/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/576983-tutorial-assign-meshes-to-new-body-parts/
imgur.com/a/Y6Qj7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is now a fluffy thread!

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

TOUCH
FLUFFY
TAIL

I don't take many shots with actual background, but it looks like crap, and I know that now. Should do LOD stuff I guess.

Also vampires and stuff!

Circlejerk!
Drama!
Chaos!

Tell me, does that sexy gown say what she's got in store for her man?

Using DoF gives the screenshot more depth while also allowing you to focus on your subject.
It's really fun to use.

*men
Multiple men, at once

>Just want a simple long sleeved shirt my character can wear as a layer under her vest.
>Every mod I can find is either a full body-suit or sleeveless.

haha ebin persona 5 reference cummy-chan!

Anyone have a new link to Colderan? I need to rip some assets from it but the links are all down.

I can't find mine, I think I accidentally deleted it.

>Certain modders that dropped their mods came back with updates just for SSE
>But SKSE64 is in development hell, leaving mods gimped
>The more time passes, the less interest modders hold for these projects, having already lost interest in them once before
>Oldrim mod scene is barely shambling along, modders are as unsure as players whether to jump to SSE or wait for the script extender that may never come out

SSE was a mistake. All it's really done is split the modding community and create stagnation.

There will be modding scene for skyrim always, I just don't expect to see any new world spaces or big quest mods anymore.

SSE though did screw things up by splitting the community, and there are so many mods that aren't going to get ported. I'm sticking to Oldrim, It's been good to me, even though its not as stable as SSE

SE isn't so much a mistake as Bethesda's lack of interested in putting any effort at all into the PC modding community. It's completely obvious that the only reason they put out SSE on PC is in the hopes that modders would port their shit to consoles. Anything that doesn't help that goal is worthless to them. If they cared about SSE on PC, they would have put feelers and attempted to get people like boris and the SKSE team on board. But they didn't, and they never will.

Yeah am learning! Don't really want to just blur it all away I kind of want to see the landscape. Gotta fix my background first though y'know. I've never generated LOD stuff. Today's mission is that!

>Started a fresh mod list all over
>Installed a bunch of mods that I thought looked interesting
>Looking for mods that add diversity to enemy AI and capabilities
>Load up the game and it's exactly what I want
>Get to Bleakfalls Barrow, that room with the spider
>Halfway through the fight, Spider heals itself somehow
>It pauses
>"Now what are you gonna do mother fucker?!"
>It activates some spell effect
>It starts glowing red
>"Your Strike is uneffective"
>Suddenly swarms of mini-spiders come out of the walls...

I may have overdone it..

Holy fucking shit what??? No lie, that legit sounds cool as fuck.

I'll have to post my modlist in a sec. While some "boss" fights have been a bit ridiculous, so far. Bandit encampments have been perfect.

>Bandits actually fire from cover
>They actually advance carefully and keep somewhat of a formation.
>If there is a bandit overlord or chief among then, he'll stand behind the others and bolster them with spells

I should try that one mod that adds all the different bandit types, and see if it is compatible with this.

very early waifu post zzZzzZZzzz

I miss when your waifus weren't edgelords

what the fuck is wrong with her profile

get your shit together

A little edge never hurts

nice (((nose))) you got there.

What do you mean?

>checked out the nexus thread about skse64 development progress
>it's nothing but people screaming at the devs to work faster

Entitlement is a serious problem within the modding community.

whats wrong? seems fine?

So tesg, what's the best face mods to use? I'm too fucking stupid to find them on the website if they are there apparently.

A lot of edge, and consistently for months at a time, does hurt, though.

Entitlement
Ego's
and the shoddy piece of crap called the Creation kit.

It's amazing we've manage to get any quality mods despite all this.

Not even that hyped for SKSE SE, but I understand how they feel. I've pretty much given up on Oldrim because I downloaded so many mods that I don't even know which ones caused constant crashing. It could be any or even all of them.

I just want to start over and play the game normally in SE with the unofficial patch + Sky UI, that's it.

Face texture or face presets?

Yes, it certainly is. On the other hand, the TES modding community has some of the most autistic authors. No week goes by without some mod author throwing a tantrum and causing drama.

Also those people don't quite understand that even if SKSE comes out, people still have to convert their mods and who knows how much changed in the scripting engine, so it might take months until the mods everyone waits for come out.

Tutorial-waifu section.
I would recommend either Mega Milkdrinker or Cloneskin. SG is somewhat okay but i don't recommend it really.

Not that user but the nose needs work. The bridge especially.

Face textures.
Alright i'll check it out.

how exactly?

Are you using NMM or MO?
I rarely crash once I started using MO

It protrudes too far, all of it. Hard to explain with words, but the slope should not reach up to the brows, it should start curving near the bottom of the eyes.

MO, but here's the funny thing. Every time I run LOOT with MO, MO will warn me about how the order of the mods is problematic and I should use MO's auto mod sort feature.

I don't know which one to trust here, LOOT or MO. Either way, my game will constantly crash no matter what.

Well for one, I would trust LOOT, but most of all I would check those mods and see where they are suppose to be in the load order. I had a lot of mods installed one time and plenty of crashing, until I went in and realize I had mods that should've been put lower in the order.

I don't know how many mods you have, sometimes it's good to take the time , and redo everything. But in your case you have the option to just wait for SSE.

Have the developers talked anything about the progress?

Oh and Vivec got a figure :^)

I'm and I'm not shitposting, this is what I meant

Trust Loot. I dont get that message but LOOT is definitely better for sorting.

Should I bother to download all of the minor texture mods (candlesticks, tomatoes, doors, windows, etc.) mentioned on STEP or should I just use Betheda's hi-res texture pack?

Ofc you should. Otherwise you have jarring quality differences in the wold

Have you ever tried making that yourself? Nobody here has a good profile to offer. This isnt Blender with 500.000 polygons per inch

There are plenty of waifus here with great noses and profiles. Meara and Eiries are probably the best at it.

>meara
lol
>eiries
high poly

Yes and I know it's difficult. I was just pointing it out. Comparatively it does look ok yes, but that doesn't mean it can't be improved.

Explain how Eiries' and Honey's waifus have perfect profiles then.

I think that you're just being lazy and making excuses.

>lol
whats so funny?
>highpoly
iirc, Halo makes the high poly meshes only after they make the preset on the regular face mesh, meaning it has to be good beforehand to look good in high poly.

You should consider changing your tone my friend, no reason to talk like a shitposter.

Like this?

That's the idea. It still seems to me like the entire thing is a bit too far forward.

>changing your tone
Sorry about that.

>Like this?
Little more backward, might throw off the size the nose needs to be as a whole though.

>high poly meshes
I need this.

It does not go any further back. The vertexes start to clip like this, this is the best i can get. There are only like 6 or 7 vertexes in the entire area, and changing them further makes them move up/down instead of back. I tried the nose depth slider but that moves the entire area back, even the area next to the nose and gives her a fetal alcohol syndrome.

only for eiries and honey.

I wish I can be treated like the King and Queen of /tesg/ too.

What Halo does isn't related to /tesg/ in anyway.

>Looking for mods made for cool screenshot scenery
>Scenes looks good
>Some of its places however have enemies in them

But why?

Go back to playing Persona 5. You're not welcome here anymore.

Is there a fix for shinyness of certain objects?

Specifically old rusted iron doors and whatever else found in the nord catacombs that's shinier than bathroom tiles?

I think you have me confused user, I don't even like persona.

Sorry, I was triggered because your waifu's clothes in this is currently associated with a notorious shitposter.

Oh, that's entirely reasonable to mix up then.

Get some skooma or sujamma and relax, user. Your paranoia is a very unhealthy thing to have.

Sorry, Stages (Redux) not Scenes.

Im manually pulling out all the ash hoppers and Spiders this guy insists on having in his POSER STAGES.

I won't stop and I won't let my guard down until I'm completely sure that he fucked off permanently.

no wincest connection?
lameand boring

Incest is haram

>no faust and yrsa
Shit chart.

>need to change slot id since modder decided a bra needs to be chest armor so you can't actually wear anything over it
>have literally no idea how to edit it

in general why is there no nice underwear mod for unp?

Change the slots in the CK and the nif.

This'n forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/576983-tutorial-assign-meshes-to-new-body-parts/

all I want is muh skyui
I refuse to play a game with a console based ui

play Oldrim. You seriously won't get anything out of SSE right now and also won't for a long time.

>download creation kit
>stumble around until I find the esp
>eventually find the thing I need to edit
>can only seem to open the armor window, no such mention of armoraddon anywhere

any mods that let me use magic on my right hand when the bow is idle?

I haven't touched SSE in a long time, though when I did I liked that it crashed less
>adventuring in skyrim
>save game because you never know when a crash can happen
>walk 2 more feet
>crash

>load interior/exterior
>crash

>restart again
>run game for hours with no issues
>crash randomly again

It should display any addons used in that window you found. On the right hand side near the bottom.

I think I got this figured out
do I have to export the .nif or whatever through the creation kit or is that something available outside of the esp/esm files?

are we talking about modded? Well obviously you wont crash less without any script mods running.

Even without mods, vanilla Oldrim is notoriously unstable even on consoles.

Does Mega Milkdrinker not come with a femalebody_sk and femalehead_sk file?

GTFO /pol/.

Nope. I think it only has diffuses, you need to grab normals, specs and sub scatter somewhere else. Imho, it works really well with Real Girl's

Meshes folder in data, or the mod folder if you're using MO. It should be fairly easy to find; it says where the mesh is in the addon window there in your image under "biped model".

Nav to that location and edit that file specifically. Refer to the link above to find what you need to alter in the nif, it should only take two seconds.

mornin' Niko

Shut it Cumtears.

I think I changed the right thing, but when I wear it in game it's invisible

I did change it on 0 and 1

If you have NiSkinPartition in the nif, you have to set the slot in both ArmorAddon and Armor too. In this case, slot 44 needs to be set for your outfit's IDs in both ArmorAddon and Armor tabs

I thought I did, unless I somehow missed something

made more fun pics: imgur.com/a/Y6Qj7

lewds on /aco/ when

loli is not allowed on /aco/

Half-chan /tesg/ is fucking weird.

This But also, if the bra was using slot 33 originally, it will contain a body in the mesh as well, which you can just go ahead and delete. (Click on the named part of the mesh (it says it there in your image now that I actually look: "UNPbody", and hit ctrl+delete, save and test.))

are they still conspiring to push clones into suicide?

What is even the point of that board.

so that the western adult game generals have a home.

It was meant more for /co/ than for us.

No, the current target is Cumtears.

Suddenly, it all makes sense.