/eog/ Eve Online General

Anime Degenerates removed edition

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No

>Can I play the full game without paying for it?
Yes, Eve is F2P with some restrictions and you can earn enough money ingame to get a subscription.

>I want to play EVE, what should I do?
Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using any referral link (chaining them with friends works best)
If you have no friends create two accounts and refer yourself, you'll need an alt anyway.
Or use this link:
secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=4eca5d19-7c52-44fd-9de6-ff7b1398159c&action=buddy

>Now what?
Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.
No, really. Find a corp.
You don't want to be that guy.

>>>>>>
Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/cqJUuVT9
>>>>>>

Now:
>Nothing

Future: (updates.eveonline.com/)
>New Suns
>PLEX and AUR change:
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/plex-changes-on-the-way/
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/plex-rework-follow-up/
>Missile changes:
forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6894505
>Upwell Refineries:
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/introducing-upwell-refineries
>T3C Rebalance (Ex. CPU and PG subs merged, among others) ships will have 4 subs with 3 options each
>Vexor, Caldari Medium Industrials and Rupture remodel
>New Blood Raider caps and PvE Event
>CONCORD Ships:
forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=515826
>New Project Discovery
>Outposts become Citadels

Past:
>March 14: "improved" Probe/Dscan, Fighter, HIC and Rorq changes
>Nov 15: Alpha clones, Engineering Complexes, reworked boosters
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, cargo notifications
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes, nobody likes Reyni (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

orph.link/eog
docs.google.com/document/d/1knVqZEH8qFY0eT44nMEFwcKd3t4PbgcZeuv58SVUxsI/pub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous →

Permalink: orph.link/eog

stunt had it coming. he went full reddit.

>Not enjoying anime

Why is the Armageddon Navy the best ship in New Eden?

>Navy

kys

t. apoc

the caldari shields

I wish I had an sp farm

Your rokh is too slow user get in a machariel.

How is the Machariel even reasonable as as a BS? Why is it allowed to be as it is? Shit's fucked.

>Want to do carrier ratting
>Don't want to wait 1 year for carrier skills

>using expensive military material designed for large-scale battles as a source of personal income
But as long as you're not ratting in a titan, I'm going to ignore this blatant misuse of a capital.

Its not even expensive.

No excuse not to have a carrier if you're a nullbabby.

Aren't the densest concentrations of supers actually in lowsec? You know, that place where bubbles don't work?

Don't be calling anyone a babby

>174352173
>11m in vni
>30m in carrier
I get 18-22 in vni (depending of which variation of site i get), how can carrier give only 30m

fuck

Considering getting back into this game

I've only ever been a PVE babby who mined

I have an Orca (I think? The one that gives fleet boosts for mining) one one account, maxed out Hulk on another, and high mining on two more

I don't really want to PVE mine this time, but I might a bit to get the funds to plex.

I dunno my question. I guess what I should do. I want to get into combat (preferably some kind of piracy) so I'll have to transition skills and in the meantime I can make some credits mining or something. Does that sound like a plan?

What kind of skills/ship would you guys aim for if you wanted to be a solo larping pirate faggot? I know I have points in missiles, caldari ships and shields

I'm also kinda interested in the factional warfare aspect but won't that just make life hell for me in highsec?

i get 20-23 in my ishtar and i get 60-75 in my carrier. that guy probably has downsyndrome

>mining without at least 1 rorqual
No money for u

>I want to be an ebin pirate
Solo doesn't work well. You'd be aiming for blowing shit up in lowsec, but lowsec is shit and the only people who live there are bored cyno faggots waiting for someone to be dumb enough to undock and do things in lowsec.

FW is also shit, but people do it anyway so you'll fit right in if you're retarded enough.

Also, if your sec status goes down, you use an alt to do highsec things and move through highsec in an interceptor.

Oh it's the rorqual I have. Whatever is the bigger better mining support ship. It's been a while.

Rorq is the true\only mining ship now and it's a capital that uses drones.

Yeah, but you don't get to sit in a POS anymore.
You have to actually be in the ore belt, mining the asteroids with these hilariously expensive rorqual-only drones.

How is it unironically fly RNI nowadays? Or golem? Just remember RNI been huge meme ship but don't think i saw any in last years.

Speaking of memes, what is a good ship to solo drone 10? or maybe duo.

Please put your words into sentences.

Soory...bad england.

rattlesnake

HOLY FUCK BALLS I HATE MOUNTAINS

>cnr

>tfi

>tfw you're literally too retarded to play with lego's

Do the drones mine more than a barge?

Yea i was thinking about rattlesnake, but kinda not sure how to fit and how to fight...

>fc asks for tfi
>i bring tfi

Each of rorqs drones mines like a barge.

So what you're saying is that I should train up 12 rorqual alts?

Yes. Except you know...it's a capital ship, it requires a lot of time more and isk to fly it than a barge.

Not that much more. A couple extra months maybe, you get to cut down a shit ton of training from mining crystal skills. Regardless thats a huge fucking payoff if you're comparing initial investment verses potential payoff.

>Not that much
>A couple extra months

>plexing one account after your done training
>plexing five accounts after your done training
>running one client after your done training
>running five clients after your done training

pretty much the only major downside is putting like 50 bil into a belt every time you mine.

Put them in different belts then.

She looks like a hoe.

>get into jita
>get into clone bay station
>make a jump clone
>jump 900 kilometers into nulls
>realise i didn't install jump clone but just made station my home
Fuck.

>not knowing lil debbie

>900 kilometers

custom camera tracking point when

>install jump clone in null npc station
>self-destruct to Jita
>jump clone back

Now you have a jump clone in Jita. You're welcome.

oneiros

This game is dead

If only you were dead.

I wish i was fucking dead. Decided to stop eating sugar and only eat once a day and i seem to be gaining weight instead of losing it.

You don't just quit shit over night, lower the sugar week by week until you are completely off.

I don't think you're meant to only eat one meal a day. Something about less regular meals causing your body to store fat.

1. visit Veeky Forums
2. don't starve yourself
3. your body follows the rules of thermodynamics so train those skills to V

Follow this^
Also wear ankle weights while you run to the store in your favorite cosplay, I promise the excersize and sweat burns too much fat to imagine.

Post lewd Kestrols

You're eating too much during your one meal or your consuming too many calories from liquids.

The body can't create weight from nothing, it can't beat physics, if you lower your consumption you lower your weight. It doesn't matter if you eat 20 meals a day or 1, your body may enter "starvation mode" and reallocate the calories its taking in to store fat but that doesn't mean you gain weight it means your bodyfat percentage increases. That change comes from altering your dietary consumption in a way that makes your body think its a non-standard routine you could eat one meal a day and if it's your normal routine your body won't go into starvation mode, it will adapt to whatever.

You're making it more complicated than it really is, lower your portions, move more, don't drink/eat shit that is literally just for taste eg soda and chips and shit.

>Also wear ankle weights while you run to the store
>going from non-active fat chair warrior to rocky running montage

That sounds like a good way to get injured desu.

I mean obviously he's gonna stretch while he puts on his marduko magooko cosplay dummy. How do you think he's gonna zip up the back? Not like he has friends to do it for him so he's gotta stretch.

I used to overeat but i don't anymore, i always feel hungry...even an hour or two after i ate. I don't drink sodas or anything, i only drink water and tea 2 times a day (with sugar substitue though).

I was unironically thinking about ankle\hands\body\penis weights to wear all the time for years after i saw it in some anime (literalyl only saw 2 minutes of it and scene where characters wore those things was the only one i saw) but i thought those don't exist in real life.

Hot sure about Veeky Forums, it's not like it will say anyhting i don't know: "go to gym goy" and i doubt i will ever do that.

I don't cook food myself and i don't even know what i should eat, my mom just usually cooks me some vegetables, salads and i don't even remember what else, not chicken nuggets under mayonaisse is what i mean. Yea im 23 so here's that.

I don't mean stretching, I mean not having the muscle structure built to support the activities yet. Pretty much any quick fix is a recipe for injuring yourself, your body will be a lot stronger if you give it time to adapt to a new lifestyle and stick with it.

>anime
maybe suicide is the answer

The sticky of Veeky Forums has some pretty good shit for cutting even if you're not looking into becoming ripped, actual healthy diet plans and shit
Always take a look before dismissing an idea

Oruze pls go

>overheat
Yo uh I don't think he means that, just in

>Oruze

Veeky Forums covers all fitness its not just "lol lift weights" there's dietary advice and shit too. Though you're probably right about already knowing what you need to do. Most people know what they need to do it just isn't easy. I don't know what sort of weight gain we're talking about here but if what your saying is "I don't eat anything unhealthy and all I drink is water/tea and my portions are super small and I still gain weight!" then I just know you're a fucking liar. People don't have special bodies that let them ignore the laws of nature.

The only way to have a strong healthy body is to eat with the intent of having a strong healthy body and to have a lifestyle that supports a strong healthy body. That means exercising, going outside, doing yardwork, walking/standing/moving your body, not pushing yourself too hard and injuring yourself, correcting your natural imbalances/posture, having a proper sleep schedule.

Veeky Forums only talk about how to become a trap

well i sleep like shit, maybe 6 maybe 4 hours a day, don't move except to and from work but i do eat barelly anything. I guess i just stay fat untill i finally kill myself, hehe.

I'm new to the game and have been training gallente ship skills. I was going to aim for using a Megathron for level 4 missions which I understand are good income and sound kinda fun. But should I be using a different type of ship? What kind of ideal fittings exist for that stuff? Is the kronos far better than the Megathron?

You'd do the L4's a lot better if you use a Dominix with some good drone skills.

Did... did EvE go F2P?

How are the player numbers/activity in EvE nowadays? Haven't played in a couple of years.

They are pretty alright.

You won't have problems with finding people to play with/people to kill/people to scam

Don't believe the lies

>go to uniwiki to check ships
>check what it says about the daredevil.

>The Daredevil is a Serpentis faction frigate. It is a potent ship, with two turrets acting as six due to its special ability and its bonus to webs allowing it to stop most ships in their tracks. Daredevils can be quite deadly, doing a large amount of damage for a frigate sized hull, and being able to slow ships to 10% velocity with one web makes deploying that damage even easier. Although expensive, it is easy to skill into and has enough firepower to blast through all the L1 and L2 missions, including the SoE epic arc and the Dagan mission at the end. You can shield tank it for more DPS at the expense of some EHP and the tacking abilities, but the extra DPS is probably a waste for missioning.

Pretty dank info e-uni senpai

not really f2p, more like a permanent trial

>extra DPS is probably a waste for missioning.
What.

Here, if you're in it to make Isk you should probably just go for a Machariel.
docs.google.com/document/d/1knVqZEH8qFY0eT44nMEFwcKd3t4PbgcZeuv58SVUxsI/pub

No don't use a Dominic because the fucking rats will never stop shooting your drones

fuck off retard

Level 1-2's silly. I just like how they take a fucking terrifying frigate and only talk about running shit missions with it.

They talked about pvp you knob

Literally why? Is that info out of date or something?

I used to be chubby but got a stomach ulcer a while back. I was advised to take it easy on my stomach by eating 6-7 meals every day (splitting each meal into a few smaller bits) and ive lost a ton of weight since. Now im mr. Skeletal.
You just need the discipline to not eat much during one meal, eat just enough to not feel hungry anymore.
Gym wont help you lose a lot of weight, it just converts some of it to muscle, running like a madman for half an hour is barely enough for you to burn one burger-worth of calories. So eat right to lose weight, train right to tighten those buns.

>not jumping 2 cents at a time to counter people who outbid you in the time it takes you to change your order.

No. They probably just hate the fact that you can make 200m/hour in high sec if you follow that guide.

Some guy wants to sell me skill injectors for 6USD a pop.
Am I being scammed?

>you are only allowed to do L4s with my autistic jew scheme. stop playing the game how you want

It's CCP employee

report him

Is his name CCP Peligro?

what's the usual price.

get dunked you fucking nerds

Do i get rewarded for reporting those ollegal sellers?
I'm not sure if you are really saying that ccp does this to fish for unfair players, he says he has a russian friend who farms them to him for an even lower price and he just takes a cut of the profit and resells them to other people as a middleman.
He has like 140 safely stored in amarr
A skill extractor is like 6$, an injector is i imagine, quite a bit more in real cash.

oneiros

Muninn

>afk cloaky camping still exists
>this is considered okay by players who have been playing for 7-8 years
>forcing players to play with mechanics from almost a decade ago
and people wonder why eve never holds onto players over the long term

Can you enjoy EVE when you dont enjoy other MMOs?

Yes

Cry about it shitter

It's me and 5 of my alts doing blops all over your shit. It's my goal to make you think I'm actually afk

You also can't enjoy other mmos after you start playing EVE

>It's me and 5 of my alts doing blops all over your shit. It's my goal to make you think I'm actually afk
he thinks playing the game in a manner that makes it unenjoyable for other players and actively pushes them away from the game is okay
he wonders why there's less and less content each month