/pg/ - Persona General

Last thread: →

NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/191458/
imgur.com/a/0jQyT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

KAWAKAMI IS BEST GIRL EVER.

Cute cute CUTE!

Persona 5 Arena when

>yusuke visiting my house to read an art book with me
i'm not sure how this is a group activity but alright

LAVENZA IS CUTE

Post the CUTEST Futaba you've got.

Lavenza should do her hair up. And talk in a bitchier voice, and carry around a stun baton.

>Ann is supposed to be the walking sex bomb character
>Makoto's hips make Ann's look so bad that she might as well be a dude

Rate my Persona

how about the lewdest?

good enough for the final boss/10

Where did you find this O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also acceptable

>no Phys Repel
Not playing the game right/10

Needs magic ability and concentrate.

How do the Phantom Thieves compare to SEES and the IT in terms of camaraderie and professionalism?

I can't help but shake the feeling Im under leveled.

Im at the start of the UFO and Im only around 36ish. Im getting by fine but I can't shake the feeling I should be higher

Does the the EXP boost from finishing Mishima really make that huge a difference. Ive been sitting on the last two levels of it because fuck Mishima

>Joker failing that hard on the treadmill
My sides.

> Only talks about eating sweets in her confidant
> Only eats sweets in an all you can eat buffet
> Only talks about sweets when afflicted with hunger

How the fuck does she maintain that curvy figure?

I was thinking about those, do you think it's worth giving up Miracle Punch + Apt Pupil combo for them?

nhentai.net/g/191458/

Camraderie:
PT > IT > SEES

Professionalism:
SEES > PT > kindergarteners >>>>>>>>>>>>>> IT

Through the power of waifu marketing

Her part time job burns alot of calories.

The PT have better camaraderie than the IT?

i'm a degenerate someone do a lewd edit of this with ahegao and jizz stains

honestly the phantom thieves lose a lot of professionalism points by continuing to use the same cell phones even after they're compromised, continuing to talk about their shit in public really loudly in the same place every time after getting recorded and blackmailed already, having their leader walk around in public having fun when he's supposed to be dead, and using the homestead of their leader as their 'secret base'

still more professional than the investigation team i guess, but at least their kids detective game felt at home in a small, sleepy town like inaba

I miss Shiho

Stay mad that these two are inevitably gonna fuck

I wonder how haru would react if you hug her from behind and burry your face in her fluffy hair.

Shit that was my mistake.

Why do you think I ranked them lower than SEES?

>mfw no Shiho S. Link
Fug, I wanted to protect her smile.

She's actually one of the best looking girls in the game and seeing her break over the course of a couple days made me rock hard. Everytime she had those lifeless eyes and even more bruises I couldn't help but wanting to punish her even further.

Is there a guide for where to get all the books?

She was Ann's social link.

KOI! ROOKI!!!!

>I have to get Ryuji's face laminated

imgur.com/a/0jQyT

Here is another question with regards to rusing Goro, why did Joker plan to get caught and fake his own death rather than just scheme to not get caught at all?

Have fun with Kamoshida's sloppy seconds I guess.

also by just disappearing into thin air where literally anyone can record it happening instead of like, literally anywhere private or in a bush or something. like rent out a hotel room or go to a bathroom in range or something. i dunno, just more tactful than whoops, no one's report a giant group of teenagers disappearing into thin air, none of the many video cameras are gonna pick this up

You see her once for one scene. That shit doesn't count.
I wanted to be there at her rehab and cheer her on by shouting "YOU CAN DO IT!" at the top of my lungs

Such a forward action from Joker would inevitably break the shackles of restraint on Haru's lust-filled mind, causing her to whip around, throw him to the ground and violently mate with him on the spot before using his semen to grow her new batch of plants

It's been a solid 7 years since I last played P4, what unprofessional things did they do?

>in Mementos
>Makoto: It's dark, if I look at my map and notes though that'd be bad for my eyes
>Ryuji: I must have good eyes then because I don't read a damn thing

It feels more sincere. The IT does more shit as a group but it comes across very, teen sitcomy. Like they have no identity or individual relationships outside of Yu.

The PT aren't perfect in that regard either but they show more concern and more signs of a relationship outside the protagonist.

Ryuuji and Anna are child hood pals, Yuusuke and Futaba bicker between themselves and she gives him a nickname. Morgana crushes on Ann and has his stuff with Haru.

Makoto is a bit odd girl out there but she still shows interest in Futaba's well being, had a spat with Ann earlier in the game and having one character being paired mostly with the MC isn't bad and she still bants off them well

I mean Ann was the one social linking her, that's why she got to cheer Shiho on.

I'd think she would just put her hands on yours, giggle and maybe turn around towards you because she wants a kiss or something.

Cute design and one of the few people with a kind word for you in the early game, she was definitely waifu material

I'll admit that seeing Ryuji made me laugh.

For the love of god

You can't expose him to anyone (and that includes Sae) if you don't get a live recording of him being a dick

no there'd be rape

>mfw no Kawakami and Shiho threeway.
Why live?

t.kamoshida

I'm pleasantly surprised that we don't have a million retards in here asking why they didn't just change Goro's heart.

I want to record Goro sucking on Joker's dick.

They already had him on the phone plotting to kill him. They didn't really need him to actually fall into the trap.

The Sho's Over

Kamoshida sure didn't.

I would actually buy his Persona, plus I hear it learns a Severe Curse spell.

>Like they have no identity or individual relationships outside of Yu

The game literally starts out with Yosuke and Chie being casual friends if you say they weren't, why would you lend out one of your favorite dvd's to a random and Yukiko/Chie being a pair. Only one other Person part of the IT actually lived in Inaba.

they could have taken a fraction of the money they were using to buy greaves and pistols and shit and gotten their own big tv to not have to rely on a department store

they could have handled their business anywhere else but a food court everyday, which was so bad even the main bad guy was giggling about their "secret base" in the penultimate dungeon

honestly i think they might be better off than the PT, at least they didn't get caught over and over again, if only because the boonie police are insanely incompetent/junes has bad surveillance

This image never ceases to amuse me. It's great.

Even they know they couldn't.

They should have just killed Goro though from the start.

Why are the PT such pussies?

>Caroline kicks you into the Velvet Room
>Justine just kinda stands there and doesn't give a fuck
>Lavenza walks into the Velvet Room with you

And who are you going to show it to? nobody else besides his own partner (sae) would be relevant, since everything was so corrupted the leaks wouldn't get any attention at all

They killed two birds with one stone. They got sae as an ally, and goro lowered his guard thinking it was all over and gave up shido's name out loud in that recording

Which is pretty retarded from both goro, who talked, and from the PT (especially joker), who saw shido a bajillion times before ACTUALLY realizing Pitbull was behind his incident

So who ends up with the most fucked up life and why if The Phantom Thieves of Hearts never existed?

>The game literally starts out
Yeah and then Yu just comes in and steals the show

To be fair the whole using the June's TV was because it came out into a safe spot in the TV world. A TV in a different spot would be a gamble, no need to take that risk.

Ann, Joker, and Morgana all had that good killer intent but they softened up with each new stray they picked up. By the end of it all it was a point of pride that they didn't murder

Is Mika-chan yuri?

i'd rather rehabilitate Lavenza

How long do you have to wait to use Network Fusion again?

>A TV in a different spot would be a gamble

Do they know this for sure? Couldn't they have just experimented, or maybe make their own safe spot? Or not fucking wimp out? What would be so dangerous?

A day.

Getting trapped and dying alone in the TV world?

In-game time?

power bottom/semen demon joker always makes my dingle tingle

Futaba would likely be a neet until death. Everyone else would probably be fine overall.

Haru would have to marry scumfuck though.

Yes, just come back the next day and you can do it again.

Pretty sure Teddie established it early on, but it was a long time ago so don't quote me on that.

They probably could have, but again why bother? They never had any issues using the one at junes

>ooi, shujin

so it would basically be the worst possible ending

Damn wimps. Granted you don't need to go on a murderfest like Goro, but Jesus just kill the conspiricy and you can get away clean.

Futaba is kill
Yusuke is forever a slave to his sensei and or gets kicked out
Makoto is in the clear since she would have no reason to target the mafia as the principle would have never placed that flier
Ann either has to live with the fact she did nothing to stop the rape/suicide of her only friend in the world
Ryujii is a friendless loser and will be typecasted as a badboy, which in the PT timeline already is but has friends so it doest hurt at all
Haru is a sexslave for her husbando
Potter kun is also a friendless loser

Fuck off xXxEdgemasterxXx.

Futaba Kills herself
Ann whores herself to Coach
Yusuke probably kills himself due to depression from having his work stolen
Haru becomes her fiance's plaything
Makoto leads a boring life being a robot
Kawakami becomes a whore, probably dies from working too much, probably ends up doing drugs. Dies in some back alley all alone.
Tae stops being a doctor
Iwai goes back to the Yakuza
Yoshida keeps dropping the spaghetti when he's called no good tora
Get Smoked becomes a bully
Ryuji probably ends up in jail for assault
Ohya drinks herself to death
Sojiro probably gets depressed and closes Leblanc after Futaba kills herself
Goro dies anyway
Chihaya is sad and keeps selling rock salt
Hifumi becomes an idol and quits shogi
Mishima gets bullied so much he kills himself
Sae's issues escalate and she becomes corrupt

Futaba because she kills herself.

Well let's break it down.

Ann gets raped by Kamoshida

Ryuji eventually gets expelled because of his temper and that probably ends his academic career right there so he gets a job at big bang burger

Yusuke gets his lifes work stolen and his dreams crushed. He Van Goghs himself

Makoto gets overwhelmed by stress and pulls a Shiho

Futaba never leaves her room and gets taken away by bad uncle Sojiro turns to drink and gets into a car wreck

Haru lays back and thinks of England. Eventually slits her wrists.

Do Invigorate skills stack?
And can you have more than one of the same Invigorate skill on one Persona?

Should've killed makoto while they were at it. I mean at that point they either face a life in prison or the death penalty.

>ywn swoop in and save her from having to become an actual prostitute
>ywn marry her and have a family

Why live?

>3mb webm
>file to large
WHY

Fuck you. For something that advertised itself as a power trip fighting against the man thing they sure wimped out at the end.

You CAN do that tho. She even gives you a ring.

>an actual prostitute
But she already was user.

You're pretty stupid on a lot of levels

Joker gets to eat sushi at Eikichi's restaurant in Sumaru City!

Yeah I thought it was funny that they weaponized all the evils of the world in the end but were basically just edgy superheroes the whole way through. It felt pretty unearned that Joker got to use Sinful Shell.