/mbgg/ - Mobage General #685

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_G0rkJHOZA
youtube.com/watch?v=e_xjXE_gQqk
shironeko.me/quest?id=231
m.cafe.naver.com/ArticleRead.nhn?clubid=27917479&menuid=9&articleid=1194926&page=1&boardtype=L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for world raid boss is fucking garbage event.

Chink version of honkai is having two co-op tests on the 21st and the 22nd, both at 20:00 ~ 22:00 CST. Early morning for burgers and afternoon for Eurofags

Is the DC raid a whale event?

Don't think I have 20 characters that are fully geared and leveled.

Is there a prereg for Tenka Hyakken ?

Absolutely is a whale event.

It's releasing in 24 hours user

So Nemo > Shin right?

I hope it will work on emulator.
I don't really like playing on my phone.

How can you tell how many gems you have left to collect from farming 4p 1 star dungeons?

By continuing until they stop, at which point you know the number left is 0.

It's a competition event and not some kind of team power gating though
I only have 10 fully leveled and geared with the other 10 only freshly hitting 6* as of yesterday but I still got in ~5%

So this is what a good player looks like? Wew...

that mostly looks like he's showing off the +6s he randomly happened to get especially because the new character is +0 and not 60

I'm pretty sure the best way to go about this event is just cramming all the decent teamwide ability characters together

But this guy was the #1 damage dealer so it must be a good team.

To be fair, her entire leader ability is just for the world raid boss, so why wouldn't anyone use her?

Thats me in 6 years without paying a cent.

What do I need to do to get the Memorial card to give 35% stats in BGHS?

too early to say when the game apparently enforces 9 tries at max (2 refills) and first day raid records are usually pretty shitty

Wait there's more? Sheesh

Main card affection, above 60 and 80.

well yeah, don't tell me you thought the entire event was made to be blown over in a matter of hours

I know Unleashed and Qurare do the same style raids (incidentally both korean games) and I wish they'd stop because such a system is simply terrible for people who have different scheduling needs, especially when missing even a single battle is a massive ranking disadvantage

I want to corrupt that.

That tenka game looks a little like a mix of GGZ and Grimnotes in terms of game play. Not bad I will try it

It's like they took GGZ but used the gameplay of Honkai.

How's PvP going for you anons? Currently halfway there.

It's too late user, just take a look at the piercings

that's lower res than I remembered from the thumbnail

>tfw didn't get the purple haired tank girl for a tank meme team in Astral Stairways

At least I got Raisa, Romida, and Nadeshiko

>Nemos shield now takes up to 1.2k damage
>Along with his 2 decreasing damage by 50%
Can anything stop him?

Can girls love other girls?

>Maintenance stops me from finishing the last day of devil festa

That 5th unit was at level 28 before it went down. Should I just restart with a new account? I only managed to pull a single 5 star in this first week.

>playing buff reliant characters

Yuri is purest form of love user.

anyone have a apk to cosmos guardian

Can I count on him being available to roll any time soon

>He will be available to roll
>Probably will fail to get him after spending all available gems
Most gacha games are just going to make me depressed instead of fun.

Shironeko doesn't do reruns for gacha characters, you wouldn't want them anyways since they'd be power creeped

Oh fuck really? So Mana is never coming back after they take her out?

Oh that's a little sad. Really liked Nemo's outfit and his robot dragon.

Guess this is what's it's like being the have-not in the limited edition scenario.

Any tier list on Astral Stairways?

I don't know what happened but it took me quite a long time to defeat shark boss using Nemo shinki.

Though I heard Colopl said on early 2017 that from 2017 onwards there might be a reprint of gacha. Don't get your hopes up and just roll for powercreep memorial.

Not this mana. They could do a different version but nothing is guaranteed.

These Shinki Tsukimi and Nemo still lose against Mana.

She is popular as fuck, she will come back in a lot of other classes and lewd outfits, but the original one won't come back.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_G0rkJHOZA

Who will you roll for?

Try qooapp.

>comparing water to lightning
I'd still rather use Tsukimi. Her 2 is just way too efficient and strong.

Where/when can I get a Fire Fiend of Liberation in AS? All I need to evolve my vampire nurse loli healer

>furryshit
no thanks

>100% winrate
I wish, I'm just around 80% since most enemies are at leat 5k teamcost ahead in my rank and I'm still in bronze

I don't even have Mana and I think Tsukimi is fragile and I don't know Tsukimi damage difference when she is low on SP.
What she has is her hyper bunny speed and moving beam for mob clearing but she feels bad for dealing with boss.
Any tips for defeating mecha shark boss?

>She is popular as fuck
How do you know? Popular between a measly under 10 members of mbgg who play shironeko =! popular between jp playerbase.

>April 2017
>People still use Setsuna

Don't use lightning. It's only weak to water, blunt and piercing damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_xjXE_gQqk
>tsukimi is shit
>sub 3min clear of triple accel

Really btfo out of that 4min mana run. What is that spear they're using? That's not her motif

She is still good faggot.

Every character popular here is popular on nipland too, see Noah and Nemo, Tsukimi, Tina, Ruushe, etc...

>blunt and piercing
Is that lancer and fighter/bouncer job?
>(embed)
Who cares with old difficulty coop anyway?

Think it's Harvey's

Shironeko always looks so fun but you guys discourage me from playing it.

It's fun if you have OP characters to do the grind with.

Depends on what 5* you pulled

>Every character popular here is popular on nipland too
mbgg is not microcosm of jp mobage society.

>but you guys discourage me from playing it.
And what's your problem? You just need to roll Mana and curbstomp 2/3 part of the game because of her water element.

So Peak and Premio shinki fucking never, right?

May

Confirmed?

What's the point of using Harvey's motif?

Is Mana the current must have character?

Yes

>Did 55-pulls on the last few days
>Not a single 4*
Shironeko gacha are somewhat shit.

JP sites have it on schedule for May so I'd say yes

+50% charge skill damage
Increases attack by 10% for every buff you have
Death save above 30%

Active gives 100% crit, 50% physical damage reduction and +3 SP recovery on hits.

So it gives her a shitload of damage more damage reduction to go with the -50% she has on her 2 already.

>Character hyped for 3 or 4 threads
>Multiple user said she is strongest loli
Yes, if you are rerolling, Mana or bust.
She is below Yukimura due to her variant type and Colopl mistake Tetra.

Some of those nips are really bad at coop Painter.

>mfw these were the characters in the gacha when I first tried the game one year ago
I remember rerolling the black one but in the end gave the account to someone else, damn, time flies by fast

I have nothing good to bring to painter co-op so I gave up. I tried Mana and Shin and people quit room when they see me

I'm trying it right now and I like playing it, but I can tell the free rolls are going to dry up in a month or two and the rolling seems really expensive compared to the other games I've played.

Just do the lower star one and pop some scrolls

What are the rates?

What makes the American market so different than Japan? We know what we and japs like. But what about American tastes on mobile games? It always seems so fucking random to the point where I question of all the features are just people with connections to Apple/android

use punish

Japan uses smartphones for everything. The gamin culture is also vastly different.

You'd have to grind everyday for a month and want to kill yourself at the end of it to run out of free rolls.

Just clearing Chaguma part2 gives roughly 400, part 1 gives almost 600. Most non-island events give around 60-80.

Clearing story gives roughly 5500 gems and you can reset it all once after 100 days of playing.

shironeko.me/quest?id=231

This shows how many gems it was possible to get per month too.

More surprise DC maintenance
I guess this means more compensation

No shit, I'm asking about American tastes. They seem so fucking random, at least with Asia and the Middle East you can see a trend of certain types of games doing well there

Here it's literally fucking random

>Halberd showed up.
>Go to pee before buying it.
>This.
M-maybe it'll show up later.

excellent, I'll be getting shit without even playing at the moment

The quest in the new gaiden area in Honkers are pretty fun, using high level characters the game give you instead of my own is nice. Except the third quest, fuck that robot and his front shield.

>No shit, I'm asking about American tastes. They seem so fucking random
are you sure? last 5 years have been dominated by puzzle games with hint/solver IAP, casual strategy games where 90% of the game is waiting on buildings being made with alliance aspects for peer pressuring people to continue playing, and Summoners War clones

I was using Shin for the co-op, he works fine.

But I was also spamming the lower difficulty, since he dies before he can do much status dickery. Sometimes quicker and easier runs beats more runes per run.

Trying to reroll two Shironeko accounts at once is difficult.

>join 1star coop
>afk

m.cafe.naver.com/ArticleRead.nhn?clubid=27917479&menuid=9&articleid=1194926&page=1&boardtype=L

They announced it on inven like 10 minutes before it started, it's to fix the world boss clear rewards not being given, hope they will also increase raid spawn rate because farming them right now it's just a huge waste of stam.

I just assumed they give those out in bulk at the end of the event

There's a reroll tier list, but it doesn't really comprehensively measure how strong the individual units are, rather than being an approximation about how difficult/easy a start you'll have relying on them in your starting roll(s).
forum.gamer.com.tw
/C.php?bsn=26277&snA=2546

For instance, Cinderella and Okita Souji are both listed under reroll.
Cinderella is pretty much useless all around; her leader skill, her active skill, and her passive are all relatively terrible.
Okita, however, only starts out weak and useless before you eventually evolve and awaken her EX, turning her into a very strong unit.

But I can't coop until I do all this other crap.

Pulled a Syrinx(?), and a Mammon from the mileage ticket just now. Was the devil festa unit any good?

Some Japanese wiki listed 4* as 10% then again, there's me

how can shironeko not show rates? isn't it a law?

>Just clearing Chaguma part2 gives roughly 400, part 1 gives almost 600

These are the event worlds, right?

And regarding the story, I think there are, what, 11, 12 islands? I've cleared half of them on normal and hard now and I "started" on Saturday. "Started," because technically this account is seasons old, but I stuck it on my phone way back ago and forgot about it. There was a nice little cache of jewels waiting for me on login.

Anyways, I do think I could get all, or at least of the majority of the story jewels in ~2 weeks if I could no-life it. Which I am capable of, but right now my time is quite precious and in short supply.

>awaken her EX
Oh yeah. How do you do that shit? Isn't that the rainbow units?

Yes, chaguma are the event islands that end in 26 or so days. Should definitely finish all of it when you have time for the buildings and gems

Why are 4 stars the highest rarity?

By most of the story jewels, I mean before the reset, by the way. I think it would be hard to spend 5500 jewels rolling for a specific character though. Between that and the apparent 2.x average number of gems per month, I do think I was being a bit severe in my first statement, yes.

Yeah I already have a decent idea of how to take on the present events with the time given.

The boss with the, what was that, a biwa? Whoever that was nearly stomped the life outta me on normal so I'm gearing up a little to deal with her(?) on hard.