pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Playgirls.

Playjustice

Play Rashid's game.

>Capeshit
Ummmmmm, lol?

buy unist

would fuck wonderwoman, drink with batman and punch hulk right in his dumb fucking face

should I buy it?

Are the additional characters going to be unlocked only with money?

I wonder what Anger of Beast means

Best zoner

I will

I'd not get it until the guests are revealed. Maybe they are characters you don't give a fuck about.

Any returning Tekken characters will be free but the 2 guest characters (1 in Winter 2017 and the other in Spring 2018) will cost real money

Skipping work to play all day.

Is the new character delayed?

Nope. Reveal is still April 28th.

We're getting a beta in a couple weeks and that beta will last another couple weeks.

who goy boy here

Yes. Thailand and the school costumes should still be launching at the end of April, but we haven't seen any confirmation.

Most likely. They're releasing late 2017 and early 2018 so you have time to think whether you want the character at all. It could be fucking Naruto for all we know with a shit game mode to go with him, or maybe you'll lose interest in the game before 2018 anyway. The metallic colors are exclusive to the season pass I think, rest is available separately. You could also buy the season pass later on if you like.

Having said all that, buy the deluxe ed.

Nice sniff

Thailand, school costumes and something else.
>There is still to-be-announced content coming to Street Fighter V at the end of April.

unist when

unist is truly the thinking man's game.

Honest question.
Why did it take so long?

?????

>BR's ever owning a PS4

Fake

this desu

She might as well be because i have tried to practice this matchup so much.
I literally cannot ever win against laura.

Arcade profits probably dwindled down enough that it's time to squeeze out the last pennies before pulling out (not counting the eventual PC version).

A speeding car almost killed me yesterday and I felt absolutely nothing. Jive has killed my soul

Now you'll get some fat dosh you can invest on the upcoming season passes ;-)

Anyone else looking forward to this game?

MKXL is my first fighting game so I prekiked this with high hopes. I didnt like the first injustice alot but the trailers are making it seem like it has improved quite a bit, practically over half of the roster is cool and harley looks like GF material

Sounds like you almost let this mortal coil behind

>almost

wow its nothing

is cdkeys.com trustworthy? anyone who got anything from there can confirm?

I wish Tekken and SF had something like this. Not really digging the random ass reveal schedule. I guess Capcom would probably delay the dates anyway but Bamco is hopefully on track with the development after the delay.

Yes, can't wait to play edgy Superman / Deadshot and Bane

yeah

Yes. I have the Ultimate Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy. I want that cap.

>CFN update, balance changes, and next Season 2 DLC character release delayed

Can't wait to make sfv the side bitch and play uni again

When's the last time you whipped a younger sibling's ass in a fighting game?

Play blondes.

I will!

wow me2

Anyone wanna take a break from sniffposting and see me in KOF13 PC EU?

Im very bad

I'll sub blondes.

All Namco blondes are great except pyrrha

who is nina married to

Play Balds.

blondes are for bbc only

good thing im black desu

Steve in my headcanon.

me in my headcanon

CAPCOM JUST CAN'T STOP FUCKING UP

IT'S HILARIOUS

niggers leave the thread

I wonder how much different nina is in 7 compared to 6 and tag 2.

New 52 supergirl was the best thing to come out of new 52 desu. I even bought the new 52 artfx+ kotobukiya figure because it was so good. There's actually not many good supergirl statues/figures. They need to just make a red lantern supergirl statue already. That also better be one of her premier skins in injustice 2.

Pyrrha omega is great though.

Is JackO blonde?

Eh her comics were pretty mediocre but the character wasn't bad. Militant, "teenage girl" Superman was okay sometimes, except when she'd randomly start fighting the good guys cuz muh angst. I hate her design though, so fucking retarded with the pussy shield and cut out leg boots

another update goes by without mention of arcade mode. capcom is such a fucking JOKE. we have been begging them for OVER A YEAR for arcade mode, groveling like pigs, and they won't give us anything but costumes, characters, and stages to buy. FUCK THIS COMPANY

>r/sf and NeoGAF are already starting their Ono's cocksucking session
>The thread on NeoGAF about the delay doesn't even have the word "delay" in its title in order to avoid controversy
>Look out who made it, out of curiosity
>It's MrCarter

Youtube, reddit or facebook?

>What is survival mode
Deal with it fampai

>leddit and /v/ bronze shitters are starting their meme sessions

Shaheen

How does it feel to be Ono's shit eater?

>no pc release for unist
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP FUCKING DELAYING THE PC RELEASE FOR NO REASON

Steve is literally her son

I know.

Platinum blonde maybe.

PC gaming is irrelevant

20 years ago, at MK3 on Genesis

0-2: Play SFV
3-5: Play Marvel 3
6-8: Play Overwatch
9: Fap and clean

Something nice about Steve Rogers.

will nude kolin ever be made

Whoever that was Jin must have fucking bombed his place seeing the state of Nina's dress

You got lucky.

This, I'm used to getting games late already but damn. also why did they have to change yuzuriher so much. also names and trips shut the fuck up nobody cares

9 was literally the only decent option.

Region?
Ill play you in Marvel if europe

Shield Slash combos are fun
Projectile invulnerability is dope
Is the paragon of truth, justice, and the American way
Once dropped kicked the Silver Surfer possessed by Carnage

story costume is hotter than any nude mode could ever be.

How'd they change Yuzu? I've always wanted to learn her but fuck me is she's hard and wonky.

Saddest grill

I wouldn't puick it up day 1 because Tekken 7 but I hope it eventually comes to PC for cheap.

EC

>fighting someone with a modded moveset
I didn't want to play the game anyway

calm down ono

t. someone who knows nothing about how online fgs and mods work

Is literally our goi lone dragon there too?

I wonder how many /fgg/ threads since jive came out would have filled out that entire thing

Hey at least unist has kind of an execuse since they are niche jap devs. But then again a fucking vita version will be trouble to code because that system is just underperforming.