/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Danganronpa: 5 Days Remaining (For Anthology) Edition
Danganronpa: 8 Days Remaining (For Artbook) Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/159727479774/hello-if-its-alright-are-you-familiar-with
danganronpam.tumblr.com/post/159743360704/amami-rantarous-benishake-dan-ending#notes
danganronpam.tumblr.com/post/157534906909/fun-fact-about-ndrv3-45
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chiaki

Poster below me is a thot. and will be punished accordingly

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

I'm still waiting...
...for my answer...

I love my darling husband!

Hello /drg/!

Reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

I wasn't fast enough...

I spat a karinto.

Soon, it's Boondocks time right now.

why did you kill the pure Tenko and not fucking Miu

also you are a fucking hypocrite

Koko!

Mugi!

it is very cute!

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got rebuild as an android and is now playing games with her class again on the boat.

KEK
Now how will the chubby chef punish tulpaman?

Who else wants to sunk his dink?

Kek
That's a cute Chiaki pic.
Iruma wasn't worthy of his nee-san. She was too impure.

Yes...
I've a wrong time to remind you, it seems...

W-Will Kuzuanon turn into a nigga?

But Miu isn't a suitable friend for Nee-san
She would be a good cumdump for her though, Nee-san humiliating and domming Miu when?

He already was a nigga

Me too! He's super duper cute! I wanna forbid him from mastrubating until he gets so desperate to cum he prostrates himself before me and begs to give me oral if I met him jack off

Delet. Koko is for pure only.
Unless if he's getting his dick sucked by Kaito.

>*I've chosen a wrong time to remind you
Maybe I should just go to sleep instead...

Whoops, reposting in this thread.

It's been five months since the 53rd killing game happened. The first few weeks, the trio had to constantly look over their shoulder, spending their days fleeing from TDR and civilization in general. It wasn't until recently that they found an abandoned cottage in a secluded forest, after months of living off collecting berries and hunting small game. The survivors swore to always stick together in this world, not like they had any other choice. They were basically fictional characters stuck in the real world, not to mention the huge target on their back for disrupting the peace of today's society. Honestly, Maki was doing most of the work, she did all the hunting and most of the other chores requiring athletic ability, so it wasn't surprising for Himiko to find her lying in her bed at noon. The magician was about to close to the door to the dimmed room when she realized quiet noises coming from the supposedly sleeping assassin. Harukawa was emitting faint gasps while whispering a certain astronaut's name and squirming slightly in her sheets. Slightly startled, Himiko started to quietly walk away and leave the other girl to herself. Apparently, she wasn't quiet enough as Maki shot up and asked: "W-who's there?".

First part was too long for one post.

1/?

LORD JUNKO

his dick is fair game for anyone!

As expected of the SHSL Assassin, her keen senses combined with the paranoia of living on the run quickly alerted her to the smaller girl's presence. "I-I'm s-sorry, I just wanted to check on you to see if you are resting well, I didn't mean to intrude your privacy" stuttered Himiko awkwardly, her hands fidgeting. Harukawa calmed down slightly and lowered her head, looking disheartened but not saying a word. Upon taking a closer look at her face, Himiko noticed not only embarrassment on Maki's face, but also tears underneath her eyes. "M-Maki, if you have anything you want to get off your chest, you know we're always here for you, you don't have to act strong all the time and suffer on your own" offered the fellow survivor, still avoiding the gaze of her friend with a flustered look on her face. After more silence, Harukawa finally spoke up: "I appreciate the offer, but I think I would prefer being alone right now". "Talk to me, I know we have been ignoring luxuries like this so far, but we all need affection" insisted Himiko "Now that we have found a somewhat quiet life, it has become more apparent. Tell you the truth, I'm also longing for some comfort". Harukawa quickly caught on to what Yumeno meant, but asked anyway: "What are you getting at?". "W-well, how about we help relieve each other, I think we both need some solace". "Oh, O-Ok" agreed Maki with only a hint of reluctance remaining, inviting Himiko to come into her room.

I hate /u/.

2/?

He'll be hogtied

I-I'm..
No. Only Kaito and Iruma. And me.

how can anyone even compete against her?

That's right, I'm the most nigga nihon-jin around.

Nice.

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/159727479774/hello-if-its-alright-are-you-familiar-with
Tenko's backstory.

You're the only japanese person here...
Aside from that Mikanfag who's not here these days...

It's not fucking fair Saiharabros.

>The abbot used that dream to keep her in line by telling her that her aikido powers would weaken if she did stuff like eating more than 3 sweets a day, touching boys or not cleaning her room, etc. The “touching boys” part was kind of a mistake on the abbot’s part because it caused her to see men as a strong threat to her dream of taking Neo Aikido to its limits, so she started thinking of them only as obstacles to that dream and grew very resentful
I dunno why Comun is salty about this, this is actually a much better reason than "muh drunk daddy"

...Are you sure about that?
Are you sure there aren't any..." lurking"?
Are you sure there aren't any that watch this general's every move?
...Heh heh heh heh heh heh.
I kid... or AM I?

>And Iruma.
Come on now, Ouma has standards.

>The “touching boys” part was kind of a mistake on the abbot’s part because it caused her to see men as a strong threat to her dream of taking Neo Aikido to its limits, so she started thinking of them only as obstacles to that dream and grew very resentful
Kek, that's great.

I'm pretty disappointed that I've barely seen art of Tenko dressed up as a superhero.

> I dunno why Comun is salty about this, this is actually a much better reason than "muh drunk daddy"
This is true in the sense her drunk dad doesn't explain her sarcasm towards boys while generally treating them with some politeness, but didn't she flip Saihara or something which would go against the 'touching boys' part?

And she meets those standards. She even promised him ero ero if his plan worked. Fuck you Chapter 4 and 5. This would have been great.
Saved. Tenko action manga spin off when?

So Naegi was autistic?

Every dangan character is autistic to a degree.
Pretty sure he's just joking though.

Let's say that by some great miracle you get to have anyone write or direct a spin-off of any NDRV3 character or characters of your choice. The only rule is that it can't spoil anything not yet already seen so nothing sneaky about Amami in V2 for example, who would you choose and what would the spin-off be about?

>You will never catch Moekiyo jerking it in the school bathrooms
>You will never listen to him whine and moan your name as he cums from stroking himself and playing with his nipples
>You will never startle him when he tries leaving by saying you heard everything he did
>You will never offer to not tell anyone, so long as he stops mastrubating (especially at school)
>You will never watch him grow hornier and hornier as the days pass, watching him get fluster and aroused whenever he looks at you
>You will never approach him one day after school to ask him if he's feeling pent up
>You will never take him aside and order him to jack himself off in front of you
>You will never feel yourself getting hard from watching him play with himself and try to suppress his moans, flushing with humiliation
>You will never start stroking your rock hard dick and mutually jerk off with him
>You will never cum at the same time, shooting cum onto the ground
>You will never scoop up his cum from the floor and ask him to lick it up
>You will never watch him nervously remove his mask to do so, slowly lapping his seed from your fingers
>You will never tell Moekiyo that he looks beautiful when he moans you name
>You will never listen to him stammer as he listens to you compliment him
>You will never have him wait as you leave the room
>You will never plan out how to best corrupt him as you walk home

Well, probably fighting is not really touching, she did mention that she beat some rapist too.

What's she doing with Nee-san up in heaven?

danganronpam.tumblr.com/post/159743360704/amami-rantarous-benishake-dan-ending#notes
So being SHSL Explorer/Adventurer it seems Amami has been in Hunter x Hunter.

Angie!

Which makes sense, true. I guess Tenko took her master's words the wrong way in a rather hilarious direction, didn't she shockingly realize her master is also a dude in one of her FTEs?

Tulpaman's serial killing adventures spinoff by NisiOisiN

Each to their own, I guess. Now that I think about it, the only V3 girls I actually like are Angie and Kirumi.

scissoring paper for Angie's art

:^)

That'd be hard. I guess Tenko having a gag manga that's overdramatic on her superhero adventures would be fun.

>that last line
user pls
corruption is so damn hot pls keep going

I approve.

This one's also good.

Yeah, and in her Love Hotel even she doesn't really mind Shuichi being a boy because she's thinking that he's her fellow Neo Aikido student, therefore is not unlike all those stupid boys.

>liking Angie and Kirumi
Good taste, Trashman.

I want this ->

Fuck you for making me want to rub one out before I leave for a job interview. Fuck. You.

thank, u too

Lots of girly things! like fucking nee-san with Angie and the other girls and mocking korekiyo for being a fucking cuck who gets hard watching his sister have a huge orgy
Also this

I mean, in all honesty she treats Kiibo worse than any 'danshi'.

Oh wow

Huey is badass.

>“It’s strange for me to say it, but explorers must sound like something straight out of comics or novels.
Hmm..

>Angie gets next to no barefoot scenes
Why can't I just die already?

He gets even better. The Boondocks is one of the best shows I've ever watched.

And I agree with people telling you not to watch Season 4. The creator of the show had nothing to do with that season, so it took a major decline in quality.

>“Still, I really was 'Super Highschool Level Explorer’.”
>“While traveling the world for my personal purposes, I was crowned 'Super Highschool Level’ so…”
>“The start of all that was, when I found an unexploited village by coincidence while I was traveling Savannah.”
>“DNA of the people living in that town, helped developing a cure for big illness or something so…”
>“From then on, I had a sponsor whenever I went abroad…”
>“And I got to be called 'Super Highschool Level Explorer” before I knew it…“
Best boy.

Yeah Huey is my nigga. What do you think about Riley?

So Amami being away from school in bonus mode makes sense because he's technically honing his talent as he travels while searching for his sister.

>not to watch Season 4.
All the people not telling me to watch Season 4 is almost making me feel like watching Season 4 to see what all the fuss is about.

Riley is a badass too, although, at present, Huey is shining more right now, who knows, I might end up loving both or one or the other eventually.

>From then on, I had a sponsor whenever I went abroad…
Doesn't Tsumugi also mention a sponsor for her cosplay? Call me a conspiracy theorist, but what if the sponsor for both cases happens to be TDR?

Good afternoon, everyone on /drg/ besides Oumafags

now THIS would have made chapter 4 way more interesting

>you will never make Moekiyo wear women's lingerie under his clothes with a vibrator up his ass before a job interview
>you will never wait for him inside your car and play with the remote while he's meeting with the employer
>he will never nervously squirm on his seat, hoping that the employer won't notice that he's rock hard under the table
>you will never fuck him as hard as you can when you get home to reward him for getting the job
Good luck user

I'm up for suggestions, if you got any.
I'll have you know it could have been worse. Originally you were gonna fuck him and not let him cum even after he begged for release, but I wanted to save that for a later part Hope your job interview goes well!

Ed Wuncler III is best boy.

>"There’s this explorer with strange sense of money, who has been receiving training to become an assasin from a young age….”
>“Or a chain-wielding explorer who is looking for his clan’s eyes…”
>“Or an explorer with a star-shaped paint drawing under his eyes, who uses trump cards…”
>“Or someone like an explorer who was trying to pick up girls in dungeon…”
yeah amami met kirua, kurapika and hisoka.

I'm pretty sure /drg/ is just half oumafags, half anti-oumafags now.

It's all gay.

what if your meh on ouma like me?

Oh, I'm sorry I killed your parents, Kana.

INTO THE ANTI-OUMAFAG HALF YOU GO, NO "MEH" OR HALF ASSING IT AROUND HERE

Yeah Huey definitely is badass. Same with Riley but his bro is definitely a bigger badass. You'll like Ed the third and Rummy.

Could be different sponsors since I could have sworn Tsumugi said she had more than one sponsor or something.

Agreed.

Normie spinoff directed by Rie Matsumoto

I need another kyousougiga damn it

Then come join the anti crowd

There's a couple Angiebros like me still around, but not as much.

All the Miubros (my former brethren) aren't around anymore, the Himikobros all seem to be gone, and there aren't really any Kaedefags left, it seems.

I just like posting stuff about this tanned cutie.

>Ed Wuncler III
I still need to get to know more of the characters but I love the characters so far.

I am neither Oumafag or Anti-Oumafag...
[insert Dragon Ball reference here]

Can't wait.

Would V3 change a lot if Kaede had stayed alive and Saihara would be the evil detective who kills as many theorized? I mean, many of the relationships would be quite different if it was Kaede instead of Saihara.

But I'm not either so where do I go then?

Yeah the last reference was from some LN about some guy picking up girls in his dungeon.

Amami's 12 sisters seem to reference this as well. danganronpam.tumblr.com/post/157534906909/fun-fact-about-ndrv3-45

Now husbandofags are leaving too. Most of the Kiibobros (remember the constant 'do not lewd the robot' posting?) and Tulpafags left so all that is gonna be left is Oumafags

I wish it happened even if it would have been copycat of P5. Then again Kodaka probably couldn't handle such a concept well so he went full retarded and took the easy way out with HIKSHON.

Most likely. I kinda wanted Sahara to pull off a locked room murder mystery. I wonder what sorta execution his normie self planned anyways? And that is true!