arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet
imgur.com/a/PAkty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for don't bully Roy!

You can't stop me. I'll even pretend to send him home or pass Triangle Adept just to bully further.

The plan doesn't seem to work as expected

Why is Roy such a mediocre red sword?
Chrom,Lucina, Marth,Ryoma,Alm,Lyn,Karel are better

Because SoS sucks and his stats are just a tad too balanced. He'd be a discount Ryoma if it had 2 range counter and he was +Spd with Fury.

Forsyth is cute! CUTE!!!

>Taco
>Shitja
>Kuckro
Thanks for the free wins, geekboy.

Roy is literally the worst lord in the whole series after Corrin, and on par with Micaiah.

I barely even play this game anymore but every time I login just to blow the free stones I keep getting stuff

worth 5 starring a +atk -res nino?
she's got desperation and fury

Savage's feet

Maybe people just see Taco and don't want to play you?

Wait, she's coming.

I got a -HP +Atk Azura but I also have a +Spd -Res Ninian.

Is it worth training up Azura? I already have way too many good blues

>red beats green
no shit jackass
My lobster could probably take on 2 Hectors granted neither of them have Vantage

>fury on squishy mages like nino or linde

when will this meme end

Checkmate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet

Ninian only gets more kills than Azura if she's +Atk. Azura would probably be the more useful one unless you gave Ninian Hone Atk or Speed already.

I just got a +Atk/-Def Azura a few hours ago that will replace my -Spd Ninian for defense teams but not on my dragon team.

Did you remember to expect perfection today, /feg/?

Fury is used to safely activate desperation.

shit happened my dog
still worth 5 starring her? i'm only asking because 20k feathers takes 10 million years to get

But taco is really common in the arena, are people still afraid ?

When 42/43 Speed stops being good.

this game is all about who 1 shots who first, you think you'll be able to attack twice with the unit without it dying so you can pop desperation?

REV UP THOSE TRIANGLE ADEPTS BOIS, Subaki will save us once again

Python, pls

>600 orbs later
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. I FINALLY GOT ALM.

He's +Attack/-Def. What should I give him? Was thinking darting blow or Life and Death for wind sweep memes. I have a home speed person on my team, so that should be enough to get Alm to high enough speed to abuse it.

I don't fucking know m8 people still seem to think Effie is a good unit

Welp, Time to do some work miss Ninian.

A 2 ranged unit can
A 2 ranged unit with a dancer is basically free

Jesus. I wouldn't go that far. Corrin and Micaiah are some pretty badly written characters. Roy is okay. Compared to those two he's downright great.

You use Ardent Sacrifice for that, since it only takes one usage to activate it instead of two.

You use Darting Blow on a +Atk Nino and Death Blow on a +Spd one. She uses a -blade weapon, so she should have a +4 Speed buff on her at all times too. Fury is useless.

>600

Are you serious man? What was your pity %?

...were you not only sniping reds?

This guy actually thinks the 6 damage from fury is a negative effect.

Hahahahaha

>+atk
Guess I'll just sit here with my two -atk Alms, hope I get a +atk Ike when he comes out

I'm just going to have thunder cock kill everything except that green armor.

Turn 1 I can kill the blue mage or Zephiel and get him back to safety. From there it's gg.

Vantage Taco can be an annoying cunt if you dont have something to deal with it. I do so its not that terrible, but its still fucking annoying.

I prefer having draw back on my Nino because on some maps like twin bridges, having repositioning is critical. I got around the 2 usage activation fury by baiting blue mages with Nino. it works so it's fine I guess.

He has a lisp

welp
this looks easy af

I was indeed only sniping reds. I got 5* out the ass. Literally got back to back Lukas when no reds appeared twice. Highest my pity chance hit was 5.75%(That's on focus and non focus, for 11.50% total.)

I was unlucky and lucky at the same time.

>Zephiel is going to be 5* prize guise
I wonder where that idiot is? Guess he will damage control that Marx is going to be legit 5* prize

(lol

>Hey fuckboy, you ready to train the Shitwings all the way up to Level 20 in only a few days, then kill a tedious amount of enemies just for a few orbs?
>no
>too fucking bad you'll do it anyway

>neutral Rein cant oneround Zeph without Death Blow or a nearby cav meme

Really tempted to blow my load on Hawkeye for that skill, but I know the instant I do I'll roll a 5* of him or get Klein.

18 days isn't a few.

I just fucking realized this is the neverending dream
The two small rooms are those rooms where you have to step on the tiles before you can reach zephiel

>18 days to get to lvl 35 and kill 5 enemies with 3 characters
>you will need them later

Literally a god send, thank fuck we got 8 orbs +5 free ones over the last 2 days and Zephiel tomorrow

The rest of the time will be spent furiously trying to kill the enemies as the character you don't want to kill them counters and kills them instantly.

>600 orbs only sniping reds to get Alm.
I'm fucking terrified of when Ike comes.

>posting in early threads
stop enabling cancer

It still counts even if they die

Move them out of the enemies range then you retard

+spd or +atk Ike is going to be the new hector

>he doesn't train all his units in his free time
took me literally 10 minutes to complete all these quests because i had all of them already levelled

>flawless arena run
>Linde
I hate Linde so goddamn much, I've been cheated out of 4.6k

Making Fae's first night outside of Arcadia with humans horrible by capturing her and selling her to slavery!

>new Best red
>becomes new best green
It don't think it works like that desu mate

Not everyone has them, I literally just pull the exact same characters, there's so many I have multiple of yet have never even seen raigh or most of the fliers

this guy actually thinks the extra def and res are relevant at all

Hahahahaha

this guy actually thinks using fury to proc desperation is viable

hahahahahah

>hector is the only thing that makes an account worth buying
>same with Ike because you can bet your ass he won't be available in 4*
baka baka

you get raigh at the start of the game

There is no guarantee that Ike will even be a top tier unit.

It is viable because you fight AI. Waiting for an ally to take damage is just as fast as attacking twice with a dance.

It's nice, isn't it? Too bad you aren't forced to kill the mages first for Zephiel to be accessible, but then again the fight would be too easy and reinforcements would be neccessary.

Just like Marx isn't going to be a natty 5* Grand Hero Battle amirite

Yeah, he will be just another chrom or worse ,softboy seliph

A unit that turns every arena match into a 4 on 3 in your favor until he slowly makes his way to your team and is easily mopped up by any red unit in the game?

Sounds fine to me.

As long as he's not the next Takumi, a unit that requires specific counters and makes every match he's in harder to complete without any deaths on your side.

Happy birthday daughteru.

We already know Xander's stats though,
We have no information on Ike.
So I don't know why everyone suddenly thinks he is going to be amazing.
He could easily be a slower more powerful Chrom, or Alm.
Or his Ragnell could lose some passives.
But yeah, keep claiming he is going to be the best unit ever.

Best family
imgur.com/a/PAkty

There's NO way they're giving you Zephiel at anything lower than a 3*, sorry lads but the difficulty is going up

Why'd Felicia put her dick in her daughter's cake?

Cute

>It tastes...salty

Honestly everyone is the best unit ever with SI, as long as ragnell has a good effect he will be good, he's pretty much guaranteed to have good def and 50 Atk

lower than a 4**

are you being retarded on purpose?
Ike will be the next hector because of rarity and/or unique skills, not because he's a free defense win

>are you being retarded on purpose?
Are you? What does +spd or +atk have to do with rarity and/or unique skills?

>he's pretty much guaranteed to have good def and 50 Atk
No he isn't.
Sophia should have been guaranteed high res and low defence,
But instead she has 28 defence and 29 res.
Lissa should be frail but fast.
But no, she has 25 speed and 28 defence.

Well Hector is only rare because he's never had a banner, Ike will have a banner

because no one is going to pay for an Ike with shit IVs
holy shit you are dense

>Ike compared to literal who's
Really? And Lyn shouldn't have high speed?

>10 defends
>Team has no mages, ranged units or Close Counters
CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

>you get to choose IVs before you pay

>he can't read
(lol

No Lyn shouldn't have such high defence.
The game is not balanced around in game growths as much as people think they are.

>78 hp
>20 res
>my neutral rein needs at least deathblow 2, a rally attack, an attack +1 S skill just to 1 shot

holy fucking shit what

>it works with a dancer
>it works when half of the enemies are already dead

It also only depends on the interaction of 2 units (attacker/dancer) instead of 3 or 4 like Sacrifice needs. Fury is more than fine.

>he can't comprehend someone else's argument
>or form his own
meme word

>free moonbow in the new quests
Thanks

Yes, waste a turn usingg Ardent Sacrifice. Have you actually even used the skill? You need someone else to be damage to use it on them. Meanwhile, you can have Fury, kill and attack melee twice or tank a hit that would have otherwise killed you thanks to the +3 res/def/spd, and then have desperation ready while also having the advantage on positioning. It also synergizes well with WoM teammates.

(you) (lol

When will this moonbow meme end?

when we get other 2cd specials

Im confused /feg/ - should I play female or male Avatar in Birthright?

I mean, playing female would be more fitting for me, feeling more "right" as personification. But at the same time, male Avatar would be able to reach S support with girls in your squad. I know there exist "patch" for that, but it dont work properly (game have problems with recognizing siblings and such) and require hacked 3ds.

What to do?