CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 04/19 ~ 04/26 Token "Nocturne" (Mizuki, Ryo)
>Gacha: 04/17 ~ 04/22 (Akane, Hasumi)
>Election: 04/10 ~ 05/09
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

News:
- STARLIGHT MASTER 10 Jet to the Future LQ rip: - Fumika fancomic TL: - Archive of : archive.is/VTEOF
- Unofficial ML song ranking vote: - SS Makino, Yoshino, Hasumi commus TS: - Jet to the Future/Kiraa! Mankai Smile launch stream: - CG Update (Apr 19th): - CG Risa Theater TL: - SS Update (Apr 19th): Upcoming:
Apr 22nd/23rd: Millionstars invade Taiwan
Apr 26th: SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 04, CINDERELLA GIRLS LITTLE STARS! Kiraa! Mankai Smile
Apr 29th/30th: Chokaigi 2017: pastebin.com/yjsJPxU7

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!5wUiyaKZ!Db67AzDXRbcVh-6Uk-2cMeKduOEW-Mh8tb6Q0OSyzPk
bilibili.com/video/av9913970
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm154846
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For HHW

I don't really like Miki

Love Live
Bang Dream
Starlight Stage

The Holy Trinity.

This is the idol you'll be producing from now on.

No thanks

I really don't like Miki.

She looks like she is having so much more fun when she is playing with PoPiPa.

Miki, you're cool when you're not thirsting after the P dick

Rin

I miss iDOLM@STER 1 Unawakened Miki. She was a good girl who developed a serious work ethic.
The decision SP made to merge Unawakened and Awakened Miki into a single character was the single worst character development idea Scamco has ever had. I'd say it's even worse than Chihaya's throat cancer getting cured by her dead brother's ghost (which had taken on the form of a blue bird) in iDOLM@STER 2.
And now SP Miki is the only fucking Miki. Every single iDOLM@STER product since SP has had SP Miki in it. She's now the only flavor of Miki available.

No.

Trinity is Love Live, Im@s and Aikatsu.

Commu for Ryo has been recorded and uploaded.

Ryo 04:
mega.nz/#!5wUiyaKZ!Db67AzDXRbcVh-6Uk-2cMeKduOEW-Mh8tb6Q0OSyzPk

Yes

No what

>Smile! Make them think you enjoy being here.
>The anime is uh...Well, pretty boring.
>These sales...Take me back Dooky!

Bang Dream!

I love her.

Basa will turn her into a lesbian don't worry

No. 1

Have you voted for Hiromi yet today?

I did it
I did it ten times

What exactly differentiates Unawakened Miki from Awakened Miki?

I agree user

Quite cute

A car accident.

So who's ranking for Kawashima?

You can't really believe someone does right?

I already try for every event up to date, doesn't really matter who's ranking.

My nigga.

I was going to. Then I saw the cards. How do you even fuck up a card with Kaede on it?
And I still probably will. Kawashima is a cute old lady.

Me and and the millions of Kawashimaniacs around the world!

Nocturne 04/19 22:32
2千位:4037 (+97)
1万位:2203 (+68)
2万位:1648 (+50)
6万位:905 (+46)
12万位:426 (+2)

>+2
>On the first day

Those millions better show up soon

bilibili.com/video/av9913970

The last Bang Dream event song featuring Gay Miria and Yuriko cheering on Yuri.

You can't dwell in the past forever

That ahoge doesn't seem very aerodynamic.

I'm serious, though. You unlock the Awakened Miki route by getting hit by a car. She drops the "lazy prodigy" shit, cuts her hair, and falls in love with you.

I know.

>have to rely on magic or get yourself in an accident to fully unlock their potential
It's a tough industry.

Or a magical accident, even.

I'm looking forward to im@s KR continuing the tradition.

Unawakened Miki is non-P-sexual. She starts out very lazy and sleepy and gradually learns what it means to be an idol. Eventually she ends up apologizing to Producer for being such a burden on him, as she finally blooms into being a professional idol.
Awakened Miki is HANII HANII HANII HANII HANII HANII I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HANII I'LL WORK MY HARDEST EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU FUCK ME SENSELESS NANO.
SP Miki took the "very lazy and sleepy" and the "HANII HANII HANII" and mashed them together into a single character. Now, instead of developing a proper work ethic and steadily building a professonal career, Miki's character path simple goes from being a lazy idiot to being a fucking annoying little shit who wants nothing more than her Producer's affection. The worst part is, that Awakened Miki had an actual REASON for falling in love with P (she was dicking around in the road, and he nearly died saving her from a car accident, which led to her turning her life around), but SP Miki falls in love with Producer for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever.

SP Miki also appears in iDOLM@STER 2, the 2011 anime, OFA, PS, etc... The classic "Lazy Girl Becomes Hardworking Professional" Miki is dead forever. Now it's just DO ME IN BOTH HOLES NANO.

I hope 360 emulation gets good someday because I want to play the original Miki routes but I don't want to buy a Japanese 360 for one game.

it's japan. if you drive around long enough it should happen easily

Pregnancy?

>HANII HANII HANII HANII HANII HANII I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HANII I'LL WORK MY HARDEST EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU FUCK ME SENSELESS NANO.
Sounds familiar.

looking good Yui

why is hibiki such a sloppy eater?

Sounds dangeresque!

It's not much, but the one thing I feel that BaneP did right was that he gave somewhat of a tangible reason for Miki to fall in love with him.

All the other girls magically warmed up to him for some reason, but Miki was actually one of the few who was a little distant to him at first. But then she had that bitchfit and BaneP had to personally talk to her and admit that he fucked up and ask that she trust him again. It's not much, but that opened a more personal relationship between the two compared to the rest of the 765 girls. So I can at least somewhat believe that Miki started craving for BaneP's P.

Thanks for that detailed explanation.

I only played SP so SP Missing Moon Miki (Miki never had much presence in Perfect Sun and Wandering Star and felt like a cameo) feels more like a tool to develop the selected idol you're producing.

>tool to develop the selected idol you're producing.

Because in all seriousness, that's all they really were there. The project fairy girls weren't even 765 idols in SP.

Why did all of the Project Fairy girls lose so much personality outside of their debut games?

She's a wild girl.

Yeah, but she then INSTANTLY jumped into HANII HANII NANO mode after that. There was no curve. Just instantaneous P-Sexuality after The Duck Incident.

Why are you stating untruths?

Oh there was a curve alright

Cute cool idol.

BaneP's face

Shoo shoo ugly.

Curves, huh?

>Awakened Miki is HANII HANII HANII HANII HANII HANII I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HANII I'LL WORK MY HARDEST EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU FUCK ME SENSELESS NANO.

Awesome.

Gotta throw self-insertingfags a bone every now and then or they'll throw one of their fits.

Hibiki was more fun as a rival, and Takane used to be smart.

Boi.

Why even bother when she won't even rank.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm154846
Here's the scene in iDOLM@STER 1 (Xbox 360 version) where she is soliciting Producer to take a photo of her naked, 14 year old breasts.
Fortunately, our innocent virgin eyes are treated to a black screen when this happens.

Tropes are easier to sell.

Like I said, it's not much. But it's something. Enough to curb my suspension of disbelief and give it a pass. Barely.

I mean say what you want about TakeP's autism, but we at least saw him earn his aidoru's trust from scratch and build a closer relationship with them. Ultimately coming to a very friendly but platonic functional professional relationship with them. But it's because the anime just stayed at this level is why I believe that he's popular shipping bait. I can realistically see romantic developments from the current level of relationship he stays at.

At the very least, I'd say it's better than Miki magically shaping her cunt to the shape of BaneP's cock overnight. Unless of course they fucked offscreen or something.

Takane is still smart and got much more development. I also still find Hibiki fun, so no idea what's going on with you.

How about you go fuck yourself with your bullshit, I'm getting tired of you.

What's wrong user?

You mad that your dick doesn't have the magic love drug that BaneP's dick has?

I know this is just more meta, but early im@s was all about self-inserting. They let you romance a solid chunk of the idols. Such as First Vision Iori, who is 14.

No, I'm tired of you TakeP shitters, go fuck yourself.

Early im@s sure, they could try bringing unawakened Miki back, I have to agree with that user.

Good. If you can vote for Hikaru too, that would be great.

>tfw you like setup of iM@S but hate self insert leads.
The CG anime is all I will ever have.

Honda Mio is my girlfriend.

Wasn't Hikaru doing unusually well based on twitter votes?

MIO YEAH

She should run while she can.

TakeP is the fucking king of self-insert characters.
The key is to self-insert as Uzuki.

Nonsense.

At this point, he's just as much a stock character as any of the Idols, Staff and other adaptation Producers and people can bring them up and use them in any way they want. And he's a popular one at that. He's here to stay.

I mean, I'm not really that fond of the guy, If anything, I'd just call myself indifferent. I do get a chuckle out of people who angrily sperg out about him or people who like him though. What's wrong user? Feeling insecure compared to him? Or maybe you're the type that has a kneejerk lashing reaction to anything popular?

Twitter votes don't mean jack. It's just an aggregate of autism if anything else.

Hikaru isn't that out of the question though. She's relevant enough to have ranked in the Voice Elections. I mean just look at what happened with Shin. STRAIGHTOUTTAFUCKINGNOWHERE Upsets are a realistic possibility.