least all that shit happened around you and you weren't just watching shitty anime together with perverted robogirl or tons of out of view scenes about shitsugi's "rich inner world".

Even that last one wasn't so much you as it was because of Casra and Xiera being collossal morons.

So whats the pot for zeinesis/clifford tact?

>At least that shit happened around you
You might as well not even be there, and it wouldn't even be anywhere close to the first time you weren't. There were scenes like that even in Episode 1.

Well, that's exactly the point. The PC is never more than a pawn pushed around by the plot and placed wherever it's convenient.

servers up.

Increases the drop rate of special eggs for the entire party

Enjoy, mai furendo!

New units btfo everything else or ?

Just what i needed,new summoner trainer that is a female sadist when?

wow

Wait, what was this 300 SG for again?

12 hour live lq special reward.

>has not logged in for a while
Is this new?

There were but those weren't majority, there were tons of secondary scenes where characters gave you secondary information to give you the better picture without SHOVING IT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE as if you were some kind of retard that shit is pretty popular nowadays. Ep4 is like you watching 2nd season of crappy PSO2 anime with shitsugi MC where she talks non stop about her inner being with player there because "oh, I almost forgot, we gotta add player-kun/chan because it's actually a fucking game". Weak-ass "it's all about me" shitsugi, moemoe yandere khori, speech impaired shota, a whole lot of almost no-names that die after a few chapters and a typical "I'm the good guy here" blonde villian characters don't make it any better too.

Thanks for reminding me that I haven't patched the game yet. More time for shitposting then.

literally this patch

>there were tons of secondary scenes where characters gave you secondary information to give you the better picture without SHOVING IT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE
What? You can't be serious. This happens ALL THE TIME in EP1~3.

I can't even fathom how you could possibly come to believe the complete opposite of reality is what actually happened here. It's literalyl mind-boggling.

mini rappy suit anytime now

What's the threshold? Two, three months? I'm pretty sure some of these people who have the message haven't logged in in that amount of time.

I don't recall them being specific while talking about it on the broadcast.

It ended

Record Keep

4k SG and not getting Record Keep

The old cast when they showed up

N/A

Snoresugi

>In Boss Enemy "Laplace's Demon", change the special ability "Doom Break" to a drop item so that it will be given with a certain probability.

Laplace = Odin confirmed???

What do I do?

The character's involvement is more just preventing a Dark Falz from being properly born. What you should be asking is, especially with the intel already present of "suspicious acting ARKS agents" with the belief that ARKS might be compromised with fake agents, why the fuck was anyone letting anyone outside of known long-time trust veterans anywhere close to corrupted landscapes that got touched by Anga and PD. Let alone the fucking ruins, the place where PD was fucking reborn.

The only fucking people who should have had authorization to go to the corrupted ruins should have been you, Matoi, and the council. Not Hitsugi's jobber avatar who is implied to be low-level judging by their default equipment and like 5* gunslash. If there was any hint of actual organization in ARKS at any point the crux of Mother's and Arderns plot, Aru, would have never been born.

You can't even say ARKS was unaware of Earth, Enga flat out says once the phantom darkers show up that ARKS and Earth Guide have worked together in the past when actual Darkers showed up on earth once.

>still this music

are you fucking serious sega

for me it would have to be collection files and the new grind system. Previously it was extremely difficult for casuals like me to obtain endgame weapons and even more so to play Dudu sim. with everyone getting easy 13*s, I can finally put in time for getting gud with my classes and branching out to other classes rather than grinding LQs for a 0.00001% chance of a 13 star.

better gear progression.i got it.

expert blocks. while i enjoy the easy eq clears, I feel with the current ease of obtaining good gear, it isn't neccessary to seperate a good portion of the playerbase until they perform a grind.

lisa as always. her interaction with the new characters further cement her as the most interesting and funny waifu.

Which character did you neither like nor dislike?
Mother. while a compassionate villain, her plotline was driven on petty revenge and the end result was seeing that her revenge was ultimately fruitless and petty.

Which character did you dislike?
remove % girl. I didn't even bother to translate her lines.

You cut off the exact part that says who to talk to
Pretty impressive

The way I can tell you just read ep4 story summaries is because of how much you said was just straight up wrong. This isn't really a knock against you, more I'm just disappointed that the god awful summaries that circulate psow and the like are what is shaping people's views on ep4 story. I'm not gonna say it was great but people are going around saying shit like Ardem was redeemed because some "translator" said so in his chapter summary.

The rates on 13* are actually much much higher than that, it just feels that way because probability is very cruel at low percentages.

You do know we've known for like a month now the exact start and end dates for the Easter lobby, right?

How long ago have you played ep1-3? I played it quite a while ago but I have breddy gud memory. Are you saying it was the same as ep4?

>What you should be asking is, especially with the intel already present of "suspicious acting ARKS agents" with the belief that ARKS might be compromised with fake agents, why the fuck was anyone letting anyone outside of known long-time trust veterans anywhere close to corrupted landscapes that got touched by Anga and PD. Let alone the fucking ruins, the place where PD was fucking reborn.
Well, here's another question, how often have you come across a primordial, incorporeal Dark Falz ready to pour itself into all of somebody's holes when you've done Story Quests, or Ultiamte Quests in places like these before

The thing I most enjoyed and was worried about being bad was the Rideroid portion of the Mother EQ. I wouldn't be against more star-fox-type rideroid EQ things if they're like this.
But I assume you meant story so: "that it's over." It was awful.

Space mercenaries fighting DARKNESS monsters. "Ordinary high school girls" and bad anime characters aren't those.

The majority of the new characters reek of wasted potential and the ones I don't dislike most likely won't show up again.
Honorable mention to Earth Zeno for not being as overexposed as his sister while avoiding most of my complaints about why this was awful. Unfortunately like Kohri and Aru, he exists as a character only because he's tied to Hitsugi and would've been made to fuck off in irrelevance like every other character if not for that fact.

>Which character did you neither like nor dislike?
Most of them.

>Which character did you dislike?
-Hitsugi. Why do directors seem to think players enjoy story in RPGs where the Player Character does nothing but stand around quietly in the background? It happened in prior episodes, but this episode went above and beyond as establishing the PC as nothing but a tool. Entire story had to revolve around "ordinary high school girl" for some reason, going so far as having her killsteal two bosses, one of them the final, and after even talked it down.

-Aru. Drinking game for everytime he says "Onee-chan." You'll die.

-Phaleg mild extent because her "character" was being strong, showing off how strong she is in cutscenes, effortlessly breaking barriers the "MC cannot break", reduces Ophiel to a bloodied mess when the 4 character beating prior didn't leave a mark, has a quest coming to show off how strong she is that's "the hardest content in PSO2 yet." We get it Sega, their power level is maximum and strongest than everyone else.

I wouldn't go quite so far to say it was exactly the same, but there is much less of a difference there than people like that think there is.

SEGUIMOS CANTANDO
SEGUIMOS BAILANDO

I want this lobby theme to play forever

Why is beaner music so OP

But I don't go to PSOW, you don't need to go to PSOW to understand even the idea of letting anyone thats not anyone big and important in ARKS anywhere close to the corrupted ruins is a bad idea.

Like, that's all there is to it. If there was any sort of precaution to avoid letting anyone into any hot areas like the ruins who shouldn't be there the plot of EP4 just wouldn't happen. Mother's plan can ONLY work because of Aru, and her plan also backfires because of Aru.

Well last time you took a visit to the corrupted ruins you yourself almost get turned into Profound Darkness. And unless I'm remembering it wrong it's implied the incorporeal Falz that ends up turning into Aru was the left over negative energy from that specific encounter.

Regardless, ARKS KNOWS how Darkers and Dark Falz work. Even ignoring the shit with Earth, green ARKS agents shouldn't be allowed to go to places like the corrupted ruins right off the bat. Remember how even before it got corrupted you had to go against orders and basically sneak into the ruins in EP1? Or how you have to be level 70+ to be allowed into Ultimate quests. Like I know that they obviously couldn't make people wait until level 70 to start the EP4 story but the player's power level is already established as powerful because this is all post-PD. In context to the story your character IS level 70+, Hitsugi is not, not as her avatar nor herself.

The reason I said you probably read ep4 story summaries is because you think it was some oversight that you and hitsugi's character were able to go to corrupted Naberius. You were sent there intentionally.

Is the Phaleg fight in yet?

Yeah, I understand you specifically were sent on a mission to monitor Hitsugi because her avatar was classified as suspicious, however that doesn't change the fact that Hitsugi herself should have never been allowed into the ruins. The player is the big dick "ARKS' strongest warrior", Hitsugi, regardless of the purpose of the mission, was nothing but a liability in the ruins. They should have just taken her on a stroll through the forest or beach instead.

MAKE IT STOP

Quick, what's your wishlist for EP5?

You were given clearance by Casra. Ever wonder why he shows up in so many story boards? I assume you didn't because you mentioned in your original post that
>You can't even say ARKS was unaware of Earth, Enga flat out says once the phantom darkers show up that ARKS and Earth Guide have worked together in the past when actual Darkers showed up on earth once.
This was Casra's doing which he subsequently covered up and didn't share with the rest of ARKS because he thought keeping it on the down low would be smarter. Unfortunately for us, the contact he made on Earth was fucking Ardem. That was the entire point of the anime, Casra sneakily interfering on Earth. I assume you didn't watch it because you have some sanity so I'll catch you up. Aika is constantly fucking off from Itsuki. It's because her real contact on Earth was Enga the whole time, not fucking Itsuki who just happened to be able to harness photons and was MC. The entirety of ep4 is Casra/Xiera's fault because they were retards who didn't run their plans by anyone else in ARKS.

Are the new CF weapons any good?

Ask that question after the EQ has happened at least once so a single person on the planet could have one and we can find out.

>new class that uses shots/slicers
>skill rework for classes
>more pa's/pa,tech crafts
>expand unit/weapon crafting if possible
>sweep those pso2anime characters under the rug or make season 2 with more awkward aika/rina/itsuki situations
>keep cf for areas like ultimate so people can have a reason to run them
>tsuni to come back

So we just agree to the same point then? That the main conflict of EP4 could have been avoided if there was just organization and foresight on ARKS part, which would have prevented the creation of Aru and thus the snowball of events that follow afterwards.

Not so much ARKS as a whole and just Casra. The rest of ARKS had no idea what was going on because the intelligence division wasn't talking to anyone. He knew what was going on the whole time (barring the fact that Ardem was a traitor) and chose not to tell ARKS. Yes ep4 could have been avoided, but it's incorrect to blame anyone but Casra. Though you can call Xiera a dummy if you like.

tl;dr neumen ruin everything again and should be moved to breeding farms to make sure they don't fuck shit up again

Latent 3 makes them EP4's Austere.

Where is Alto? I can't read moonrunes.

Does Dragonslayer HuBr still viable these days?

The casino.

>And unless I'm remembering it wrong it's implied the incorporeal Falz that ends up turning into Aru was the left over negative energy from that specific encounter.
You are remembering it wrong.

What was implied was that it wasn't coincidental timing that this DF appeared just as you came out of hibernation.

The fact that new Dark Falz are coming out of the woodwork at all is not an unexpected thing, this was an inevitable result of the resurrection of the Profound Darkness.

>Regardless, ARKS KNOWS how Darkers and Dark Falz work. etc.
This is where it gets rather tricky and the line between gameplay and narrative get blurry.

The game establishes here you're supposed to be level 70 but a new player obviously isn't going to be anywhere near that, or have any idea where your magic player character god powers really came from

It's true you can't enter Ultimate Naberius before level 70, but you can enter the Gal Gryphon quest at level 8 and fight level 20 versions of a lot of those enemies, including Darkers and Anga Fhandarge, anyway. And no, this isn't a "VR" quest, either

I guess what i'm saying is you can't really say "ARKS Guardian who was involved in the battle with the Profound Darkness two years ago" and define that as "your character is level 70+" they're very inconsistent about how much of these systems are "real" diagetically

I mean even Hitsugi's noob Gunslash you're knocking here was something your own character would pick up and toss around EP1~3, even in the latter parts after you've taken down multiple DFs, before they decided Coat Doubliss is your weapon now

The main conflict of EP4 was orchestrated by The Profound Darkness. It could not have been avoided.