liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/tcs-hearthstone-national-championships-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LE FORCE NURTURE SAVENGE RORE XDXDXD
SUCH SKILL XDXDXD

Why do I even play this shitty fucking game anymore?

Was it rape?

The spectator curse is strong with me, I've made my friends lose 5 times in a row.

SO FUCKING TIRED OF FIGHTING MAGES WHO HAVE A SECRET UP EVERY TURN.

Just put this bad boy in your deck and you'll never run into another mage again.

>spectate a friend quest
>1 person online, he's legend okay this should be easy
>playing freeze mage, in casual
>loses
>plays a 2nd game
>loses again
>rage quits the game
>logs back in, starts playing again but can't spectate him anymore
>I was completely silent the entire time, I don't give a fuck if he loses I mean it's hearthstone shit happens, I just want my free pack
>pic related happens then he immediately unfriends me

Why do people do this? It's fucking pathetic. Just had another person come online where I watched them play 1 game that they lost and what do they do? Immediately quit the whole fucking game.

In all cases I am completely silent, I don't give any advice or analyze play or talk shit or anything, like seriously what the fuck I just want my free pack why are people such cucks?

You seem like an asshole

post your tag I'll win for you

He was playing freeze mage, so he's an asshole by default.

> turn 8

im gonna cheers

6 friends lost now, nice, I should sell my tilting services somewhere.

1. play quest rogue vs some paladin
2. quest, swashbuckler, shadowstep, shadowstep, coin in hand
3. draw ferryman
4. draw prep
5. ??????

Let's play a game /hsg/. Guess step no. 5.

Mark my words. 3 weeks from now tier 1 will be entirely Paladins.

Already got someone else for it (pirate warrior), but thanks for the offer.

How? I was completely silent when spectating, wasn't even watching the games tbhfam I was doing stuff in my 2nd monitor instead. He blocked me from the only reason I collect randoms as friends in this game which is for spectate quests, and when I asked essentially "wtf dude?" he unfriended me.

If I was talking shit about his play the whole time or critiquing him yeah I'd agree, I've had people do that to me too and it sucks. But I didn't, I don't see how that makes me an asshole.

Because of your condescending question
>did you just really do x in y and .....
You give off an asshole vibe

not saying anything comes off as too ambiguous
i personally wouldlnt be bothered by it but maybe he was practicing cause he doesnt know how to play it and you made him feel insecure, then you flat out came off as an asshole yourself

like youre clearly not buddy buddy with the guy just say hey can i spec you to get this quest or something, i dont have this problem cause i just message one of my close friends and tell them i got the quest

Reminder everyone was RIGHT about Un'goro. Pirate Warrior is the strongest deck in the game.

sniff me

I wouldn't really consider it being an asshole if I was justified in saying that. It wasn't condescending as much as it was out of surprise that a guy who got to legend and was playing in casual got that upset about being silently spectated.

>but maybe he was practicing cause he doesnt know how to play it and you made him feel insecure

I was literally silent the whole time, this doesn't make any sense. He's even legend already, and playing in casual, there's literally nothing to lose. It's sad, in all honesty I was already planning on unfriending him since the only reason I get a bunch of randoms as friends is for the spectate quest, so if he's gonna block me he's worthless to me.

Like how can you be that insecure in casual mode when you were secure enough to not have ladder anxiety and get to legend? What I said was out of amazement more than anything. A more mature person would apologize, say they just got flustered or something because they lost to lucky bullshit, and allow for spectating again.

Jade is such cancer wtf is this?

>pirate warrior
>strongest deck

>mimic shadowstep

How lucky can you be?

Even your posts give off an asshole vibe
>I only have you on my friends list for my own benefit

Shit happens sometimes. Except for my Rogue opponents. Shit happens almost every time.

legend isnt what you think it is dude
he could have gotten there slamming pirate warrior

either way (you) want the pack so just put in the effort and send one line before speccing so you dont lose all the monkeys you keep around for the quest

>not having a designated friend to exchange spectate quests and 80 golds quests

>tfw getting carried by medivh and mana bind in arena
So far I copied 2 meteors, a flamestrike, a blizzard and a hex and never drew it against rogue
I still think the card is trash, but I'm high rollin it hard today

It's so dominant that half the ladder techs specifically against it and it still has the highest winrate in the gane

You're an asshole bruv. Might wanna fix that.

The only one teching against it is Hunter.

can this work?

sniff my upgraded win axe
*hits face*
*plays 0 Mana 3/3s*
*charges face*

disguisedtoast streamed pseudo-freeze mage last night with a teched in eater, it was pretty funny

Did you choose your champion for those free packs yet /hsg/?

Who did you pick?

Just got back into the game after months of not playing. Made Exodia Mage. Fun deck to play but far too inconsistent.

Any decks anyone can recommend for ladder climbing?

fuck jade stuff im done with this shit, why did i come back to this game

I want to charge face on Valeera as well

Shawnee.

Hunter does well

are you talking about the college thing or something else?

King Anduin

the college thing or is it something else this time

Jade is dead, what the fuck are you talking about?

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/tcs-hearthstone-national-championships-2017

Yeah, the college tourney.

Lol. How are your friends this bad? I never have trouble with the spectate quest. Like 50% at worst.

>Not having to prune your friends list because you've maxed out and getting 1-4 quests a day

I found the exact moment where I quit playing this game. Right here.

Keep playing goy, just think of all the new exciting cards you can pay for 3 times a year!

Anyone know why my hearthstone deck tracker doesn't work?
It then tells me to run it as administrator but it does nothing.

Cali

i do not follow streams nor esports in general, which one should i pick?

They're not bad, I'm literally cursed.

just played against 3 "jade decks" summoning golems out the ass, im really struggling ti have fun help

sniff my armpits

try to get past rank 23

Lol mage luck is fucking cancer.

17 after a years break, is it normal for everyone to have gold portraits at this rank?

who do i vote? cal?

o-ok

Anything worths saving for, or should I just blow my load (4000 gold) on Un'Goyo packs?

dont matter, they are all random players from random schools, you only get 1-3 packs

how do i win against midrange hunter? i lose a majority of matches against them both as quest warrior and control paladin, mainly because they pull some absolute bullshit hyena and i can't recover

gold portrait =/= good
and those are the gold portrait farming ranks
not until august

the most populous university should have more better hearthstone players on average

How the hell can I determine which college has the best HS players?

>the most populous university should have more better hearthstone players on average
Sure vote for Thijs or Pavel again, enjoy your 1 pack

mulligan the quest away, look for axe
play minions early on

you cannot win if you pass the first 3 turns
rutgers has noblord so just go with that probably

joke's on you i missed the voting both times

been outa the loop for 2 years can you improve this at all?

delete this garbage

What are you trying to do with that?
is it just a demon deck?

the general idea was control with spells whilst gettin big demons out with voidcaller

you'll get overwhelmed by minions

also owl got nerfed a year ago

>no "instant unpack" button
>have to sit through this EBINNN :DDD clusterfuck of animations they probably blew over half of their budget on instead of hiring competent developers

fuck blizzard

>that lack of discard
You're playing it wrong
t. blizzard

don't mind me just taking my 50$ for a walk

cheers ill have a little reshuffle, discard deck sounds fun

How do I beat Quest Rogue as Paladin? Pray I get Equality Consecration by turn 6?

RIP HGG

void terrors are good with eggs and void callers
also malganis, but if you don't have him probably dont craft him.

got Lyra, Voraxx and Dredd
Which goes into the trash?
Still feels good never spending a FUCKING DOLLAR on this jew-simulator

>discard deck sounds fun
Oh boy
Just don't whine on here afterwards, claiming we told you it's good

void terrors eating argus'd statues with brann is gasmtastic

>Not liking WOWWWW GOLDEN common voice

you have only yourself to blame for putting an RNG card into your deck

if you hate RNG that much why put RNG cards in? replace them with non RNG cards that deal set amount of damage to specific target(s)

Control the board from the turn 1, kill everything he drops, force him to slow down and remove your minions, drop taunts. It's a surprisingly good match-up for midrange paladin decks.

user, that guy is very clearly the shaman, not the mage. Why the fuck would he be complaining about a high roll?

user, look at the screenshot again

>doesnt post tag
>doesnt post server

for what purpose

fug

Voraxx is shit curently

Lyra is useful in control priest and dredd is ised in mid hunter

First time I've seen someone else mention it, is it well known? I always get shit draws when someone spectates

New player here. Do I need to add a friend first to get this quest?

i'm 90% sure you don't need friends to get it

SHOULDVE PLAYED AROUND IT LMAO YOUR FAULT FOR LEAVING 7/3 DUDE